The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir Empty
PostSubject: Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir   Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:51 am

Check out this cloth alchemy poster from Alchemy Gothic.

Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir Name_of_the_rose

There's also some other ones that are really sexy. The fabric is very thin, but these kinds of posters are awesome for your alchemy lab! And that goblet she's holding in the picture is actually produced by Alchemy Gothic and also available on eBay for the high price of $200. But I love it and I have to have it! It's also the same picture that's on my Alchemy Gothic calendar for February, with a little inset showing the details of the real goblet.

Its the perfect container for drinking the elixir of life in small doses each day in a glass of wine. First I will dilute the elixir in white wine until it's deeply ruby red, then use a drop of that added to red wine for drinking out of this "chalice". One glass of this wine each day, and eventually your eyes and ears are opened to the spirit world.

Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir Modus_quintus_chalice
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Cloth alchemy posters / daily doses of the elixir
Page 1 of 1