AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm

yeshua,

I would bet that your cracked vessel is from a mundane source. I did have a glass vessel crack that I had seemingly done nothing to also. It was holding water but then I noticed a wet spot underneath where it was sitting. With this vessel I did slosh some small rocks with water around in it to clean it. It must have been this and any other combination of slight bumps that caused a crack.

Several people have had weird experiences with gw and I will tell of one too. I was thinking of doing what AB was trying using an air permeable lid and letting it go through the temperature changes of warm in the sun during the day and then cool at night. But it was too cold so I used a heater inside with a timer. The gw developed a massively iridescent skin on it that looked crumpled up like really thin tin foil. This foil would have ripples or waves in it that would bounce back and forth in it. They looked alive and also seemed to respond to my intention/thoughts. I was in a hurry so I didn't study it long enough to be sure. But it did look cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm

I had something similar in my dew. There were these strange flat life forms moveing up and down and seemed to hide whenever I came around. They would later come out and swim like flatworms. They seem to have died now and the dew has become an oily jelly.

I was thinking the same thing, that there must have been some other reason for the glass fracturing. Even stranger is there was no leakage so I must have just caught it after it cracked.

I'm still unsure if the full moon is required to make the blue oil rise or if it will rise as long as there is some moonlight. Hopefully Nick can shed some light on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:10 pm

in the volpierre process, antimony is used in conjunction with hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid to dissolve iron through direct chlorine-ion transfer and turn it into a stonethat can be used medicincally, and for transmutation, projected onto gold to make a projection powder.

can we not use golden water set out in the (sun?)light with iron to make a stone? of course it would need to be calcined.

i have recovered my bag of dew and GW that has been in fermentation for about 8 months. the GW was collected whilst i fasted from meats and ate only organic vegetables, teas (such as lemonbalm, lemongrass, 3 different kinds of mint), and dried fruits (figs, dates, etc). it has now turned a beautiful dark green, the whole container looks green at a glance but still has a golden/reddish hue when inspected closely. additionally, the sediment in the bottom appears to have dissolved into the liquid, as it is no longer visible, and a BEAUTIFUL irridescent salt has coagulated all around the bottom of the glass. it is most definetly a salt, not sediment, and is more irridescent than i think anything i've ever seen. i will post photos whenever i can acquire a camera, once again my financial situation does not allow me to acquire one right now.

i went to the railroad tracks yesterday and gathered a few grams of iron oxide from railroad spikes. i'm going to set it out in the sun tomorrow and see if i can get a red oil to rise to the top that i can use medicinally and to project onto gold/silver to make a powder of projection. i would have silver, but for one reason or another, my coin has dissappeared (one troy ounce of silver.

blessings be-

Last edited by Felix_Madhouse on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 am

That would be quite intriging. I've read through reusenstein about 999 times and I find he used iron in many of his processes. Your idea may work, especially if you remember that one process he spoke of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 am

Hi All,
I'm working on Ruesenstein pag 33-34 RAMS digital (pag 55-57 original german text) "why we were eating Schulz... to do good for the poor".
It looks as a long but easy path, but doesn't produce a real stone but only a yellow powder with limited strenght in projection.
This particularia works with iron and it's one of the six path that I'm working with at the same time.

Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />

I took this photo at the first distillation, now I'm at 7th, and the distilling liquid it's no more divided but has the same redish colour: probably there are 3 more distillation.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am

Thank you for sharing this with us Zosimo. I had tried this one about a year ago but I couldn't get the SV to turn red. I turned my attention to other methods he descrided but their still in progress at the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 pm

So I have let golden water sit for 50 days. I filtered it a few times and poured it over about half a gram of gold leaf I had. I've left it in the sun and its been an hour and I haven't observed any changes yet. The leaf seems to crumple up and sink and some seems to float.

What is everyones thoughts? Should I add more leaf? Should I wait a little longer for the oil to form. Does the oil need more time to become apparent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi Yeshua,
Of course, it's a matter of enough warm or enough time, or enough GW.

You know what I mean?

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Kirk's photo of the purple solution are from the camera not being set to the right light setting. For instance, my camera has different settings for fluorescent light, incandescent bulbs, natural sunlight, or cloudy light. When the camera isn't on the right setting, colors will be incorrect. If the solution is red to your eyes, then that is the color that it is. The camera doesn't "correct" the color and show the "true" purple as Lee assumed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

yeshua wrote:
My golden water is almost ready for the process nick has shared. I plan on makeing the white stone first and I wish to know, will the oil only rise during the full moon? I would think it wouldn't matter as long as the moon shines on it but it might not produe oil quickly if there isn't much moon light. Once I have enough of the white stone I can then make the red stone as nick suggests.

