The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Mercury is truly a dragon (if you don't know what the term dragon means please research it, look up the mythologies but the simple version is that a dragon is formless and can take any form it pleases and multiply it to infinity )



mercury is truly a dragon that eats its own tail, it is the alpha and omega of the work.


without proper preparation of mercury you will surely accomplish nothing in this art

anything impressed upon mercury it takes the essence of it and with heat alone its virtue will multiply because heat is what grows all things. The longer it is heating the more it grows

It is Truly the Root of life as nothing can grow, change or adapt without it

it is in the air, it is in the earth and can be found in abundance

It is truly a middle substance, it is neither here nor there, up nor down, left or right, but its is everywhere and no where at the same time

any fresh herb put into it can be multiplied in virtue unto infinity

any fresh meat put into it can be multiplied in virtue unto infinity

any metal put into it can be multiplied in virtue unto infinity

it has inexhaustible uses for it is literally an endless spirit

if you put the essence of your own life into it.... your life and your years can be multiplied unto infinity making an elixir of life and fountain of youth

it is truly the strength of all strengths, and powers of all powers

the father truly is the actual sun

the mother is truly the actual moon

the wind literally carries it in its belly

and the earth truly does nurture it

it can truly be found in all places at all times

it is the key that unlocks all doors yet all things in life are just divisions of it, therefore it is truly divine in origin, all things can resolve into it because all things came from it

it is truly the child of the great sun, it is a formless seed which can begat anything. it is truly the solar seed, it is a star in potential


nothing I have written here is a metaphor, or a trick, nor a lie

what i have said about the work of the sun is complete in its wholeness

Yeah im Sage King Jay and this fsdafpsduf is a peace of cake

all you need is mercury, sulfur and the salt of the thing you wish to multiply and heat

its like baking bread or like making soup, even like brewing tea


the truth is while you all need a transmutation of a metal into gold as proof..... if you had my proof you would learn transmutation of gold is actually far to easy.... it is only 1 of infinite things you can do with mercury

the truth is transmutation is truly real.... if the essence of one thing is powerful enough it will overcome and influence the lesser thing.... that's all transmutation is

its no different than teaching someone else how dance like you.... your dancing is an essence and when past down to some one who cant dance (lesser) they will be an image of you

it truly does penetrate every solid thing and overcomes all volatile things by reason of the fact it is most solid and most volatile

Im actually very sorry you guys need "proof" of gold making....and to be honest they are way more consequences for proving such a thing.... it is not worth its weight in gold, fame or fortune to prove it... it is also very vain and empty to do so


I will be making gold to pay back all of those who invested in me.... I will not be making gold to prove it on this forum or anywhere publicly... not because of unforeseen evils or anything... but it is vain, worthless and a waste of time which does equate to an evil unto myself....

honestly forget all the spiritual things about being good, just, or pious.. forget the evil... forget it all


Making Gold just to be rich, famous or fortunate "THROUGH THIS ART" is such a waste of time, and is of such worthlessness by reason of the fact your getting paid because MANKIND DEEMS IT VALUABLE if gold literally became the same price of dirt by the simple utterance of the powers at be

YOUR GOLD WOULD BE WORTHLESS...

and if you don't think its possible go take a look at stock exchanges or go study economics... or better yet just go look at supply and demand...

people pay way more for "CONTRACTS" than they do gold... do you know why?

YOUR WORD IS WORTH ONLY AS MUCH AS YOU PUT INTO IT....

almost exactly..... like..... MERCURY

Mercury is only as good as what you put into it and work with it

Your WORD is no different

Mercury is literally the Word of the spirit of life and all things in life sprang from it, is maintained by it, also return to it and it is with this word ( i.e. logos) the architects (natural laws) of the universe formed the world and everything in it.....and this mercury has its own formless yet formed body which can be extracted and prepared from all places

its literally.... from an ancient point of view

The Word of God in the flesh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pray

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 251
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Spoken like a sage.

Nice to read, is true, and literal for those who know. It's clear yet not clear .. like, i still dont know what you mean by mercury.

Dragons, green or red, could be slayed, and bleed.. Dragon thus is Prima materia. IMHO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dragons_in_mythology_and_folklore

but what is this mercury or dragon? that is the question


SunWukong wrote:
Mercury is truly a dragon (if you don't know what the term dragon means please research it, look up the mythologies but the simple version is that a dragon is formless and can take any form it pleases and multiply it to infinity )



mercury is truly a dragon that eats its own tail, it is the alpha and omega of the work.


without proper preparation of mercury you will surely accomplish nothing in this art

anything impressed upon mercury it takes the essence of it and with heat alone its virtue will multiply because heat is what grows all things. The longer it is heating the more it grows

It is Truly the Root of life as nothing can grow, change or adapt without it

it is in the air, it is in the earth and can be found in abundance

It is truly a middle substance, it is neither here nor there, up nor down, left or right, but its is everywhere and no where at the same time

any fresh herb put into it can be multiplied in virtue unto infinity

any fresh meat put into it can be multiplied in virtue unto infinity

any metal put into it can be multiplied in virtue unto infinity

it has inexhaustible uses for it is literally an endless spirit

if you put the essence of your own life into it.... your life and your years can be multiplied unto infinity making an elixir of life and fountain of youth

it is truly the strength of all strengths, and powers of all powers

the father truly is the actual sun

the mother is truly the actual moon

the wind literally carries it in its belly

and the earth truly does nurture it

it can truly be found in all places at all times

it is the key that unlocks all doors yet all things in life are just divisions of it, therefore it is truly divine in origin, all things can resolve into it because all things came from it

it is truly the child of the great sun, it is a formless seed which can begat anything. it is truly the solar seed, it is a star in potential


nothing I have written here is a metaphor, or a trick, nor a lie

what i have said about the work of the sun is complete in its wholeness

Yeah im Sage King Jay and this fsdafpsduf is a peace of cake

all you need is mercury, sulfur and the salt of the thing you wish to multiply and heat

its like baking bread or like making soup, even like brewing tea


the truth is while you all need a transmutation of a metal into gold as proof..... if you had my proof you would learn transmutation of gold is actually far to easy.... it is only 1 of infinite things you can do with mercury

the truth is transmutation is truly real.... if the essence of one thing is powerful enough it will overcome and influence the lesser thing.... that's all transmutation is

its no different than teaching someone else how dance like you.... your dancing is an essence and when past down to some one who cant dance (lesser) they will be an image of you

it truly does penetrate every solid thing and overcomes all volatile  things by reason of the fact it is most solid and most volatile

Im actually very sorry you guys need "proof" of gold making....and to be honest they are way more consequences for proving such a thing.... it is not worth its weight in gold, fame or fortune to prove it... it is also very vain and empty to do so


I will be making gold to pay back all of those who invested in me.... I will not be making gold to prove it on this forum or anywhere publicly... not because of unforeseen evils or anything... but it is vain, worthless and a waste of time which does equate to an evil unto myself....

honestly forget all the spiritual things about being good, just, or pious.. forget the evil... forget it all


Making Gold just to be rich, famous or fortunate "THROUGH THIS ART" is such a waste of time, and is of such worthlessness by reason of the fact your getting paid because MANKIND DEEMS IT VALUABLE if gold literally became the same price of dirt by the simple utterance of the powers at be

YOUR GOLD WOULD BE WORTHLESS...

and if you don't think its possible go take a look at stock exchanges or go study economics... or better yet just go look at supply and demand...

people pay way more for "CONTRACTS" than they do gold... do you know why?

YOUR WORD IS WORTH ONLY AS MUCH AS YOU PUT INTO IT....

almost exactly..... like..... MERCURY

Mercury is only as good as what you put into it and work with it

Your WORD is no different

Mercury is literally the Word of the spirit of life and all things in life sprang from it, is maintained by it, also return to it and it is with this word ( i.e. logos) the architects (natural laws) of the universe formed the world and everything in it.....and this mercury has its own formless yet formed body which can be extracted and prepared from all places

its literally.... from an ancient point of view

The Word of God in the flesh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm

SunWukong wrote:


mercury is truly a dragon that eats its own tail, it is the alpha and omega of the work.  
wrong...

SunWukong wrote:
without proper preparation of mercury you will surely accomplish nothing in this art
wrong...

SunWukong wrote:
It is Truly the Root of life as nothing can grow, change or adapt without it

the father truly is the actual sun

the mother is truly the actual moon
the emerald tablet...

SunWukong wrote:
Making Gold just to be rich, famous or fortunate "THROUGH THIS ART" is such a waste of time, and is of such worthlessness by reason of the fact your getting paid because MANKIND DEEMS IT VALUABLE if gold literally became the same price of dirt by the simple utterance of the powers at be

YOUR GOLD WOULD BE WORTHLESS...
this is true cowshit my friend. is iron WORTHLESS?? is tin WORTHLESS? is lead WORTHLESS?...
of course the price drop a lot but you live in an ultrademented capitalist world were all have a price.

are lab created diamonds cheap or WORTHLESS????

