HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Pray wrote:
i dont care what your HO is regarding me or anyone.  You have no idea what and who I read, or any idea about my work
of course. well done. but you say something like: I read nick books, nick say rhis... and you read my mind, etc... Smile
I can read between "lines"

Pray wrote:
so please, we dont need to know how great you are or how un-great Nick was, or deal with hints and riddles here and there, let's try to keep this post moving forward and progressing and improving.
I say my messages are pure crap, and where I say I are so great??? this is only MHO i/o your understanding, accept it or discard, is so simple. 

Pray wrote:
I appreciate your previous comments, but have you worked with sulfur and sea salt, if so then tell me what you did, show me photos etc.
i say I never read anything about S and sea s. so please post your recipe here, or if this is a nick recipe...

i think the best is put the original recipe and your work done about it.... if not work now you can ask.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:39 pm

solarseeker wrote:

At any rate the point is you might get better results with potassium hydroxide+ sulfur than with the nitrate + sulfur.
Here's a quick update, I tried it like I said i would, I let some sodium hydroxide prills deliquesce over a number of days, mixed that liquid (after filtering) with yellow sulfur and sealed a couple days ago. The solution slowly turned into a red color sitting at room being shaken/mixed 2wice a day, with with some sulfur at the bottom and some sulfur floating. The redness continues to darken daily.

I also have sulfur sealed with seasalt+thunder rain, vinegard, alcohol and a solution saturated with niter salt. No color changes sitting at room temp.

I know they are unrelated, but this red color reminded me of when I let ammonium nitrate deliquesce in the garage and it at first was colorless liquid but after it dried then deliquesced again it became red liquid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Niter and sulfur is all you need to make the proper agent

this method is not only true, but its raw materials are safe... but if you prepare your water correctly... it will literally be a most vicious poision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chishty

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 am

Niter needs to be fixed with tamba kushta(copper)
But there is no need to fix anything if someone knows combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SULFURION

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:23 am

I think your process is animating the sulfuric soul which is still combustible and not tamed in the fire.
The red powder must be incombustible.
The Stone rules over combustio. It smoothers mineral combustion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SULFURION

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:26 am

I think your process is animating the sulfuric soul which is still combustible and not tamed in the fire.
From your descriptions Ill say you have reached the Cauda Pavonis but with the colors of the peacocks tail out of order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SULFURION

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:30 am

From your descriptions Ill say you have reached the Cauda Pavonis but with the colors of the peacocks tail out of order.
Also if your first color is red or any color before its black you have made a mistake in the process of Preparation.
The colors are black, white,yellow and red.
This is the triumphant order if not we have made a wrong move somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:07 am

Sulphur is not actual sulphur. It is sol fire, the sun. It is natural heat....

Mercury is not the metal, it is merkunos, spirit water, dew or rain. Quicksilver is the dew shining in the moonlight ready for collection.

Salt is the earth. Sol, back to the sun...

Don't take things literally...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:08 am

Don't scrabble about with metals, it's all in nature...
It's made in a pyramid structure. A phi ra mid..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:45 am

hi Artyhist
your method it is interesting how did you deducted and by that traditional source it is derives it ?
so can give as some photos of your result ? and photos of the steps in these way

what are the matter you use rain? ,dew ,? or golden water/ ph dew ?

very thanks

my best regads alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solarseeker

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 am

The sun AND a pyramid ? That sounds deeply rooted in magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:08 pm

The process to the great work follows Osiris and a Isis and most other resurrection myths from our past. We are also creating a process that was laid out in Genesis. The great work is a process in nature that nature cannot do alone if that makes sense.
My good friend Alis has good pictures of the stone. How do I upload on here??

The matter I use is egg yolk. Dew is collected in the spring before sunrise. After sunrise and the nitre gets absorbed into the plants.
The first stage is to rot the egg for four months. This blackening takes place in the pyramid at a steady heat in the dark. If you were to rot an egg in the open, it would dry out. In the pyramid vessel, the vapours keep it wet and it's hermetically sealed. In effect, there is a firmament of sacred phi. You are left with a black, wet mass...I start at sol invictus, at Capricorne as Flamel said and finish the rotting at Easter.
Next, the shell is cut open (slaughter of the innocents) and washed. It is then placed in the sun and fresh dew is added constantly. The dew will rise and fall over the yolk in the shell. The vapour is the 'water that doesn't wet the hands'. This is also the serpent biting it's own tail.
The egg yolk turns all different colours and eventually arrives at white in September.

In September the base matter is what you are left with under Virgo, the virgin. All great births come from the virgin... This is the prima materia, the pure matter that we make the stone from.

Then, it is an additional 3 months to make a white stone in moonlight only that turns mercury to silver.
An additional 4 months in sunlight only to make the red stone that resurrects at Easter.

In the process, we are making undetermined energy which is super concentrated. It's a little like a super compost. It helps things reach perfection. We are also adding spirit to body and soul, thus making a trinity which can't be cancelled out. Man is body and soul only, we need spirit to become immortal.
Amen x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Now that's a new recipe to me. It makes sense but it would take a lot of eggs to make a decent amount of stone. (May be why the ostrich was a sacred bird.)

Does this stone have to be fermented before using it for projection?

