The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi Nick,

since I followed the Flamel path and converted the philosophical sulfur into gold, I can say for sure how it's done.

First you make the star reg. mart. then you melt it together with silver or other metals and amalgamate it with mercury. Then you distill it 7-10 times which gives the philosphical mercury which has to be fermented with silver or gold or phil.sulfur to fix it into the stone.

Once the amalgam is destilled 7-10 times it becomes the phil. mercury which if you redestill it leaves a red residue back in the flask. This red residue is the phil. sulfur which turns into gold if you heat it in a separate crucible which I have done myself. But it is a waste of phil. sulfur if you want to make the stone.

Newton got his main knowledge about the path of the animated mercury from George Starkey which is the adept Philaletha. The "clavis" which was found under Newton's documents' is actually from G.S. (Alchemical Notebooks of G.S. by Prof. Newman) Robert Boyle got his information about the making of the stone mostly from G.S. and was a disciple of G.S., the adept Philaletha.

The Cinnabaris path: You make a cinnabar with animated mercury made with either silver or other metals and mix it in a ration 1:7 with cleansed common sulfur. Then you put it into an incubator at 120°F/40°C to fix it into the stone.

P. Riviere follows with his 3 Oeuvres (works) Fulcanelli. Their way is a combination of the the star reg. mart. with other ways.

I am happy that we don't have to mess around with those poisonous mercury fumes anymore thanks to you Nick.

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:56 am

Yeah, I would say that distilling mercury has got to be the most foolish way of making the Philosopher's Stone, but I also have to see if it can be done, plus I got a mercury retort already made that I've already used successfully before.

Joe Lello's instructions tell people to put the end of it under water and have the danger of water sucking back up into the pipes if the heat source goes out, causing a dangerous explosion of steam which would probably shoot the retort all over the place like a firework spinning out of control, and spewing mercury all over the place at the same time.

But instead, all you have to do is make a "cloth pipe" using a rectangle piece of cloth rolled up like a pipe and sewed together. Then you attach one end to the iron pipe at the outlet of your retort, and let the other end go into the water. It sucks up the water to prevent the mercury fumes from coming out into the air, but also will allow air to go into the pipe if the heat goes out, preventing any water suction from occurring.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:46 pm

This article says there were 3 alchemists in the video.

Peter Riviere only believes in symbolic and philosophical interpretations of alchemy, and he is not the one who is shown doing the lab work.

The article says the video shows 2 paths -- the wet and the dry. So maybe the creation of the martial Regulus of antimony (and its not the Star regulus, as was obvious when he shows it to the camera, its just a normal regulus. no star because no potassium chloride was used so no antimony trichloride was produced) is one path, and the other path is shown in the other alchemist's lab, where he has that big pot of yellow crystalline stuff that he powders in the mortar, then packs into the crucible and heats up. Then he dissolves it in water and they get that tested at the lab.

Then later, I think they switch back to the other path when they make the red material in the crucible, and it looks like cinnabar. They use this to demonstrate a transmutation.

It says one alchemist is Patrice Spartamian, who could very well be the same Patrice that was in my IAO forum, and was also in Steve Kallec's forum (forgot the spelling), and he was trying to teach people the regulus of antimony path and the animated mercury. He turned out to be a mean spirited man for some reason, and when I kicked him out of the IAO, he sent me an email with my home address and said "You still live at this address? That's good to know..." so then Steven also kicked him out of his forum when I forwarded him that disturbing email. He made his furnace square, with metal all around it and no clay. In a video someone took when they were at his house, he adds more antimony powder to the regulus as he's making it, which I always disagreed with. And this new video from France, the guy does the same thing when he's making the regulus. So this Patrice could be the same guy. And how many Patrice's are there in alchemy that do the Regulus of Antimony path, and always keep adding antimony powder while its heating?

I doubt he's the alchemist doing the work and showing himself on camera, because none of his video's ever showed his face, and he never posted pics of himself either. But you can see an alchemist handing things to the guy who is doing the work, so maybe that's Patrice. It says he was a student of Barbault Andre, but maybe that meant Armand Barbault? Very similar names.

The other alchemist who I assume is the one in front of the camera every time, is Jean-Luc Steineman, and the article says they are both students of the wet path. This gets confusing, because what path are they showing in front of the camera then? It says "The film summarizes the claims of alchemy and we briefly present the two ways alchemical (dry and wet) to achieve the "great work" that is to say, the philosopher's stone".

But if both alchemists are follower's of the wet way, then who is showing the dry path, or does it even get shown at all, or merely discussed?

And if this is the same Patrice, which I strongly suspect it is because of the coincidence of both of them being a student of Armand Babault and using morning dew salts in their martial antimony regulus, and both of them using antimony metal and sulfur instead of starting with stibnite, then I know for sure that it's the animated philosophical mercury path, where you alloy the silver and antimony, then amalgamate the silver with the mercury and distill off the mercury. Patrice uploaded plans to Steve's forum for making a quartz mercury distillation unit.

Now this would certainly make sense why their stone looks exactly like cinnabar. And Patrice had a lot to say about his path when I brought up the topic of Robert Bartlett's simple description of it in his book. Patrice made a lot of corrections to it, and explained that you can't just dissolve gold with the mercury and digest it for months, waiting for something to happen. I think he also said his path takes a few years to complete, because it's the long "wet" way, since it uses mercury.

Anyone can go look up Steve Kallec's alchemy forum in the yahoo groups and then look up Patrice's postings themselves if they want a better understanding of this path.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Here is some more evidence that Patrice form the video might be the same Patrice from my IAO group: When he first joined back in Febuary of last year, he wrote this "I have been turned to this forum by my friend Mark Satish. I have been studying alchemy formally since 1986 with LPN in France."

He also said I will post a photo of me as soon as I can make a decent one. That's gonna be hard. LOL and he never did post a photo.

With significance to animated mercury path, he said "I moved to the US in 99 and have continued my research in the lab. I recently bought a house with a separate building and my lab is taking shape again. I have worked with plants making elixirs and plant stones, as well as mineral alchemy. I started to redo the Flamel/von Suchten path last year, stopped for the winter solstice and will restart as soon as it gets a little warmer out there. I am going to Tucson for an extended w.e. next week to find somechalcancite."

He also had a seminar at his house in 2008 and posted this "Just an FYI as I do not know if this is OK to post for the group. I will be hosting a 2 day seminar on the Flamel/von Suchten/Philalethes/Newton path in the D.C. area on May 10th (2008). Here is the flyer. Mark Stavish and Russ House will be present. If people feel they would like to come and don't have the money, its not an issue."

And also, "Alchemystica" is the name of Steve's yahoo forum where all the information on Patrice's path was uploaded. It would be interesting to see if they have actually been talking about his French video on that forum all year, or if they are unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:43 pm

A member of my IAO group brought up a good point that casts doubt on the authenticity of this transmutation -- the guy only gets 8 grams of gold from 120 grams of mercury and heats it up way past mercury's vaporization point (600C+) so all the mercury is vaporizing and the lid doesn't seal the crucible. Then he drops in the stone using a big giant glove, and he could have easily dropped in a little 8 gram pellet of gold at the same time. And the gold isn't pure --- it contains silver and copper also, which would indicate that maybe the alchemist didn't have enough money for a big enough ingot of gold, so he had to add silver and copper.

It really would be very easy to drop that ingot in the crucible when you have a glove that large, but we also don't get to see him add the mercury to the crucible. Its just already in there boiling, and the gold ingot could be underneath. Why heat the mercury all the way up to over 600C? And the stone which looks like cinnabar would easily vaporize along with the mercury that was already in there, leaving nothing but the gold he secretly dropped in.

A true transmutation of mercury would definitely not produce silver or copper, so that also discredits the video.

