The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua

Go down 
+2
Pray
ElliotNoir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ElliotNoir

ElliotNoir

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-09

ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Empty
PostSubject: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 am

Ive been around for a while and I have been following nick since his first ebook. Stumbled upon it while searching for mysteries online back in 2008-2009 and through *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! research found ∴N.D.C∴. I still have a Hematite silver shank ring he made.

http://www.thebookofaquarius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=65

Ive been trying the hollandus method but do to living conditions have been halted until I move.

This guy who calls himself the Author is convinced he has it figured out. Above is the little chat we had lol. Got a little angry at the end. Its late just wanted to drop this in. Im open and look forward to our future work and research.
Back to top Go down
https://lastdragons.io/
ElliotNoir

ElliotNoir

Male
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 am

Forgot to mention... I know Nick left alot of unfilled orders before he left. I know bluefloor and I were waiting on copies of the Acension. I have the Potpourri Alchemia so if anyone needs notes from it let me know. but the reason i bring this up is because someone from BOA messaged me saying he sent nick a half payment for a vial of the Elixir of Life at $2400. I know that money is gone, but if I any of us are successful, I would like to at least give this guy some. Nick told me once the reason his Elixir was priced so high is bc thats how much gold someone couldve made from it
Back to top Go down
https://lastdragons.io/
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 pm

I have reached the conclusion the book of aquarius, book and forum, must exist to create dis-info and confuse people. I know because it worked on me.

So do many of the people on discussion forums, to keep the secrets secret and confuse new people like myself. Which they often succeed at, making me confused.

I've observed that this is the only spot on the web, that i found so far, where people seem to 'agree' on something and keep it positive. This is 100% thanks to the policing Nick did to the forum.

I suggest BlueFloor reinstates the $5 membership requirement to weed out the liars and people who have ego-problems .. Just please allow for a non-electronic payment option to mail the money, i dont use paypal and want to mail-in my fee.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: The Blind   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:03 pm

His rules:

1) Don’t follow any new author
2) Don’t follow anyone who has not made the stone
1) His book was published in 2011
2) He hasn’t made the stone

“Duh”

The quintessential “blind leading the blind”

BUT I am glad he got so many people interested in lab alchemy. He has much to learn and is misleading many people but I wish him and his team the best of luck.

Last edited by Merc on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Respect for anyone attempting...)
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Agreed. Based on what I've read so far, Nick didn't invent his method or write it out of thin air, he used many RAMS books. I assume if one got the RAMS library they would find the exact methods Nick mentions, no?

I rather not talk about 'author' here negatively since he is not here to defend himself and I don't want to seem to talk negatively about someone behind their back. It's a matter of principle for me. Plus, it's a waste of time. I am not judging the personality or authenticity of 'author', just his book.

So, I guess my plan is to read 'authors' book, then read Nicks methods, then read RAMS. Then decide what's best to try out.

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 pm

post deleted by Pray
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 am

I decided to purchase the RAMS because nick came up with (or re translated) these books he wrote and what have you. I figure there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained from the RAMS
Back to top Go down
Invisible Doctor

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Author    ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am

Hey Everyone!

First, welcome Elliot. I remember that particular thread.. Not very constructive.

How do you know the author of the b.o.a is male? (Just a thought).

To those who make gold: You know when to shut up!
To those who don't make gold: Did you know that aluminum once was more expensive than gold? If you want to get rich, there are easier ways than making gold.

Quote :
Before the Hall-Héroult process was developed in the late 1880s, aluminium was exceedingly difficult to extract from its various ores. This made pure aluminium more valuable than gold.[50] Bars of aluminium were exhibited at the Exposition Universelle of 1855.[51] Napoleon III of France is reputed to have given a banquet where the most honoured guests were given aluminium utensils, while the others made do with gold.[52][53]
- From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium

One day scientists started making diamonds and manufacturing pearls. Naturally, we will of course make gold and the process will one day be well known. This is for certain. Can we beat death? That's the question. We should start a thread about "INNER CHEMISTRY".. I don't mean inner alchemy, let's not confuse things. Since we are looking to live longer, let's analyze the foods we eat and the way they interact with our chemical bodies. We also need another word for inner alchemy. How about "internal energy work"? That way we can avoid using the word alchemy in reference to meditation and exercise entirely.

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Invisible Doctor wrote:
We should start a thread about "INNER CHEMISTRY".. I don't mean inner alchemy, let's not confuse things. Since we are looking to live longer, let's analyze the foods we eat and the way they interact with our chemical bodies.

I would love to talk about those things, but on this forum I want to stay focused on alchemy. If other things come up, that is fine as long as it is kept to short discussions.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Bluefloor, I agree with you. This forum is mostly if not only dedicated to authentic good old fashion practical alchemy. IMO
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Invisible Doctor wrote:

Quote :
Before the Hall-Héroult process was developed in the late 1880s, aluminium was exceedingly difficult to extract from its various ores. This made pure aluminium more valuable than gold.[50] Bars of aluminium were exhibited at the Exposition Universelle of 1855.[51] Napoleon III of France is reputed to have given a banquet where the most honoured guests were given aluminium utensils, while the others made do with gold.[52][53]
- From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium

he speaketh history-eth bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The BOA IMHO   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 am

I also spent a little time at the BOA forum a few years ago and I first thought it was a really good forum, but then this author member that runs the site started to flip out when I started posting methods and describing very BASIC Alchemical processes.....

I mean I listed step by step procedures with pictures even that I have done for many many years now......most of what I posted was also found in Robert Bartlett's book Real Alchemy....and could very easily be duplicated.....what I posted was also what pretty much all Alchemist should do anyhow IMHO and what I taught beginning Alchemist apprentices in training and was taught to me many many moons ago, and that was to practice....start with some basic plant matter and make a elixir for each day of the week.....when you complete this successfully, then your ready to start learning about the other kingdoms.....

Anyhow this author cat started to trip heavily and acted like he had never heard of such crazy things like I had posted and that I had no proof of these methods even working, even though I did supply proof with pictures and all......and explained I had been practicing these methods for over 18 years now and they did indeed work very well.....

It was at that point I stopped to think...what could be this dudes problem with me? I mean I was devoting my time for free to try and help the members there who had never seen or heard of Alchemy before they stumbled upon the BOA book for download on the net.....and now they were trying right out of the gate to make the stone.......as if right???

The members there were VERY excited and eager to learn the basic procedures I was posting about and they knew I think that learning the basics first would greatly increase there chances for success!

It seemed only this author guy had a problem with what I was posting which made things make even less sense.......

Then I got it.....the only thing that made sense at all and the simplest answer....this author guy really knew NOTHING about Alchemy at all....

That is why he questioned and wanted all this proof when the proof had already been posted anyhow.....he had NEVER heard of any of it!!

How the hell could you be a practicing Alchemist with enough experience to guide people in the work and write step by step instruction on how to make the stone......YET never had heard of making a elixir for each day of the week....like the ENS Melissa for example......which is one of the instructional post I had written........not possible in my book!

The very FIRST thing I learned about Alchemy was how to make a elixir for each day of the week following very simple steps and dealing with harmless materials like plants.....I felt there is no way in hell this author cat could have the understanding he claimed to have had when he NEVER even heard or knew about some of the most basics parts to Alchemy......

Needless to say I tried to tell him of the corrections needed in his BOA set of instructions, but he was to have none of that at all!!

I finally just gave up and left with the conclusion that the saying is indeed true.....you cant fix stupid.......I apologized to the great and dedicated members there and never returned.....

Below is copy and paste of what I wrote to them and what I had felt was wrong with the steps in the BOA......

The BOA describes steps that are VERY similar to one of Nick's directions/paths (which are correct I might add) which is why after looking and reading the BOA I was able to easily see the errors I guess you could say....plus the experiences and results of my own findings in the lab.

The one main point I could NEVER seem to get those guys to see over there was that regardless of what they may think about Nick, you have to understand that the directions (at least most of them) in his book is from what is to be considered other very successful Alchemist of the past......several methods Nick used and describe were directly from the ancient scripts (RAMS). It seems they never could grasp this concept.....sad

Code:

If you look at the BOA directions, it tells you to use very high heat for your calcinations to get the philosophical mercury and the salt of sages....this is WRONG! Using high heat at this point in the procedure will cause you to evaporate away the very life force energy you are trying to capture.

Using the authors OWNS words on how to tell if a alchemical procedure is valid or not, he tells you to compare to nature and see if the process jives.....it does NOT. So by the authors own means of determining validity in the process, you would HAVE to say that it is NOT correct or accurate.

In nature the ONLY thing that gets as hot as the instructions that the book of Aquarius instructs you to do for your starting and repeated calcinations (up to 10 times I think it says)is metals......like gold and silver for example.....and per the BOA you do not use the gold or silver until the later steps are reached and processed.

The starting calcinations to obtain the salt and mercury used for making the stone is probably one of THE most important steps and heating it up to hot is VERY hard to avoid and requires PRECISE controlled temperatures to make sure the heat is not to hot vaporizing the very life force energy you are trying to capture at this stage of the process!!

It is not until much later when you introduce, purify, and combine your gold and/or silver to your mercury and salt before much higher temps are needed, mainly due to the melting point of the metals your working with.

I mean there are of course other paths that do require higher heat at the starting stages, but that is when working with much different starting materials and not with the materials and method described in the BOA....not from my experience anyhow.

In most cases you need to be able to hold precise melting point temperatures of the metal your working....

One of the hardest part in ANY Alchemical procedure IMHO is usually  about the heat and getting the temperature or your "environment" values correct......to match what would happen "naturally" when done by mother nature.

The BOA does indeed have potential for success, but NOT as-is and without some major fine tuning.....

Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

Thanks for the chuckle...

You could show him some pics of real putrefaction or the rule of saturn--but none of it matters, he remains the only self proclaimed master of his universe....and your dirt to walk on, to dare to even mention that you might know something about alchemy other than his "made up" way....Only he knows the correct way, even though he has never done it. Its all that time he spent thinking and interpreting, "not doing" that provided his clear and superior understanding. He just has a knack for it...and he is sorry that you don't.

Now he wants you back, helping him to figure his own fsdafpsduf out.

No thanks...
ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua 2012-022ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua 2012-024
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua   ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ElliotNoir:Networking Alchemist from Book of Aqua
Page 1 of 1