The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello people...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adds

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Hello people... Empty
PostSubject: Hello people...   Hello people... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:06 am

Hello,
I'm glad to join this group. Let me introduce myself as Adds.
I've been following and reading lots on Alchemy for over a year now.
The amount of information I have amassed requires a lot of reading and thinking time!

I eagerly desire to find the stone so I can study its wonders and glorify the God who made it possible. I am fascinated by what it can do for mankind.
BUT only if Mankind can be trusted with its power!

I am interested in any real ways that will make the stone. I've done a bit of research on Fulcanelli and the secret fire! I do have some documents concerning the secret fire, its preparation & scientific explanation of what is happening in the process. Also wet & dry ways, Murcury, Cinnabar..
yes yes its all so much at times. But good to read & learn in small bits at a time.

Modern Chemistry owes a lot of Alchemy!

I can't wait to see some pictures as well. There is so much info on this site.
I'm looking forward to learning and contributing!

I do respect al the alchemical writing I've come across on the net, at RAMS
& from other sources. I do also appreciate clear language & plain instructions. Although such information regarding the stone & workings of Alchemy should not be easily available.

The stone is a wonder as long as Mankind uses it for noble purposes to bless others!

with regards
Adds

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Hello people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people...   Hello people... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm

What are the names of the documents you have on the secret fire, I would love to check those out Wink

I just recently joined the forum too... one thing im being told is to review all the old post to learn stuff bounce so knock ya self out
Back to top Go down

Hello people...
Page 1 of 1