Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone so long. Had family troubles to deal with. Any donations sent now would be greatly appreciated. I should definitively be able to get a bottle of the gold elixir out to everyone on the forum soon.

Love you guys

Nicholas Collette
PO BOX 55238
Virginia Beach, VA 23471

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Hi Nick,
Welcome back!
I hope your troubles have settled and wish you
peaceful days ahead.
Well... now I have a destination for my past and
future membership dues.

God bless brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Great to hear from you Nick. Hope everything is getting better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 am

it is great to hear from you, I thought it had been quite some time since your last post. good to hear that you are finding resolution to family troubles. can I just put money and maybe a letter into an envelope and mail that to the address given? I might be able to manage something in the near future, if I can send it I will. I want to send you something. I feel indebted to you for openly sharing such valuable knowledged, empowered through it. I believe the path I've been set to will allow me to impact people's lives in a miraculous way one day, and undoubtebtly this is in part due to your willingness to share knowledge that can raise people to greater heights of spiritual awareness and bring about a beautiful, enlightening experience of life. blessed be, truly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:02 am

Yes Felix it would be awesome if you could send a donation. I'm trying to get a tweet on Tosh.0 live on Tuesday so I can advertise the website. Then money would be rolling in.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Nick,

Welcome back. We missed you!
Glad to see you made it through the tough times! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:25 am

Well the tough times aren't over yet.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Did anyone else watch the above video? I just can't get enough of this song, especially since we'll all be young for the rest of our lives. I believe a golden age will start at the end of 2012, and hopefully Newton was wrong about the world ending in 2060. I'm sure the Mayans would have made that the end of the calender if the world ended then.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm

The David Wilcock info and videos on 2012 are pretty intense. Definately golden age and not end of the world. Just looking very forward to exploring the wonders of the Stone. Is your 'Ascension' book coming to us soon Nick? I should be able to get back to work here before too long. I still need to save up a few bucks for some fancy new glassware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFE

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 am

Glad to see you back Nick. I myself have not logged in a long long time, although I would scan the messages for activity. I was afraid the forum was dying away. no messages for long periods of time. I am ashamed that I have not done more with the alchemy, I need encouragement. I had hoped to see more progress from the others. Apparently it is truly difficult to manifest the spiritual energy needed for the process of creating the Stone to work. It is not just a matter of mechanically going thru the motions.

Was humble and glad to see I was still listed as a member after being out of contact for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Yeah, anyone who is currently a member will stay that way, even if they haven't been paying the monthly subscription. Of course I greatly appreciate those who do have the decency to pay and send a check to my PO BOX to get caught up again.

It also kinda lets me see who the people are that actually care about this forum. Several members like Justin and Kevin contacted me by themselves before I even made a post about donations and members fees. So it's good to know that at least some of the members still care enough to check and see how I'm doing and if there's anything they can do to help the forum.

Without members like them, I may have decided to just close the forum a while ago. So they actually did save this forum for the rest of the members who ride the "free" train. We have 35 members, and yet only 3 or 4 have ever sent a donation or a payment for membership fees to my PO BOX. So ever since I started taking payments by the PO BOX method instead of paypal, most of the members decided not to care about the monthly fees anymore. I guess they figure it's not worth $5 a month anymore since the forum died down for quite a long time. But the irony is that now I have plenty of a very powerful elixir made and plenty to go around, but I only feel like the members who actually cared enough to stay up on their membership fees should be the ones receiving something I worked so hard on.

Obviously the first ones I'll be sending the elixir to are those who had stayed in contact with me and lent a helping hand during hard times, even if it was just a small donation or staying current with their membership fees.
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:23 am

Hey Nick good to see you again Smile

I was under the impression that you were taking the membership fee from my credit card per auto? How long has this stopped happening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Your kidding right? It's as easy as checking your CC or Bank statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm

SonofSol,

your comment is kinda of odd?

anyhow,

Nick,
it's unfortunate you feel offended, I'd like to think the members
have been here for honest reasons. Now knowing you are still
interested in the Forum helps, as we had no idea what was going
on.