And if this is Patrice who's doing this transmutation, then I would be 100% certain it's a fake, because he's been showing people that tired old antimony of regulus nonsense for 2 years now, always claiming he knows how to make the stone, but never showing you anything but the regulus of antimony. And once again, in this video, you get nothing but the regulus of antimony, then no actual footage of the Stone being made in a flask, and it cuts right to a sketchy transmutation with something that looks like cinnabar. I tried to defend it at first and say it looks a little like the stone from gold when it's unmultiplied, and maybe the stone from antimony looks that way at first, but now I'm starting to believe it really was just cinnabar.

Show me a beautiful stone that looks just like red glass, but dissolves in water, and throw that in the hot mercury and still come out with nothing but gold, no copper or silver, and then I might believe its a real transmutation.

And why mercury instead of lead? Because if you use mercury it will all evaporate, and you get to put the top on it and say "the mercury fumes are evaporating, so we need to put the top on" and the camera can't record what's happening inside. In a real transmutation, you don't need to put a top on the crucible because the stone doesn't vaporize, only the wax does. And there is a show that happens inside the crucible that nobody would want to miss, and it proves that a real transmutation is taking place. The very fact they were unable to change lead to gold is another big reason to have doubts about the authenticity of this transmutation.

And then we never get to see Patrice's face, because he's a phoney and they never show their faces. Just like the "master alchemist" Anthony, aka Ryan from the warning page of my website.

And neither of these alchemists in the video are well known in the alchemy community. Neither has a website or any way of reading about there work and experiments they have done, so there is no way to make a judgement of their knowledge. When Patrice joined my IAO forum in February of 2008, he was only just starting to work on what he called the Flamel path. And his interpretation of Flamel's writings were completely incorrect in my opinion. He was also delusional and accused me of arguing with him just because I was 'jealous'. I laughed about that one, and said "what do I have to be jealous about from you?". To me he was just a poor lost soul who was never going to find the right path to the stone, and if this video is the result of his con artist game, and his desire to be famous in the alchemy community as the Master Alchemist, then it's just pathetic.

He kept his path a secret from everyone, even the people in Steve's forum, but then expected us to believe he knew how to really make the Stone. He was one of those annoying people that want the admiration of the audience, without providing any information on how to replicate his work. And of course people like that are always the ones to accuse everyone else of being the charlatan, especially when I step in.

I do indeed claimed to know how to make the Stone, but I also provide clear step by step instructions anyone can follow, and I will be sending out the Stone to an insanely large number of people, so I don't just expect people to believe me because I say so. But fakers like Patrice think we are on in the same. He truly believes I'm just like him, and everything I've done in alchemy has been fake. But nothing could be further from the truth.

The artistic beauty of the French video makes you believe the alchemists in the video are the real deal, but they aren't the ones who made the video. It was produced by artistically talented people who probably believed they actually witnessed a true transmutation that day, so it inspired them even more.

Usually if an alchemist is also an artist, there is a pretty good chance they are telling the truth about their success in alchemy. But in this case, the alchemists were made to look like artists and it seems like they have a deeply spiritual side, but it was all fabricated by the producers of the show.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm

I also just remembered there was a man who emailed me several times, asking how a transmutation would be done and what it would look like, as if he didn't so much want to actually know how to do the real transmutation, but instead just wanted to know it looks like.

And when I told him to envelop the Stone in wax, he sent me a photo back with a cinnabar looking stone being placed in a "shell" of white paraffin wax, even though I told him to use beeswax. I had never seen someone make a shell of wax instead of just dripping the hot wax on the stone and then letting it cool off enough to handle and roll up into a ball.

I this just a strange coincidence? Or was that the same guy from this video?

This really sucks because its starting look more and more like the video is a complete load of BS. Just another video of making the regulus of antimony by alchemists who are lost on the "animated mercury" path, still for some reason believing you can use mercury metal to convert gold into the Stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2