The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dew & Thunderstorm rain

Go down 
+5
alexbr
bonifaesh
yeshua
NDC
kevinpaw123
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Dew & Thunderstorm rain Empty
PostSubject: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 am

Original post July 26th. I collected some dew and mixed it with rainwater from a thunderstorm. Rather than juggling projects within the same stream I decided to create another thread. The following 4 photos are of the latest dew project I'm working on. I mixed 1000ml of dew with approx 600ml of rain water (From a thunderstorm). I hope I my efforts aren't in vain. I had it in the garage in an oak bucket with a cover over it for about 5 days then realized I was supposed to boil it 1st! 2nd Error? I literally boiled it not distilled. 6 days after boiling there is alot of fuzzy stuff that wasn't forming before! Question...should I continue with this project? I'm concerned that when I boiled it the spirit may have escaped from the lid of the crock pot since nothing was sealed.Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
I hope the fuzzy stuff is a good sign. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated guys!
August 16th:
Standing for about 3 weeks covered in the Garage.

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 am

Here are the latest Photos of the dew & thunderstorm rain. Dew & Thunderstorm rain ?action=view&current=SANY0003

Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0003

Dew & Thunderstorm rain ?action=view&current=SANY0004

Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0004

Dew & Thunderstorm rain ?action=view&current=SANY0006

Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0006

Dew & Thunderstorm rain ?action=view&current=SANY0009

Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0009

It's been fermenting since lat July. It's gone through some amazing changes over the months! On the bottom of the bucket the water looked like a clear thick gelatin.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:51 am

I fixed your images. When you post an image, all you need to do is put the letters "img" inside brackets like this [xxx] then put the URL for the image, then put a backslash in the closing tag [/xxx]

So the format is:

[xxx]http://www.Website.com/imagfilename.jpg[/xxx]

But use "img" instead of the xxx
Its just that same as using the bold or italic tags, which are just "b" or "i" where I show the xxx in the above example. A link also works the same way unless you want text that is different that the URL, in which case you just use [URL=http://website and close with the other bracket "]" then put your text, and close the link by using [/xxx] but URL instead of xxx.

[XXX=http://websitename.com]Click here to go to website[/xxx]

Notice that you don't put quotes around the URL or the image URL like you would do in HTML code.

When you are at the message posting window, scroll your mouse over the picture button up top, and you will see the code just above the box where you type your words. Every button shows the code there in that spot, in very tiny letters just above the box you type in. So you can scroll over every button and see the code for using it. Or you can just click the button and paste the URL into the enter field, and it will put it in the message box for you.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 am

Kevin, it indeed looks like your rain water/dew is ready! There is no doubt in my mind that you will be able to get the proper salt out of it for using on metals to convert them into the glass-like Stone.

It will be wonderful to see the next photos as you make the salt, especially since I've neglected to provide any so far.

Laughing

I'm not sure if you need to include all that nasty stuff that was floating on the surface, or if you are supposed to filter it out. On the one hand, I think the moldy mess could provide some material for making the salt, and on the other hand, it could just be useless, except for the fact that it helped turn the dew dark and "processed" the dew water for you. That might be its only purpose -- to work on the dew and change the chemical make-up of the water so it converts something in the water to something else.

I've never seen dew water turn that color because I've always kept mine in a sealed flask. But that color is a sign that your water is basically guaranteed to give you the correct salt you need for transforming ordinary metal into an extraordinary glass-like material that alchemists have labelled the Philosopher's Stone.

It's a beautiful thing, because no you should be able to make the Stone by the Dry path in less than a week, all depending on how fast you can distilled the water to get the spirit and purify the salt, then combine the spirit and salt.

You shouldn't use all the water for just the Dry path. You should save some for the Wet way also, so you can see the beautiful color changes that happen to the gold over many months.

But if you have access to a kiln or furnace that can melt gold, you can do the Dry path with the salt and have the Stone instantly.

farao
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm

THATS SPLENDID KEVIN!!!!! You say it only took a week to get there? The water looks just like how reusenstein describes it. I've had my dew in a barrel for nearly 50 days. it was collected from may to noverber and boiled down from 4 liters to barely 1 liter. My dew should be well putrified by now for any process. At first I was thinking of doing reusensteins dew alkahest but I'd like to learn more about what Nick speaks of in his book before I do anything.

If my dew is correctly putrified then it feel i am very close to the stone and its medicinal benifits.

Last edited by yeshua on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Nick
I couldn't recall if I was supposed to pour everything into the flask, but as I do so often I have to consult my inner voice...is it my spirit guide?... My works have been purely hands on as I have very little experience. I am aware of a thin vale that surrounds me and limits much of my understanding. Your words are always encouraging thanks.
Love the work!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:17 pm

yeshua wrote:
THATS SPLENDID KEVIN!!!!! You say it only took a week to get there?

No, he's been fermenting that dew since July, so it's been 5 or 6 months, not just a week.

My comment was that since he now has this dark dew water, he can make the Stone in less than a week, because all he has to do is the distillation process and the purification of his crystals as I wrote it in my book. But it will require the intense heat of a propane furnace like the ones sold at A&B Prospecting to melt the silver or gold with the crystals to convert the metal into the Stone.
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

I took my dew out of the barrel today. It smelled strongly of oak almost like alcohaul. It was dark brown with a strange black jelatinous slime and a very thick dark color. Does it sound like its ready for the fast reusenstein method or should I let it ferment longer? And do you think I should filter out the slime when I distill? Resuenstein never mentions it so I'd assume no since in similar processes like in thunder rain he says to distill with the rain worms or in nicks book the white mold contains the salts. Besides I doubt there'd be any caput mortem without it.

I'll probly distill in a day or to. Very excited.

[img]pic 1" border="0" alt=""/>[/img]

[img]pic 3" border="0" alt=""/>[/img]

Last edited by yeshua on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

I was doing some reading about putrid urine on a waste treatment site and they claimed that the ammonia salts in the putrid urine will form white masses on the top that they said was ammonium chloride.

http://www.lenntech.com/chemistry/ammonia.htm

The crystallized chloride is more or less discolored by tar, and is purified by sublimation in iron or earthen ware pots or retorts. The ammonium chloride collects on the cover of the pot as a thick, fibrous cake, in which form it comes in trade under the name of sal-conmoniac. This generally contains iron as an impurity. It was formerly made by subliming the soot obtained by buring dried camel's dung, but is now nearly all made from gas liquor. The crystallized salt is often sold under the name of "muriate of ammonia," and is usually less pure than sal-ammoniac: lfuriate of ammonia is much used in the arts for charging Leclanche electric batteries; in the process of " galvanizing" iron; in soldering liquors; for making" rust cement" for pipe joints; and in textile coloring. Ammonium carbonate as found in commerce is not a pure salt, but is a mixture of acid ammonium carbonate (NH4. HCOs) and a salt of carbamic acid (NH2· CO2, NH4). The commercial salt is made by heating a mixture of the sulphate and powdered calcium carbonate in iron retorts. The vapors are condensed in lead-linell chambers, and the impure product is generally sublimed in iron pots having lead caps. A little water is put into each pot along with the salt, this causing the sublimed product to be transparent instead of opaque white. The temperature of this second sublimation is not much above 70° C.
Ammonium carbonate is transparent when fresh and pure, but on exposure to the ail', becomes covered with a white layer of bicarbonate, owing to the loss of ammonia. It is entirely volatile when heatedl, and from this fact is derived its old name of sal-volatile. It is used considerably in wool scouring, in certain baking powders, in medicine, and for the preparation of "smelling salts," and to some extent, as an analytical reagent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello
this is dew collected in June i boiled it and then put some oak sticks in . i think this is ready to ether distill or just evaporate the way Nike is going to do.. but i don’t know yet which one i will do..

Dew & Thunderstorm rain Dsc00713

this is thunder rain collected in June i think this is ready too

Dew & Thunderstorm rain Dsc00714

Dew & Thunderstorm rain Dsc00715
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Hey guys! Here are some photos of the salts that have formed. I think I need to ad some distilled water and continue to refine the salts.
I can see clear crystals within the dark mass.
[img]Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0021-1[/img]
[img]Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0022-1[/img]
[img]Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0026-1[/img]
[img]Dew & Thunderstorm rain SANY0027-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Great photos with the oak   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Dear Kevin,

These photos you have up are amazing. It is great to see how the oak does indeed cause the water to turn a deep brown black color. I only ended up seeing them today since I was offline during January. I have yet to see these colors when using dew or sea salt in dew that has been left alone over a few months.
I'm very happy you posted these, as it helps me to confirm a few things in the processes that I haven't yet seen.

I want to add a few photos of the salts I've obtained so that you (and anyone) can have a point of reference for "looks" and perhaps for smell (though not sure that will be at all the same).

The first is an image of dew salt obtained after a sizable amount of dew has evaporated. It smells quite a bit like honey, and is white but has a faint yellow color to parts of it.

Dew & Thunderstorm rain Dewsal13

The second is a photo of a similar dew salt, but this one used a bit more nitre from a cold pack. I fermented this one for over 2 months with the spirit from dew (only distilled two times though as I recall, at that time I didn't know it needed to be super refined).

Dew & Thunderstorm rain Dewsal12

After experimenting with both, I was able to obtain a white material from silver, and a red from gold. The trouble is, I've yet to be able to make these materials dissolve with the dew salt and spirit.

I think that perhaps I need an alcohol or some mix of something with it to make it work. (Sal Alkali?)

At any rate, perhaps the colors of these will help in comparing with what you have and with what you will obtain when refining your material.

All my best,

sunny

Bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Those are some nice pictures of the dew salt. I'm wondering if you would be willing to shed more information on how you used this to make the red powder from sol. If your dew salt alkahest won't dissolve it it's probably because your salt hasn't been properly converted into the sweet compound like I think it's supposed to (in the leydon method). If it's trouble doing this you may want to try using the alkahest from distilled GW instead. I've heard a lot of good things about it from a friend of mine.

At any rate, I believe this white salt from dew which you show pictured bonifaesh is the same white substance which caused some rain to actually look milky which fell over New Mexico a few years ago.

http://able2know.org/topic/110400-1

I believe this milky substance was called Manna in the Bible and something about the Ark of The Covenant would cause more of this substance to appear in the dew around the tabernacle.

That having been said, I'm sure the Philosopher's Stone can come from a lot of things but one thing I'm pretty sure it doesn't come from is mold. But is that what you referenced to in your book Nick? Using mold??? If you could put the free version back online I would appreciate it so I can double check this because I'm pretty sure mold is something that you always want to avoid if you can. It might get in the way of normal putrefaction as I believe that putrefaction causes new life forms to emerge from the matter itself which then decays the matter, as opposed to mold which is a higher life-form that got in from the outside and is not really a part of "the matter."

sunny
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 pm

No I never mention using mold in any of my books, and the old book that was free is obsolete and a waste of time, so I won't put it back online. I'm surprised you still haven't read the 2nd edition of the Covenant of Silence. Even if you don't have money for it, I'm surprised you haven't been sent an illegal copy of the eBook like most people have.
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: red gold   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Field, and anyone curious.

I've obtained the red sol by two methods, one is using the gold in a small amount and melting with the salt. This gives me a red material but it's usually only on the surface of the gold. The second is dissolving the gold in the alkahest, boiling it down (so it's still a bit suspended in the salt, it looks goldish). After boiling it down I calcine that salt at above 800C (not always to melting point of gold). At that point the material turns red (what was yellow) and is left as a precipitate once dissolved in dew spirit.

Both methods tend to give me the same thing. I get a red sol that then gives off this oil of sorts that floats on the water but doesn't fully dissolve. I think it needs to be worked with more to get to a glassy state (or maybe I need to be more persistent).
I've tried this oil by putting the sol in water and taking a few drops of the water in a bigger glass. It's potent stuff.

I've found, oddly, that the darker red sol is the stuff that doesn't dissolve, the lighter stuff (often bordering on pinkish/purple) dissolves readily. So, basically I think that is the stuff.

