The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dew alkahest or elixir experiences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

dew alkahest or elixir experiences Empty
PostSubject: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Hello everyone,
I had my fourth taste of the dew alkahest from the ruesenstein, i added 25 drops or about 1.25mls as a rough in with red wine only enough to cover over the alkahest so i probably only had 2-3 mls of wine with it. i felt fairly straight away like a sweat fever on my forehead and warmth across my chest. looking back i should have checked my temp to see if it had changed, i'll try to remember that step next time to see if it does change, because i felt hotter, i went to bed under a fan to keep cool, i took it just before bed, this morning when i woke up i felt like i had a hangover or something, i know that can't be the case because i only had 2% of a standard drink of wine with dew alkahest in it. this afternoon i have a slight central compression feeling about where my pineal is supposed to be.

How often is this first form of dew allowed to be taken and in what amounts can it be taken in?

the first three times i consumed 25 drop of it like as this time, but i can say for a fact, they weren't as strong as the fourth batch, the difference being the first three were from a 2 liter bottle of dew concentrated down, this fourth batch was from about the 20 liters of dew concentrated down to probably 50 mls or so, there was a lot of "salt" ,not real salt obviously, in the spirit and the earth part was alot more, as i was expecting. i'll leave taken any more until i see what happens from this one, since i've seen something happen this time. just a slight note i have seen that my pupils are wider, could be nothing but i noticed it different.

from phillip
Australia

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 pm

my temp yestesday was normal and heartrate normal but sweating after taking the alkahest I had a head ache till i went to bed i had to take some panadol because it got too much but today things are normal again. for the record though i don't truly believe the head ache came from the alkahest yet i simply believe it's from the tea and coffee i have and withdrawals i get from them i have been reducing from having these drinks for some time now meaning 1.5 years and slowly but surely i'll be removed from the caffiene soon, it contradicts the purpose for the alkahest to do its work but hopefully the alkahest might help in cleaning up the problems i have from being on caffiene, without caffiene i get wild anxiety attacks,fear and i believe psychic attacks because i'm very open when this happens, i do feel better today from taking the alkahest!!

so as this is a diary to the experiences of taking the dew alkahest i feel normal and will try this afternoon again to see what happens i'll try to have it on a empty stomach again to see what prevails from it today

phillip reed

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:37 pm

hi phillip,
i don't know if i should write this, since you maybe did nothing wrong and your potion is fine. however, if you made a mistake and the sulfur that you extracted is not clean, you could possibly be harmed. i really don't want to tell you what to do, but considering the possible side effects, a dilution could be recommended. for example 1 to 1000. furthermore the menstruum shouldn't be consumed but seperated at best from the sulfur before ingestion if i'm right (although the menstruum can eventually be used as medicine too) .
so long

sac
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 am

hi sac
by menstruum do you mean the bottom part of the water as a separate solution and by sulfur are you referring to the top spirit water i distilled off first. the ruesenstein document doesn't state these phrases that you speak of so as to make it clear to what you are referring to. since the document is so clearly described as to what to do and in some parts tells you what it looks like at different stages, i have followed the steps as close as i possibly could and the ruesenstein document pg 109 fourth line at the top says clearly to filter the solution and it left alot of "flores" which were dark masses of something, the solution is clearish but it has colour, it is see thru and i double filtered, as stated in the text " what is pure flows thru", cooled it down to room temp and then stored the solution which then should be called the alkahest at that stage i thought, i'm not taking the solutions as separate parts they are mixed and BM'ed for 24 hours to dissolve back into the water. this path is just dew and its different parts worked on so i see no harm at this stage in the document as like the higher levels this water can be taken to. I have seen it dissolve silver a little so its enough proof that it is at the stage 1 of the doc as an alkahest, i have comsumed twice since this last post so my headache wasn't associated to this solution and i see only good at this stage, i haven't enough oil of silver from this step 2 yet to start the step 3 and heat it in the oven but i have made preparations for it anyway. i believe some one had to be one of the few to first partake of this dew alkahest and i do so so that i might gain knowledge on as to what to do next.

