The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Empty
PostSubject: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 pm

I have only ingested the Alkahest salt water by putting a few drops in wine or a glass of water. But today I put it in the vial I wear on the silver rope chain around my neck, and so this way I can take a drop right from the vial.

But when I put a drop on my tongue then closed my mouth, I think it burnt the roof of my mouth, or dried it out. Maybe it was coincidence and for some reason the roof of my mouth was soar already, but even later today when I put another drop on my tongue and then touched my tongue to the roof of my mouth, it burned.

So I think it's important to dilute it in 4 oz of wine or other liquid before consuming it. I was just curious what it would taste like in pure undiluted form, and it actually doesn't taste like salt water -- it has a sweet taste that has a fiery bite to it. This makes me believe there could be a simple chemical explanation for how it can dissolve gold.

Also I should mention that when I first mixed the raw dead sea salt with the putrying dew that had been sitting for about a month a room temperature already, the resulting concoction was smelly just like the beach (the sea salt also contained ground kelp powder, most of which I was able to filter out).

But after the 4 months of digestions to make and multiply the strength of the Alkahest, the smell was extremely different than original. It no longer had that beach smell, and there seems to be something like a solvent, almost like you are smelling alcohol, but not quite the same. It's very hard to describe, but the smell is familiar. I can tell that it would smell nice a sweet if I had used purified salt meant for ingestion, and dew that was distilled at low temperature to purify it.

The tricky thing about distilling dew is that various alchemy texts say that you should discard the first 1/4th that comes over, because that is the phlegm, then other texts say to save what comes over first, the discard what comes over after the spirit distills because that is the useless phlegm. The only way to see who is right is to do it both ways I guess.

Last edited by NDC on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Wow !!! congrats Nick!

Our first feedback from the process.

Thanks! sunny
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 pm

I've posted things about it other places on this message board.

It's ironic that my pendant has now turned silver because the thin 24k gold plating came off since I wear the pendant against my skin, instead of outside my shirt. And now I'm making the White elixir from silver which is what I will carry around in the pendant instead of the Red elixir I had in it before.
Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Aurum_potabile_2

Someone was asking were I got the pendant, and I want to point out that only one dealer sells them in this form. The other popular kind you can get on eBay are wooden pendants made by some tribe in south america, and you can't remove the glass vial.

But this pendant stores the standard size 1/6 dram perfume bottles,
Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! 9102-2T
and it's plated on the outside, and the inside with 24k gold. Somewhere in the book "A Rosicrucian Notebook" they mention the elixir should be stored in a 24k gold vial.

It also has a wooden housing around the metal, and there are many different varieties of wood to choose from.

AbundantHealth4U.com

Make sure you get the normal pendant and not the one with holes which is meant for diffusing aroma oils. Actually, maybe that would be good for the elixir of Vitriol which smells better than the sweetest Balsam oil. I have some Balsam oil, and I've made Paracelsus' elixir of Vitriol, and indeed it does smell even better!

Also be sure to buy plenty of those 1/6 dram perfume sample bottles they sell on the same website.

I like the white pendant made from Holly, it would be perfect for the White elixir.

Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! 8705L-2

And the red one made from bloodwood is perfect for the Red elixir.
Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! 8705H-2
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 am

Dear Nick,
Something similar happens to me one spring day of twenty years ago: I put under my tongue for a quarter of hour a piece of Parada, the Indian alchemy product…
One tear, only one, come from my right eye, but a burning one making a red sign on the skin.
All my body was shaken up.
I was a “little worried” and I told myself “I’ll never do anymore such a thing!”
But in a few seconds… I was laughing.

_, thank you for all your suggestion.
Your kindness is a balm for all our hearts.

Can I ask you about 1 liter of dew WITH 10 ml OF HOLY WATER ?
I didn't find this argument in the forum.
Thank you again.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Dear Nick,

This Red liquid in the first pic... is the elixir made by the Volpierre process?
or the Dew + Salt?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:06 pm

That's the elixir made by the zinc acetate path. I had it on my old website.

Another strange thing that happened to me last night which has to be from taking this morning dew elixir:

I was watching TV and there was a magician show of a guy levitating 3 stories in the air, and while I was watching that, my head started vibrating really hard and I had to actually "hold on" to my body so I wouldn't astral project.