Anyway, I think I may need to do more melts or apply another material to get it to dissolve fully. I do appreciate your feedback a great deal.
I'm thinking of using paracelsus' alkahest, trying to concentrate the dew more, or perhaps using the gw solvent (with the clear salt and spirit). I seem to have far less time than I used to to work on alchemy, and the processes are more involved now when I'm working on things (more dissolutions, more contianers, evaporations etc.), so I've been hoping to do this for a week or two now.

Hope you are all well. I'll post photos of the red material when I get it to dissolve :-) (as it is now it just looks like dark red dust) (that and my camera needs to be fixed).

all my best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 am

bonifaesh wrote:
Hi Field, and anyone curious.

I've obtained the red sol by two methods, one is using the gold in a small amount and melting with the salt. This gives me a red material but it's usually only on the surface of the gold. The second is dissolving the gold in the alkahest, boiling it down (so it's still a bit suspended in the salt, it looks goldish). After boiling it down I calcine that salt at above 800C (not always to melting point of gold). At that point the material turns red (what was yellow) and is left as a precipitate once dissolved in dew spirit.

Both methods tend to give me the same thing. I get a red sol that then gives off this oil of sorts that floats on the water but doesn't fully dissolve. I think it needs to be worked with more to get to a glassy state (or maybe I need to be more persistent).
I've tried this oil by putting the sol in water and taking a few drops of the water in a bigger glass. It's potent stuff.

I've found, oddly, that the darker red sol is the stuff that doesn't dissolve, the lighter stuff (often bordering on pinkish/purple) dissolves readily. So, basically I think that is the stuff.

Anyway, I think I may need to do more melts or apply another material to get it to dissolve fully. I do appreciate your feedback a great deal.
I'm thinking of using paracelsus' alkahest, trying to concentrate the dew more, or perhaps using the gw solvent (with the clear salt and spirit). I seem to have far less time than I used to to work on alchemy, and the processes are more involved now when I'm working on things (more dissolutions, more contianers, evaporations etc.), so I've been hoping to do this for a week or two now.

Hope you are all well. I'll post photos of the red material when I get it to dissolve :-) (as it is now it just looks like dark red dust) (that and my camera needs to be fixed).

all my best,

Bill

Hi Bonifaesh

Congratulations for your results really very encouraging for all us !

question:

as you have sealed the crucible to prevent leave the precious gas vapors of the precious amalgam of gold leaf and crystals of dew, rain or GW ?

in your opinion in your different experience from your tests what type of crucible is the best ?

of that volume and proportions should be the crucible compared to the total matter placed in it ?

( Please excuse my english as it not my mother tongue ).

My best regards Alexbr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:41 pm

∴N.D.C∴,

No, but you could sure send me one if you wanted to (like that will ever happen). Sorry, I thought when you were talking about growths appearing in the menstruum you were maybe referring to mold and then all these pictures with mold started popping up. Not meaning to offend anyone. Everybody seems to think that as long as everything is heated up later on it doesn't matter if it grows mold but I think it's best to avoid it altogether.

Bill,

Wow, way to go my man! Congratulations on your great work and thanks for reporting. Sounds like we may be progressing in parallel. Can you tell me a little bit more about the sensation you received from this red sol? And like Alex I am wondering what alkahest you used specifically although I assume it's from dew. Hope that you soon get more of the time that you need and wishing you great ends.

Field
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Field,

Please stop with the snide comments towards Nick it is way out of line! Money is tight for many of us. If you want the book skip dinner one night and you will have enough money to buy it! You could ask a friend to buy the book for you. That shouldn't be too difficult...better than slamming Nick who has giving so much for nothing already!
Back to top Go down
yeshua

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:59 am

Hey field, if your low on money perhaps I could help you out once I get some more cash ahead. I also just now noticed that your about a hour away from me. I had no Idea we lived so close together!
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 am

the second edition is only still a guide the exact way to make it to the stones from gw and dew are still to be found out, the smaller details. when someone continuely makes the stone the same way everytime and has success every time. that way then will be sure to change the book again. i can say that it is good to be getting closer but. Very Happy

it's a shame that it is forever raining down in my world this year at the moment because the shed is dearly needed to complete the rest of the processes for my dew path but the company in charge of that can't erect it until the rain goes away Evil or Very Mad if only the shed would get build then it could rain until the cows come home!

