The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photos of progress

Go down 
+7
AB
auggie
Hyramposey
SonofSol
NDC
bluefloor
kevinpaw123
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Photos of progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm

chercheur01

Thanks that means alot to me...I know it's not the elixir but it's still one of many beneficial processes we can use to help others. I tried to show the sequential order of the process as clear as possible. I had alot of fun making the ens and it was the first time I made a video...Hope you guys have enjoyed watching it as well.

PS
I made a slide-show of the stills also with music...I think it is easier to follow cause you don't have to scroll. Let me know if you guys would like me to post it.

Joy to all and your work!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Back at the beginning of the year, I made a solution of Melissa in oil of tartar (made by letting potassium carbonate absorb dew for a few weeks) and I used several ounces of Melissa into only 200ml of the oil. I simply added a little of the dried leaf each time, then filtered, then added more, until the oil was saturated with Melissa.

At first it was green, but after a few days became dark red/brown, and now all these months later after sitting and the potassium carbonate eating away at the Melissa, I tried to do an extraction with an equal amount of alcohol, but it stayed clear; even after vigorous shaking. It's been sitting there for several weeks now, and still the alcohol remains on top, perfectly clear and colorless.

I'm thinking of adding a little acetone to allow the phases to mix, so perhaps the deep Melissa color will transfer to the alcohol. Or it might just make one big mess.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi guys!

Well I'm going to post the slide-show I made at the risk of being redundant. It shows the exact same thing as the individual photos but is easier and more enjoyable to watch...at least I think so.

Welcome back Nick!

Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm

The following 4 photos are of the latest dew project I'm working on. I mixed 1000ml of dew with approx 600ml of rain water (From a thunderstorm). I hope I my efforts aren't in vain. I had it in the garage in an oak bucket with a cover over it for about 5 days then realized I was supposed to boil it 1st! 2nd Error? I literally boiled it not distilled. 6 days after boiling there is alot of fuzzy stuff that wasn't forming before! Question...should I continue with this project? I'm concerned that when I boiled it the spirit may have escaped from the lid of the crock pot since nothing was sealed. Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket I hope the fuzzy stuff is a good sign. Your feed back will be greatly appreciated guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 am

Hi Kevinpaw,

It looks like Ruesenstein's "little sponges", doesn't it?

How long have you boiled your water ? what's your cooker on the pics ?
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am

Yes it does look like the little sponges. I hope that is a good sign. I boiled it for about 2 or 3hrs. The crock pot is ceramic on the inside. The brand is "Rival" I think at least that is what it says on the outside of the pot. I bought it many years ago (about 18) never knowing I would use it for such a purpose.
Love the work!

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Time of boiling is approx)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:04 am

It's in the crock pot that is made the best jam, Kevin :-)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Kevin, Real Alchemy on page 74, describes these as the Universal Gur or Seed of nature... Congrats!
On the same page he goes on explaining how to distill it. The first 1/4 that comes over by gentle distillation is the Fire and Air of water. Raise the temp. Continue distillation till almost all came over. This is the Water of Water. The residu which remains is let to dry in the sun. That is the earth of water and contains the Universal Gur.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 pm

That is an amazing development Kevin with the sponges in the dew. I would not have expected anything to grow after it was boiled but there it is.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:35 am

bluefloor wrote:
That is an amazing development Kevin with the sponges in the dew. I would not have expected anything to grow after it was boiled but there it is.
I was surprised at how fast it formed once I boiled the dew! The photo was after 6 days but as you can see it must have begun growing within a couple days.
I wonder how many people have thrown this material away not knowing what gift was bestowed onto them. In the past I would not have known what I had!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi kevinpaw123,
A question about the Primum Ens Melissa you were working on...
Have you started noticing any effect from drinking this Primum Ens Melissa?
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm

jairo wrote:
Hi kevinpaw123,
A question about the Primum Ens Melissa you were working on...
Have you started noticing any effect from drinking this Primum Ens Melissa?
The short answer is no. That being said the yield was less than 1/2 oz of the Ens when complete but it was a fun learning experience for me! I am going to give it another try using much larger quantities. The next batch should yield about 2 oz. That should be enough to experience some noticeable effects. I would like to give it a try with the fresh leaf but I really don't know where to get that! Check the net I guess, Buy seeds and grow my own maybe. I have been working on this while waiting on the dew. I have plenty of time to retry the Primum Ens Melissa as that process is rather short. The first batch of dew is on its 2nd sand bath, the 2nd batch is on its 1st digestion, and the third is putrefying in the garage in an Oak bucket. So far the lute on my 1st batch is holding up. I was worried cause it had developed lots of cracks and Nick also had serious doubts of its ability to hold up.
Love the work!
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

I just ordered Lemon balm seeds from this co.
http://www.swallowtailgardenseeds.com/herbs/lemonbalm.html
The fresh leaf may yield a far more potent Ens so for fun I would like to give it a try with the fresh leaves when the seeds grow into lush plants. I don't need to plant all the seeds that will arrive so if anyone wants to give the ens process a try let me know. I will send you a few seeds to get you started...no charge! e-mail me at: kevinpaw123(at)fastmail(dot)fm
Joy to all and love the work!
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi "kevinpaw123" and everyone else interested in working with Melissa ~

There is a quite different process for the Ens Melissa, somewhere in the RAM's collection.

Note that it is prepared from the FRESH plant...

