The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Hi,

For the last year we have been living in a caravan, working around the counrty. All my lab gear is in storage, along with most of my books. In this time I had done nothing with alchemy, until the last few weeks when I started thinking about trying to do some work while on the road.

Introduction Pictur11

Yesterday I made a real effort to source information, particularly this path that I had heard of in other forums, and within an hour I had the works, and this forum.

I'm now finding the bits and pieces needed for the Elixir work. I will keep a photo record of the work. One great aspect of this work is that it can be done within the confines of a caravan park without attracting too much unwanted attention.

Many thanks for the site and forum. Once I have some real progress to report, I'll be more active.

Peter.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Hello mysticalchemist,
Nice to see you on the forums. I myself am new to the forums. I'm glad that you have chosen the easy path which isn't that difficult, that much I can conclude from reading Nick's book. Most people can do the processes int his book without attracting too much attention. Some people like to drag out and make the process more complicated than it has to be. I look forward to seeing photos of your progress.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Welcome !!
I am new here too and we will all work together as a family to the desired outcome.
And for this i am grateful to be here at this time !!!
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 am

Hello! im new to this site as well!!

hope to get to know all my new brothers and sisters well!!

i look forward to talking to you all more !!!
Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 am

Hello! I am new here.. would like to learn alchemy and would like to participate here.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 am

Nice to be here.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 am

hi everyone, somehow i missed this post, very nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Welcome AthapaskanSister!

I already feel some strong (al)chemie between us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1