And I'd like to believe the members, including myself, given the time
would bring their dues up to date. In the previous posts it can be seen
that discussion did take place regarding dues, especially when the other
Site became parked.

Some of tried to keep the postings alive. For myself the site has
been both rewarding and entertaining. It gives me a sense of
family and at times more important than any potential endgame.

may the love stay alive
and the spirit of knowledge and discovery
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 am

I never check my bank records unless something is odd or off, therefore i just presumed that i was paying Nick since i was still a member, and what are you trying to imply that i am lying? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:20 pm

by no means SonOfSol,
I was just surprised, I'd hate to think one might get charged for stuff or hidden fees and like. silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Nick,
I am excited to take your gold elixir. I'm ready when you are. sunny

SonofSol,
My recurring billing charged only for the first month, which is probably how it was for everybody that signed up which Nick said was not alot of people. That was about 8 months ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 pm

I was talking about Kevins comment Smile

And Nick could you give me your paypal account so that i may send the money for all the months i obviosuly did not pay though i was under the impression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 am

So far Mark was the only person to email me about the monthly payments issue and offer to send money to rectify the situation, so I'm very thankful for his honesty and kind words,and rather disappointed to see that none of the other members care about getting their member account straightened out and up to date. Some members have paid all the way through to 5 years in advance or have donated so much money that they don't need to worry about payments anymore. But most members are way behind on payments and don't seem to care.

Apparently most members hope to continue the free ride and think I didn't notice they haven't paid their dues. Unless you're a member who paid for over a year in advance, I haven't received anything from you this year. I lost my Paypal account back in January and I lost my Google account a few months after that so recurring billing wouldn't work, but only a few members even bothered to sign up for recurring billing when I said I was going to delete all the members who didn't sign up. Remember I had that button right on the homepage? I think only Justin and Mark and one other person tried to sign up for that, and everyone else just ignored me as usual when it comes to monthly fees.

So it's been nearly an entire free year for most of the members here, and I'm not surprised the ones who have been getting a free ride all year aren't even posting a response in this thread.

Obviously a lot of the members see no need to send me any money for all the free time they've enjoyed membership this year, which was basically the entire year, and only 3 members even signed up for automated billing. So everyone else was well aware of the fact they weren't paying for membership, which leads me to believe there is a general consensus among the forum members that it's not even worth $5 a month, which is only about 16 cents per day. The forum may have been going a little slow this year, but it was certainly worth 16 cents a day even if the people weren't participating or nothing was posted that day -- just being a member is worth that much, especially since I'm going to be sending free bottles of my new elixir to all the members.

But now I think I might just be sending the elixir to the few guys who actually are participating in the recent discussions. I mean why send the elixir to people who don't even care about the forum or my own well being? I understand why only 2 people sent me a donation when I made the post about being in financial trouble, but I can't understand why any member of the forum who claims to be a good person would not offer to send money to pay off at least some of the months they've been free-loading on the forum all year. Some of them are already paid up for years to come or sent large donations in the past, but a lot of them have never donated even $10 and only sent money for membership when I threatened to delete their accounts via a direct email.

It's amazing to see on the homepage which members visited the forum each day, and yet they somehow read the things I've just posted recently and don't even feel the need to respond? To me that seems like a clear sign and just blatant proof they don't give a rats gfhgfh about me personally and are just on the forum for the information. And if anyone else on the forum was in trouble and needed our help, I'd like to think they would receive a much warmer response then the cold shoulder I received from most of the members. I mean even if I had no money to send that member, I would at least post a message to express how worried I am about them.

