The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been gone for a while

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Been gone for a while - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi Frank,

Quote :
If there is an emotional/spiritual breakthrough there is a change of karma because karma (the law of cause and effect) consists of mostly fears (anger, hate, envy,etc. as all negative emotions are based on fears) in the emotional/astral consciousness which cause a change in the etheric/physical body that can create cancer.
I don't disagree with this but see that mechanics are required for this to work. That was my simple point. E-motions are a movement. What moves? Subtle energy. Emotions cause changes in the physical body. Emotional loss causes depression in the immune system. A depressed immune system fails to create certain factors. These are all mechanical.

Quote :
But nobody can ever cure cancer if the emotional (the karmic) causes of the disease are not dissolved. You can suppress the symptoms of cancer by operation, radiation, chemotherapy etc. but that is not a cure of of cancer. The cancer will continue to grow in form of metastases.

Of course those treatments are dishonset and ignorant and should not be compared to genuinely helpful ones.
I would say karma is a necessary, but not a sufficient cause of cancer. Why is cancer increasing? Is karma getting worse or are we less robust than previous generations? I say the latter.

How do you think the elixir will work in this regard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 pm

guys i really don't think karma or anything else really matters when we have the elixir. once made all diseases will be healed by drinking the elixir... not just if you have the right karma. The elixir works because it works. it does its job that's why its the elixir of life. The disease may return but its not the elixir's job to fix all your emotional problems (although it causes an awakening so I'm sure it helps improve outlook- nick says he is happy all the time, right?) being genuinely happy equals health so I'm sure the elixir does its job really well as to destroying the diseases and restoring the body mind and spirit to a state of everlasting well being as long as you continue to take the elixir.

-val
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Many cases   Been gone for a while - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 am

Many cases of cancer in young people are due to either amalgam fillings, or Aspartame...

The fillings have to be removed with the UTMOST care, or one could become more poisoned... in other words not by a regular dentist(quacks) but by mercury-free dentists and there are several 100 dif composite fillings one can choose from, the regular dentists mostly also use toxic plastic fillings...

http://www.iaomt.org/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while   Been gone for a while - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been gone for a while
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: