Just keep on keeping on!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethericus

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Just keep on keeping on!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:26 pm

BUMMER!!Sad Please disregard my former two posts. Just checked my bags and found one of them had a hole in it so the water I distilled was mostly melted ice pale However, the Inner One queried me as I was lamenting my problem, "why don't you partially fill the bags with water BEFORE you use them - that way you will know if the bag is faulty!!?? You see, the "leak" WAS NOT A TEAR FROM THE ICE BUT A TINY MANUFACTURER'S LEAK IN ONE LOWER CORNER. So I will drink the water I distilled which has a tiny amount of dew in it. "Waste not - Want not!. Very Happy

Will try again tonight (and yes - I have checked BOTH bags and they are watertight. I was pretty disappointed at first, then I began to realize just how fortunate I am. MOST IMPORTANT was the fact that the Inner One gave me a wonderful clue on how TO PREVENT that problem in the future. (Being somewhat advanced in years, I have to throw this one in: "An ounce of PREVENTION is worth a pound of CURE"!

And to you Sir Phinite_Ryan - YES. I was fortunate to have roonmed about twenty years in the home of Mrs. Frances Wilson who managed the Coral Castle for almost thirty years. There were several years when I temporarily ran the operation while she was on vacation in Ohio. A wonderful friend who will live as long as my memory survives.

Well guys and gals, it is back to square one for me and the dew. Very cloudy here tonight but I will drive down later and purchase two bags of ice. The two plastic buckets I bought at Home Depot are just great. I put ten pounds of ice in a large freezer bag and set it out about ten P.M. I usually bring it in around 5:00 A.M. The ten pounds of ice ALMOST fit into the large bags I am using. Anyway - each time there has been ice left in the bag in the A.M which keeps the dew cool.

Nick - thank you for this wonderful forum and for your guidance. Many thanks to each member for helping make this THE ONLY PLACE TO BE.

Ethericus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Just keep on keeping on!   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

I move this post to the Practical Alchemy forum because it didn't belong in the new member intro section.,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Just keep on keeping on!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1