The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:18 am

I've been visiting the old mans site to see if he is still alive and o heavens,he is!!!
Laughing
He posted a new up(hate)date about our Nicholas telling he is a dsafdsaf,charlatane and blower...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:46 am

..when we lack faith, humility, innocence (etc) the answers we spend our lives seeking will only ever be strangers to us. Neutral
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 pm

It really amazes me how so many people just feel that it is ok somehow to slander and unconditionally vilify another human being simply because that person does not do things in accordance with their preconceived conception of how things are to be done. Even if, on the chance that Nicholas is incorrect (I have to test his claims, myself), I see nothing unalchemical about his methods and experiments that he has performed are methodologically insightful. And his willingness to express in clear language what must be done is unheard of in the alchemical communities (as opposed to rubellus who as I have seen talks in such archaic lingo that he may barely be understood!). Not to mention that he willingly opens his claims to trial and criticism with the attitude of, If you don't believe it, try it and see if it doesn't work! It is a shame the only cure for narcissism is humility!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:37 am

Yeah, Rubellus is going to look like a complete jackass when so many people on this forum succeed in making the stone.

There are a few others like him, who genuinely believe their hatred of me is founded in sound logic. What a waste of your thought power -- hating someone that does nothing but help people in the alchemy community to make the Elixir of Life; why?

There's no figuring out how their demented minds work.

lol!

But on a more serious note, I feel extreme pity for people like Rubellus who decide to write trash about me all over the web, because a few people have chosen to fight my wars for me when I don't do anything to defend myself from these wicked guys. And when they punish the people who have attacked me, the punishment doesn't fit the crime; they take it too far.

They use astral projection and telepathy and phone calls to drive these guys crazy and harass them until they completely go nuts, and I'm guessing the probably try black magic and hexes. There is nothing I can do to stop it because I don't know who these people are. And then I get blamed for it too.

I admit there is a side of me that is delighted to have "friends" who do what I'm too scared to do because I know everything that goes around comes around, and spending that much time on revenge is just not a good hobby to take up. lol

So unfortunately for Rubellus, he's probably experiencing nightmares and things like that on a regular basis. And if not, then it's only a matter of time before they get to him. They haven't sent me an email to confirm what they have done to him, so I'm guessing they didn't do anything yet. Usually when they do something they send me an email with an untraceable IP address that says something like "We took care of so-and-so for you. He got what he deserved."

Pretty creepy huh? Question
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 pm

What came to my mind was this:

"In time we hate that which we often fear."
- William Shakespeare

Rubellus Petrinus somehow - in my mind - changes into Rebellus Petrifiedus

Somehow this topic reminded me of what is said to happen after one's death, where one faces one's own 'creations' as monsters so real one can't distinguish it from the unreal. One suffers these "demons" as long as one assumes it is all real, as real as the air you are breathing right now.

It takes the same consciousness that gives one the awareness one is dreaming, but most just dream and the dream takes them hither and dither.

Whatever this "old man" feels towards Nick, is his creation, his fear. This other person who has seemingly taken on the role to punish others is practicing her (or his) free will, and for whatever reason is convinced she (or he) is doing the right thing. I hope that is so, for her (or his) sake as far as karma is concerned.

I would rather give rise to love and pity for this man called Rubellus, and for those who are trapped by fears and deceit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 pm

The human conscious has the the ability to create any existance that it chooses.

We know the effects that negaitive words and thoughts have on water. When we
choose to fill our minds with the negativity that is required to create a hate campaign
of this nature it fills the counsciousness of that person with darkness instead of light.

Unfortunately, unless Rubellus chooses to stop his hate campaign the effects of his
actions actually create more harm for him then they do for our brother Nick.
This can lead to only sickness, dis-ease, and death for Rubellus.

There is a verse in the Bible "Life and death is in the Power of the tongue".
I have added to this quote. "What you speak and think is what you become."

There is no way to think or speak these things without them eventually manifesting
the exact same substance in your own life.

Our brother Nick is right, we should feel very sorry for this man.

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 am

"Rubellus Petrinus"

Hi,

There is some time ago that I was interested know and confirm what the guy "Nick" (___) claimed in this forum that he and other subscribers had made the philosophers stone. I'm very surprised and for confirm it I tried what he explained about the "golden water" path in his site.

What is the "golden water"? ...

In my opinion and my alchemy knowledge told me that it is a great bushtit. I don't make yet the last experience but one day with patience I will make it same knowing that it don't transmute nothing. Here it is what this guy "teaching" and claimed that they make whit it a lead transmutation into gold.

In all times in alchemy there is charlatans that claimed be true alchemists and this "Nick" guy he is one of they.

Rubellus Petrinus
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/r.petrinus/
http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/

This is ridiculus!!!! it is amazing that there are like 20 messages about Nick... Sleep this has to stop!!! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Oscar on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:03 am

This is what I posted in the forum, and close my membership.

It is so sad to see the last 10 messages about a personal problem with some one (N.D.C), I am new to this forum, but I guess there is nothing for me to learn here, the only thing I see is hate, anger, etc, trades that are not of a true alchemist.

Please give it a rest. and get on with your life.

it is absolutely ridiculous.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 am

I don't know about other places in the world, but here in Texas we
have a saying.

"If you give a man enough rope he will eventually hang himself"

It is probably time to stop concentrating on what THIS GUY says
and concentrate on the path that we have to follow.

NUFF SAID!!!

Blessings,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 am

I think we should delete this topic and leave Rubellus alone. They have not come to our site to talk trash about us and even if they did, it is counter productive to fight with him or his alchemy community.

Do not post negative comments on his site, you are encouraging them to do it to us. No one wins a flame war, it only creates bitter resentment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 am

We must remember, The same laws of nature that effects him also effects us.
If his negativity effects him then ours also effects us.

It's time to go on.

Blessings on your Head Frater Nicholas.

MO-1 king

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi Crestington & magnum.opus1,

You know life it is a perspective, each one of us see the world from a diferent point a view, base on the color of our conscience... My goal is to stop this bang against Nick everywere I see it, and is my right to do that!

I belive as brothers we should respect others actions if they are good for All.

This is the respnse I was looking for when I posted that message on that board:

"Hello Members If i will see again something similar i will ban this users in this group Please use a personal mail for same discussions"

which is the correct thing, and I feel much beeter, because I did ended this discusion about nick in this forum.

-Oscar bounce

PS
And if I see something like that any where, I will do the same. period, I will not stand with my arms crossed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I don't even get it. Why, in all places, is alchemy a place where people feel like they have to make it all about themselves? In alchemy success is the best defense from detractors. It cost me $40 to collect all the supplies for the creation of the Elixir of Life, there is very minimal labor involved, and to top it all off, the instructions were in a FREE pdf.
If Nick is a scam artist he has failed to a new depth of scamming failure.
Here is the deal, I suspend all judgment of anyone till I have proof of what they are saying. Nick isn't the one who put the letter in the book it was there when I read it for the first time 4 years ago. He just brought some well needed attention to it. This is just a simple case of attacking the messenger.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I wake up every day with excitement in my heart, and I feel extreme euphoric happiness all day long. My mind is creative beyond my wildest dreams of what I ever thought it would be. I look to the future and feel such joy for how amazing my life is becoming, all this thanks to the Elixir.

Rubellus is a sad and angry man who will never experience the pleasure of having achieved success in making the Elixir, and it's obvious to me he doesn't deserve that happiness anyway.

I think his nonsense hatred toward me was instilled in him by his own subconscious, or some outside force to ensure he will never do the simple process of making the Elixir of Life, because he is one of the people who truly don't deserve.

Without fail, every time a person attacks me and hates me for no reason, and they delude themselves into believing I'm a charlatan, it is because that person is so wicked and black-hearted they simply don't deserve to have the Elixir, and something, or some force ensures they will never believe what I've shared about the Elixir, so they will never try to make it, even though it's so incredibly easy.

I have never seen a GOOD person that believes I'm a charlatan for a fake; every time it turns out the person attacking me is a genuine scum of the earth, lower than human type individual.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Crestington

Crestington

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:03 am

Oscar I think I came across a bit harsh in my last message

I used to play an online role playing game called runescape when I was younger. There was no clan support so as clans in this game so we all created our own. We would fight in game and then bring the war to the message boards, they would post on our boards calling us the worst names possible and we would do the same. We have had people mass post our boards , had someone hack into invisionfree forums and delete posts, and even had one person that keylogged alot of people by hiding a virus into a tribute webpage for a player in our clan that died in real life, a flamewar between forums can get ugly very fast. You can't stop them from posting slander on their site about ours, and when they get a post like yours they probably assume that it's nick that posted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!   Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rubellus Petrinus...Again!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: