The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boiled down heavenly dew

Go down 
+5
artephius
bluefloor
NEPTUNE
thepassamist
Pray
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Boiled down heavenly dew Empty
PostSubject: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 pm

I boiled down gallons of (fresh) dew down to 50ml. This is what i have now, these little globs of white salt, they settled down to the bottom once the heat was turned off.  enjoy:

Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 am

great video. assuming this is dew collected in the last day or two?
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:26 am

Looks great, filter it warm and stick it in the fridge capped. Did you save the spirit?
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:12 am

If i filter it, i will lose all these white globs you see in the video. The water was below boiling but it was plenty warm and these white blobs were not dissolving, on the contrary.

Did not save the spirit

It has been in the fridge for a couple days, I dont see crystals.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice video.

Anyone that has large amounts of dew might be happy to see these quotes from Nick about working with dew alone.  Unfortunately they are a little confusing because they seem to say oposite things in one place but I would still say there is something very special here from someone who says he has done it.

∴N.D.C∴ wrote:
don't boil past the first 1/4

If you boil the dew, and more than 1/4 of it evaporates, you will be loosing
the spirit portion which is required to make the milky white mercury. Between
the first 1/4th and the point at which the dew becomes like thick honey, that
water is the water that needs to be saved. Further distillation of the honey
produces 2 more spirits, the last one requiring much more heat than the first
to distill, because it comes from the calcination of the dregs and its like an
oil, but not a very volatile oil, so doesn't distill with ease.

salt from dew

The salt which the process is centered around actually doesn't come from the
caput mortum which is left behind after you distill the honey-like liquor of
dew. The secret salt forms from the refined and redistilled water portion of
the dew, which is distilled 10 times to remove the useless phlegm. This milky
white water alone, when digested by itself, will form the secret salt, turning
itself into a stone.

water from dew

But for the work with dew, the true Peacock's Tail that has been made the
center of so many alchemy books is produced during the digestion of the of the
spirit you obtain after 7 distillations (but 10 in the Mutus Liber work). Now,
you don't just distill the dew 7 times, you eliminate the first 1/4th that
distills over each time, so you are getting rid of the useless phlegm, and
obtaining a more concentrated spirit, which eventually looks like milky white
water and stains the distillation column like calcium does. Even by digesting
this water alone by itself, it shows the Peacock's Tail, and will turn itself
into beautiful crystals and stones, which can be multiplied in strength and
power like the stone from metals.

Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 pm

There a very important thing when we work with the dew. As the dew was collected?
The dew salt it is a nitrit but if it is exposed to light it change a nitrate.
You need a great amount of dew for extract its salt.
Reed the MUTUS LIBER!
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Now that's interesting. I've never gotten white globs before. It could be the gur that we're looking for. Gur is supposed to be the sperm of the earth. One has to remember that alchemists frequently called things by what they look like. If they called gur "the sperm of the earth" then they may have done so because that's what it looks like.

(It's nearly impossible to make such a suggestion without making it sound crude) Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 pm

I want to agree, it is gur, my gut tells me it is. And yes, it does look like sperm, i think if one put sperm in water it'd look very similar to these white gelatinous blobs.

I have good news. I have an old dehumidifier at home, i turned it on last yr and forgot to empty it (to be honest i cant remember when i used it, my guess it was last fall).. forgot all about it. I took it out to use it recently and found it was full of water, and this water had the 'largest' gur that i've seen, and it feels alive to me.

I actually just took a video clip an hour ago and will be posting it online here within a couple days. It is impressive to see.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 pm

If it feels alive it's only because it is. Your senses serve you well. Congrats now you know that you're psychic at least on some level.

Gur being a living germ (microbe) of some kind it can be multiplied by simply providing food. There is something in the dew that serves as food for this germ. So putrefaction can be accelerated by introducing a starter culture.

Being a male I know beyond the shaddow of a doubt that,that is exacty what it looks like. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:10 am

Here are the videos

1-

2-

3-
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I am using golden water as the starting material for my stone. Anyone how much I need to distill away to distill a spirit from the golden water (I am doing method 3) thanks
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 am

I suggest you post your question in a different discussion thread or start a new one, this question is off-topic in this thread. Plz dont derail this specific discussion.

Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm

nice videos Pray. i have also seen the same things. you can actually get the film to gather together some as a top layer if you put it in the fridge for a few days. the gur is the fire out of the water i think. very slimy stuff.