And a lot of the members have chosen to remain strangers basically by staying silent and not posting anything, or when they do it's just a few emotionless sentences that reveal nothing about their own character. I myself have the books I wrote and the website and Youtube videos, so it's easy for people on this forum to know who I am. But I think they forget I have no clue who they are because they don't have any presence established on the web and most of them have never even emailed me, or when they did it was so long ago I can't even remember. Some of the members here don't even know what my main contact email is, which just blows my mind.

I think I was just too optimistic in believing that more good people were already members, and I think I confused the people who emailed me all during this year with members of the forum. The people I've been in communication with are the ones who I need to allow to join the forum, especially since a lot of them sent donations or bought the elixir and were very sincere in their words. They also seem to have plenty to say, so I should definitely get a list of these people together for next year.

But anyway, I'm glad at least some members are considerate people that actually feel guilty when they get behind on their monthly payments and do something about it,instead of just pretending they don't know what's going on with their account.

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Its great to have you back Nick. king Your points are good. In the small group that has stayed active you have the people that absolutely refused to let go. I am happy to have them here and happy we can move on together. To me what we are dealing with is sacred, if other people want to join us we can be here creating and living great stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinpaw123

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:00 am

Nick,

Don't give up on people. Just to share... A few weeks ago I went to get gas and my card was denied. The clerk was going to call the police if I couldn't get a hold of someone I know to pay over the phone. While I was on the phone with my dad to see if he could help me an anonymous person must have overheard what was going on. The next thing I knew the clerk says " it's ok someone paid for your gas. " It was $30.00... I was totally taken back by this act of generosity! I asked the clerk who paid and she pointed to a man walking across the parking lot towards his own vehicle. I made a point to thank him. He was very humble about the whole thing. He said " don't worry about it, just help someone else when you can. " When you least expect it someone will come through for you!

Love your fellow man! Help them when/if you can sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 am

Nick,
It pains me to see how upset the membership has gotten you, but it does reveal the passion you possess. I know you mean well and only hope to see your input returned.

Members... we joined this forum to be part of a community, it is part of our responsibility to give it life. Even if we are not active in practice, our minds could be. Together we can be a collective and seek further answers. Older posts contain much info and for many of us who may have not completed a task or stage, we can learn more of that work, discussion can bring us all closer together.

And about my owing dues, Nick, they are in fact in the mail to you as we speak. I mailed them from here in Canada, a week ago this past Friday but you have not received it - I checked with the Bank this morning. I will be covered for 2011. Before the years end, it be nice to send next years in advance... but actions do speak louder than words. Surprised

Spirits be with you and don't lose hope in mortal man
They can be a lazy bunch! jocolor

Thanks for your site Nick

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonofSol

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 am

Hey Nick wondering if i could send the money i need to pay you, via western union?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Thanks Kirk, I received your check in the mail today and dropped it off in the night drop box at my bank, so tomorrow they should process it and transfer the money to my account. You've always been good at keeping up with your payments just like Kevin and Justin and bluefloor who also immediately sent checks to my PO BOX.

I don't mean to be hard on the members here, and I'm not even angry or mad at you guys. I'm just a little disappointed that I thought we were all friends here and only becoming better friends, but now it seems that's not actually the case and many members don't care about loosing their accounts. Its possible they only check the forum once a month and haven't been reading any of this, so I'll email them personally before deleting their accounts. I think the new members who join will have a fresh enthusiasm and really appreciate being members of this group. Especially since they'll be able to report their experiences with using the elixir and make their first post a report on any effects the elixir has had on them so far.

So I'm looking forward to that and I know at least the 7 or so active members here are also ready for that as the year 2012 dawns upon us. Hopefully we don't all die at the end of the year and even if their catastrophe involving fire, we all survive and live on into a "Golden Age".

