The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dissolving gold

Go down 
+2
artephius
leachy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

has anyone sucessfully managed to dissolve gold with an alkahest? such one of the ones in nicks books?

I have seen some seemingly amazing pictures of gold fusing to metal but this could be some sort of clever fake.

so be honest any luck? (sorry for my doubting nature but I am not at all good at judging people and survive the con artists by being skeptical to everything.)
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 pm

The true Alkahest it is the alchemy key. Some people here make confusion with any dissolvent of gold like the pentachloride of antimony and others. The true Alkahest extract from any metal its mercury and the sulphur.
I suggest the people here reed the book "Hermes Unveiled" from Ciliany for understand what is the true alkahest.
http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy3/cyliani.htm
I don't know any modern alchemist that make it and I subscribe several alchemy forums.
So if any subscriber here knows what is the true Alkahest we should be very gratefully if he tell us as it is made. Razz
Back to top Go down

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:18 am

leachy wrote:
has anyone sucessfully managed to dissolve gold with an alkahest?
so be honest any luck? (sorry for my doubting nature but I am not at all good at judging people and survive the con artists by being skeptical to everything.)

what methods tried so far ?

how many years in alchemy teorie & lab ?

what's are your basic books ?

what is your mental structure ?

for what reason you want to dissolve gold ?

aqua regis is also found by alchemist...

albino

dissolving gold Or11

this is perhaps the red toad saw by agrippa.

made with some gold flakes... next time I put in some closed container with the "alkahest" much more pure...

capsule have 3 cm diameter. The darker lumps are inflated elevations. cherry
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Please excuse me. What kind of "alkahest" you made? Can you please tell us?
The image "per se" don't tel us nothing. Evil or Very Mad
Thanks
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 pm

the qustions you have put forward are not easy to answer but I will give them a shot.

the way you have set out your qustions its better if I answer them from last to first...

. why do you want to dissolve gold:

perhaps this is a bit to general. my currant understanding of the stone is that you need to be able to dissove gold as part of the process in creating a red stone. I have a doubt in methords that employ acids or other harse chemicals.

. what is your mental structure:

well that one is difficult to answer because its is hard to get a psycological of oneself from a first person perspective. but I am the kind of person who has a more developed right-side to there brain and this can lead to it overriding the left-side of the brain. one of the ways this manifests with me is as dyislexia , dyscalculia and dyspraxia. this makes it difficult to do logicl work. my dyspraxia can have some negitve effects on my mental health because it can cause paranoia and deppression. but as a trade off it is linked to high levels of empathy. it can also lead to acute physical senses. however dispite all of the problems having a right-side oriantated brain can have alot of advantages as it can help with creative and philosophfal thinking it has also been suggested by paraphycology that a right brained person has more phychic abilites then average so an elixer with high levels of etheric energy could really have a big effect on me. I also took a test that was disigned to test me for my dyslexia and the results suggest that dispite all my problems and lack off logic as well as being vulnerble to paranoia and depression I infact have a high intelligence (like most other alchemists). I am hoping to be able to create a white stone so I can create a white elixer that is said to heal the mind whilst still allowing me to retain the perks of my unusal mindset. if I am succsessful then it would be a real life saver and make things much better for me.

. what is your basic books?

the books that I read about alchemy are "real alchemy" "the way of the crucible" and one of nick which is "the covernanent of silence".

. how many years in alchemy teorie & lab ?

I have been intrested in alchemy for about 2 to 1 years and have had a limited lab for 1 year.

. how many methords have you tryed so far?

I have not been intreasted in alchemy long enough to have carryed out any methords to compleation. I am currantly working on nicks methord three with dew.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 am

Hello Matthew,

Nick's method 3 with dew will dissolve the gold. Golden water does not always dissolve it as I mentioned earlier in another thread. The great master Gualdo has stated that snow water, rain,hail and dew will all work, GW not always. I know why but am not allowed to tell. Don't forget to leave the ready salt to sun and moon rays for at least 7 days. Our new friend Msagei has something to offer with his O3 theory. Still it is not the secret fire.

To Artephius:

Nick has stated that the above mentioned salt is the true alkahest. So what are you looking for?

The only problem with it is it's strength. That can be improved by O3 but traditionally with other methods which I am not allowed to tell.

TP is not right when he thinks an element is missing in Nick's dew method.

