Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Super awesome about the elixir Nick. I am able to believe what you say about alchemy because by this point I have had alot of supernatural experiences and so I *know* these things exist. I was not looking for alchemy when I found you but am glad I did and very happy that I found the right person teaching it.

As for the world being destroyed four times I do not know alot about that, it is one area I haven't studied. But it is very cool peicing together all this ancient history that we were never taught in school, and humanity at large doesn't know about, such as the ancient Indian texts and Atlantis ect. It just seems after enough time passes the knowledge of and all traces of a civilization disappear and all we have to peice it together are old books and stories and legends.

What I can say it that several ancient civilizations were extremely good and mapping and timing the stars and knew about their movement even over cycles that took 26,000 years. And all these civilizations are trying to point us to an event that takes place in a mini part of this cycle that is about 5000 years, this one ending in 2012.

This cycle is part of a larger cycle. There is a pair of archeaologists that discovered that there are sharp, absolutely unmistakeable spikes in the fossil record that occur every 62 million years and every 26 million years, regularly, so that the fossil record looks like a staircase instead of a straight or irregular line. Something is coming through and ungrading the DNA of all creatures, and creating life, as per this cycle. Further research shows that there is a wave of energy that is coming from the center of the galaxy that is causing this and it is so regular because it happens every time a band or a ripple of this wave hits us. This wave is life or God ect. upgrading the world(s) everytime it passes through and creating life everywhere it touches, even in nuclear reactors. That experiment that you once talked about Nick by a guy named Seely where he heated up beach sand to glowing red hot... and we thought it was about how this gave of the same light as the stone but it wasn't. He heated up sand red hot to steralize it and then he sealed it in a sterile contained and when he opened it up months later he found out that some formes of structured life had been growing in there, supposedly because it had been hit by this wave from the center of the galaxy.

The chinese have found that plant seeds taken out into space to absorb this energy and then brough back to earth grow like crazy but this only works when the spaceship is not covered with aluminum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 am

Hey Nick like i said, would it be possible to use Western union to send the money?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Nick, I can barely express how much I resonate with your feelings on the dawning of 2012. I too have studied abroad many views of ancient civilizations on events to take place in our timeline, and also am curious about exactly what will happen. I feel it will be vital for us to broaden our awareness to more aspects of this reality than those usually ordained "real" by our societal rulers. We may have to undertake death of the physical body, and would be best to be prepared for this in every way we can. Truly we are all one, and truly one day the illusion of our seperation will be torn asunder and we will return to that which we came forth from. I really, truly have utmost respect and appreciation for your role and your existence in this story, Nick. I would do anything you ask of me, I feel truthfully more indebted to you than anyone else for the ways you've made available for my soul to achieve it's fullest potential and growth. Like I've posted before, I live on the streets (in a cave, currently), and rarely have the time I would like to devote to alchemy or money I would love to send to you to aid in anything you are working on. I am determined to make these medicines myself and allow their light to guide me into a realm of enlightenment and higher purpose. I've been making enough money to survive lately, so I'm going to send you a letter with a donation directly to your P.O. box. It probably won't be very much, but it will be whatever I can send. I really don't want to take advantage of anyone or be a freeload on a boat going towards such a beautiful destination, I am aware it takes every crewmember doing their part or the ship could sink. It would be wonderful if maybe in my travels I could come visit you one day, and we could spend some days together philosophizing over a cup of tea or two.

I was recently made an offer that could land me in a place for a while, where I can begin the actum leyden process immediately. I would also like to perform a path using GW and direct sunlight w/antimony or direct moonlight w/bismuth to see if I can make a medicinal stone from either. Bismuth is less toxic than most metals, so I'm optimistic about the results. I think winter would be best for using Bismuth, as the moon is highest in the sky. There are some other things I'd like to ask your opinion on that I'll include in the letter. It would be great to actually talk to you some day, face to face, or over a phone, so we could establish some rapport and really get to know eachother. Praying for your success always, blessed be!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramen

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 am

Welcome back, Nick!

I admit I was unaware of this group's move to the new domain, so I got a bit of a scare tonight when I attempted to check Lost Academy and got a "Domain Registration Expired" notification. Fortunately, Google was able to direct me to the forum's new location.

I am very sorry to hear about your continuing family headaches. I went through serious family hell when I was about eight years old. I was surrounded by people, but I felt absolutely and totally alone. I still remember the abject "my live is over - all is lost" dread I felt. [Just writing about this is giving me the heeby jeebies again.] Total, abject misery. I got through it by retreating inside myself - going into my own little world - but I doubt that was very good for my mental health.

I don't know what your situation is, but I sincerely hope it's nothing like what I went through. I feel your pain, though. Family troubles hurt - a lot - as do the feelings of betrayal. Know that you are not alone, and we are rooting for you.

Sometimes life sucks, but life can be absolutely awesome, too. "Happily ever after" does happen - even for those who have been through hell. I know, because I've been happy for 15+ years now.

- ramen

PS - My "get caught up on forum fees" check will be heading your way in the next day or two.

Thank you for what you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Nick, I attempted to send my forum fees to the address you gave at the beginning of this thread, but it came back "Return to Sender, Not Deliverable as Addressed". Has your address changed?

- ramen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey ramen, on his table of contents page Nick said that he is currently changing his PO Box to a new address. On his books page at the end of the post about the Elixir of Gold he says that the best way to get money to him is to buy a MoneyPak card. It is easier for him this way too because you just e-mail him the code and it can go directly to his account without having to cash a check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:42 pm

bluefloor wrote:
Hey ramen, on his table of contents page Nick said that he is currently changing his PO Box to a new address. On his books page at the end of the post about the Elixir of Gold he says that the best way to get money to him is to buy a MoneyPak card. It is easier for him this way too because you just e-mail him the code and it can go directly to his account without having to cash a check.
Ahhhh. Thank you very much!

- ramen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been gone so long   

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been gone so long
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2