Just from imagining myself floating, I started the astral projection vibration. And it does indeed feel like the elixir has overchared my astral body, making it very easy to leave the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:08 pm

wow, cooool Smile
Can hardly wait to finish my dew elixir.. Sounds wonderful!
Did the elixir you tried contain gold or silver or was it taken before dissolving metals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Wow!

You wanna take it easy on that Nick!.

DonĀ“t just start to fly around .. Wait for Us!

albino
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:24 am

jairo wrote:
wow, cooool Smile
Can hardly wait to finish my dew elixir.. Sounds wonderful!
Did the elixir you tried contain gold or silver or was it taken before dissolving metals?

No this is just the elixir from dew, not the stone from gold or silver. The elixir from dew is the Elixir of Life itself, and the stones from metals are just medicines of metals.

So many alchemists made the stone from metals and then made a tincture from the stone, and they believed that was the Elixir of Life because of how well it heals the body, and the fact it transmutes the metals.

But only the elixir from dew is the true Elixir of Life, and only it can make you see the spirit world and charge your astral body so you can visit the spirit world every night.

But technically, to make a complete elixir of life, it would include the tincture from stones of all 7 planetary metals dissolved in the elixir from dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 am

Is there any knowledge of creating the Stone from ones own blood after the Elixir of Life is completed. I was thinking of trying this method. But of course I don't have much information on how it is done.

Jamar sunny
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Hereis the complete step by step process.
Where it says to use 'mercury' to multiply the stone, it's actually the Alkahest he is referring to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Shlomo,

Well my intuition tells me that you are right, In all the text from RAMS about the dew I have not found anything about another type of stone with 7 metals....

I believe that the Stone made from Gold will do, as it perfects all metals and should perfect the body...

-Oscar. sunny

PS, but maybe Nick can tell us were he got this info....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 am

Shlomo wrote:
Nick believes and has said a few times that the true elixir of life is made just from the Dew and Salt process...
and that from the Elixir, you get the Philosopher's Stone (by adding precious metals to the Elixir of Life)

This is different from how I see things.

A lot of your posts do not line up with rams,it is clear you have not read the texts. How about you keep what you imagine about alchemy off the forum. Stop confusing people new to the art ,and let Nick (the real alchemist) lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Well Justin,

I agree with Oscar and Shlomo maybe you dont mean it the way it sounds but you sure sound harsh. I am not one to point fingers but I know you have good intentions and will make whatever was done wrong, if anything, right again. Well Bro's and Sis's lets get back to the Great Work! study

Jamar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Shlomo wrote:
What are you setting this forum up for?
Only Nick has an opinion and everyone else should shut the *^$# up?

This form is about practical laboratory alchemy. Procedure dosage and out come are clearly defined,by nick and rams. Nicks ideas are based on practice and a good knowledge of the old texts, you just seem to be making stuff up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm

justin d wrote:
This form is about practical laboratory alchemy. Procedure dosage and out come are clearly defined,by nick and rams. Nicks ideas are based on practice and a good knowledge of the old texts, you just seem to be making stuff up .

Hi Justin, you are absolutely right on that point, this is a forum with the main category being Practical Alchemy ergo based on what has been and is being practiced.

If we look at it from your perspective; everyone who is going to present untested theories pertaining other means of getting the Elixir, or describing what to them the Elixir might be, is not being occupied with the practice, but instead with creating theories.

Truth has the tendency to look different when viewed from different perspectives, and then we have different interpretations arising from those. Yet, the music is the same, just the dancers are different, dancing all differently. To me, this enriches the whole experience. Which is another perspective.

I remembered something from some time ago when a teacher told me: "Where would science be, and what would science be, if it were not for the utilization of our imagination?"

I feel that we can't just put aside the input that we all have to offer, if it isn't based on practice. But, since we are talking theorizing under the category of Practical Alchemy, i see your point, albeit your post did come across as harsh, as if something was very wrong and needed your correction.

Peace to you Justin, we all have our moments where we are misunderstood, or just simply .. well, to quote W. Shakespeare "I am not bound to please thee with my answers."
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm

I fully agree with Justin, and that's why I deleted Moeshe's posts.
I even say right on the home page for the forum rules, this place is NOT for discussing theories.

I'm very strict about what I allow to remain on this forum, because when information is about alchemy being done in the LAB and not in the head, this forum is a valuable tomb of alchemical wisdom that can't be found anywhere else. It's a place where the actual process of making the stone is being discussed, and the actual effects of ingesting the Elixir.

