The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a beginning !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 am

Hi everyone,

I am just doing some tests before the great spring days ! So, I picked up mediterranean sea water ten days ago and let dried a sample outside. It really looks white and bright not like Guérande salt that is grey due to clay. I send a pic via Imageshac. Hope that it works. The center is almost completly dried.

Just a beginning ! Sel03hy3.th

I have also succeed in collecting 400 ml dew water in a common plastic awning (2X5 m2 ). I will also harvest some from a pine forest.

Now, waiting for the arrival of the hot plate.

Before reading Nicholas PDF book my experience with alchemy was nil, except in my kitchen:lol!: With my very first steps in this now accessible field I have the feeling that it could be the real thing. albino

Happiest life to all of you flower
Back to top Go down

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: filtrating salt   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 pm

If I have understood well part 1 of the process, in order to filtrate the undissolved salt out, the bottle has to be opened. However, removing the cork under 21°C prevent the precious spirit to go away. Am I right ? Rolling Eyes

To operate can I simply use balls of 100% coton, coffee filter (with no bleach) or is there a specific alchemical way to preserve Dew quality Question

The last but not the least, is Holy water programed and imprinted water with beautiful music ? alien

With all my gratitude Laughing

Philippe elephant
Back to top Go down

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 pm

The salt from my glass of mediterranean sea water is now fully sun dried, not yet washed or fitrated. Wind & sun did the whole work. The 2 quartz crystals are for programming boost. I love you

Just a beginning ! Salt04ln8.th
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 am

That's funny -- I also put a quartz crystal in my bottle of water while it's digesting. Really the whole container is supposed to be a quartz egg anyway, according to alchemists like Sergio.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:36 am

Just a simple idea:
As pyramids are condenser of force and energy, a dew or/and salt booster could be a conical or square base pyramid set over the flask.
farao

http://www.algonet.se/~anki-p/pyramidpower.html
Back to top Go down

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:59 pm

yeah i have heard of someone getting oil of gold by placing a gold coin directly under a copper pyramid for a length of time. Since this process takes time it would be cool to see if it had any effect. Though i would be sad to see someone's work get curbed if something happened. Then again what if something great happens !
Guess that is part of trial and error.
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 pm

i found a salt called cyprus flake salt that is defined as:

"A light crystal salt reminiscent of snowflakes. Seawaters are evaporated by the sun and wind producing salt brine that is slowly heated to the point where delicate pyramids shaped crystals of salt appear. The finished product is light, flaky sea salt."

(from http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/salts/salt-glossary.asp)

if you'd like to see a picture and see them for yourself, here is a link to a good site to buy some from that is made from the mediteranean:

http://www.saltworks.us/shop/product.asp?idProduct=323

they have a perfect pyramid shape, very beautiful, most likely capable of containing and generating great energy (but then you grind them down to a powder.....almost a waste it seems No lol).
Back to top Go down

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 am

Well, I started the dew digestion/circulation 4 days ago with 3 different bottles and dew from different lunar phases.

Here is a few pics:

Just a beginning ! I657913_Image1
Just a beginning ! I657915_Image

The ballon was placed above a wall heat convector and a piece of inner tube is tightened by a locking screw
Just a beginning ! I657911_Image10
Just a beginning ! I657912_Image2

The cork I used for champagne bottle is in robust plastic and a lute at the top is made with kitchen paper that I have plunged into egg white. Now I have just added the classic wire above the cork to resist pressure:
Just a beginning ! I657916_Image6
Just a beginning ! I657917_Image9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a beginning ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a beginning !   Just a beginning ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a beginning !
Page 1 of 1