Frank
Very Happy

Last edited by Frank on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 am

Hi frank sorry but why you in your last you say this ?:
GW not always. I know why but am not allowed to tell.Don't forget to leave the ready salt to sun and moon rays for at last 7 days. Our new friend Msagei has something to offer with his O3 theory. Still it is not the secret fire.

SO NOW about secret fire and about that yuo say SO please for you ( old menber of the forum ) that are the true secret fire ?

And more : That can be improved by O3 but traditionally with other methods which I am not allowed to tell.

SO When you say all that what you mean,? what prevents you from those who speak out in order to methods nik ( that remember (and you are also a old member ) and he Always share all open ) method that all here we are all studying and experimenting ? why ?

you have made alkaest with dew rain water amd different or water wy etc ? and as ? have you dissolving the golt in it ? can you share it this with all us thanks

my best regards
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

Bon giorno AlexBr,

every true Alchemist is a magicien. Alchemy is only the 5th column of magic. Traditionally basic magic is taught first before one is ready for transmutation of metals. E.g. if you are not paying your debts you will according to the law of karma not get anything back not even gold by transmutation. Laughing

When I ask my spirit I am not allowed to tell certain secrets. Sorry. I obey God first.

I followed Nick' GW path and the silver turned into the white stone. What more explanation or proof do you need.

My recommendation which is also Nick's : Follow the Dew Path word by word including the sun moon bit and you will have success if your karma -- meaning if your giving and taking in the past have been equally balanced.-- If not:

Give, give and give till the scales are in balance. Then God returns the crop. The only balanced way to success without kickbacks.

Ciao Frank
Very Happy

Last edited by Frank on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:56 am

Hi frank thanks
i read and i have understood yor opinion and your ideas thah i respect but sorry is not my SO alchemy for me ( as i have say ) is a very old chimical secret process with very strong relation of force of nature sun, moon dark light , the temperature, the element air water season cosmic and sideral influence of planet star special gas radon of the true tears of dew dawn etc etc , in imho no karma not all this misticism oly secret alchemycal good application and his funcion
sorry but also about god or the gods my opinion is different alchemy and all mystreri arrived as to sky but that are god ? or are a evolution scietific of some cosmic influence that developping of thr past Atlantide mu godwala and so not karma not all this bur prometheo myte hero mytology but this is other history that are connections of the vision of old past and also of rge compception of karma submission to God... is the magician magician spirits etc because it dominates and controls and know how to manage them in harmony and light m is he who always manages them but this is other hystori

now ok you say:

..I followed Nick' GW path and the silver turned into the white stone. What more explanation or proof do you want...

but you have also dissolving with this gold ?or not ?

and more you say:

...Follow the Dew Path word by word including the sun moon bit and you will have success...

so you have succes with this ? or not ?

with dew process with liquid of salt wou have obtain in this proces you have dissolving gold? or not ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:22 pm

So if someone with bad karma is given a stone to perform a transmutation it'll mysteriously not work? I really doubt the karma bit. Is this something your spirit guide claimed?
Back to top Go down

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 pm

artephius wrote:
Please excuse me. What kind of "alkahest" you made? Can you please tell us?
The image "per se" don't tel us nothing. Evil or Very Mad
Thanks

mrs "artephius",

bluefoor know that you are rubelius and not want to delete you, so please change to your "real" name for resume the conversation.
Back to top Go down

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 pm

leachy wrote:
the qustions you have put forward are not easy to answer but I will give them a shot.

the way you have set out your qustions its better if I answer them from last to first...

. why do you want to dissolve gold:

perhaps this is a bit to general. my currant understanding of the stone is that you need to be able to dissove gold as part of the process in creating a red stone. I have a doubt in methords that employ acids or other harse chemicals.

--> WRONG, the Stone can be grown without need to dissolve gold.
more, at actual Au price your "golden Stone" would be too expensive if you are unsure of what you do

. what is your mental structure:

well that one is difficult to answer because its is hard to get a psycological of oneself from a first person perspective...

--> wrong again, YOU are not your brain
A brain is a fuc king repugnant mass inside the human skull, are YOU this ?
more, a brain is a obstacle for your mind/you/awareness... look your brain...
perhaps the hemisync "music" from monroe institute can help you, read carefully the FAQ pages or ask your doctor or monroe people.

. what is your basic books?

the books that I read about alchemy are "real alchemy" "the way of the crucible" and one of nick which is "the covernanent of silence".

--> very low level books...

. how many years in alchemy teorie & lab ?

I have been intrested in alchemy for about 2 to 1 years and have had a limited lab for 1 year.

. how many methords have you tryed so far?

I have not been intreasted in alchemy long enough to have carryed out any methords to compleation. I am currantly working on nicks methord three with dew.

--> well if you want to be brain healed the Ag is your key. but I think alchemy is a personal path, at the end, or before, when you have the white stone the good end is to say, well now I have the WS and I no longer need it!
(for brain health) tongue

Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 am

Quote :
WRONG, the Stone can be grown without need to dissolve gold.
more, at actual Au price your "golden Stone" would be too expensive if you are unsure of what you do.

okay I don't know much about alchemy. but I do know enough to know I don't know much. so I will asume you know something I don't. but what I have heard about the stone is that you do need gold or silver to produce a stone. (is that right?)

Quote :
wrong again, YOU are not your brain
perhaps the hemisync "music" from monroe institute can help you, read carefully the FAQ pages or ask your doctor or monroe people.

I am well aware that the brain and the mind a seperate NDEs prove this everyday. I never said that the brain and the mind where the samething because I don't think they are.
but we do know that the mind and the brain are closely connected. we know that much because if the brain is damaged then the minds connection with the body is weakened and this maybe how mental health problems arise.

as for me I have been unlucky and by brain has formed differently to most other peoples and my mind has trouble using it. the mind may use the brain to control the body.

I am reading real alchemy so I can get more experience and knowlege of the alchemical arts.

Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am

Frank wrote:
Bon giorno AlexBr,

every true Alchemist is a magicien. Alchemy is only the 5th column of magic. Traditionally basic magic is taught first before one is ready for transmutation of metals. E.g. if you are not paying your debts you will according to the law of karma not get anything back not even gold by transmutation. Laughing

When I ask my spirit I am not allowed to tell certain secrets. Sorry. I obey God first.

I followed Nick' GW path and the silver turned into the white stone. What more explanation or proof do you need.

My recommendation which is also Nick's : Follow the Dew Path word by word including the sun moon bit and you will have success if your karma -- meaning if your giving and taking in the past have been equally balanced.-- If not:

Give, give and give till the scales are in balance. Then God returns the crop. The only balanced way to success without kickbacks.

Ciao Frank
Very Happy

Thanks! for the feedback frank!

I was just looking for a succsessful report of someone creating the stone with nicks methords and you seem to be a very trust worthy person just like nick. two people doing the same methord and getting the same result is very convincing. repitition is a basic building block of science. (well true science).

you also mentioned something about "columes of magic" I have not heard of that... what is it?
anyway thanks!
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Matthew,

with columns I follow the description of the great magicien Franz Bardon.
They are the steps from 1 to 5 of the education of a magician:

Step 1: Normal Magic
step 2: Magic of the spheres
step 3: Kaballah
step 4: the education of a magician
step 5a: Plant Alchemy
step 5b: Mineral and Metal Alchemy

Try to get the Biography of Franz Bardon: "Frabato"

Good Luck
! Very Happy

Frank

Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Mr. Pneumaticion wrote:
mrs "artephius",

bluefoor know that you are rubelius and not want to delete you, so please change to your "real" name for resume the conversation.

You are wrong, I knew rubellus in Fraga Spain in the home of the alchemist Simon H. and in France in the Solazaref Filiation.
He is an alchemist with great experience.
I asked what kind of "alkaest" was used in the image but until now nobody explain us.
The true Alkahest it is a claimed "universal" dissolvent as I have oportunity of referred in a post and isn't made with the GW or antimony pentaclhoride, royal water, dew and salt, etc.
Until now I don't knew any alchemist that made it.
By the way I can tell you that I have much experience on practical alchemy.
So, I will appreciate that somebody of this forum tell us as the TRUE alkaest is made if there is one that know.
Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:04 am

leachy wrote:
Quote :
WRONG, the Stone can be grown without need to dissolve gold.
more, at actual Au price your "golden Stone" would be too expensive if you are unsure of what you do.

okay I don't know much about alchemy. but I do know enough to know I don't know much. so I will asume you know something I don't. but what I have heard about the stone is that you do need gold or silver to produce a stone. (is that right?)

--> *** NO ***

Quote :
wrong again, YOU are not your brain

I am well aware that the brain and the mind a seperate NDEs prove this everyday. I never said that the brain and the mind where the samething because I don't think they are.
but we do know that the mind and the brain are closely connected. we know that much because if the brain is damaged then the minds connection with the body is weakened and this maybe how mental health problems arise.

as for me I have been unlucky and by brain has formed differently to most other peoples and my mind has trouble using it. the mind may use the brain to control the body.

