The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Millionaire's Alchemy Research team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Millionaire's Alchemy Research team Empty
PostSubject: The Millionaire's Alchemy Research team   The Millionaire's Alchemy Research team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 pm

It has been brought to my attention that a millionaire with hundreds of millions of dollars to spare has assembled a team of chemists to work on the processes in the RAMS library. Apparently their work started a few years ago, and they have been very successful in making an astonishing number of elixirs, and are seeking US patents on most of their work.

I obtained this information from a very reliable source, and a psychic "vision quest" last night confirmed it. I also asked a few other psychics who have never been wrong about anything I've asked them, and they also assured me this rumor is indeed true.

However, I would think if this anonymous millionaire was going to go public with this, he would have done so by now. And so far there are no US patents showing up with regards to any elixirs or tinctures made from gold. But that's no surprise since a US patent can take a decade to finally be approved and added to the rest.

When I think about it, I can't believe I never thought about this myself -- I mean it's so obvious that some wealthy person somewhere would see the validity of the RAMS manuscripts and pay professional chemists to do the research for him. This millionaire might have even made his great fortune from doing on of the methods in the RAMS texts, and succeeding in transmutation, then started a legitimate company to increase his wealth publicly.

The information about this got out because one of the chemists working in the team has a different view about secrecy and doesn't think this knowledge should be used for making money by making the processes patented and proprietary, and they don't want this millionaire to form a company and sell his tinctures and elixirs as the world's best medicines for curing a wide variety of diseases. I'm sure he won't actually call them 'elixirs' or tincture, but instead will just give them some flashy drug name and not tell a soul how his research team made these discoveries.

I agree that alchemy shouldn't be prostituted in such a fashion, but I'm not sure I agree with breaking the code of silence completely. Nothing has been said about transmutation, so if they have achieved it, apparently the chemists also don't believe that the secret should be shared with anyone. And why would they? They can now get rich themselves, and the millionaire will have to continuously hire new chemists to finish the research, and eventually one of them is going to release too much info to the public; it's only a matter of time.

And I guess this millionaire is a nice guy, not one of the ruthless psychos you see in the movies who kills anyone who shoots their mouth off. And if he sued the chemist for breaking the contract which required him to keep the information secret, then he would only bring more attention to his operation and validate the fact he is really doing this research.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

The Millionaire's Alchemy Research team
Page 1 of 1