The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethericus

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

First Post Empty
PostSubject: First Post   First Post Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi Everyone: I am from South Florida. I just joined on 01/16/2010. Had been studying the writings of Nicholas. Set out a bucket last night, one of those white ones that is really clean on the inside. I put in ten pounds of nice last night about 10.00 P.M. I had been noticing that we are having little dewfall here - I watch the top of my car early in the morning as I usually get up about 4:30 to 5:00 A.M.

Imagine my surprise Very Happy this morning when I went out about 5:20 and had quite a bit of dew in the bucket. (Over a quart!!) My first thought (Negative) was that I had punctured the bag even though I had putchased 2lb freezer bags and had transfered the ten pounds of ice to the freezer bag.

I carefully lifted the freezer bag (which still had some ice left in it which assured me the temperature of the dew was O.K. and lifted it into another bucket after drying it off so I could tell if it had any holes and had leaked. I still could not believe that so much dew could be collected from the amount of dew on top of my car. There were NO HOLES!

My next step was to transfer the dew to a glass jar and get it into the refrigerator. Later I filtered it. So there's where I am at the present moment.

What an honor to be a member of such a dedicated group. I thank NICHOLAS AND EACH ONE OF YOU and believe we are FINALLY on the track that leads us HOME! (The writer has searched for many many years and felt a great kinship when I read Nicholas' writing about his teen age years and his desperate searches all alone!

May THE PATH be ever easier for each of us who crave a clean heart and pure mind. Love to all - Ethericus
Back to top Go down
Phinite_Ryan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-13

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 am

Fantastic! I bet you have been through Ed Leedskalnin's amazing Coral Castle! A truely fortuitous location! Welcome brother. sunny
Back to top Go down
Aetherius

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-22

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ethericus   First Post Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 am

So how is your work with the dew coming along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Post
Page 1 of 1