I've also observed some unusual things with the prime materias i've left to ferment. 3 are from the human source. One was gw left in the sun and moon for a philisophical month as nick has also suggested. After 2 weeeks the glass jar, which wasn't on a hot surface nor was it sealed, suddenly cracked. Has anyone had this happen? I assumed there must be a logical explanation but I can't help but wonder if the philosophical dew absorbed so much power the glass vessel couldn't contain it?

Hi Yeshua,
In my experience the oil from silver only rises during the full moon, or a few days before or after, but basically the moon has to at least appear to be full to your naked eye. Silver also kills bacteria, so that seems to be proof that a bacteria that many have formed during the fermentation process can't be the cause of the silver being dissolved and "opened" by this Alkahest.

Making the White Stone first might not be a good idea because you won't know how to dilute it. The White Stone doesn't alter the color of the wine, only the red does, and based on the measurements you obtain from the red, you will need to use the same for the white.

As for the glass the vessel cracking, if it was cheap glass then it probably contains lead, which may have been attacked by the Alkahest, causing the glass to loose it's structural integrity, but that's just a theory.

I often use cheap jelly jars from the hardware store for doing experiments with nasty materials so I can just dispose of the jar afterwards, and I remember on time picking up the jar, and the bottom fell off. I can't remember what it was that I had in the jar though, but I do know that it shouldn't have broken the bottom. I blamed it on the freezing of the water at night and warming back up of the glass in the morning, but that doesn't seem like a plausible explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 am

Thank you nick. I just remembered I had some gold leaf I bought a year ago. I used it and after a few hours I could see what may be the oil starting to form. It froms quite slowly so gold is better for a first expriment.

I should also point out that when GW had been sitting this long it looks exactly like another matter from the human source I’ve been working with. It takes on many subtle colors, red yellow orange and green, it had this strange chunky salt that cant be filtered out, and most interesting is the appearance of a sparkling glitter in the sun light. And brittle orange crystals grew up but quickly broke and disolves in to liquid.

I'm very glad you shared this with us. It feels good to be making progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi everyone, boy is it difficult to find enough time to accomplish all my hoped experiments. Some steps have been tried but all using natural heat sources. I plan to upgrade but all will be spring work.
In the meantime in regards to the Purplish test tube, I filtered it one more time, it didn't really get clearer and the purple left... ? But as Nick said,
it may have been the camera., still it was fun to see it drunken
So, I've been playing around with the last of the solution. There's little left but it will serve helpful.[img][/img]
I tried to get this solution to saturation using the sun in black foil but it takes a long time a'l natural... so I put it into the freezer and took it out, no crystals but I am simply trying to recover useful knowledge. Now I am co-habiltating (natural), hoping some surprise may come from it.

But to my surprise, GW Test #3 has developed crystals on the surface and for the first time have recovered some!! I'm hoping these are an example of the ultimate goal of the Salt.[img][/img]
Yes they are small and few, but they're my first!!!
Go team Go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Progress on use of iron oxide in fermented golden water set out in the sun is as follows:

golden water was added to a few grams (est.) of iron oxide collected from railroad spikes. upon initial introduction to solution in the shade, no effect. for about 5 minutes, nothing.

i set it out in the sun and slowly but IMMEDIATLY bubbles began to rise from the sides in the bottom to the top. the bubbles would reach the top, then as i watch them closely, go through every color change (yellow, green, blue, purple, red), and upon reaching red, POP and turn into a small bit of IRRIDESCENT OIL sitting on the top. i could barely tell whether this oil was green or red in the sunlight, it was so beautiful and irridescent.

i collected some oil using q-tips and dissolved it in a bit of vodka i had handy, sky vodka. it first sat on the vodka for a moment, resembling a red glass, and then i gently mixed it, and it dissolved therein. i had too much vodka for such a small amount of the stone, so it only got a slightly-yellowish tint to it (probably 1/10 of a gram of oil - not much, but i'm sure there were impurities all throughout the iron, pure iron oxide is what you'd want). it shined beautifully in the sun.

