View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi everyone,
I'd like to introduce myself to the Forum. My Name is Kirk and am from Canada. I was first introduced to Alchemy about 10 years ago and was consumed by it. I must have read 15 books, some written by Alchemists themselves and others who gave witness accounts. Though I began to get a sense of it, much of it was in Old English and used many metaphors, and honestly, most of the time was spend attempting to understand what was really meant - confusing!

Yet in one book, it explained that the knowledge of Alchemy, is best served in digestable amounts. I had simply tried to cram too much. So I put the books down and away, allowing the knowledge to sink in. Well, last year I began to feel pulled back to Alchemy and early in the Fall, I discovered the Lost Academy- I was hooked again!

I've been following all of you during your experiments and wishing success to everyone. It is a great Forum, regardless of any politics which have taken place. If everyone was like a sheep, this Forum would not exist. Having people practice their Work with the opportunity for open discussion, is amazing... freaking amazing!

I agree, there is no room for debating or theorizing, unless it has to with exactly what is being discussed - no jumping tracks. There are other places which seem only about flexing so-called 'Expert Opinions". So...
let the practice begin and let's find what Nick has been leading us to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top