The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Gold ? and eBay scams!

Go down 
+3
Felix_Madhouse
NDC
spagyricus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Empty
PostSubject: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi All,

I was thinking this morning what would be the best gold to use? 24K 18K? where should we get it? from a mine? from a gold coin?

So many questions about Gold, any ideas guys??

Thanks! sunny

PS.
I am so happy to be in this forum!!! alien
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Oscar,

You should use 5 nine 24K gold. 18k is cut with silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi spagyricus, and thanks 4 D email,

But what do you mean by "use 5 nine" 5 of what... nine.. what does it means??'

Thanks! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Don't wait any longer to get the gold leaf you need. With the way that gold prices have been sky rocketing you should get this stuff immediately!
You can find a site to pick it up here. Shop around though I don't know if this is the best price, but it is quite pure.
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Oscar,

It means 99.999% pure gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:38 pm

My cousin and I are going to use a Canadian Gold Maple Coin. Recently, I saw them priced at about $820, I don't know what the price is now, you never know when they'll go up in price. What we intend to do is make our own leaf out of this coin, because it is the purest form of gold available to the public. Alchemist have a purer form of gold, but how many of us have an Alchemist for a neighbor?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:42 pm

The smart thing to do is make the White stone from silver first. Then you can make and sell large amounts of silver so you can buy the gold you need for making the Red stone.

It's also important to have the White stone and not forget about it. Everyone seems to assume the Red stone is better than the white or more powerful, but that is not the case. The White stone is needed for mental things -- it cures mental illness and melancholy, nostalgia, and depression. But it also helps you develop your receptive psychic powers; in contrast the Red stone helps for developing active power like manifestation.

Rubbing a little of the white stone on your temples before going to sleep will enable you to have psychic dreams that answer your questions or help you locate people.

But I must admit I'm a little scared myself to ingest too much of the White stone since it's made from silver and might be able to cause argyria.

I also have a feeling it's a good idea to make the stone from every metal you can and bring it to the glowing stage, then take a little of each and combine them into one stone and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:04 pm

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one thinking that, i'm actually intending on combining several of the elements to make different stones. there is so much experimentation to be done with this, i'm so excited thinking about it!

argyria is bluing of the skin by silver, right? if it is the actual element/metal silver that causes this to happen, couldn't the alkahest simply break down the metals in the body and reverse it?

those of you who need 24K gold flake, i would suggest using ebay. there are several people selling small vials of 24K gold flake for very very reasonable prices. just be wary of who you buy from. make sure that they tell you where it comes from in the desciption (several of them have their own land they mine it from), make sure that it says 24K in the name, look at the customer feedback, maybe send an email to the seller to make sure, and be sure there is a money-back guarantee on it. i recently bought 2 20-ml vials of 24K gold flake suspended in water, and not only was it actual 24K gold, but after i dried it out and weighed it, it weighed out to 1.1 grams! that's like $30 worth of gold for the $20 i paid (would've been $4 a vial if i'd gotten 15 or more, shipping would've been free then). this is the best source i've found for this, and this way, you already have it in flakes, as per what is asked for. i hope this helps Idea blessed be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Nick, the thought of starting off with the Silver Stone first had crossed my mind. That may very well end up being what I do. For starters, it's cheaper, and can be gotten in just about any pawn shop that deals with coins. I'm also wanting to open up my psychic side more, and sense it's the silver stone that does it, then I will start with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks Nick, I did not think about the silver stone first but I think it is a good idea, as for the gold is is real expencive in mexican pesos... on Maple Gold coin it will be for me more than 13,000 pesos.

And thanks to Felix_Madhouse, I am saving me a lot's of pesos lol!

-Oscar.

PS.
It is easer for me to find silver here in Mexico...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Argyria is caused by the consumption of silver salts / proteins. If the solutions White one contains silver salts, then yes, it will cause argyria eventually. Argyria usually becomes noticable after prolonged periodic consumption though, yet it is hard to say how long it takes because some individuals are more susceptible than others ergo will show it quicker. It takes months to up to two years to become noticable.

Nick, with your chemical know-how (which I assume you have), can you ascertain whether or not the silver is present as salts / proteins or more in a colloidal form without the salts / proteins?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Any idea what a Stone of platinum would do?

Silver .9999

btw. When buying silver coins (most are 90% silver, the remaining additions might be gold and copper for instance) or other things of silver, be sure to buy the .9999 silver (99.99% Pure Silver), known as 'Superfine' in the industry and not the .999

Many new age stores in the Netherlands sell crystals etc. as usual, but sometimes they also seem to sell vials with 24c. gold flakes suspended in a liquid (water?).