i went indoors to evaporate off the vodka, and unfortunately, it almost seemed my hand just jerked as i went to pour one drop at a time onto a copper plate, and it was lost.

ironic, no?

but i am infinitely grateful to god and all of you coming together to make this possible, especially nick, whom the creation of this website and the knowledge i have been blessed with thusfar is entirely indebted.

i believe i have found a fast path to create a stone that i'm sure would be powerful medicine, and should work to be projected onto gold or silver in equal weight to create a powder of projection, for large-scale transmutations.

just imagine!!! you can obtain a nearly limitless supply of iron-oxide for next-to-free if not free all over the place, and if you make say, an ounce of this stone, you would only need a gram of gold/silver to work with to get a stone of nearly limitless strength!

i am currently not in a great financial situation to be doing this, i'm living on the street and have no money, but i put this knowledge forwards with the highest hopes that someone here will take this and do something with it. brightest blessings to you all!

nick, i believe this is the stone. it was the most beautiful shine i've ever seen, and it's iron dissolved into an oil; is there anything else this might be? am i wrong? i would think that iron shavings would work just as well, if not produce a more-spirited stone, but i don't have them available. if this is truly the stone.......it's really ironic how it takes anything to make anything, you know? i can't stand anything about the capitalist system and greed and money, but man, it seems you need to have some starting out to make anything! what can i do? i would make the stone from silver, but i don't have a torch, i lost my silver coin a few days ago.......sometimes it is very frustrating figuring out how to do any of this in my current situation. i can only pray god provides.

blessings be!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 am

Felix Wrote: it almost seemed my hand just jerked as i went to pour one drop at a time onto a copper plate, and it was lost.
ironic, no?
but i am infinitely grateful to god

Hi Felix.
Gooood job.
I'm in a very difficult situation, me too.
It seems to me that, in a way or the other, we can't avoid this kind of "stimulation": the jerk can show you a challenge that's always working in Alchemy just because it's the REAL THING, and for this very reason if there's any energy in you (me) that's against your (mine) success it will appear in front of you (me).
Fortunally it will happens without any harm but only by slaps, jerks, gulps, jumps Laughing and so on....
The wholeness, that's glowing sunny in all of us, tha's the Uni-verse (or The Alchemy), is picking us by the nose and squueeezing it until we cry or lough loudly.

Well, looking around and seeing all those people who's trying to survive or to "feel better", I can strongly feel that "I'm really alive" having no time to loose.

And, for some particular reasons I knew some of the most famous or best teachers in various disciplines and I can say that all of them had to pass through incredible hardship to become what they are.
Anyway I think that the best thing is "try to have less jerks possible Laughing".

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 am

Hi Frank,
Being there...
You said that 65° C is the right temp to dry the GW waters until they form the famous gooey mass.
From that moment on, if I understood well, your suggestion is to dry it an higher grade (let's say 90°C?) until it's very dry, but not calcinated, insn't it?

You know what? My GW gooeying mass (quite) doesn't stink!!!

...Did anybody accomplished the GW path?

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Zosimo,

I have the CM and spirit from 8-10 liters. Now I am just waiting for the right time to dry the mess completely. Then I will go 2 weeks digestion and hopefully get some crystals. It probably won't be much. I would like to put this in a crucilbe with some silver. So maybe a small test is no more that 4 weeks away but I am seeing that it will take many many 2 liter jars of starting material to have a respectable amount to work with.

Other than that my homemade setup lasted quite nice through about 6 liters of GW but is now leaking and unacceptable. So that will put off more work for several months. And of corse I have to spend some time doing other things too clown .

Nice to see crystals Kirk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:25 am

Hi Bluefloor,
Know what you mean, leaking it's freaking... Laughing

About quantity: even in an ancient italian text (a MS) about dew - that's the same path of de Vigenere, Franck, Fr Albertus etc. - you can see that Our Grandpa explains that you should work with 50 lt.!
Obviously with GW it's the same stuff.

I put the photo of the crystals, Kirk, on the desk of my PC.
But before of it I manage to read what was written on that page... Surprised (oil of melissa... very esoteric... Laughing)

Anyway, I found the way to (quite) calcine the CM in my garage: on a round steel plate made of many stratum, two "slices" of steel sleeper to distance it from the fire of the stove. It cooks the stuff properly: then add your prefered sauce...

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Some info on drying..

