The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alchemy and astral projection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

alchemy and astral projection Empty
PostSubject: alchemy and astral projection   alchemy and astral projection Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 pm

I have always wanted to do astral projection and many alchemists clamied that the elixers in alchemy could help you do this.

one of which was nick claiming that the elixer of life could make astral projection easy.

so my qustion is are then any elixers that you have heard of or even better tryed that help in this area?

nick in his book says that the elixer helps you astral project because it feeds the astral body with astral light.
are there any elixers out there that do this?

I am planning to blend alchemy elixers with meditation to have success in astral projection. this seems like the most logical way to successfully attempt it.

in nicks book he sugests that dew has this astral energy present in it. if this is true could I attempt to consume and elixer made from dew alchest or spirit of dew? are there any other elixers you know of or have had success with?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: alchemy and astral projection   alchemy and astral projection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Both the gold and silver elixirs should be able to do it.
The Actum Leyden letter one works, as I've heard. Don't know the dosage...
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: alchemy and astral projection   alchemy and astral projection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 am

thanks for the feedback!

nick had mentioned so texts about dosage in his books.. I think...
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: alchemy and astral projection   alchemy and astral projection Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Admittedly this is one of the main reasons I'm trying to make an elixir, so I can make an one easier. Every so often I can get my body into a state where everything is tingling and my mind feels like its pulsing and floating away. I stopped doing this because I thought it was pointless. Now I realize too late it might have been the start I am astral projection... Doh

Another thing about the actin Leyden is that you don't necessarily have to dissolve gold to feel he effects. The letter says quite plainly to take what you have in the flask at 25 drops. The dissolving au and at is almost like an afterthought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alchemy and astral projection   alchemy and astral projection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alchemy and astral projection   alchemy and astral projection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alchemy and astral projection
Page 1 of 1