The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding The Seed Of Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Regarding The Seed Of Gold Empty
PostSubject: Regarding The Seed Of Gold   Regarding The Seed Of Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

This is an extract from "A note on the philosopher's stone"

"However, if we diligently seek what their ideas all have in common, and if we proceed in accordance with nature, we can identify the following truths, which we can briefly summarize as follows: (1) the effect and ultimate purpose of the Philosopher's Stone is the generation and multiplication of gold. (2) This occurs per speciem similem, that is, each species generates its own. In other words, a lion can only produce another lion and not an elephant, a human produces another human and never a bear, an ox produces an ox and no monkey or other ape, just as barley seed does not produce wheat and wheat seed does not produce beets. (3) In order to reproduce itself, a thing must have its own seed, and each type of seed requires its own type of matrix, or bed, so that it doesn't spoil or produce something that goes against the nature of the thing."

Later on the text says that in order to create gold,you need the essence of gold and it can be extracted by gold itself.

How is this possible if the 2 essences*mercury and sulphur",when combined into a metal become inseparable?

Or did i just get that wrong? Someone here to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Seed Of Gold   Regarding The Seed Of Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:36 pm

AmonD wrote:
This is an extract from "A note on the philosopher's stone"

(1) the effect and ultimate purpose of the Philosopher's Stone is the generation and multiplication of gold. (2) This occurs per speciem similem, that is, each species generates its own. In other words, a lion can only produce another lion and not an elephant, a human produces another human and never a bear, an ox produces an ox and no monkey or other ape, just as barley seed does not produce wheat and wheat seed does not produce beets. (3) In order to reproduce itself, a thing must have its own seed, and each type of seed requires its own type of matrix, or bed, so that it doesn't spoil or produce something that goes against the nature of the thing."

Later on the text says that in order to create gold,you need the essence of gold and it can be extracted by gold itself.

How is this possible if the 2 essences*mercury and sulphur",when combined into a metal become inseparable?

Or did i just get that wrong? Someone here to enlighten me?

read between lines...
point 1) = pure s h i t
point 2 & co = crazy mumbo-jumbo
is easy to get a "general idea" over a text... human nature is idiotic per se lol!

enter in the brain of the writer... can be an apex debunker, a person that has no clue what he writes, an idiot specifically trying to confuse... or simple an alchemist follow their own work, but this is only a cut of the image, the landscape is more big

Natura non facit saltus

ergo putting a vulgar thing in alchemical evolutuon the end is GOLD.
alchemical principle.

confirmed... affraid
The philosophical cannons of Paracelsus
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/para-can.html

well, in the end... all is gold! study
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Seed Of Gold   Regarding The Seed Of Gold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:53 am

I have to say that number 17 is sooo inspirational Razz

"If the preparation of Mercury is not taught by an expert artist, it will never be found out by the reading of books"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding The Seed Of Gold   Regarding The Seed Of Gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding The Seed Of Gold
Page 1 of 1