and i don't have the room to contain anymore dew under the house until the shed comes ( i have to hold it in bottles under the house for now because of the rug rats would get to it and all man kind would probably hear the screams on the other side of the world if that day came if i found one of them touching any of my stuff, my screams of cause, nooooooo! Exclamation and the amount of dew into my barrels would make it hard to move it then to the shed if it finally arrives because i have no where to store up high these barrels away from the kids because they are a constant manise to try to keep out, for they would surely drop stuff in my collected barrels if i was to leave them on the floor of the garage. but if i leave the dew in the containers i have now they seem to not be fermenting so the shed is my only goal but it is out of my hands sadly. Sad

something that might have worked is gw path i have clear crystals, there was three parts of the solution when it came out of the fridge, crystals grew first so i collected them but kept the liquid and then there was liquid and sludge then grew on the bottom and so i separated the liquid from the sludge and i kept them all.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi Phillip,

your remedy could be: Ora et Labora!

Frank
Smile
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:46 pm

pray and work hey, there has to be a reason for everything going crazy for so many months of this year, and if i only require so little of a dose i guess i will have plenty if and when the shed arrives. not by my timing but He's.

phillip reed

i'll just have to use the "rabbit and the turtle concept" for the moment, for i always when to be the rabbit but i'll have to become the turtle to watch for progress!
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 am

alright! hello everyone,
I've taken some photos today of my progress on the rain water path, this is the colourful film on top of the rain water i've collected my one of my barrels and i kept it outside in the weather so it collected the water itself and this is what is on it as of today, a month or so later, Dew & Thunderstorm rain S8004537

this is a different angle but the film was thick and right across the top Dew & Thunderstorm rain S8004522

this is a pic of the collected film from the top of the rain water because it was so thick i collected 5-6 jars full of the top film and top water separately, and instead of colourful anymore it was white curly masses of something floating in the water, Dew & Thunderstorm rain S8004526

out of the barrel i collected the total lot of rain water into these fountain bottles and this is the colour of the rain water, but in doing it i collected the top first into a different bottle then the middle water and two fountain bottles of bottom water that has dark floating masses and the rain water has alot of mosquitos in it. i've kept the lot so far. 3 & 4 are the most bottom water with lots of dark mass in it, and the most right bottle was from the top but not the film collected it was put on a bench inside by then. then the bottles from right to left at the back row, go from top water to bottom water as i collected it. here are the bottles:
Dew & Thunderstorm rain S8004541

i hope all these photos are showing progress in the right direction.

phillip Very Happy

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more explaining of what was in the photos)
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am

Hi Phillip,
Thanks for sharing your recent photos. You really have quite the gear going on there, in the Down Under.
cheers
Nice to see how the many faces are showing up, some of the white stemmy blobs, look like little mushrooms,
I wonder if they are fungus of some sort.

Myself, have collected rain from our first real electric storm here, most is sitting in a 10l jug in a dark, cool place.
Boiled down 1/3rd, not filtered, and now sitting in a cool dark spot.
I isloated 2 mason jars worth, 1 boiled, 1 not, niether filtered and both given a piece of Oak, to digest. It has now been
one month.

this is boiled w/oak
[img]Dew & Thunderstorm rain Oak[/img]
this is not boiled w/oak
[img]Dew & Thunderstorm rain Oak-1[/img]

I think this confirms the advantage to the breakdown of the boiled. Much more white fluffy masses. But I wonder is it the Oak
producing these, or the water? scratch
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 am

i was reading method 2 for the rain water and i think mine is up to the first stage of only being dark, in reading method two, it said to me that i have to wait for a yellow and green stage yet and wait for a "floating fish eye Look" to the water before i take it out so i poured it all back into the barrel i had it in and i'll see what the upcoming months give me.

phillip Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dew & Thunderstorm rain   Dew & Thunderstorm rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dew & Thunderstorm rain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: