HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:10 am

Hi every bodi I hpoe was atthach correct the pdf (thans pray)

THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700 french translation

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9563/thesaurusthesororuminve.pdf

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/559/thesaurusthesauroruminv.pdf

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2400/thesaurothesauroruminve.pdf

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2400/thesaurothesauroruminve.pdf

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/2400/thesaurothesauroruminve.pdf

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2400/thesaurothesauroruminve.pdf

THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700 italian translation

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2763/1181.pdf

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5368/19542.pdf

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1589/5569it.pdf

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7719/69108it.pdf

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3410/109148.pdf

THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700 inglish translation
( this translation in inglish of the Thesaurus Thesaurorum of our translation italian and french this version came of session file of forum the alchemist and is made by frankjames651 member of the alchemist forum and him have used for made it also the program google translation

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5920/thesaurusthesaurorumtra.pdf

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

My best regards at all slexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Right click on the link, and select save or 'save as' then save it on your computer. You can also rename the file as you save it.

Last edited by Pray on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-09-21

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

They sure are....Thanks for taking time to share these precious info...now let me get to goggle translator bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

hi every bodi thaks pray and Edgarl

VERSION ENGLISH pdf Thesaurus Thesaurorum RC * in English version unfortunately the CD and in which there is an English version of the thesaurus thesaurorum (being old is unfortunately damaged) and I can not open it will send him to the store to do pull speriamodi do it but I know that someone on the forum alchemist member frankjames651 that VERY GENEROUSLY have made it in an English version (version is generously but is with some error of tramslation ) of our Italian translate, and now I ask to download it by s dear friend of my group that is registered and operates in this forum and i put immediately it in the sectinon of thread Thesauro Thesaurorum .

* RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

My best regards alexbr

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapis33

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Anyone have a good English translation? I"ll be thankful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:22 am

The Thesaurorum is a very interesting book which in Italy is exchanged among researchers of esoteric and alchemical themes. I have a paper copy of it since decades ago.
Thank you anyway, I think that is really an evaluable book.
It is the first place where I read that you can ferment dew with some herb. They actually use horseradish… That means wasabi…
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi zosimo i am total agree
but of the thesaurus that version you have? our version agape Prometheus integral and compared between the various manuscripts thesaurus thesaurorum or the version only partial manuscript of the Viennese edition of the Mediterranee?

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfdib

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:31 am

dear Alexbr ( and Zosimo), I'm from Italy too.
I've seen your version of the Th. Th. is the one from agape-prometeo that in my humble opinion is one of the best version.
You have putted 5 links, please note that the last 2 are not working ( they say corrupted files)...if you can please corect I'd thank.
Another thing: I'm interested in the others books of the agape-prometeo group...do you know where I can find them, may be close to Milan?
thanks
Alfdib

Ps: you said you had attached the italian version of Beyer's book in this topics, but honestly I don't find it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi alfdib thanks
link Beyer' etc i try to corret it etc (but sorry i am not to much expert in attach sorry)
alfdib i have send you a PM

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Welcome Alfdib,
Yes, Alex, It was one of these copies that your group published.
And I thank you all for this, and I will collaborate with you.  cheers 
Though, as I've mailed you, I completely disagree with the project and mission of your group.
I don't like people who claim to bring the Truth to the world, or want to change it. I think that are teenage statements, like some revolutionary ideas of Bro ∴N.D.C∴.
What we can really do, and share, is building ourself the reality that we want to live, and not rave about these fantasies.
And I know for sure that our common friend P.F., though his will was "gooood", possessed by his "Truths" did not recognize the sincerity of men around and did not act in several occasions as a gentleman.
That is not a good thing among people that sincerely search or teach.  
(I was there)
Being that there is a lot of people that think to be our seviour Kesus or the reincarnation of Jhoever, or the Envoy of the Nessiah or, at least, the bearer of the holy contact with the UFO flot... It is easy to understand where all this brings.
Nowhere.
Or, worse, in that tropical island called "I'Mgood&UareBad"... Even in the name of Proemaeteaus... That for some good reasons had liver problems. bom 
About the liver of Prometeus
So, please, go on in a REAL collaboration FOR THE BEST OF WHAT WE CAN REALIZE and NOT AGAINST ANYBODY.
A matter of good sense and not of truth.
Thank you
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 pm

hello dear Zosimus
Now I do not think that this is the right thread to discuss the NWO SIM imperialist system of Multinationals and his dictatorship creeping its spread racism and xenophobia as one should or should not counteract this topic here is definitely out but in solidarity and justice ( values ​​that unite us anyway ) and there are , as always, and it is normal different ideas on the NWO -SIM but still being you and us in the group Prometheus ambe two common areas of deep solidarity and justice, they should be these two different ways of thinking and act two ambe ambe two accepted and respected each other
Now we group Prometheus decided to make and act in the struggle and fight against the NWO -SIM imperialist system of Multinationals in accordance with the values ​​and ideals that I claim totally and completely here but what I wont discuss why they treat them absolutely out topic but very willing / issimi to analyze them in friendship in other areas but not here in this thread is absolutely out topic here in this thread we maintain ( in accordance with the rules and wonderful ideas and projects and high values ​​of nik to which we must always be thankful ) the share openly and without any omission explicitly all ans exchange all and deepen the research and alchemical work done and is being done in the lab to develop it throughout bur instead for all the rest cospirancy and nwo etc we are always totality opend and very disponibilissimi about speak about all it but please about all it we can speak sure buit in other areas and other thread .

ps

identify and fight the NWO imperialist system of Multi -SIM as a national economic problem worldwide creeping dictatorship does not mean to think that NOW- SIM is created by the silly UFO or UFO conspiracy (That's to impose and  blame to the ufo and similar, cospirancy reptilians etc etc and similar is just a way of one method of silly disinformation use by the massmedia of system SIM to demean and silence and try to ridicule the problem of global catastrophe to which the NWO-SIM is inexorably leading all the humanity ), but rather instead the real causes of the economic crisis somo they are in total contrast to this stupid on purpose and widespread misinformation used by massmedya the SIM system there is actually a system administrator catastrophic crisis that is destroying humanity (and this is under the for all to see) that the crisis stems and instead is created by economic and financial plans of precise economic oligarchies of SIM: the imperialist system of multi-national

with my best cordiality alexbr

::::::::::::::here the exact original in italian ::::::

ciao caro zosimo
ora non credo che questo sia il thread giusto per discutere del NWO SIM: Sistema Imperialistico delle Multinazionali e la sua dittatura strisciante il suo spargere razzismo e  xenofobia e come uno debba o non debba contrastarlo ciò qui è decisamente out topic ma comunque nella solidarietà e giustizia (valori che comunque ci accomunano ) ci sono e sussistono come sempre ed è normale idee differenti sul NWO-SIM ma comunque essendo tu e noi del gruppo prometeo ambe due in ambiti comuni di profonda solidarietà e giustizia vanno esse questi due differenti modi di pensare e agire ambe due accettati ambe due e rispettati reciprocamente
(anche perchè ciò è assolutamente inutile perchè su certe posizioni di lotta etc al  nwo etc le nostre divergenze nella comunque stima e rispetto reciproco comunque sono e rimarranno diverse )
ora noi del gruppo prometeo abbiamo deciso di fare e agire nella lotta e contrasto al NWO-SIM Sistema Imperialistico delle Multinazionali secondo valori e ideali che io rivendico totalmente e integralmente ma qui ciò non lo vorrei ne trattare ne discutere perche assolutamente out topic ma dispostissimo/ issimi ad analizzarli in amicizia in altri ambiti ma non qui in questo thread è assolutamente out topic qui in questo thread manteniamo (secondo la regole e le splendide idee e progetti e alti valori di nik a cui tutti noi sempre dobbiamo essere grati) il condividere apertamente esplicitamente tutto e senza nessuna omissione lo scambiarsi e approfondire la ricerca e lavoro alchemico fatto e che si sta facendo in laboratorio invece per tutto resto cospirazione nwo etc il noi siamo aperti e totalmente disponibilissimi ad approfondire e a parlare di tutto ma in altri ambiti e in un altro thread.

ps
lottare e identificare il NWO-SIM Sistema Imperialistico delle Multi nazionali come un problema economico mondiale di dittatura strisciante non significa pensare che NWO-SIM sia creato dagli ufo o stupide cospirazione ufo  ( quello di addossare e imputare ad ufo
e similari rettiliani etc è solo un modo della disinformazione per svilire e tacitare e cercare di ridicolizzare il problema della catastrofe mondiale a cui il NWO-SIM ci sta inesorabilmente portando ) ma anzi invece le vere cause della crisi sono economiche somo esse in totale antitesi di questa stupida disinformazione usata e diffusa apposta dai massmedya del sistema SIM c'e in realta una crisi di systema catastrofica che sta distruggendo l'umanità (e questo è sotto gli occhi di tutti ) crisi che invece deriva ed è creata da piani economici finanziari di precise oligarchie economiche del SIM :sistema imperialistico delle multi nazionali

con amicizia alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocojambo

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 pm

alexbr never spoke of bringing truth, only knowledge of alchemy. But that knowledge of alchemy is a reality, is indeed a truth. So bringing knowledge to others is a teenage idea? You seem to have no qualms benefiting from the knowledge that came into building the computer you type on. Quite likely if this knowledge was not shared, you and I would be plowing fields. Remarkable how alchemists never see the irony of it all. In my opinion the idea that knowledge is to be hidden is a manifestation of greed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Hey Bros,
My idea was not to create misunderstanding but to let know "to whom may be concerned" something.

"Teenage" is simply the prophetic idea that we have to save the world... that was the same duty of superstars like Hitler and Stalin that even talk about LOVE during their speeches.

As I've already said, I'm thankful to ∴N.D.C∴, nonetheless I didn't like his ideas about gold & world order etc.
Being that the group which Alexbr refers had similar ideas, and in the past did some things that I did not like, I simply said that.

TRUTH is always a matter of BELIEVE that is not FINDING the REAL THING. These are the words that I dislike or prefer, but everybody can disagree because of different experiences, paths, ways of life.

For me Alchemy, in this site, means sharing informations and encouraging each other.
So, welcome everybody + a particular distinction (a dislike) that doesn't means a refuse of collaboration.
 cheers 
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:49 am

Zosimo wrote:
Hey Bros,
My idea was not to create misunderstanding but to let know "to whom may be concerned" something.  

"Teenage" is simply the prophetic idea that we have to save the world... that was the same duty of superstars like Hitler and Stalin that even talk about LOVE during their speeches.

As I've already said, I'm thankful to ∴N.D.C∴, nonetheless I didn't like his ideas about gold & world order etc.  
Being that the group which Alexbr refers had similar ideas, and in the past did some things that I did not like, I simply said that.

TRUTH is always a matter of BELIEVE that is not FINDING the REAL THING.  These are the words that I dislike or prefer, but everybody can disagree because of different experiences, paths, ways of life.

For me Alchemy, in this site, means sharing informations and encouraging each other.
So, welcome everybody + a particular distinction (a dislike) that doesn't means a refuse of collaboration.
 cheers 
Zosimo
Alexbr is all about sharing information. For years we have seen books published  and people coming on here claiming they have made this and that but in reality they have achieved nothing but their own inflated ego's.

I am very surprised by your email. First you speak about a book from alexbr and I presume you received it from someone.

Then you turn on the person who published the book not agreeing with ideas of the Group.

That too me is wrong. This site is about sharing.

You have mentioned books you had many times books but when users asked for copies your made excuses.

Alexbr is an old member of this forum and from his posts really knows about the Tradition of Alchemy. He is quick to point out when people are making false statement in what they have achieved or not.  

If you have a personal view on what alexbr wrote in his books then you are entitled to that view but to come on here and attack his views after he was kind enough to send you copies is not very nice. I am very surprised you would do that.

Shows  me much about the person. If I am wrong in my view point then please correct it and we will listen to your argument.

"So thanks again Alexbr for the invaluable contributions you have made to this forum and I am sure you have 99.99% support of the members on here for your contributions".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi cocojambo frankjames very thanks

ok no problem zosimo here we are fore alchemy ans share open it
sure zosimo the total deep and differs totally different opinions and profound choices and opinions differs totally different on how to counteract and fight the nwo ,and some ( not all and not the true ancien ) deviant rotten corrupt freemasonry , miriam, ooe, there are and remain so and so and remain absolutely resterenno but this is out topic here but are more than ready to deal with all the topic in other forums and other threads here here concern ourselves with alchemy and alchemical sperimetazione and therefore we share openly and explicitly with nothing omitted the results obtained

my best regards with cordiallity alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Dear Frankjames,

Maybe you are right, and the net is not the perfect place to “explain something to others that they don’t know what it is”.
Anyway I agree with you about the inflated ego ;-).

I speak, as always, directly, without hate or anger, which are very distant from my behavior.
I had to state my opinion about that (otherwise I would not) when Alex let know about his group.
In that moment, I had to disagree in some ways about that, this was my way of being polite. But it was not so easy to explain why.

For me, the all thing is just an opinion that I want to share with everybody, something that I’ve already done when
1) People go mad with plots & see enemies everywhere and
2) Then throw the stone on the pond creating turmoil just for the “revolutionary” fun to see what happens;
3) But creating a lot of problems for the wrong people.
Some kind of childish behavior that in the past, in Italy, created a lot of problems not to the bad ones of the NWO but particularly to the very good ones.
I was there and I had to work for month (being that we don’t have anything to do in our lives because we are so rich! ;-)) to sow relations and agreements and friendship between people who are actively working to create a real answer to the problems of this time, and that was confused by the information and behavior of this group.
I have no enemies. I’m not against Alex. Is this clear?
And I even understand that, anyway, they try to do their best.
I’m having an exchange of emails with Alex to clear up our concerns.
So, if somebody is offended, I beg your pardon, but I had to say something about it, being what Alex said about the group.
Is it all clear now?

Your Bro Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:27 pm

hello Zosimo
I now believe that this continues and is always absolutely out topic but still there is much to say about the crap the majority of environments Italian esoteric actively or passively collude with racist fascist ideologies Evola , scaligero . Armentano . Reghini ,etc and crap like racist and nazi fascist and various esoteric Freemasonry deviated from that all the parts are more or less born in Italy and or supported and is for these reasons that we have closed with groups or Italian reality very few exceptions , and we are in actually europe international and foreign tunes where the mephitic air is cleaner and less and less plagued by racism and fascism and xenophobia various
I and we believed and still believe that when a limb is gangrenous and it cuts our actions uncompromising in Italy both social and esoteric of which we are proud and claim all ee have always been all this in this sense
and absolutely do not see why I still go out topic (already doing enough crap and laugh Italy and abroad mafia ties p2 gorges and other crap like) these problems are expensive Zosimo and Italian choices of actions and the precise choice of contrast and struggle against the NWO SIM that you're perfectly free not to share and ways to think differently about time and actions, and purpose .
and then instead of more small and miserable and misery on the Italian landscape esoteric right actions done and that we would make now against : Zosimo painful and expensive diverted cliques and managements leadership of Masonic orders deviant who used magic and theurgic genes to do to win elections at the extreme right Nazzi racists and fascists and Prodomi of Berlusconi lega razzism and Italian like crap and expensive zosino with all the respect and friendship I have for you on what you call a wake BEN aND OPEN yOUR EYES
and therefore expensive Zosimo do not understand why continue to disturb other controversies Italian (already doing enough crap and laugh Italy and abroad mafia ties p2 gorges and other crap like extreme right )
long positions in Italy are radical and confrontational rightly front but leave these controversies with the painful and miserable reality is not so much the Italian 'll never equally everyone makes their own choices and we proudly claim our fight against the NWO and front SIM and Freemasonry miriam ooe etc etc but these are diverted puts Italian trenches that are certain to exist and it is right that they remain good is good and evil is evil , and we believe there are so many caveats it excuses then everyone will see it and think , and justifying things as he wants
but just go out so we can stop here this chiudiamola topic really here or go to other areas and there is some thread creates problems here but rather just smettiamole and respect for those who do not know the true facts here speak of serious alchemy and let us stop here with the painful diatribes Italian

cordially alexbr

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;here the original italian;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ciao zosimo
ora io ritengo che questo continua e sia sempre assolutamente out topic ma comunque ci sarebbe molto da dire sullo schifo della maggioranza degli ambienti italiani esoterici collusi attivamente o passivamente con ideologie fasciste razziste evola ,scaligero. armentano. reghini, etc e schifezze simili razziste e nazi fasciste esoteriche e di varia massoneria deviata che da tutte le parti più o meno in italia vengono imposte e sopportate e o appoggiate ed è per questi motivi che noi abbiamo chiuso con i gruppi o realtà italiane tranne rarissime eccezioni e stiamo in realta europe internazionali e estere dove l'arie è più pulita e meno mefitica e meno appestata da razzismi e fascismi e xenofobe varie
io e noi ritenevamo e riteniamo tuttora che quando un arto è in cancrena si tagli e le nostre azioni senza compromessi in italia sia sociali che esoteriche di cui andiamo fieri e le rivendichiamo tutte e e sono sempre state tutte in questo in questo senso
e assolutamente non vedo perchè comunque andare out topic ( gia fa abbastanza e schifo e ridere l'italia all'estero mafia lega p2 gole e altre schifezze simili) questi caro zosimo sono problemi e scelte italiane di azioni e di precise scelte di contrasto e lotta contro il NWO SIM che sei liberissimo di non condividere e di pensarla diversamente su modi tempi e azioni e finalità.  
e poi invece più in piccolo e miserevole e riguardante la miseria del panorama esoterico italiano le giuste azioni fatte e che rifaremmo subito contro: caro zosimo penose e deviate dirigenze consorterie massoniche e ordini deviati che usavano la magia e geni teurgici per fare vincere elezioni alla destra estrema ai razzisti e i nazzi fascisti e ai prodomi di berlusconi lega razzista e schifezze italiane simili e caro zosino con tutto il rispetto e amicizia che ho per te su ciò ti invito a SVEGLIARTI ED A BEN APRIRE GLI OCCHI
e dunque caro zosimo non capisco perche continuare disturbare per polemiche italiane gli altri ( gia fa abbastanza e schifo e ridere l'italia all'estero mafia lega p2 gole e altre schifezze di estrema destra simili )
tanto le posizioni in italia sono radicali e di scontro giustamente frontale ma lasciamo queste polemiche alla penosa e miserabile realtà italiana tanto non la penseremo mai ugualmente ognuno fa le sue scelte e noi rivendichiamo con fierezza le nostre di lotta contro e frontale al NWO SIM e alla massoneria miriam ooe etc deviati ma queste sono trincee mette italiane che certo esistono esisteranno ed è giusto che rimangano il bene è bene e il male è male e secondo noi non ci sono tanti distinguo ne giustificazioni poi ognuno la veda e la pensa e giustifichi le cose come vuole
ma basta andare out topic chiudiamola veramente qui o andiamo in altre aree e thread certo non ci crea problemi anzi ma qui basta smettiamole e per rispetto di chi non conosce i veri fatti qui parliamo di seria alchimia e smettiamola qui con le penose diatribe italiane

cordialmente alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 pm

I agree but, nonetheless, "expensive Zosimo" is the most funny (and capitalist) thing I've never heard about me... lol! 

It stands of course for "caro Zosimo" that means "dear Zosimo", in Italy we say that something expensive is "dear".

My simple idea is that being FOR something positive is far better than being AGAINST something that we think is negative, and that for this reason can occupy our mind for too much time; in fact - about bad energy - give a look to the Nick's note thread...!!! Shocked.
I'm not talking about faults, but simply to say that negativity can infect all.

Being positive: one of my best friends helps immigrate in his town to find a house, even occupying structures like old hospitals and barracks.  
Just to make an example: I live with this spirit.
Yes, no more than different points of view.

Anyway, my best regards to everybody.
The end on this matter. I "dearly" promise.
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi zosimo sorry for the no good translation dear in  expensive is a misteake in reality the correct is dear but google translation with i use for to help me in  this case have not made a good translation very sorry the correct is dear  

sure also for us the argument is total complet finished

with all cordiallity my best regards alexbr

ps
Your friend is very nice
sure also we also here in many our social action often we occupy and we enter into homes and structures left empty to decay for speculation etc. and give it to the homeless and home and those who have problems to pay the rent and we defend strong all these squatting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapis33

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu May 01, 2014 5:03 am

Kind alexbr, can you reupload links, please ?
some of them doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu May 01, 2014 4:36 pm

lapis33 wrote:
Kind alexbr, can you reupload links, please ?
some of them doesn't work.
hi lapis33 sure i try still sorry i am not very expert but sure i try

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lapis33

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   Thu May 01, 2014 5:21 pm

you can upload it really easy on https://www.dropbox.com/ and share with us, do you have any more rare material ? if yes, you can upload it too for benefit of all our brothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700   

Back to top Go down

THESAURO THESAURORUM of GOLDEN ROSE CROSS of 1700
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1