The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Buying GOLD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Buying GOLD.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:32 am

Hey, i was looking around on the internet to find places where you can buy gold such as http://www.taxfreegold.co.uk/. But there are some issues with international handling.

Please guys if anyone knows where to buy 24k/99.99% gold plates, coins, etc, please give some advice.

Greatly Appreciated. I need gold desperately for my spiritual alchemy, and i am running out of time. No No No
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 am

Eric,

If you are looking to buy gold, try www.apmex.com or E-Bay. Either one of these two sites you can buy 9999 gold in 1Gram lots or coins. Very Happy

Blessings,

Hyram farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:43 pm

I was looking around a while ago and found this http://www.beryls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_114&products_id=7363 , It is a superfine gold dust called spray, it is used for confectionery. Not sure if they add anything but gold to it. It says 9999 24k gold. You shouldn't have any problems dissolving this. 140ml .035G $40 + shipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:41 pm

What a Face wow thank you very much for the sites. It is very helpful for me, since I am doing the Ruesenstein processes.

My advice: Buy gold now! The prices are rising alot and the dollar is losing its value very fast. So if you have savings in a bank, it would be advisable to turn some of it into gold assets. I'm predicting a new great depression hitting very soon.

Bless you all.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 am

to ericmarkb, gold prices are going up so its a good thing if you make the stone early enough you will have had a fair bit of gold ready for selling when it is up high, you only need a few grams to kick start the cycle. i wouldn't worry about it too much, why use gold when you could buy platinium or something higher again

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 am

I did read a recommendation by someone who completed the work that said the gold made was too pure, and he had to melt in other metals to make it look more authentic. Maybe melt in 1% 14k gold to offset the purity so you won't arouse too much suspicion.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 am

but thats just the problem right there making it might now be too easy but the hard part will be getting rid of it. there is no where to read up on to tell you how or what to do to not raise suspicions, to stay under the radar. wheres a secure line to talk about this issue. there are alot of questions that i have a least.

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Well, _,
It depends on wich path you're performing, and in wich moment of the path you are using gold.
Sometimes 999 it's the best, sometimes native gold it's better, sometimes it's better antimony.
Sometimes it's better eating something with a good wine.
Very Happy

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 pm

I am going to avoid the selling aspect all together, just sticking with it for medicine. If you know that this works so does the federal reserve, banks, and governments, and just logging on to this board will arouse suspicion, so I would not recommend bothering with it at all. Except to make more medicine. Also if this gold is not identical to earth born gold in frequency, atomic weight, or atomic structure, you better bet they will be testing for it down the line. I think a bar of this gold would make a better paper weight than a source of income. Just my two cents though.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:48 pm

goatz wrote:
I am going to avoid the selling aspect all together, just sticking with it for medicine. If you know that this works so does the federal reserve, banks, and governments, and just logging on to this board will arouse suspicion, so I would not recommend bothering with it at all.

I agree that selling gold is a good way to bring problems and trouble into your life with a quickness.

Most people find that after they have consumed the white and red elixirs for a while, and they have "ascended" and "awakened", and their eyes are now open so they can see everything they were unable to see before; they find that because they are now so much more creative and intelligent, it's rather easy to make a great deal of money in this world. Sell a product, invent something, make something of value, or work the stock market.

Most alchemists also believe that selling gold you made yourself is cheating the rest of humanity out of their money. That money comes from your hard working brothers and sisters, not from thin air. So most alchemists see it as immoral to sell gold while other people have to actually contribute something of value to the world to make money.

And its hard to feel like an enlightened super-human who has been transmuted from lead to gold and ascended into nirvana if you aren't even capable of making money in an honest way. What kind of a "master" alchemist would need to sell gold and cheat the human race just to make his money? Shouldn't he be smart enough to be a savy entrepreneur?

You will feel like a fraud and a coward if you make your fortune selling gold you made from other inexpensive metals. Maybe its a way to get you on your feet and into the money game, like a start-up capitol, but it can't continue to be your source of income for the rest of your life. Trust me, it will make you feel like a real _whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 pm

goatz wrote:
I was looking around a while ago and found this http://www.beryls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_114&products_id=7363 , It is a superfine gold dust called spray, it is used for confectionery. Not sure if they add anything but gold to it. It says 9999 24k gold. You shouldn't have any problems dissolving this. 140ml .035G $40 + shipping.

There is not enough gold in there to be worth even 4 bucks. When they say dust, they indeed mean dust. The amount of gold in there isn't more than a few milligrams at best.

Dollar for dollar, the best bet for purchasing gold is by the bar, not the coin, and certainly not leaf or powder form.

The White Stone is what every alchemist should make first anyway, because it corrects your brain chemistry and cures all mental disorders. You might think you don't have any disorders, but not having all 5 senses in your dreams, and not being able to dream continuously all night is a serious mental disorder that the entire human race has.

Sell the silver you make with the white stone, then you will have plenty of money for the gold you need to make the red stone. Its one of the few situations where all alchemists would agree transmutation is OK since you are only using it to get your gold for medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

i totaly agree with you Nick... i need just enough gold to sell it and start up my business .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm

I have a question for you Nick,
I recently bought 3.11 grams of gold and I currently am pursuing the Ruesenstein method
with the salt menstruum. (Everythings is ready to be put into the oven) In the texts of Ruesenstein he always "opened up" gold and described
how you put it in a lamp oven to bring it through the colors,
which are: First light lit for 8 weeks turns black, the Second light lit for 8 weeks turns white, and the Third light lit for 8 weeks it will turn red and it will be done.

But here is my question how will this be with silver? I ground up silver and there is no change in color and it is hard to tell what is going on with the processes. The gold when ground with the salt will turn the salt yellow, but silver did not make a visible change at all.

I am considering your advice now to buy silver first and make a medicine out of it, because an once of silver is just about 18 dollars compared to the 1200 dollars for gold.

Any advice is greatly appreciated No Question
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 am

The silver will make the dew become sky blue, just like when you dissolve silver with nitric acid. Then it becomes a blue oil, then it only changes to white and clear when you make it into a stone. After it has become a stone, the next dissolutions to digest and multiply it will be clear white, with no blue color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying GOLD.   

Back to top Go down

Buying GOLD.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1