The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Energetic preview of the Astral spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Empty
PostSubject: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm

I have a little method/technique for you guys, if you want to experience a microscopic (cant even COMPARE to the elexir) preview of how the astral spirit affects your mental and physical health then try this technique...

First use your favorite meditation ritual/method to get relaxed and focused, next close your eyes and imagine the brightest/whitest light i mean REALLY WHITE you can JUST infront of your lips, then twinch your lips like you are inhaling smoke/vapour, and imagine the light being sucked into your lungs and spreading throughout your body the more you do this the stronger the effects, and of course the more intense you can imagine it the better (quantum physics, double slit epxeriment ect) and for a person that has allready ingested the elexir, this method will knock you off your feets Very Happy

This method after a while when one gets better at it, can of course be done with your eyes open anytime during the day anywhere, this is my own variation of spiritual alchemy, taoist inner alchemy ect

Good luck Cool
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:53 pm

I often imagine bright white light shinning on me while I'm waiting to fall asleep, and I pretend the light is an empowering force, and after focusing for long enough, and imagining the light getting brighter and brighter until it's blindingly bright, I usually see a big flash in front of my closed eyes as if lightning just flashed outside the bedroom window. And sometimes it's bright like someone just took my photo. I don't think it would be recordable on a video camera because it's probably an energy happening inside my brain, and not actually real light, but it sure scares me every time just like a real flash.

And I think that is the main thing wrong with the way people meditate -- when they imagine the healing and empowering light, they don't imagine it being brighter and brighter. The key is holding the thought of it getting brighter and feeling it on your skin like it's really there until finally you see the bright flash happen.

But I never thought of imagining the light right in front of my lips and inhaling it. That feels pretty good.

farao
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:57 pm

I completely agree with you Frater Nick, the key to white light usage during meditation is the method where you imagine it getting brighter and brighter without limits, and as you know the possibilities are many, and i know what you are talking about with the flash it has happened to me a few times too, it even has a sound to it like a tiny chinese cracker going off Very Happy and your right it startles you each time, and im glad i could offer a new way for you to use the light. working with violet light is powerfull too due to the high frequency of UV light i agree that many new agers SEVERELY exaggerate the power of violet light by saying that it will erase all karma ect but it SURE has POWERFULL sedative and vibrationally enhancing/amping properties i have many times seen the violet glow in my aura out the corner of my eyez after using it, even though white light has the ENTIRE spectrum of colors using the violet now and then has its uses too. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 am

Thank you for sharing a wonderful idea! I never thought to breathe the light in. I see auras of other people, but I didn't think I could look at mine. Now I wonder how does one do it? I look at the head and shoulder area first. Do you use a mirror? Are you looking at your body, or are you looking out through the colors? I also wanted to ask about working with colors. Is it the same as the white light? Do you only recommend the violet light as an alternative? What are the uses of violet? I'm perfectly happy working with the white light, I'm just curious. Thank you again. Please forgive the barrage of questions. There is a lot I want to learn. I truly appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:34 am

Just last night while I was trying to fall asleep, again a very bright white light flashed in my face, and this time I could swear that it really happened in the room. I'm no longer of the opinion that it's just an energy in my mind -- I think this could actually be caught on camera, and I intend to set up a camera while I sleep so I can see how this light appears.

When it flashed in front of my face this time, there was absolutely no difference from a camera flash and this bright light I was "imagining". It even made a sound like a video arcade game noise inside my brain. Scared me so badly, I didn't even want to open my eyes because I was afraid a spirit might have materialized and could be standing right there next to the bed. lol

It seems like now that I've talk about it, the light has grown stronger and brighter, which would make me believe it's something a spirit is doing to play a joke on me, but I'm the one in control of it, and it only happens right at that moment I'm about to loose consciousness and fall into a dream-state. Yet it seems directly linked to the spirit world, because immediately after the flash, I can hear people crystal clear talking in the room.
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Just the two cents from Kabbalah: The Sefer Yetsirah says, "Ten Sefirot of Nothingness, Their appearance is the flashing of lightning." It is said that when one is able to glimpse the supernal realities, it flashes before his inner sight like a bright bolt of lighting. But if the mind is even slightly distracted, it will only be a quick flash and his vision will end in an instant. As opposed to one who's mind has trained to remain calm and stable and therefore whose vision is clear and prolonged. Perhaps our elixir may be of some assistance here???
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:30 am

Well I never tried to see a vision in the flash, but if you've read my Bio, then you know the first time this happened to me I did see a vision, but I fell backwards and the vision ended.

I think if I tried to look into the light and see the vision then it would work. I'll give it a try next time, but I think it's gonna take practice to not be startled by the flash so much. It's just like someone jumping out from behind the bushes screaming at you. Very hard to look into a bolt of lightning and stay calm! lol
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Hmm, very true. I know every time I happen to gain any true sight into the other side, I start either shaking uncontrollably from excitement, or paralyzed with fear. I can understand the difficulties faced here. Such intense and sudden experiences are very shocking. Honestly, I really don't even know if its something that can be mastered on your own. All of the spiritual paths I have studied always have some sort of master/guru/rabbi in this world guiding the disciple on the path. Maybe this is why? I dunno... Food for thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: White light   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but on the 5th I had a feeling that there was something dark trying to affect you. I sent the most positive white light I could. I then got the feeling something didn't like it. Like whatever was bothering you didn't want me to intervene. I got like a warning. I still continued to send you love and light energy for a day or two. I don't know how else to put it. I doubt that I am capable of producing a flash of lightning, and even if I were, I'd never want to scare anyone. It must be a coincidence, but I just thought I'd fess up to my little care package. I was pretty wiped out after. Even felt that some dark energy was trying to come to me, and had to protect myself. I have been doing this since I was a child. I know this sounds nuts. I just wonder, due to the experience I had when I first "met" you if there is some sort of connection. It may be that you were the one telling me to back off. I haven't done it since. If you get time, please let me know what you think of this. I won't do it anymore if you'd rather I didn't. It was probably just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 am

My intuition tells me you are dealing with a spirit too Nick, or it could be like TrueKabbalist says, but my gut tells me its a spirit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energetic preview of the Astral spirit   Energetic preview of the Astral spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energetic preview of the Astral spirit
Page 1 of 1