Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 am

These Battiutura guys are very slow.
Or they are already billionaire - for this reason they "beat" gold (only for sporting attitude) Laughing - or they don't want become rich because they see so much gold or, actually, they are really busy.
Anyway. we'll know... tomorrow. They promise me again.

I give you another pizza-connection. Ther's a Gentleman in Florence that , as a very skillfull goldsmith, already works gold and other metals using alchemical symbols and beautifull forms.
If you want some necklace-vial for your alkahest you can contact him: Alessandro Dari.

www.alessandrodari.com ...just look the site. But the most interesting pieces are not there.

info@alessandrodari.com

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 am

Beloved Bro and Sis,

Finally Rolling Eyes they called me from www.nazionale.net

And they told me:

23 carat GOLD (the rest is silver) for food use € 14,80 at booklet made by 25 very thin leaves 8 x 8 cm.
usually they sell it in 20 booklet pack.

14,80 x 20 = more or less € 300

And they will tell me about the price and shape of 24 carat GOLD...

But for what Nick told us I think that 23 carat gold it's gooood !

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Quote :
23 carat GOLD (the rest is silver) for food use € 14,80 at booklet made by 25 very thin leaves 8 x 8 cm.
usually they sell it in 20 booklet pack.

14,80 x 20 = more or less € 300

And they will tell me about the price and shape of 24 carat GOLD...

Thanks Zozimo!

Also I know they have besides the edible gold leaf , the thicker gold leaf mainly
used for works of fine art and sculpture.

The edible gold leaf is very very thin and will almost break apart in contact with your fingers. the other one is more like tin foil or thinner.

Anyway , it is a good source then. that´s okay for me!.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Well, I think that the art-gold is more or less thin like the food-gold.
Fingers will have problems anyway.
The Clark of Nazionale Battitura didn't tell me what is the art-gold formula, they say "We don't know".
This is very strange indeed: of course it mean that's not gold.
I remember that twenty years ago there were leaves of art-gold made of pure metal and one made of fake gold (brass) that was cheaper.
Dunno.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Zozimo,

Info from them here:

1- Gold leafs from "battitura" called "prima-prima" are not pure Gold
but an alloy of copper and zinc. they cost 10% of the price of Gold.

2- The edible gold that you saw and also the powder of gold they sell is
really 96,2% pure ( 23Karat )

There is another Italian company that do the same:

check this one out!

http://www.gold-channel.com/html/frmgroups.htm

Zozimo, it seems you are in the right place to become the
"Official Gold Supplier" for the "Loss Cademy" alchemists! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 pm

...Or, may be, for the less accademy... lol!

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 pm

NDC wrote:
You can't put an exact measurement on how much gold the Alkahest is able to dissolve because it varies depending on how strong your particular Alkahest is. Mine is a little weak, so it probably dissolves much less gold than other people's will.

Half a liter of the Alkahest is way too much. It would easily be able to dissolve almost half an ounce of gold. And you shouldn't be working with that much material at once, because once the gold becomes the stone, having a large amount will cause harmful radiation that will gradually harm you as you get exposed to it day after day. This probably explains why their hair and nails and teeth fell out, but regrew since the stone is able to heal you.

I don't recommend working with more than 1 gram of gold to make one gram of the stone. You could project that on 50,000 grams of gold, and end up with 50 kilos of the projection powder, which would be projected on 100,000 parts lead to make a grand total of half a billion grams of gold, each gram being worth about 30 dollars US. So that ends up being 15 trillion dollars worth of gold.

This is mind boggling.
Please understand that I only use the money example to show the immense quantity of power stored in such a small amount of the stone. So now imagine the kind of power that would be in half an ounce of the stone.

It scares me to think what might happen if the stone was used in place of uranium in an H-bomb. Maybe this is how the asteroid belt was formed between mars and jupiter; maybe it's the remnants of an entire planet that was blown to bits by a bomb that isn't thought possible because so far no strange form of matter has been discovered that could contain so much energy.
Hey Nick great point about how much of the alkahest we should decide to work with when working with the various stones. Could you elaborate further?
Assuming we start with 1000ml of dew
Thanks Nick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Ravenwhitewater wrote:
Don't wait any longer to get the gold leaf you need. With the way that gold prices have been sky rocketing you should get this stuff immediately!
You can find a site to pick it up here. Shop around though I don't know if this is the best price, but it is quite pure.
Ravenwhitewater: Thanks for the info! I ordered the Gold and Silver leaf. Should arrive any Day now! The time is coming quickly and everything is falling into place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 am

I have ordered a few edible gold leafs on internet and put a lighter under two of them. I didn't know that gold was able to burn immediatly like in the magic show. Wink

As for me I prefer to deal with a jeweller-craftsman who has the competence of his domain.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Think so.
It depends on the goldsmith: usually they'd better to be honest.
The best thing are friends who know other friends goldsmiths.
Lot of firiends everywhere and lot of gold too...

But I will check other gold-beating guys.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Wed May 27, 2009 8:55 am

WhiteDove wrote:
Argyria is caused by the consumption of silver salts / proteins. If the solutions White one contains silver salts, then yes, it will cause argyria eventually.

Don't forget that you can cause localized argyria by putting this type of silver solution in direct contact with the skin.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Fri May 29, 2009 8:30 am

NDC wrote:
You can't put an exact measurement on how much gold the Alkahest is able to dissolve because it varies depending on how strong your particular Alkahest is. Mine is a little weak, so it probably dissolves much less gold than other people's will.

Half a liter of the Alkahest is way too much. It would easily be able to dissolve almost half an ounce of gold. And you shouldn't be working with that much material at once, because once the gold becomes the stone, having a large amount will cause harmful radiation that will gradually harm you as you get exposed to it day after day. This probably explains why their hair and nails and teeth fell out, but regrew since the stone is able to heal you.

I don't recommend working with more than 1 gram of gold to make one gram of the stone. You could project that on 50,000 grams of gold, and end up with 50 kilos of the projection powder, which would be projected on 100,000 parts lead to make a grand total of half a billion grams of gold, each gram being worth about 30 dollars US. So that ends up being 15 trillion dollars worth of gold.

This is mind boggling.
Please understand that I only use the money example to show the immense quantity of power stored in such a small amount of the stone. So now imagine the kind of power that would be in half an ounce of the stone.

It scares me to think what might happen if the stone was used in place of uranium in an H-bomb. Maybe this is how the asteroid belt was formed between mars and jupiter; maybe it's the remnants of an entire planet that was blown to bits by a bomb that isn't thought possible because so far no strange form of matter has been discovered that could contain so much energy.
Nick

Once we get to the point where we dissolve Gold or Silver in the alkahest can we stop adding which ever metal we are working with once 1 g has been dissolved or MUST we saturate it as with the alkahest. I ask this question cause if I understand correctly we distill the alkahest out and are left with the first level (not multiplication) of our stone. Can you clarify this please. When I get to the point of working with the Gold or Silver I will be working with 125ml of the alkahest for each. Also do we ingest a few drops of this Gold or Silver solution as a medicine before distilling or any multiplications?

Kevin

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Fri May 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Before you distill the Alkahest away to separate it from the gold oil, you first bring it through the 40 days of digestion in which the gold oil goes through many color changes and becomes the stone of the 1st order. The gold oil at the beginning hardly has any effect health wise on a person, and that's why Armond Barbalt didn't become rejuvenated by his elixir, but it did help his heart a little and perhaps helped him live longer than he would have without it.

But after the oil goes through the digestion and becomes the stone of the 1st order, even when made back into an oil, it's far more powerful than it originally was, because it's no longer just gold dissolved in the Alkahest -- it's the gold opened so the spirit is free to work it's wonders on the body and mind.

But about the saturation, yes the Alkahest must be saturated with the gold before you attempt the digestion process to change it into the stone. If you run out of gold while dissolving it, then just distill away some of the Alkahest until the remainder is saturated and can't hold anymore gold, and starts to let some go and fall to the bottom.

Last edited by NDC on Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Sat May 30, 2009 1:04 am

Nick

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Kevin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Well, I promised.
Me too I prefer to go in the silversmith factories to collect some gold powder but, anyway, here's to you two usefull adressess.

Blessings and thanks.

Zosimo

-----------------------------------------------------------
oro e argento in fiocco (gold and Silver in flakes)

http://www.manetti.it/itmanetti.html
bat.com@manetti.it

-----------------------------------------------------------
oro in foglie (gold leaves)

www.carloerbareagenti.com
customer@carloerbareagenti.com
(no way to find it in the e-catalog but I saw it in their paper-catalog)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Gold ? and eBay scams!   

Back to top Go down

Best Gold ? and eBay scams!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3