The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dew Collection by Cloth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Dew Collection by Cloth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 am

Dear Thillum,
Reading all the things said by ancient Masters we are always trying to understend what is real and what is not.
SOme Teachers said thet we need determined dew, and that when the dew hit the ground or a tree it's lost.
I really don't know, I too I took some dew from the ground but collecting it with plastic-iced-water-bottles works and it's correct... Until now.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Collecting dew by dragging a cloth on the grass is just about the worst way to do it. There is so much filth on the grass, do you really want to put that in your body?

But also the alchemists warn that if the dew touches the ground, all power is lost, and you are sure to fail at obtaining anything worthwhile from the dew. So I strongly urge you to reconsider your method.

Barbault would repeat that same warning as he squeezed his dew from the canvas rags he dragged along the ground into a bucket. He would claim the dew can't touch the ground, yet he got his dew from the ground, so it was already worthless. That may be why his elixir from dew didn't rejuvenate him or fix his heart condition which eventually killed him.

The whole idea is to get the dew in it's purest form, with the least amount of bacteria and pollutants.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok Thillum,
As you know, there are 3 kingdoms.. Animal, Plant and Mineral kingdom.
Our dew contains the fire that is not yet determined to any kingdom. When our dew touches grass, the fire will immediately be determined to the Plant kingdom only. When it touches animal, its determined to animal kingdom. And minerals to Mineral kingdom.
This is the problem we run into if we collect it from the grass... That dew is only effective the plant kingdom (in you). You can NOT make a true universal medicine from it. This is why its so important to get clean and clear dew that is still undetermined. Because only the fire that is not yet determined to any kingdom is universal.
Go over the PON material again.. Especially the Mineral Alchemy books of the course. JD explains it all.
The dew I'm collecting these days only touches glass.. Its clean, clear and uncontaminated.

Peace
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 pm

If you boil the dew, and more than 1/4 of it evaporates, you will be loosing the spirit portion which is required to make the milky white mercury. Between the first 1/4th and the point at which the dew becomes like thick honey, that water is the water that needs to be saved. Further distillation of the honey produces 2 more spirits, the last one requiring much more heat than the first to distill, because it comes from the calcination of the dregs and its like an oil, but not a very volatile oil, so doesn't distill with ease.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 pm

that is exactly the question i had on my mind just now, that one thing i really needed to know! thank you nick, it's like you read my mind or something Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Thillum,
This is how I get my undetermined, crystal clear, uncontaminated dew :-)
Dew Collection by Cloth 2009_07240004
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm

That's exatly the way i'm getting my dew but i have perfectioned this technique a little further...

All you need to do now is to place under the receiving glass a heating pad or some warm "basis" and this way you can make the artificial "dew point" and much more condensation and dew production will follow.

The dew is nothing else than coagulated or condensed air...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 am

Jairo,

I really like your setup for a couple of reasons. One is that it is all glass which I like. Another is that your condensing vessell is full of ice and it bellows out like an egg. Forgive me if I've said this before but I've noticed convex surfaces form more dew than concave surfaces. The earth, of course, is one giant convex surface!

Also, I might add that if you built a compound parabolic reflector and focused moonlight and starlight on your glass it would also increase your formation of dew! The water on the earth was deliquesced here from distant regions of outerspace! The earth is one giant thing in outerspace which is deliquescing under the moonlight!

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 pm

dejan07 wrote:
The dew is nothing else than coagulated or condensed air...

The old alchemists believed it contain a lot more than condensed air, as do I, believing it contained also condensed astral/etheric energy. The reasoning for this is because only an elixir made from dew has the wondrous effect of charging the astral body and greatly amplifying the senses, and therefor the extra-sensory perception, or ESP, i.e. psychic abilities.

Try to using rainwater or any other water and you will not achieve an elixir with these properties. And like I keep saying, that must surely be the reason the Rosicrucian Order named themselves after it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi,

Quote :
Collecting dew by dragging a cloth on the grass is just about the worst way to do it. There is so much filth on the grass, do you really want to put that in your body?

But also the alchemists warn that if the dew touches the ground, all power is lost, and you are sure to fail at obtaining anything worthwhile from the dew. So I strongly urge you to reconsider your method.

I agree with Nick that you should not drag sheets across the grass. But how about hang clean sheet on poles like the mutus liber shows. This way you don't have contact with the grass/earth and you can have larger amount of dew. Sure Jairo's way with the iced glass vase is good. But for my area one vase like that would not collect 1 L dew in 5-7 days.

Also I have not finished thinking about the dew not putrifing to black.
When its filtered or too hot how can there be enough bacteria etc. to rot the stuff?

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Frank wrote:
Also I have not finished thinking about the dew not putrifing to black. When its filtered or too hot how can there be enough bacteria etc. to rot the stuff?
Frank
Smile

All you have to do is evaporate/distill most of the dew and when it evaporates far enough, it becomes very dark brown/black. But before that, you should boil it in distillation, then allow it putrefy for a philosophical month in an open container. This will make the dew have the maximum amount of matter in it to work with for making the stone.

But like in shows in the Mutus Liber, you can also just distill (being sure to boil while distilling) then putrefy the dew afterwords in a sealed vessel. Even fresh dew when distilled down becomes thick like honey and stinky dark brown/black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am

Many thanks Nick,

I appreciate very much that you finally made this crystal clear to me.
One can read and read but to get a true feedback of someone practically experienced can't be topped.

Thanks again.

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:46 pm

i am starting to very much regret not having a camera, i am buying one as soon as i can.

there has been a new development in one of my mason jars full of dew. i have 2 1-quart mason jars full of dew from the night of the fullest moon last may. one of them, the middle of the lid is not pressed down, almost as though it lost it's seal. it was collected from directly next to the plants on the thick grass in a large rose garden in eugene, OR. not much matter has coagulated on the bottom, just a bit of a powdery stuff that may be pollen that was too fine and passed through the filters. it is still yellow-ish.

the other jar, otherhand, has had QUITE an interesting development. i've carried them with me hitchhiking from eugene to chico, CA where i am now. once i got here (where the nights are cool and the days are HOT), i put my bag with the jars in it in a place known only to myself. nothing has happened to this jar, except the heating of the day and cooling of the night.

this other jar has maintained it's seal entirely, cap is still pushed down. i went to pick it up yesterday, and realized something had changed.

i collected this jar from a field of grass that was surrounded by the rose garden. i used a cotton cloth, for lack of any better equipment and desperation for obtaining may dew. it was white and milky when i first put it in the jar.

the dew has now turned RED. this happened sometime in the last 2 weeks while it was hidden. it's bright red now, and even all of the matter in the bottom of the jar has turned red. personally, the energy i feel emanating from it is absolutely phenomonal.

i recall reading that there were certain distillation techniques you perform with may dew to obtain a red spirit from it, but i have never heard of it spontaneously turning red, and i am not sure what to do with it now. i was under the impression that this dew was leaning more towards a plant energy, being that i collected it from the grass, but now i have no idea.

any thoughts? suggestions? useful references? i do not have the RAMS collection, but only because i have no money for it. i am willing to research. thank you so much, brightest blessings-
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 pm

that's really interesting, i've actually been considering using the same herb to make a stone for this entire week, it's funny you mention it.

i'm going to go about it first with the same method for the primum ens melissae, using potash and dew. i have 1 quart of dew that is yellowish-, has been since i collected it, and hasn't really changed much. not sure if it's good anymore. have another one with some spongy white material at the bottom that is still clear (and refracts light in beautiful ways!), i'm probably going to use that one. i want to save all my red dew for the dry path using red crystals to create a stone from gold for transmutation.