To Nick

Nick, since you have experience here. If one has 0,5 liters of dew collected, to be put in a 1 liter flask, then how much gold / silver is approx. needed (in grams / or troy ounce)?
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 am

i almost forgot: ebay has gold flakes, as well as silver flakes, as well as palladium flakes, as well as copper. copper, if you were so inclined to use, is very easy to get ahold of in the outside world, so i wouldn't worry so much about that one....

i would post a link, but who is selling what varies from day to day, so it's hard to be sure who is selling today that will still be selling tommorrow.

i have also found platinum ore for sale, but it's typically a bit more expensive (still under market value), and it's not .9999. best of luck!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:11 am

You can't put an exact measurement on how much gold the Alkahest is able to dissolve because it varies depending on how strong your particular Alkahest is. Mine is a little weak, so it probably dissolves much less gold than other people's will.

Half a liter of the Alkahest is way too much. It would easily be able to dissolve almost half an ounce of gold. And you shouldn't be working with that much material at once, because once the gold becomes the stone, having a large amount will cause harmful radiation that will gradually harm you as you get exposed to it day after day. This probably explains why their hair and nails and teeth fell out, but regrew since the stone is able to heal you.

I don't recommend working with more than 1 gram of gold to make one gram of the stone. You could project that on 50,000 grams of gold, and end up with 50 kilos of the projection powder, which would be projected on 100,000 parts lead to make a grand total of half a billion grams of gold, each gram being worth about 30 dollars US. So that ends up being 15 trillion dollars worth of gold.

This is mind boggling.
Please understand that I only use the money example to show the immense quantity of power stored in such a small amount of the stone. So now imagine the kind of power that would be in half an ounce of the stone.

It scares me to think what might happen if the stone was used in place of uranium in an H-bomb. Maybe this is how the asteroid belt was formed between mars and jupiter; maybe it's the remnants of an entire planet that was blown to bits by a bomb that isn't thought possible because so far no strange form of matter has been discovered that could contain so much energy.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:20 am

WhiteDove wrote:

Nick, with your chemical know-how (which I assume you have), can you ascertain whether or not the silver is present as salts / proteins or more in a colloidal form without the salts / proteins?

Well, unlike Frater Albertus who believed the Alkahest dissolves metals into a colloidal suspension, I believe it must actually be salts of the metals because of the fact the silver forms clear crystals; colloids don't do that. And that's what has me worried.

But I'll get it tested anyway, and I'm sure there must be an easy test I could even perform myself to determine if this is a salt or a colloid.

On the other hand, if it was going to form a salt, it would most likely be a hydrochloride salt, and silver chloride would precipitate out as the hard material which isn't soluble in water. So maybe it is a colloid?

Or maybe it's no longer silver at all. I think when it's a blue oil obviously that looks similar to silver nitrate or other silver salts dissolved in water, so at that point it's still behaving as normal metallic silver would, but once it becomes snow white, then it must have changed, and when it begins to glow, surely that is proof it's no longer silver at all, but has been "turned inside out" as the alchemists say.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:24 am

Felix_Madhouse wrote:
argyria is bluing of the skin by silver, right? if it is the actual element/metal silver that causes this to happen, couldn't the alkahest simply break down the metals in the body and reverse it?

The problem is the metal in ionic form will get involved with chemical reactions taking place in the body, and bond the metal to certain chemicals in your body. So the alkahest breaking down the metal cluster size would not solve the problem. But if the alkahest changes the metal into the stone, then it could be even worse and you could overdose on the stone as it gets made from the excess heavy metals in your body.

Felix wrote:

those of you who need 24K gold flake, i would suggest using ebay. there are several people selling small vials of 24K gold flake for very very reasonable prices.

Vials are not the smart way to go; they contain very little gold by weight, but are made to look like a large quantity. You should only buy the gold leaf in booklet form and make sure the seller indicates how much gold is in the book by total weight, not just by size of the sheets. Also most of the gold leaf on eBay isn't real gold anyway. Most people are learning that the hard way.

Felix wrote:
I recently bought 2 20-ml vials of 24K gold flake suspended in water, and not only was it actual 24K gold, but after i dried it out and weighed it, it weighed out to 1.1 grams! that's like $30 worth of gold for the $20 i paid (would've been $4 a vial if i'd gotten 15 or more, shipping would've been free then).

There is absolutely no way that gold leaf is pure gold. It's impossible to sell a gram of gold for only 8 bucks. It's most likely gold plated onto another metal. But there is no way you can get a gram of gold for 8 dollars. That would mean 1 once which is worth over $900 would only cost you $230. And even if you had to pay $20 per gram, that would still be only $570 for one ounce of gold, which is of course impossible.

Gold costs more to make it into thin gold leaf, not less.

I'm afraid it looks like you are one of the people who had to learn the hard way that eBay gold leaf dealers are dirty bastards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 pm

In my eagerness to have everything in place, I took Felix_Madhouse’s lead and went shopping on Ebay. I bought 4 drams/7.087 grams /0.25oz of what was advertised 24K gold for $80 which I think = $320 per ounce if my math is right, so as you say, looks like I’m one of the people who had to learn the hard way.

I also purchased a gold test kit.