This is the text. I've substituted the symbols for their actual meaning:

THE FAMOUS ELIXIR OF LIFE
(Prepared from Balm)

In the proper season of the year, when the herb is at its full growth, and, consequently, its juices in their whole vigor, gather at the fittest time of the day (when Jupiter is rising and the Moon in Cancer is applying to a conjunction, sextile or trine aspect thereto), a sufficient quantity of Balm, wipe it clean and pick it; then put it in a stone mortar, and by laborious beating, reduce it into a thin pap.

Take this glutinous substance and put it into a bolt head, which is to be hermetically sealed, place it in a dunghill or gentle heat equivalent thereto, where it must digest for forty days.

When it is taken out, the matter will appear clearer than ever, and have a quicker scent.

Then, separate the grosser parts, which however are not to be thrown away.

Put this liquid in a gentle bath so that the remaining gross particles may perfectly subside.

In the meantime, dry and calcine the grosser parts (which remained after the above separation) and extract their fixed Salt, which is to be joined to the liquor when filtrated.

Next, take sea Salt, well purified, melt it and by setting it in a cold place, it will [ dissolve in the humidity of the air and ] become clear and limpid.

Take of both Liquors and mix them thoroughly, and having hermetically sealed them in a proper glass, let them be carefully exposed to the sun, in the warmest season of the year for about six weeks.

At the end of this space the Primum Ens of the balm will appear swimming at the top like a bright green oil, which is to be carefully separated and then preserved.

Of this oil, a few drops taken in a glass of wine for several days together, will bring to pass those wonders that are reported of the Countess of Desmond and others; for it will entirely change the juices of the human body, reviving the de-caying frame of life and restoring the spirits of long lost youth.

The author who records this curious discovery remarks: “If after the medicine is thus prepared, if any doubt be had of its efficacy, or of its manner of operation, let a few drops be given every day on raw meat to any old dog or cat, and in less than a fortnight, by the changing of their coats and other incontestable changes, the virtue of this preparation will sufficiently appear.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

AB
Thanks for the additional info on the Ens Melissa! More proof that for every venture we take there are many paths to reach our goals! I like the idea of working with the fresh leaf. Where does one get a complete bolt head for the process?
Love the work!
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 am

"Bolthead" means a tall, long-necked flask - but I believe any vessel suitable for digestion will do, as long as it allows the matter to circulate unobstructed.
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Kevinpaw,

Here is a picture of my happy Mellissa. She's not ready to harvest yet, but I am feeding her and loving on her. When she flowers and goes to seed I'll save some seeds for anyone who would like some. Being a perineal she comes back bigger and stronger every year.
Photos of progress - Page 3 Mellis10

Best regards
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:50 pm

hello "AB" Iv'e always liked that melissa formula too but was somewhat discouraged by by haveing to "Melt Sea Salt " Sea salt melts at 800 c or 1,472 fahrenheit which can be done in a silica crucible useing a gas flame. And also the time involved Auggie
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 pm

when I complain about the time involved I mean its an (82 day process ) nearly 3 months compared to Paracelsius but if it does what it says who cares ? Smile
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 pm

auggie wrote:
when I complain about the time involved I mean its an (82 day process ) nearly 3 months compared to Paracelsius but if it does what it says who cares ? Smile

Hi Auggie and Everyone ~

There may be a significant shortcut to the aforementioned Ens process, and to most other processes we are working with here - but I am still researching it, in old texts as well as in practical experimentation. This may take some time...

Meanwhile, I suggest you do some research on Starkey's and Van Helmont's secret "Artificial and Hidden Circulation". This may cause you to completely re-define for yourself the meaning of the words "Hermetically Sealed".

'Nuff said for now (-:

Idea Shocked
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 pm

auggie wrote:
hello "AB" Iv'e always liked that melissa formula too but was somewhat discouraged by by haveing to "Melt Sea Salt " Sea salt melts at 800 c or 1,472 fahrenheit which can be done in a silica crucible useing a gas flame. And also the time involved Auggie
I melted some sea salt in a small ceramic bowl about 1tsp. The bowl split from the thermal shock oops... I used a map gas torch and not enough patience. The salt was splitting/popping before it transitioned into a liquid then quickly became a small solid blob. I tried again using a stainless steel measuring cup. More splitting/popping and it melted just fine. Cool
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 pm

spagyricus

I just planted some seeds I got online and I am sending some seeds to three people. I've only shipped to one person so far. I'll ship to the two people very soon...Money suddenly became a very important issue! I'm pretty sure I'll be ok though.
Joy to all and Love the work!
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm glad you're doing this process, Kevin. I performed the Paracelsus formula last year, and was not too impressed with the results. Now I am even more convinced that working with the FRESH plant and adding its salt to the mix is the key to success.
I would also suggest to try doing the "Hidden Circulation" with fresh Melissa and see what happens. I can't wait to try it myself, but I'm growing my own plants and it will take a while before I have enough...

Please keep us updated with your progress using this different recipe!
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm

AB
Do you think a gallon jar like this will work since there wouldn't be much pressure or heat involved? I can always apply lute around the lid.
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Sorry about the size of the photo guys, it was a picture I took quite awhile ago. I tried to re-size it but it wouldn't take. Actually I guess it did. The original pic was huge!

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic did resize)
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:42 am

hello AB .. I did my search, what I just read was amazing. could it be that simple ? what other goodies are you hiding.. Wink Auggie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of progress   Photos of progress - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of progress
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next