i did assume that the document would have spoken something of the dangers of taking this part if there was any, like it states on the other dew documents when you add a metal to the alkahest and go further up the levels they mention doses and dangers. Because of modern technology and cross referencing between alchemy documents like the potpouri alchemia on pg 171 this alkahest is similar and states "give 25 drops". i was using this document as well as a guide to the other path (ruesenstien) , don't get me wrong i do want to know that it is safe but how else to try it than to taste it once you've done the steps?

one must have faith in what he has done and step out sometimes. i've sat back for way too long and have done that step for long enough, and im not saying im a bull at a gate either, but i believe in what i have achieved is so far correct to the document and it proves itself to me in return in the fruits of my labours.

how long have you been an alchemist or apprentice of the work for and have you made this dew alkahest yourself?

thank you for your concerns
phillip reed
p.s. i would love to know the greater secrets that the monk mentions on the bottom of 171 of the potpouri doc though!

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

the sulfur is the character of a materia extracted by a solvent also called menstruum.
however i now realize that you ingested the dew product alone without any addition of silver or gold.
sorry for the confusion Embarassed
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:37 am

Hello everyone, question about the third path of the covenant of silence book, the dew salt is a dry alkahest right? can it be ingested with alcohol for any physical benefit? or must it first be processed with a metal?
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Sorry for going off topic Phillip, but do you have amalgams in your mouth or eat alot of fish, as the anxiety attacks you keep mentioning might come from chronic mercury exposure...
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 am

sonofsol,

wish i knew your real name to address you with,
some of all three options actually, i've played with mercury with my bare hands when i was younger when i didnt know anything about mercury, my father was a fisherman so we ate alot of fish when i was a boy, and yes i had been attacked by dentists and their evil works, especially the school dentists where they love to dig holes in peoples teeth to get some practice on filling it, it was the dentists fault, none other caused it, now though after having a special op. to remove those teeth i only have 2-3 teeth that still have the old fillings in. yes i still have most of my teeth, just not the ones that have old mercury fillings in.

i'm very eager to get the silver stone made so i can try it to see if i can heal this and many other problems i might have, it would be a gift from God above if this white stone was giving to me this year. God only knows how hard i have worked on this project since i have come back to it after my anxiety crisis earlier this year.

i know also that the attacks were from having too much coffee, ( whether this is a additioal problem to the under lying problem of mercury exposure i will keep that noted) 15-16 cups a day has a breaking point, that i found, for me it was 6 months, i was working for a company here where i live and was on-call 24 hours a day for 2 weeks straight during storm season and i without thinking about anything else but fixing the faults and staying awake to do them i took a cup of coffee with me every fault, this is behind me now, for i have found the problem out myself the doctors here were putting me on anti- depressants and the like thinking i was only having fits and anxiety spells, they didn't at any stage say anything about coffee or other things taht could have been wrong, i self diagnosed the problem and slowly worked my way down back to 1-2 cups a day at the moment, and will continue to reduce until i don't have attacks and am totally off the coffee altogether, you can't just go off coffee cold turkey! otherwise you end up in hospital where i was when you have had so much caffiene as that on a daily basis. i also did that at the start to stop having 5 senses in my dreams and it has worked, i almost dont dream at all now, but i miss it. Nick has stated to me that this effect i have is most likely from the high sodium content of sometime we were taking awhile back. i was told it doesn't leave you, the 5 senses in your dreams and other abilities, well that is almost right, it takes alot to remove it. i still have high esp from it, 9 of 11 in one of my tests, that was my recent test, my mind has been changed the way i think, is more right than left now, and learning ability increased, but this is my doing not the "stones" for i haven't yet taking the true stone but this year will be good to us i can see it, when i get the stone i will post hows things are going, first the silver then the gold, i am waiting for another 1 liter flask for my new flask has cracked and the rain water i was filtering and containing has had a leak over night and what was 250+ liters of rain water now is maybe 100 if the kids don't touch it while i'm away from the house, i have had alot of success and am seeing things come to pass but only one step at a time and in stages do i continue the work.

i would have added more to this but i have to leave to go to a fault now and will have to come back to this later, i hope this has helped you in your question to me.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 am

Dear Phillip...