does anyone know if it will make any big difference if i add dew to the potash, or it draws it from the air? i only ask because collecting dew would be quite difficult here in cali, days are around a hundred degrees and nights around 70. haven't seen any dew here yet in a month. even if the dew i have is associative with the plant domain, cannabis is a plant, so i think it will still work fine.

there are lots of grapevines all over here, i'll make my own potash using them. i'm still not sure how to obtain pure alchohol. i have no distillation system.

if i pour the alchohol on top of the potash solution, and the alchohol won't mix with it, do i absolutely need grain alchohol? can i use isopropyl instead? if i leave extra potash in the water with the plant matter to absorb the water out from it, can i use 91% isopropyl and still be successful?

someone actually told me recently of a product sold somewhere that is alkalized, tintured, and then evaporated cannabis buds but i can't remember the name of it.......i was astounded it's actually something you can buy. i wouldn't buy it though.

i still need a source for the herb, but that's the only major thing i need. my mom is sending me money today that should arrive in a few, and i'm getting probably a small one-burner propane stove so i can have a controlled heating apparatus. will keep updated, blessed be-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi Felix I just wanted to take the time to say congratulations on your red dew experiment, and I have a process using cannabis that you may be interested in hearing about.

I think it is amazing that your dew transformed using only the natural diurnal temperature changes, and also I think you are proceeding with a good strategy as far as extracting red crystals from your red dew. I wonder, where exactly are you located in California? Is it somehwere close to Huntington beach?

If you need a way to melt gold there is an awesome system you can buy from a certain John Milewski which allows you to melt gold in your microwave! The set up costs about two hundred dollars but if I end up being in your area I would be willing to split the cost with you if you want to try sharing one. Also I can probably help you source your herb.

Ok, here is my process which I shared with the IAO for making a nut cheese elixir.

Take pinon nuts, walnuts, or shelled hemp seeds and pound them in a mortar and pestle and add enough water to make a thick milk. Then take about half of your herb and pound this in the milk until it becomes brown or green tinted. Then take the other half and simmer it in a pot with water and also add the following spices: carraway, fennel, poppy seed, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Then strain out the herbs and spices and take this water and combine it cold with the green tinted milk. Then in another pot make some cinnamon tea and let this tea cool until an enzyme floats to the surface and accumulates as a beautiful crystalline film. Seperate this enzyme and wash it three times with clean water. Then add sugar or honey to your milk mixture and also a few drops of rose water. Then take the cleaned enzyme and allow it to float upon the surface of the milk.

Ideally you should do this three days before the full moon and on the day of the full moon return and you will see that a creamy cheese like substance has floated to the top of the milk as a result of a fermentation process enacted by the special enzyme. Also, the supernatant fluid will have turned into an acid and the rest of the solid matter will have sunk to the bottom. Take the creamy substance which has floated to the top and remove it with a spoon and place it in a dish to dry. This is your cheese elixir and once it dries, for reason yet unknown, it will turn from white into a beautiful red color.

As all of my friends can attest, this elixir is very potent. I will try to upload pictures of the process if you are interested. Congratulations again on your dew experiment, I think it sounds really cool!

-Field
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 pm

wow, i'm actually interested in putting that process to the test. probably won't have the materials until my food stamps fill up again next month though.

i am currently in chico, CA, but if you can help me get materials for working with and maybe teach me some about alchemy, i am more than willing to come to you. i hitch-hiked to get this far, i can do it again. the only thing i still need to do is obtain the salts from what i'm currently working with, so i'm not carrying a 4 litre jug around with me. i can travel with the dew and salts, calcine the salts upon my arrival, use the dew to obtain some red crystals, and hopefully, from that point, everything will manifest as is necessary to get myself out of this situation and into a stable environment. i will gladly accept any help you can offer, and will likewise help with anything that i can.

whoa......just google mapped you, huntington beach is way down by LA, i'm a little ways from there, lol. maybe we can talk about it over the phone or something, send me an email in any case so i don't take up any more space here.

dirtyriverwater@gmail.com

ttys
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm

A little warning about using potash in a flask --- do NOT put a glass stopper on the flask unless you lubricate it first. The potash eats the glass a little bit, and it will seal the stopper on the flask. That's what happened to my flask with Melissa and "liquor of tartar" inside with alcohol sitting on top. Now I can't get the thing open no matter what I try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Thillum, this is the only picture I could really find. This shows the cheese after it has been skimmed off the top and it has started to dry and turn red. Yes I came up with this on my own but I wouldn't be where I am today if it were not for my good friend. As far as inspiration, I like to go for a walk in the woods, someplace that is beautiful and untouched. That's where I get my inspiration.