And 1 OZ .9999 PURE SILVER SHOT / BULLION for $20 because I could not find silver leaf or flake in .9999

So now, I’m a little red faced for not being responsible and doing my homework, honestly I have never purchased gold or silver before and did not have the knowledge about gold leaf in a booklet form until this moment. And I did not know the current market price for gold. So I’ll learn from this life lesson and save up a little more money and find a place to purchase the gold leaf in a booklet form. There is time for that and a good lesson learned. Thank you Nick for keeping us on the true path.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

At Crucible.org they still sell silver leaf, but no longer sell gold leaf.

But you can take your silver shot (I buy silver bullion bars) and melt them down in an iron crucible, then add "liver of sulfur" in twice the amount by weight, and it will reduce the silver to ash.

Liver of Sulfur is made by melting together equal parts of potash (potassium carbonate) and sulfur powder. It forms a red powder. When you use this on molten metals, it reduces them to an ash. You can then have a silver sulfide and silver oxide mix, with some potassium that can easily be washed out.

Then you can heat up the powder but not high enough to melt it again, just enough to roast it and remove the sulfur, so you are left with pure silver oxide calx.

The same thing can be done for gold, but both these metals are a pain to melt and keep in a molten state since it takes nearly 2000F of constant heat. I use a MAPP gas torch, but it takes about 10 minutes to finally get the metal red hot, then it melts, but as soon as I remove the flame, the metal is hard again. It helps if you preheat the iron, but that iron crucible doesn't want to stay red hot either. The solution would be one torch heating the iron pot from below, and the other torch heating the metal from the top. Or even better would be 3 torches heating the bottom, and one heating the top.

I'm not too worried about it though because soon I will be able to buy whatever furnace I want for melting gold, as price will be of no concern. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Thank you Nick. At the moment I do not have a torch, so I will use the silver leaf from Crucible. I have looked at the site Ravenwhitewater recommended and they have an edible gold leaf. Kindly tell me if you think this edible gold leaf is of the quality required for this work.

http://www.lagoldleaf.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=51
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:30 pm

nick, i appreciate what you're saying. i agree whole-heartedly that to find such a deal makes no sense at all, and that one should always be very, very wary of anything they buy from ebay. i do, however, wish to express that the deal that i had WAS a real thing, and it was real 24K gold. i showed several jewelers and asked several spiritual people who i knew were familiar with the material, and everyone told me it was real. i know that no other metal can be pounded as thin as 24K gold, and these were so thin they would fall through the air like feathers. i had personal chats with the man selling them to me, and he told me that he did not weigh out the gold for these vials, he simply stuffed it in and sent them out. it was his left-over from several other projects he was working on with gold, and acquired all of his gold from his own plot of land he owned in Northern California. he goes digging and mining and panning every year, and lives on what he makes off of what he finds during the winter. i took the deal because my intuition told me, as soon as i saw the picture, that this was a good deal. i dried out all the flakes and weighed them, 1.1 grams. i know this is rare and damn near impossible, but i am only sharing from experience what i have found to be the most helpful resource available. have not many, many more amazing feats become physically manifest that someone deciding to sell their gold for less than market value?

i am not, however, telling anyone that the same exact deal is still available. that same person either found a different website, stopped selling on ebay, or sold out, because i cannot find him now. the odds are extremely low that such a deal will be found again, that is definetly true, and i'm sorry if i presented it as seemingly a definite thing. it is a "try at your own risk" sort of thing. i just think that it IS POSSIBLE, and would be incredibly helpful to all of us if it is still available. blessed be-
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Oh man, well it's good to see that you we'rent ripped off.
Also gives me a good idea for how we can all get rid of our gold quick and easy. Selling it on eBay for lower price than gold's current market value will turn it into cash just a quick as it's posted to eBay.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Just as a precaution (of course I tend to be overly cautious about these things) but I'd do a little research into the gold laws in your particular country. The US gov (greedy %$#@! that they are) can legally confiscate any and all gold, silver or other "deemed" precious metal in any individual's possession. Also, as far as I have seen, any precious metal transactions over $1000 U.S.D. must be reported to the government. Now, I wouldn't want any guys in black suits showing up on my doorstep wondering how I got all that silver and gold. I know we're not supposed to talk about transmutation, and I hope its clear that I'm not. I'm really much more interested in the medicinal effects of this Elixir, than anything else. I just posted this to raise what I feel is a pertinent point of legality (if this needs to be deleted, not a problem). Maybe there's more info out there that I need to look into. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm

It's an important point TrueKabbalist...

very important. Even in Canada, you have to report where you got the gold, how you got it, how much you paid... etc.
Unless you can find a jeweler or someone on the side to sell it.
It's a good precautionary note to everyone.

Moshe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Well guys... I have great news for you all !!! here in mexico, there are no shuch rules, you dont have to said where you gold came from, and can sell it any where!!!

Viva Mexico!!!!
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey, I got it!!! Let's all move to Mexico!!!!! I can just see the headlines now. "Mass exodus of psychic alchemists across southern border. Officials still stumped as to their wherabouts." lol! Viva Mexico!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Best Gold ? and eBay scams! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Gold ? and eBay scams!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next