When you add theories, all you add is cluter that not only makes it difficult for newcomers to find the good info, but also starts needless arguments.

Moeshe has even emailed me personally and seemed quite disgusted that I wouldn't answer his questions that I view as nothing but theories, and he felt like I was singling him out and ignoring him. But there are plenty of people who've had their posts removed, and they don't take it personally. I've even removed entire threads people have posted.

It may seem like I'm being unreasonable , but I do it for our own good. And a lot of the members appreciate that I take the time to get rid of all the junk and keep everything posted on the prime objective -- real alchemy done in the lab, not in the mind.
Back to top Go down
philalethes

philalethes

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Take It Easy   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 am

Travellingman, I too believe that blood is one of the ways. Since I don't have a final product one could say I am "speculating." However knowledge of this has come steadiliy over many years of dream/contemplation/tripping. Trust your guidance.
A teaser: http://cista.net/praxis

Man is nature having becoming Self-aware, bootstrapping up to a new level. The Light is fixt in Man as the blood-earth. Break the bonds with the astral fire and Nature as Man gets an OS upgrade to the Stone. The upward spiral of Oroboros, Consciousness reflexive upon Itself. MAN, KNOW THYSELF saith the Oracle. "In you, O King, is found the Stone" says Ali Puli to the king.

HOWEVER I came to a place where I couldn't push this work further, and determined that I wasn't getting enough astral fire into the subject to release the inner seed. As I have done before when stymied, I set the work aside and prayed (whatever ways you know to touch the Divine) for light. Within 3 weeks I found Nick on the web and the explanation of the dew.

Mention of making a stone using the oils of the 7 metals is found in the book They Made The Philosopher's Stone, story of the Ingaleses.
http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy5/ingalese.htm

NONETHELESS, Frater Albertus used to look at all us eager young beavers and cluck his tongue: "TAKE IT EASY..."

He also said, "Learn the theory before attempting the praxis." Too bad most books are theory and little clear guidance!

Without the fundamental of the Fire which is the First Cause, the bonds of "mater" cannot be broken. FOCUS ON THE DEW. cyclops Learn of the Fire, collect the Fire, ingest the Fire, then....
Back to top Go down
http://cista.net

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 am

Nick:
Just keep us all on the straight path. There is no place for Pride and Ego here my
friend.

Guys, We have to stay focused on the prize here. Swallow your pride and put your
egos on the shelf. It's time to learn the process by doing the work.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 am

The Ingaleses made the stone from the oil of copper, not from all 7 metals combined. They followed the work of Paracelsus alone, so it's my belief they did the process of VITRIOL.

Although Paracelsus only mentions it as one paragraph in one of his books, I believe his long explanations for making the stone are in fact describing the same process.

The process with VITRIOL is beautifully simple, and I believe it does the exact some thing to metal which the Alkahest from dew does, but it uses nitric acid to make the copper into copper nitrate, then uses vinegar and alcohol to convert it to something else which is neither a nitrate or an acetate of the copper, but instead a green oil, which is digested for a philosophical month and goes through the same color changes as the Alkahest from dew would have on copper, ending as the red lion. And instead of further digestion of the red oil, distillation is used to quicken the process and produce the stone, which can be heated with gold to make the projection powder for gold that is then used for transmutation. Or it can be heated with silver instead, to make the projection powder for silver transmutations.

So although it's made from copper, it's not specified to any metal or even to any kingdom until it's heated with a metal, or heated with the stone from blood to specify it to the animal kingdom and to you specifically.

I think once I complete my book on this VITRIOL path, many people here will be doing that work while they wait for their long dew digestions to complete.
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:02 am

Quote :
I think once I complete my book on this VITRIOL path, many people here will be doing that work while they wait for their long dew digestions to complete.

When do you think it might be ready?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:45 am

trueKabbalist wrote:
Quote :

When do you think it might be ready?

I have no idea. I'v learned it's a bad idea to confine myself to a certain time for completing a book by promising people it will be finished at a set date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 am

Hey nick could you send me a msg on facebook or on my yahoo address on how to do this method please? I am thinking that this would also be a great path to start as well.

Jamar Wink
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Quote :
I have no idea. I'v learned it's a bad idea to confine myself to a certain time for completing a book by promising people it will be finished at a set date.

~nods approvingly~ Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!   Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't put elixir dirrectly on tongue!
Page 1 of 1