I see it like this, if you played with the mercury at home and spilled it all around, you had actually severely contaminated your living space, a person can get Chronic mercury poisoning easily from just that being in a contaminated area it turns to vapour around room temp, the other thing is the fillings must NEVER be removed by the normal dentists(quacks) who do not take this problem seriously, as they will have to think about how much harm they have done to themselves and others so they go into denial, they must be removed with the UTMOST care, or you will inhale/swallow what amounts to years of exposure, and one of the best fillings are amongst others Diamond lite, as many plastic fillings give off Bisphenol-A, which mocks estrogen in the body its an endocrine disrupter, but even THAT is a million times better than having mercury in your mouth...! Mercury is the 3rd most toxic element, the type found in fish is turned 100+ times more toxic(as if 3rd was not enough!!!) it goes from inorganic to organic mercury(methyl-mercury), and as a last thing psychiatry is probably the biggest quackery around, as they only have one solution PILLS, PILLS and more PILLS the so-called diagnosis they make of the so-called disease is a fraud as lets take an example, "ADHD" can be caused by anything from too much sugar, to domestic problems, to heavy metal exposure, to traumas/lack of a nutrient in the diet ect as is the case with most mental illnesses but to psychiatry there is only ONE solution PILLS, they NEVER adress or treat the underlying problem, im glad you got off their legal drugs....

And of course with THAT much caffeine you had caffeinism http://www.caffeineweb.com/ and im also glad that you have gotten rid of that, shows that you have strength within...

Here are some links on chronic mercury poisoning, most people think that when one says that amalgams poison you they mean acute poisoning which sends you to the hospital floating between life and death, chronic is the sneaky bastard, which can take months to years before you REALLY feel that something is wrong...

Remmember to check out each of these links watch the videos through ect as this is probably te mos timportant information relating to alot of strange symptoms you might have had over the years you will ever leard...

Quecksilber the strange story of dental amalgam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVsUuhoFWY

Mercury - poison we eat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOhunlQ1h1A

Mercury Poisoning

http://www.sheilasnow.com/healthnutrition/nutrition/mercury.htm

Symptoms of Chronic Mercury Poisoning

http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/symptoms.html

Once again the dual nature that seems to run through anything mercurial shows itself, it is to be treated with the GREATEST respect, it can either work with you or turn against you...

I myself have had/has this problem from exposure in the womb to eating too much fish and haivng amalgams, its about 80% better now i would say...

Best of wishes and blessings...

Son of Sol
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 am

sonofsol,
i am back from my fault from work i had to travel north to recover something that was damaged by the rain, but anyway:
Dad had the mercury in its sealed container, i poured it into my hand and then i poured it back into the container, it all went back into the container what was visible at the time in my hand, i haven't just poured it out willy nilly everywhere and i personally have moved to several different houses since this one from that time because of my parents divorce and moving between my parents separate housings, me getting married and then upgrading for more rooms, which the first house was actually about the same time i started to know Nick and his information on the internet, around 1994-95 sometime i think.

i'm not worried about this issue about mercury, im strongly believing that i can transmute this metal over in time by taking the elixir. going thru these situations was like im the higher self carried by an even higher self (angel) and keeping my body together with glue and bubble gum as i watch from outside my body, as i do this alot, i do not regard myself anymore as a physical body only, i'm a spirit that has to contend with the flesh until i am taken, it as also made me fully aware of myself in body, spirit, and mind, on different levels, lately i've been seeing auras on objects and small glimpses of auras from humans. i have watched "the secret" movie and it has helped me also to over come some things, i have a list of all the things i desire on the wall next to my computer so i see it every day at some time or another, which are not all physical things but are things i want to change in my life, my character traits, people around me, and abilites to aquire. i have a few things from that list that has recently become true, i'm starting to understand things on new levels where most people would give up, yes, but there are higher purposes for whats going on so i continue until the end.

i have bigger problems with things i can't see then the things of this world and my body.

thank you for the links, i will look at them, i have a strong helper with me it is not myself that carrys me thru times like these. there are worser people in need then me and my mercury and coffee problems, my mother has too much aluminium as she is getting older and my father i would like to give the elixir to him as well because we haven't spent much time together over these years and hopefully would gain more time with him, i know for sure where he is going so i will be with him later if he does go, i think i have gained more knowledge while i'm sleep then for my years here on earth, which is very helpful because i can rely on it, and it has served me well so far.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 am

Also the reason you are EXTRA sensitive to mercury is exposure in the womb from your moms eating of fish, and its even worse alot worse if she had fillings herself, but yea what i am trying to say is IF you say some fillings left in your mouth then you should have them removed when you get the means and chance, as they are a 24/7 source of mercury exposure, and REMMEMBER Diamond lite is the best filling as it does not give of the gender bender BPA...

Blessings

Son of Sol
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 am

my mother went to the same dentists at that time and yes she also had fillings of the old mercury type but im unsure if they were in her mouth when she was pregnent with me. she had to get false teeth because she had so many more teeth with that type of filling in it.

hopefully mine will comvert over to gold or silver when i take the stone! Smile

and i will be using "zeolite" to change back what the toxicity has done to my body from mercury exposure

happy new year
phillip reed
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 am

That indeed would be quite a powerfull event Smile

And a Happy New Year to you to Smile
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: hello everyone on here   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:05 am

its been quite a while since my last post and sorry I didn't want to start a new subject, ive been taking a clay for removing heavy metals, and feeling awesome many experiences have happened since being in contact with white dove from oceanalchemy and my work with sweet dew water, reading about john chang and his abilities id love to get my hands on that ancient Chinese writings of the 100 level of mo pai but apparently they don't give that book out side of their race or lineage. I remember smelling top water from gw after a few washes and the aroma could have been used for a perfume it was amazing. im very aware of things and using my energy, one morning I was going to work and massive energy was rushing around my body, it had been a while since my grandfathers death but it had just hit that morning when a certain song came on, father and son by daft punk no connection that I can think of but that song hit me, and the rushing turned on memories of Pop and I in many different days of us working in the back of his yard and one memory of making a rabbit net, the feeling was powerful and has imprinted on me to do better in life. so powerful that I raised my energy up and out of the car up to the clouds and opened a hole in the clouds and light started beam thru down towards me (it was a rainy cloudy morning there was no other breaks in the cloud cover) watching movies like lucy and limitless share with my thoughts on these alchemy substances, "it" does open u up and allow u to access your thoughts that you had forgotten about, I mean picture perfect imaged video of the exact event, past or present. I had a dream a month ago that angels told me of a future event, I say angels because I haven't had a clear dream like in a while and it seems to be spelling out a purpose, it was the real deal I was so convinced of the event I wrote it down, 6000 words of my dream and told my partner about it, it wasn't long after I had the event happen it was dajavu it was so clear that it didn't feel real, I had every question and answer down pat, ex father in law was "questioning" me in a local restaurant, without getting frustrated about the yelling I was straight to the point and only answered information that what was asked not that it was any of his business, I felt his intent and direction and what he wanted before we even made it to the place, his energy was strong (obviously strong enough to give me warning of it 2 weeks before it happened) and I could read him well ( I still don't know why so upset 2 years too late) but I answered every question truthful and as honest as my memories could allow and id had the dream so everything was still on the front screen flowing, I one person that usually I cant remember what happened yesterday, so I knocked his socks off on the things can could recall, but unfortunately he was so angry that he was clouded by it to ask or see for himself the lies of his daughter and wife. ive had good and bad experiences with the effects but only great things lately. I have a great partner in life that has come to help me,  she keeps me well grounded while im on this earth I definitely need it, and we are so closely knit in thought that we.... it amazes me. I have sporatic thoughts and ideas all the time, well seems sporatic until ive looked into the ideas in depth and then the dots start getting closer together.
just want to say hello and update you, I'll hopefully be in a new house and shed soon so I can start all again and continue my work. I would love to hear from others here and their experiences.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:25 pm

HI Philip,

Thanks for sharing your experience and the events of your life with us.
It sounds like you've emerged from a difficult time... i wish the best for yourself these days and am excited to see where your new awareness takes you.

For myself, most of my experiments have been postponed but just this year more time has become available and hope to resume soon. Currently have salts from various tests digesting together. And its May, so I will attempt to collect some fresh Dew.

Take care buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dew alkahest or elixir experiences   dew alkahest or elixir experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dew alkahest or elixir experiences
Page 1 of 1