SunWukong wrote:
and if you don't think its possible go take a look at stock exchanges or go study economics... or better yet just go look at supply and demand...

people pay way more for "CONTRACTS" than they do gold... do you know why?
because people are idiots full of avarice lol!
Back to top Go down
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 pm

listen carefully.... i love how your calling it worthless hahah and its totally fine


right now i literally have a white magnesium elixir.... I take 1 pinch of it and it flushes my whole body gently like ive been drinking magnesium sulfate and water all day every day

but just with the amount of half a grain of rice


You can truly doubt me all day but your only hurting yourself at this point

this work is very very very very easy

I made another elixir where.... i only ate a banana and i walked about 12.7 miles.... when before that i hadnt walked miles since around 2010.. so how do i go from no walking at all to walking 12.7 miles... yeah my feet hurt at the end of it but I personally wasnt truly tired... just my feet were


i mixed a spoon full of herbs with my powder and my herbs became so incredibly potent that im sure with the right operation i can make 1 teaspoon have the power of an entire pound of it


i seriously dont care if you dont believe me at this point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 pm

All ive EVER DID was try to lend a hand to this forum and then people like you pneumatician pop so much $h!t

and for why? what do you gain from this?

Ive said literally everything so plain and out in the open.... that I literally truly believe at this point that the mercury (which is alive by the way) is hiding itself from you on purpose.....like I believe in my opinion its judging people to who is worthy and who is not.....

because ive already said so much on this forum... and even how mercury is the "nitrogen group" on the period table of elements... any lame knows that nitrogen and phosphorus alone are essential to all live on this earth and literally nothing lives without it


like, im sorry it really gets no plainer than this... and if you understand this... diamonds and gold are nothing.. its beneath me in my opinion, maybe not yours, but mines... when you are above money it is easy to make with or without the stone

its people who are giving value to these things so you can buy your items from other people

but nature gives freely, gold and diamonds can be had freely.... and i have given to you all just as freely as i received it......

you only hurt yourself at this point... you hinder your own progress....by reason of your own blindness....

I have already began to look younger, lose weight in my sleep, had more energy, I can think more clearly, Im way less emotional... way less stressed ALL FROM 1 SUBSTANCE

dont be a fool "pneumatician"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

SunWukong wrote:


i seriously dont care if you dont believe me at this point
well done, but, sadly for you, I think you have not understood anything I said
Back to top Go down
Pray

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 251
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 pm

pneumatician,

.. Wrong

Sun,

.. Right


just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lostmy



Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 pm

What is the original post's reason.... seems aimless and odd, just pointing out some random "thoughts/insights"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

SunWukong wrote:
All ive EVER DID was try to lend a hand to this forum and then people like you pneumatician pop so much $h!t
$hit??? wow!! i think my words are wise Very Happy
so you & I are separated by an abysm

SunWukong wrote:
and for why? what do you gain from thi?
i put my opinion, please reply with arguments, logical, coherent and reasonable.... or ignore it.

SunWukong wrote:
Ive said literally everything so plain and out in the open.... that I literally truly believe at this point that the mercury (which is alive by the way) is hiding itself from you on purpose.....like I believe in my opinion its judging people to who is worthy and who is not...
you are like many alchemist... please do not insult the intelligence of others alchemist if not follow your method for build the PS. if you read books you can see exist many prima materias, and many paths, so say "only with "mercury" you can do the PS" is for ignorants of the art.

SunWukong wrote:
like, im sorry it really gets no plainer than this... and if you understand this... diamonds and gold are nothing.. its beneath me in my opinion, maybe not yours, but mines... when you are above money it is easy to make with or without the stone
I think if I say in some post "ultrademented CAPITALISM" or something like this anyone can think I'm not too much favorable to money systtem, eh? Very Happy


SunWukong wrote:
dont be a fool "pneumatician"
dont be a fool "jay"

Though it’s true that this ditty
Begins in self-pity
I can promise the ending
Will be more ascending
Cause I’ve made some revisions
Since our sweet collision
And how
Just look at me now
I simply surrendered
The moment my heart said Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W1yp3bLzVk