Dew Collection by Cloth Cheese
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi Field,

Thanks for the cheese elixir. Just a question

In the second sentence, what do you mean by " Then take about half of your herb" ?... Hemp or something like that ?...

Best regards

Field wrote:

Ok, here is my process which I shared with the IAO for making a nut cheese elixir.

Take pinon nuts, walnuts, or shelled hemp seeds and pound them in a mortar and pestle and add enough water to make a thick milk. Then take about half of your herb and pound this in the milk until it becomes brown or green tinted. Then take the other half and simmer it in a pot with water and also add the following spices: carraway, fennel, poppy seed, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm

NDC wrote:
A little warning about using potash in a flask --- do NOT put a glass stopper on the flask unless you lubricate it first. The potash eats the glass a little bit, and it will seal the stopper on the flask. That's what happened to my flask with Melissa and "liquor of tartar" inside with alcohol sitting on top. Now I can't get the thing open no matter what I try.
Nick... Have you tried to use an ultrasonic device to touch the stopper while trying to loosen it? I don't know if this will work but I think it just might. Let me know if you try it and if it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:04 pm

The herb ingredient for the cheese elixir refers to the ingredient you mentioned chercheur01, and yes the end is a solid fatty cheese or curd like material Thillum. What seems to happen is that the enzyme found from the cinnamon bark metabolizes the sugar or honey which you added to the herb infused nut milk and when this happens an acid is created which does not allow the fat particles from the nuts to remain suspended in mercury. When this happens the "cheese" floats to the top and the rest of the solid particles fall to the bottom. In the picture the cheese has been seperated and placed in a bowl, and just as a test placed on a wood burning stove which caused the ring around the bottom to turn dark red a little prematurely. Normally if you let the cheese dry slowly it will turn a uniform color. The picture I put is very bad.

The small amounts that I took were very good.

The way that I figured this out was through my own work and also what Nick was showing people over a year ago. I found out that the irridescent quality spoken of in his work can be found in many different sources, and sometimes it only looks luminescent. It always starts off looking a light blue or white color which is related to the reason that the sky is blue. This strange substance that has no name acts like an enzyme, or a precursor to living matter. With it many types of fermentations can be carried out. At first I started experimenting culturing milk and other things with the irridescence found from our water. Then I adapted my own version of the recipe for "bhang" and cultured it with an enzyme and to my surprise the large amount of cream and cheese that was forming on top started turning red as it dried. I had been using the same lump to innoculate new batches and it kept growing. That was about a year ago before I started using cinnamon.

Also I must remember that in the recipe I gave you should add a few drops of rosewater and some powdered ashwagandha. I put that in mine but don't know if I mentioned it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 am

Very interesting aditionnal information, Field farao

Thank U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm

You are very welcome drunken
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:12 pm

NDC wrote:

Nick did you ever get the stopper off? I bought a strap wrench from Menards to free-up a stuck joint that was attached to a 250ml flask. I had tried for a week with no success prior to finding this. Even with the strap wrench it took about 5 - 10 minutes of constant torque.
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
For stuck stoppers I used the strap wrench to hold the flask and wrapped the stopper with a cotton cloth then with a channel lock wrench I firmly held the stopper and twisted the flask. I hope this is helpful to you.

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dew Collection by Cloth   Dew Collection by Cloth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dew Collection by Cloth
Page 1 of 1