I think there have been 4 "end of the world" events that happened already, each involving a different element. The one with water was a sudden freezing of most of the planet which they now have been able to prove was extremely sudden and not a slow process, since the area around the mountain tops where the Mayans lived has ice that's been melting and recessing so they can now see all the plants and grass that was "flash frozen" and perfectly preserved. They can't even come up with an explanation of how something like that could happen to the entire content of South America. I think it was also the most recent end of the world and was 5 thousand some odd years ago, and each "end of the world" is separated by the exact same amount of time, which they can't explain either. Unless maybe I haven't heard of any new theories they might have come up with. If anyone has answers, please share with me because I'd love to know.

So the ice was the water element ending the world and then it took 5 thousand years for this new world to develop and now will come to end, but they didn't mark an end for the next world, so does that mean there won't be another world after this one? Or did it just not fit the 5 elements theme so they didn't bother including it? Also there are only 4 elements really and the 5th one is the "void". I think the "fire" element already happened when volcanoes erupted and caused an enormous amount of ash to enter the atmosphere and change the climate of the entire world.

So the "void" might be the end of the world that is the end of all worlds and the final chapter of the story of earth. It makes sense because the blackhole in the center of our galaxy is indeed the best example of the "void" and yet its spitting out a stream of anti-matter energy which NASA has actually detected and proven to be coming from the center of our galaxy, out of the blackhole. And since it flies outwards on the central plane of the galaxy, at the end of 2012 we will be perfectly aligned with it and will be hit with the antimatter stream, and ironically it could either destroy the world like the final "anti-christ" or could make us all supernaturally powerful like the Egyptians believed. They did serpent meditation exercises which they believed was drawing the energy from the center of the galaxy and up the spine of the person doing the meditation. They could see the galaxy in the night sky the same way the Mayans could, which is why they knew it existed and what it looked like, but how did they know our planet and solar system was actually part of that galaxy? In the sky it just looks far away and like another galaxy that we aren't even part of.

But scientists know that antimatter and matter cause huge explosions when they collide, so how could antimatter make it through all those stars and all the way to our solar system, and then past the cloud of dust and debris that surrounds or solar system? And then when it hit earth we'd surely be screwed right? Unless that outer layer of electromagnetism actually can protect us from the antimatter. Really I don't think they have any clue what would really happen if a large wave of antimatter hit the earth. But it's the sun that is supposed to be the real problem, and the antimatter or other energy is supposed to hit the sun and cause a huge solar flare which results in a situation like in the movie "Knowing".

I just hope at least one of us or a future member of this forum group will develop extreme psychic ability by using the elixir each day, and hopefully there will be enough time for them to develop their skills that far and tell us exactly how the future will go and what we can do to save ourselves, if anything at all.

Seems like such a waste if we all just die a year from now. What was all this alchemical discovery for then? I'm hoping the Stone charges up the astral body and keeps it charged so even when the physical body is dead, our astral bodies will be like Gods and have extraordinary power in the afterlife. But if it does keep charging the astral body more and more, then why do we have to keep ingesting it or the effects of the elixir fade? Maybe its just the effects on the physical body that fade because the physical body always needs more food energy, and the same applies for the energy it gets from the Stone.

At least we have a large number of people that will be using the elixirs and we'll be able to see the full range of effects the elixirs have on the human form.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, just have a lot on my mind as the end of the year approaches. This week I'm finally finishing a large batch of the gold elixir with the new recipe I was given in my dream, and I had to climb up a tree in the park to get the ingredients. The tree means secret knowledge in dreams, and the playground park was probably symbolic of returning to youthfulness or remaining young. So that's why I was hoping more members would send payments to my PO BOX and get caught up since I have plenty of the elixir to share this time around, and everyone remaining on the forum will receive a 2 ounce bottle for free. Or really you can think of all the money you paid for membership as payment for the elixir. It was always my plan to give more to the members than just access to the forum and posting privileges. And it seems like my subconscious or maybe Higher Mind gave me the new recipe since the time has come when I'm finally sending out the elixir to all the members. And what a perfect early Christmas present. And at Christmas I'll have another package to send each member with some goodies in it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been gone so long
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next