I think you are focused too much in your brain... ignore it, control your emotions, control your primary instincts... and questionate all Very Happy

Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 pm

I think that some people here are WRONG about the philosopher's stone. The stone it is made with the philosophical sulphur, mercury and the secret fire. The secret fire or Alkahest dissolves these two matters and after the dissolution it is the putrefaction and for end the multiplication.
This Stone it is a red crystalline like glass. If you whish made a transmutation of mercury or lead into gold you need melt the red crystalline stone with gold into a crucible and finally you have the philosopher's Stone. If you whish transmute these metals into silver you need melt the red crystalline stone with silver.
It is what is described in the classic books and above all Fucanelly in his book The Dwellings of the Philosophers as you can reed in the text that I send.

THE SALAMANDER OF LISIEUX
III
.....First, let us say that, according to the scared language, the term philosopher’s stone, means the stone which bears the sign of the sun. The solar sign is characterized by its red coloration, which can vary in intensity, as Basil Valentine (1) says, “Its color ranges from rosy red to crimson red, or from ruby to pomegranate red; as for its weight, it weighs much more than it has quantity”. So much for color and density. The Cosmopolite (2), whom Louis Figuier believes to be the alchemist known under the name of Seton, and others under the name of Michael Sendivogius, describes in this passage its translucent appearance, its crystalline form, and its fusibility: “If one were to find”, he said, “our subject in its last state of perfection, made and composed by nature; if it were fusible, like wax or butter, and its redness, its diaphanous nature or clarity appeared on the outside; it would be in truth our blessed stone” Its fusibility is such, indeed, that all authors have compared it to that of wax (64 C); it melts in the flame of a candle”, they repeat; some, for this reason, have even given it in the name of great red wax (3).....
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:51 pm

.....First, let us say that, according to the scared language, the term philosopher’s stone, means the stone which bears the sign of the sun. The
Quote :
solar sign is characterized by its red coloration, which can vary in intensity, as Basil Valentine (1) says, “Its color ranges from rosy red to crimson red, or from ruby to pomegranate red; as for its weight, it weighs much more than it has quantity”. So much for color and density. The Cosmopolite (2), whom Louis Figuier believes to be the alchemist known under the name of Seton, and others under the name of Michael Sendivogius, describes in this passage its translucent appearance, its crystalline form, and its fusibility: “If one were to find”, he said, “our subject in its last state of perfection, made and composed by nature; if it were fusible, like wax or butter, and its redness, its diaphanous nature or clarity appeared on the outside; it would be in truth our blessed stone” Its fusibility is such, indeed, that all authors have compared it to that of wax (64 C); it melts in the flame of a candle”, they repeat; some, for this reason, have even given it in the name of great red wax (3).....

yes I have heard about all the strange characteristics the stone is said to have and I always have had it in mind that the stone needs to be made from a metal in order to transmute anything. but to be honest there are lots of different alchemists with different opinions that they themselves state as facts.

I have myself found a path to the stone that seems to have a good chance of working (because it seems to be an updated version of very old alchemy texts). but I may need to upgrade my lab.

I will be honest with you and say that at first I had trouble being open to the stone. but know that I understand alchemy better and now have a report of sucsses with the stone from a trust worth person I think it may be possible after all.

anyway...if I manage to make the stone then I am planning to do alot of creative tests on the stone to understand the truth behind the stone.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Ok, I should like see the people here discuss a true alchemy path and not "recipes". If you now work on an alchemy path let me know that I send you my e-mail for contact with you. It is also for any people this forum that wish work on true alchemy.
There is very interesting "recipes" but with it we never achieved the stone. Unfortunately I don't create the stone same with my high alchemy knowledge and I don't know nobody in the alchemy forums that I subscribe one that made it.
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 am

yes I will be in touch with you if I find anything. I am also planning to do some work on dew salt or "sal ammoniac". a salt which is used I many alchemy works and some use it in the forging of the stone itself.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:51 am

Yes
Back to top Go down

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 am

E-thor wrote:
Yes

no

bufa!

sooooooorrrryyyyy lol!

Last edited by pneumatician on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I was responding to the first post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dissolving gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: dissolving gold   dissolving gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dissolving gold
Page 1 of 1