Have you pushed its power beyond the first order of magnitude?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 pm

No, you must turn the wheel and learn to multiply it. You start the process again, adding the dew and it multiplies. You add merkunos (dew) to multiply it in size and potency.
That is why the ostrich was sacred. The Egyptians used ostrich and I use goose. Free range of course.
The process, being 16 months long follows the Egyptian calendar of the same length...
A few grains dissolved in wine is how you take it. Holy communion:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Now go and read Flamel Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:52 pm

hello Artyhist very thanks

egg dew pyramid

We know very well the writings of a researcher one who practical a way similar with egg dew pyramid and also wrote a book called the first mythology of AW-Sylvester bool it is interesting and curious that we have translated and studied everything carefully and in its web there are pictures of his unfortunately partial results

Book:
http://www.amazon.com/AW-Sylvester/e/B00OZ8KENQ/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/

Photos results

http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/alchemy-pics/#link2

http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/alchemy-pics/#link3

I say unfortunately because unfortunately partial results to what he says in his book and in his forum (his group also has a https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ariadnes_thread/info ) experiment he succeeded only to red and then taken by the enthusiasm and pleased with the beautiful color achieved and what NEVER leave and then was able to repeat this always what he says but if you or others are able to repeat and to transmute into gold and make the philosopher's stone and elixir would be really great because the book is interesting and curious

NOW dobbiano well understand you know this book the experimenter AW-Sylvester did you work on the same or different methodology

So he practiced or did you just read about this methodology with egg pyramid and dew and the methodology of the book AW-Sylvester you use? or methodology similar?

and if you have practiced? that results really concrete and reproducible factive have obtained?

my best regard alexbr

................................here the original in italian................

ciao Artyhist molte grazie

uovo rugiada piramide

noi molto bene conosciamo gli scritti di un ricercatore uno che pratico una via similare con uovo rugiada piramide e scrisse pure un libro che si intitola the first mythology di A.W.-Sylvester libro interessante e curioso che abbiamo tradotto e tutto attentamente studiato e nel suo web ci sono le immagini dei suoi purtroppo parziali risultati

libro:
http://www.amazon.com/A.W.-Sylvester/e/B00OZ8KENQ/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/

foto risultati

http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/alchemy-pics/#link2

http://websitesbycook.com/thefirstmythology/alchemy-pics/#link3

dico purtroppo parziali risultati purtroppo perche a quanto lui afferma nella suo libro e nel suo forum ( il suo gruppo ha anche un forum https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ariadnes_thread/info ) l'esperimento gli riusci solo fino al rosso e poi preso dall'entusiasmo e soddisfatto del colore bellissimo ottenuto e di cio lascio e poi MAI PIU riusci a ripeterlo questo sempre a quanto lui dice ma se tu o altri siete riusciti a ripeterlo e a trasmutare in oro e a farne pietra filosofale ed elixir sarebbe veramente notevole perche il libro è interessante e curioso

ORA dobbiano ben capire tu conosci questo libro lo sperimentatore A.W.-Sylvester hai lavorato sulla stessa metodologia o differente

dunque ha praticato o hai solo letto di questa metodologia col uovo piramide e rugiada e questa metodologia del libro di A.W.-Sylvester che usate ? o una metodologia similare ?

e se avete praticato ? che risultati veramente concreti e fattivi riproducibili avete ottenuti ?

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:02 pm

That is my great friend and mentor Alis who I mentioned in the post.
We now have the stone x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Artyhist wrote:
That is my great friend and mentor Alis who I mentioned in the post.  
We now have the stone x x

hi Artyhist
so you now have realised a stone with this method of first mythology of AW-Sylvester SO ok this method we know it very well
and so AW-Sylvester is your mentor very very intyerestig but what yuo have change by old methodology that before no function for now well arrived to stone ph

and have you test the stone result  ? have yuo made elixir of long life ?have test it in cure ? regeneration? rejuvenation ? transmutation of metal in gold ?

what are the exact result you have obtain ?

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm

AW-Sylvester is your mentor very very intyerestig but what yuo have change by old methodology that before no function for now well arrived to stone ph.

Please explain what stone ph is my friend x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Artyhist wrote:
AW-Sylvester is your mentor very very intyerestig but what yuo have change by old methodology that before no function for now well arrived to stone ph.

Artyhist wrote:

hi Artyhist
so you now have realised a stone with this method of first mythology of AW-Sylvester SO ok this method we know it very wellwe have contact him many time in the pass and he say that him NEVER more arrived to have color red we read and study very well and in deep him book and we know well him operative group forun etc etc etc l
and so AW-Sylvester is your mentor
and now him is arrived to the stone very very intyerestig

but what yuo and him AW-Sylvester have you change by the old methodology that before never function for now well arrived to stone ph ? what yuo have change in the method ?

and have you test the stone result  ? have yuo made elixir of long life ?have test it in cure ? regeneration? rejuvenation ? transmutation of metal in gold ?

what are the exact result you have obtain ?

my best regard alexbr[/quote]

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artyhist

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:30 pm

It is an elixir, you will have to ask my cat. She has a spring in her step!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Is this path like others in that a completed stone may be reintroduced to the first matter to accelerate the creation of a new stone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 pm

ok you test the elixir on your cat and more ?

so AW-Sylvester is your mentor
and now your mentor AW-Sylvester  NOW him is arrived to the stone ? very very intyerestig

but what you and him AW-Sylvester your mentor have you change ?
by the old methodology write and explain in him book The First Mythology

because the ol methodology that before use NEVER MORE function AND he say in many email at to usd that never more with try and try he arrived never more at the red color
SO ? now well after may time to try and try SO he with this method is he arrived to realised the true stone ph ?
(SO now we write him for made him a big congratulation this is a very good new ) what you have change in the old method explained in The First Mythology ?

what you have change ? in the operational methodology well explained in the book The First Mythology  to be able now to make it work ?

because instead had previously always failed ? what you ha changed in the method ?

and what are the exact result you have obtain ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre   

Back to top Go down

Ruby Red Egg from Sulfur and Nitre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next