Thallium & Bismuth video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Thallium & Bismuth video   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Thallium & Bismuth in an open crucible, heated with ordinary propane torch.. An interesting Video on You Tube under the title "transmutation of minor metals to gold" He appears to be the Spanish Alchemist that Nick has had conversations with in the past. Very interesting video. Thallium is a nasty metal , used in rat poision,among other things. just skin contact is enough to make you sick.. I wonder how he got ahold of some ? Mexico is pretty liberal when it comes to this stuff. Anyway, most of his other videos are in Spanish or spanish/english and of a spiritual nature. at the end of one of his other videos he says that the supreme key to Alchemy is Vitriol.. Hmmm Go check it out Arrow Auggie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm

I remember seeing his videos awhile ago. He seems to do transmutations differently than the texts describe. He doesn't share much about his stone and he doesn't appear to have a website though.

There are several ways to work with vitriol in reusenstein if your interested in that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Wed May 05, 2010 12:12 am

Yeah, it is that guy that was communicating with Nick, you can see that some picture of the glowing or shimmering substance in one of his other videos that we have pictures posted of here in a super old post. Nick might find this interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

Hey guys,

You can see Nicks posts under the subject title

"The Glowing White Philosophical Mercury" Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 am

Love the work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Thu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi Bros.,
Well, you know, we are all different spaced and spiced, and we can like this, that or the contrary, and this is wonderfull.
There's respect here, even joking or funking. Because there's love.

Well, from the very first lines I felt the mood of this guy very very strange.
If anybody writes me this way I don't read, and that's all.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Fri May 07, 2010 7:20 am

Of course I'm writing about this guy, Sergio, that wrote those foolish letters.
A lot of straaange people like very much to talk aloud abouth truth.
And, of course, you're wrong and he's always right.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Thu May 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Yes I believe he's doing whats called a " Particular " in Alchemy or a " Small work " its a work that is Particular to a specific metal . That can transmute, usually in small amounts, and cannot be used as a medicine or pursue further towards the Great work. Its used as a method to fund the Alchemist while he's working towards the great work ( it puts beans on the table) Smile Auggie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Sun May 16, 2010 10:44 pm

You gotta be kidding me! lol
All the video shows is him melting some metal with a crappy propane torch, then it cuts to a photo of a piece of gold in his hands. It's the most pathetic transmutation video I've ever seen. If people think that's proof, then they are gonna crap their pants when they see my videos! Because my videos will show the whole transmutation process take place in front of the camera, with the iron cauldron being heated from the bottom.

Also, like I've always said, a real transmutation produces quite a beautiful show that any real alchemist would be sure to record, because it would be solid proof to any other real alchemist who has done transmutations.

Just like his lunatic letters, his videos are nothing but a feeble attempt to make himself feel special. I'm 100% positive he is a total fraud, and yet I can't understand what motivates him to pretend to be a real alchemist, and to also claim he's the only real alchemist, and everyone else is wrong.

The fact is, I've already written a book that shows the TRUE ways to the Stone and the Holy Grail, and this guy is just playing with metals and taking photos and crappy videos, and yet people will believe garbage photos and video over the logic of an entire book by a man who they can see is a genuinely truthful person just by looking at his website and forum.

I can make a video showing metal turning to gold without even using the Stone, but so far these fakers aren't even smart enough to do that! But some people are so programmed to believe videos and photos are proof, that even the most amateur work can fool them. Someone posted a message on his youtube channel home page that illustrates my point perfectly, and it says "from what I've seen YOU are the real deal! "

It's amazing how easily people are fooled by a crappy video, just because the guy chooses to remain mysterious and not explain how he makes the stone (because he can't explain something he doesn't know how to do). When I post my REAL video, I bet I'll have all sorts of nasty comments from people saying it's BS, because people don't believe in alchemists that actually give you the instructions and don't leave anything hidden.

If this guy "Sergio" wasn't so lazy with his attempt to make people believe he's a real alchemist, then people might actually believe him. If he at least wrote a book, then I would think twice about calling him a fraud, because dedicating that much time and effort to something would be insane if you were a phoney. Nobody would write an entire book about alchemy just to run a scam.

But then again, I'm living proof of what happens when you write a book with very easy step by step instructions for making the true Stone -- nobody believes it can be real! It's simply too good to be true! That's why the most famous alchemy books are the ones written in cryptic code and symbolism with metaphorical nonsense stacked on top of more nonsense. And all the books written so plainly that even a child could follow the process -- those books get tossed out the window because people can't believe it could be so easy to become a real Immortal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm

The only positive thing Sergio's videos have done is light a fire under my asss to make me hurry up and create a video of my own, showing the entire dew process from start to finish, and the transmutation at the end to prove the Stone works. The fact that it's glowing should be proof enough, but there are many clever ways to make a stone glow.

Every time I see that photo on the Table of Contents of my website, I wish it was the video already completed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thallium & Bismuth video   

Back to top Go down

Thallium & Bismuth video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1