I also have bunches of this stuff formed in one of my P.Dew containers i had forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:51 am

i put the boiled down stuff in the fridge, no film, no cryatals. maybe if i put the unboiled stuff in the fridge i'd see a film

ive seen these also inside P.Dew jars, and one time i distilled off spirit of gw and something like this also grew in it.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:48 pm

i never boiled any of my water when i get the film layer. however, due to my busy schedule, i tend to stick flasks inside the fridge for quite a few days. there are about 7 in there now lol. i really need to get back to playing with nature...
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:43 pm

do you now see why its called "the sperm"

want me to tell you how to use the stuff?
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 pm

i always interested in ideas and directions. 2 heads are better than one Smile
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

well basically that stuff is like the sperm of the world... he should take the water and just divide it up so he can experiment

what he should do for the sake of experiment, take an herb soak it in alcohol... decant what is clear and evaporate it until you get the left over salt and oils

add that to the boiled down dew water and boil it for 2 to 4 weeks in luke warm heat... not enough heat to damage it

then you can take that same herb and brew a tea and also boil it for 2 weeks

and watch how powerful the one made with the dew feels.... especially if taken on an empty stomach

doing this you will understand how transmutation can and will work
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:45 am

SunWukong wrote:
do you now see why its called "the sperm"

want me to tell you how to use the stuff?
sorry just saw this. yes please.

i think you already mentioned how, via using the herb.. its now on my long to-do list - i was thinking of sealing this blob/sperm and digesting
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm beginning to suspect that the GW and the dew path's are supposed to be combined.

The dew/gur is supposed to be the sperm which fructifies the seed of the metals and the snow white salt of GW is supposed to be the earth that you plant the seed in.

Once you have earth,seed,and sperm then all you need is moisture and gentile heat to allow it to sprout and grow.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

my salt is acting weird. anyone had their salt do this? it also is very pasty. even alter leaving in the sun all day to dry.

Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:39 pm

I don't know what salt that is, but it's probably perfectly normal.

Looks exactly like my GW1 salt did when it was boiling down near the end. Have to lower the heat or it will splatter everywhere.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 am

you miss understood. the salt was dead sea salt. just the mixing with the water is what i am looking at. the effect after repeated distillations and calcinations in a soxhlet tube. this salt is now forming a very resistant paste. a received VERY little splatter for the duration of the burning. i had in fact already been cooking it directly over the gas flame for a good 8-10 min before i started burning and about 10 more min after. normally everytime the salt has gotten hard, dry, and splattering all over the place. this time was different. the salt is still the wet pasty non burnt salt. the juice burns like hell if you get it on your skin. even later tonight my skin was still kinda itchy and tingling off and on. I am going to try to burn it more tomorrow i think.

interesting (to me) thing is that the time before this last distill, after cooling i seperated the tubes to look inside the flask for increased clarity of my salt. this time it had burnt to a super rock hard snow white. in fact i was afraid i would have to break the flask to get it out. it would not move. so instead of just breaking it, i gave it another go with more of the water and started distilling again. this time it was pasty and so far stays.

a previous time the result was big crystal type things in the boiled water. like what you saw in superman's hidden spot. the original superman not today's men.
i wish i thought about the video camera to take a picture. the crystals formed after the water had cooled off.

i realize that this may seem irrelevant or common knowledge of the principles of salt. however, i have not seen this, and have so far not ran across threads on this, i figured it may be something to know or understand the power of heat.

however, this is the boiled water now. actually it is some of the water. the other jar beside it is in a video comparing both of the waters and the difference is this one has lots more bottom salt, a clear difference in the top two layers (there are 4 in total) and a shorter middle (watery) layer. the second bottle is has a tall middle second. it has powder film (dusty looking salt) look. like smoke in a minor way. about half the amount of earthly salt on the bottom. and i guess about the same on the layer above the watery section as the other jar.i can barely see the very top most layer though. i did not upload this one because its alot longer and dont want to waste the bandwidth if all of this is irrelevant or waste of posting space.

here is the first video.

Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 am

i am not shooting for the stone here. merely a strong healing water and salt mixture. so my intentions are for educational reasons. if i farther understand the very basics of why and how, it may make the more complicated steps of the stone simpler and more clear. my only purpose for knowing how to successfully make the stone would be to know why and how the process does what it does to work. therefore i could use this for bodily health.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 am

Crystals that look like superman's secret hideout. Sodium sulfate or bisulfate crystals grow like that.

It sounds like you volitilized your salt. If that's the case the salt would have a lower melting point than normal.

I suggest taking half of your salt and seeing if it has any action on metals especially gold. The other half of the salt may be able to be multiplied by adding more sea salt and continuing to cycle it in your soxhlet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boiled down heavenly dew   Boiled down heavenly dew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boiled down heavenly dew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: