The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
philalethes

philalethes

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Empty
PostSubject: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 pm

I put this online in a private folder some years ago. He is one of two authors I have always felt the most affinity with. Such eloquence and breadth of learning is little seen in our day.
http://cista.net/Houses

pirat
Back to top Go down
http://cista.net

PostSubject: Re: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks a lot Philalethes. Some very interesting historical texts and viewpoints, indeed. I have uploaded it in my alchimy library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Very good.
Thanks my friend

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 am

Thanks you very much, Philalethes,

Patrick Riviere the Alchemist/Historian has stated in his book “Fulcanelli revealed“ that Fulcanelli’s real name was Jules Violle a scientist of the Academie Francaise.

Thanks again for the English version because although my French is not bad I have been struggling through the French version for years.

I know few modern alchemists such as Jean Dubuis or Fulcanelli/Jules Violle that have a true natural science background.

Frank

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello All,

The more of these "Pearls" that we can share between us, the better. All of us on the forum should by now have built up a very nice alchemy library. The R.A.M. collection, the items and sites that Nick has posted, and the others that have been so generously shared by forum members are much appreciated!! study THANK YOU ALL AGAIN !! cheers

Blessings,

Hyram farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey

PostSubject: Re: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli   Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwellings of the Philosophers by Fulcanelli
Page 1 of 1