The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my work explained ( as concise as possible )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Empty
PostSubject: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:55 am

I would like to explain my work to shed light on why a lot of the things i say may or may not be agreeable with the rest of the people on the forum

the majority of my work has not been focused on the GW and Leyden processes

but rather ive been studying with the goal of inventing my own processes/paths to learn how to create typically 3 things

*potable elixirs made from anything from rocks, to herbs, to animals to metals

*the "secret fires" of the philosophers (one heavy subject within itself)

*the hidden elixir that contains no metals or mineral ores yet is the highest medicine and turns all metals into gold (with or without the addition of gold it is still unclear at the moment while many say you need gold there seems to be certain books that hint at using no gold at all)

hence this is the true cause behind the confusion of my words

1. potable elixirs

this is by far the easiest and yet can still have miraculous effects superseding any medicine that you can find on earth or in nature... the books "das acetone" sufficiently explains in enough details how to go about that (I healed myself and an eldery man of 50 years of age of all joint pains) these elixirs require such a small dose and are very potent without any toxic side effects what so ever.... ive been currently trying to figure out how to mass produce these elixirs for sale and they can be made blood red with ease however will not cause transmutation but can be used to create a transmutation elixir

2. secret fires

this is one long subject as the books made sure to be plain and obscure at the same time..... even if you know all of the ingredients the biggest secret is the preparation which has been the most time consuming part of my studies

I divide the secret fires into 2 categories

lesser work secret fires and great work secret fires

lesser work secret fires

lesser work secret fires don't help you create elixir however they help you turn anything into a salt as quickly as possible with the lease amount of manipulation being able to turn mineral, vegetable and animal subjects into salts as fast as possible which saves a ton of time and is rather simple to understand but takes skill to handle

great work secret fires

these secret fires are the most occult and least understood fires in all of philosophy as these are the mercuries which i went into more detail about with my earlier post http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t536-the-whole-art-exposed-plainly-except-1-thing

however what was put into the post where things that where not hidden (like the butter of antimony which is called the butter of the alchemist) those substances are dangerous and should be stayed away from which i believe i got my point across in that post... those are mundane chemically purified preparations... while they can get some work done they are highly dangerous and very tedious to make...

the philosophical preparations however take very little work at the hands of the practitioner and do the best work.... and the better you prepare them the faster they tend to work with or without water....however they are still nothing short of fire and are still dangerous... this is what the majority of my experiments consisted of for a long time

3. The elixir that which contains no metal

now by no metal i mean no purified and powdered metal or mineral ores (which would literally be dirt cheap to not use any metals).... there is a fabled elixir that is rarely mentioned in books...... which requires no metal yet it is actually the most excellent medicine and can turn other metals into gold... without using the heavier metals like lead or dangerous mercuries out of arsenic and antimony.... it is with this elixir they talk about not using common gold and silver (common sol and luna).... you use gold and silver "in potential" and when it is a perfected to white it will turn all metals to silver and when it is red it will turn all metals into the purest gold...and to top that off this is also suppose to be THE CHEAPEST ONE because you are using no metal what so ever and is literally the MOST PHILOSOPHICAL ELIXIR EVER CONCEIVED.....creating metals from no metals which literally follows the philosophy as this one substance is said to be the substance that created this entire world and maintains it...... this elixir is the one mentioned in the emerald tablet of Hermes.....

it is the most high elixir which is said to be a royal purple

the purple elixir

this is the one said to cure all diseases imaginable and be a perfect medicine to metals..... also the one said to extend life indefinitely especially since all of the ingredients can be extracted right from nature

honestly even hermes book doesn't describe how to make this ive seen literally no instructions on how to create it however a lot of the books give you a ton of philosophy which explains how it exist and how it is the best and how nothing on earth lives without it..... but literally no instructions on how to create it.........anywhere........every philosopher passed this over in silence or they never knew how to make it which is what Glauber explains in his book is how he never obtained the true medicine and how he lost so much in his life over these studies and that at the time he wrote the book his body was broken down..too feeble to work....which is the story of a lot of philosophers........ faithful until death

all and all that is what my work consist of and one of the side projects is how to go about things as wise and as fast as possible... which is just me trying to be more a more skillful artist ... it comes with practice, diligence and study

Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:57 am

About the secret fire,i dont think i should be silent about it,so i will share a bunch of documents i have regarding its exact preparation(including proportions).Yet,guess what?

ITS IN FRENCH

Part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?goxeb69mem6qiv9

Part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?oxjjrckmqd9xmwr

These are the instructions of Roger Caro to his students on how to prepare it properly but the foreign language thing upset me so hard,now i am still looking for a guy to do the translation
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:26 am

it seems to me he is using mercury sulfide and potassium hydroxideanda whole lot of chemistry can you find the original format thats not a picture?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:53 am

SunWukong wrote:

2. secret fires

this is one long subject as the books made sure to be plain and obscure at the same time..... even if you know all of the ingredients the biggest secret is the preparation which has been the most time consuming part of my studies

I divide the secret fires into 2 categories

lesser work secret fires and great work secret fires

lesser work secret fires

this is part of a message in the list of rhe poor men rubelius. this guy don't understand this wise message and deleted my subscription in their fuc_king list... Suspect

FIRE is ALL
>>
>>fire is fire, right ?
>>air is fluid FIRE
>>water is liquid FIRE
>>earth is solid FIRE
>>
>>chaos/hyle is cold FIRE Smile
>>
>>talking of your unknown fire, the right term is WHITE FIRE.
>>
>>and more fires...
>>black fire
>>hermes fire
>>living fire
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:17 pm

whoever wrote that pneumatician was either being deceitful or they have no understand what so ever

the lesser fires are literally about wise ways or working with corrosives ( lyes, acids and certain salts to pulverize or break down subjects into a salt for further processing)

thats the truth out right

and one of their main mecuries was hydrochloric acid
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:51 am

I cant tell for sure what this man is using(probably cinnabar and potassium something) KOH.The preparation is what matters.If you taje a close look,you can see that he gives exact proportions and the exact method.The scripts were found in that form(picture form) so there is no possibility of improving them
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:01 am

transcribe the whole thing in google translate if it means that much to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my work explained ( as concise as possible )   my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my work explained ( as concise as possible )
Page 1 of 1