I dried my material in a metal coffee can that was inside a sand bath using quite high heat, almost 300F in the sand. I only used heat that high because I was there to stir the mass almost *continuously* for 2 sessions of about 3 hours each.

It definately did not smell burned. The vapors that came of it after the water smelled almost minty and burned my eyes and got stronger as it got closer to 'dry'. Vapors were still coming of when I stopped but I just didn't want to push it any further, so not to overheat it. Not only did I stir it because of the high heat but also if I didn't the mess would trap the vapor because it was in a glob. It was very much like tar. As I got close to the end the vapors started to crysalize as they rose upward and sublimed on my stir stick. This picture sucks because the camera wouldn't focus but they are the white to the right of the mess.

I scooped out the mess very hot and let it cool in a metal can then had to chip it out. This left me with big chunks that are really a pain in the butt to grind down. Definately the better way to do this would be smear it really thin on a metel plate so we can scrape it off which will make small pieces much easier. It sucks I am stuck with these large chunks I know they would be better as small pieces.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Bluefloor,
Yes, it sublimize even a lower temp. in a white sand on the walls of the beaker.
In two stages I bring to dryness the stuff at more or less 60°C then, now I put it for 3 hours at 90°C and then for 1 hour at 170°.

Now it stinks in all the area with a terrible stench of horse-dog manure: fortunally it's windy.
I'll start again toworrow morning.

And... what about the metal treatment on coffee can?

No mint, anyway Laughing, and I wonder how you resisted without a mask! (alien!)

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Zosimo wrote:
No mint, anyway Laughing, and I wonder how you resisted without a mask! (alien!)

Ha! Not so bad at the time, but the smell did stick in my nose for about a day, and alot of clothes washing Razz .

I melted the stuff in a glass jar so I knew I had to scoop it out and dry/cool it in something metal (coffee can) so I could chip it out without breaking the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm

True,
it happens that a substance stinks but after a while you don't have a perception of it anymore.
And the shirt... Good heaven! Rolling Eyes

A-ny-way. Pay attention, all of you brave souls!
Use the mask.

The state of the art:

The white signs on the walls of the beaker are the salts sublimated

Photobucket

What you see as quite-red in the pic it's not red in reality but brown.

I'll calcine the stuff just a little more.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Zosimo,
Nice work, the camera may pick up the Red spectrum, funny how that is.
Good pics', and Bluefloor, as well. Great to see some work progressing.
Myself, am watching GW batch #3 to continue to collect crystals from surface. Slow process but they are adding up!
Dew season is soon around the corner here and am waiting to collect this years batches and put new learned skills to work.

a new season awaits brothers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Thank you for what you have shared felix. I have seen this iron oil and it is very beautiful. I have collected it with a q-tip and placed it in a small glass bowl of water to evaporate. I wonder if it can be made into a stone the same way reusenstein did in that one example. I might try casting it on lead or bismuth to see how it will affect them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Iron oil   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Felix and all who are experimenting,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the gw and iron oxide. I've managed to snap a picture of said oil and wanted to share.

Once I make more, I'll try calcining or using alcohol with it. Or, if all else fails, a little work with one of the two alkahests (dew or the paracelsus method...which I'm still working on...the lime is starting to turn red :-))

As of late I've been a little pressed for time, but I look forward to experimenting with this stuff.

The oil should be moderately visible (it only covers about 1/20th of the surface area in this photo). It's floating on the right hand side of the surface of this solution inside the old rusty pipe cap. The rest of the rust is still floating around. I attribute the slow process (it's been a few days) to the low temperature outside (I've had it in the sun --we did have one warm day...today, which is when I first saw it form).

It does seem well worth working with since, as Felix mentioned, rust is everywhere and easy to come by.

All my best to everyone,

Bill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 am

It was from GW Test #3 from previous picture that, I found the floating crystals. Later poured off 1/3, 1/3 again, then final 1/3, and was able to seperate the bottom crystals. They need to be cleaned and purified, but I am suspect of them as they may just be more precipatate, since the GW has only been sitting without any process except being placed on cold cement for 2 months.
There was a white earth on the bottom of the Jar, which easily mixed into the mercury only to begin settling again. I will let it sit for longer still.
[img][/img]

GW Test #2, I am allowing it to continue evapourating naturally, wish to see the results. The practical experience must be built but one sure needs to be patient as the work takes much time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Method 3   

Back to top Go down

GW Method 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next