Last edited by pneumatician on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Lostmy


these are not random thoughts.... the fact of the matter is, that is what mercury DOES.... it is literally a spring of endless life that can be used to multiply things up unto infinity

im not merely quoting books this time..... ive seen the effects there of and im using it now

my body is being restored slowly but surely

and if you look up what red elixir means

it actually means red sulfur

since my stuff is white.... its literally the white elixir

" al-iksir in Arabic (from which the Western term elixir is derived). It is often considered to exist as a dry red powder (also known as al-Kibrit al-Ahmar الكبريت الأحمر—red sulphur) made from a legendary stone—the philosopher's stone." - wikipedia


elixir is there for a red powder

im using a white sulpher powder

this is thus a white elixir ive been taking and its not as potent as the red elixir but i can elevate it to such a level with proper working of it


meaning i have a white sulfurous powder that when taking half a grain it makes you pretty much use the bathroom and cleanses you out

at the end of the day Im the one consuming the elixir....everything im saying is most true as im experiencing it right now.. and i can dissolve it back into water.. and anything to it and boil it into something else even greater


its amazing and it is infinite in virtue.. it has to be heating slowly at first and then you crank the heat up or else you will destroy it


my powder has literally the virtue of an ocean in 1 mere pot..... this stuff could literally last me the rest of my life with how little of it im using


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 am

Pray wrote:
pneumatician,

.. Wrong

Sun,

.. Right


just my 2cents
The philosophical cannons of Paracelsus
34. The Stone of the philosophers is nothing but gold and silver exalted into a higher tincture.

just Paracel's 2 cents.

so... pray & sun, wrong
Back to top Go down
lostmy



Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pray

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 251
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:37 pm

pneumatician,
nothing personal but i'm going to start ignoring your posts. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepassamist

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:24 pm

couple q's:

i read somewhere that the design of a furnace was extremely important. any thoughts on this? completely sealed, or open distill?

you mentioned the mercury is the nitrogen family. yet you stated that all you needed was the salt, mercury, and sulfur OF the thing you wished to transmute. assuming that nitrogen itself is a needed factor, this would be in the air itself, so always in our work unless it was in a vacuum sealed furnace.

what is the relationship with the heavenly dew during a full moon? the sun destroys the freshness from the dew by celestial heat? while the moon is giving life?

the gur from boiled dew. is this a concentrated form of nitrogen in some manner? the sperm of the universe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Pray wrote:
pneumatician,
nothing personal but i'm going to start ignoring your posts. Smile
ignoring come from ignorance?

yu are to 2 or 3 steps when I show you the key for open S.

you could not pass the tests, unlucky guy
Back to top Go down
Pray

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 251
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 am

thepassamist... I answered your email already but to get to your post specifically

now a word to the wise... the more you isolate and try to understand these things you will easily get lost in this art...as there is

1 stone, 1 vessel, 1 furnace, 1 disposition from the true white to the true red

the art is 1 as everything is made by one and is maintained by 1

1 in truth (Elixir)
2 in gender (male and female)
3 in aspect (Sol, Luna, Mercury)
4 in elements ( fire, air, water, earth aka, plasma, gas, liquid, solid *phases of matter*)
5 parts (Argent vive, Sulfur, Salt, The vessel, and the air in the vessel)
6 the hexagram of the stone
7 operations (calcination , dissolution, separation, conjunction, fermentation, distillation, coagulation)


everything comes from elixir and everything can be returned into it

Mercury is the watery aspect which is itself the seed of life...the salt of a thing put into a properly prepared mercury will see much profit

the best prepared Mercuries do not wet the hands but have a oily feel

mercury is a class of substances that are oily/liquid/salt and must contain the nitrogen group or it will not have any power

the nitrogen group has literally an undefinable power, to define it for you would do you no justice and deprive you of knowledge

Sulfur is the coagulating aspect of the elixir (which dawned on me thanks to T.P. and his recommendation)

salt = mercury and sulfur

you must take a well prepared mercury and coagulate the mercury with sulfur

mercury and sulfur
argent vive and sulfur
luna and sol
male and female

etc.


you need to understand the symbols i am writing because they contain the whole truth and to try to break it down and make it to the letter would mislead you from the truth FAR MORE than seeking the truth through these symbols could ever do

in some books gold is used as a sulfur (a coagulating principle) or they will call a coagulating substance gold.... it just depends on the recipie

however the real books say to make this elixir you don't use gold in the beginning because your ingredients are GOLD IN POTENTIAL.... or else if you used a whole lot of gold to make the gold it would be too expensive and truly the poor and meek could not accomplish the work






Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 am

THE TRICK HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PREPARATION

NOT THE INGREDIENTS

STOP LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT MATTER... THE RIGHT MATTER IS MADE BY THE ARTIST

ALL CAN BE TURNED INTO ELIXIR.....ALL WHO FAIL IN THE ART IS BY REASON BY LACK OF SKILL OF THE ARTIST...AND THE SKILLS YOU MUST GAIN NATURE ITSELF / GOD HIMSELF WILL TEACH YOU

or...a master lol:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepassamist

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am

thanks for replying Sun, any chance of getting a picture of your vessel though on top of all this knowledge? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 am

Hi sympathy SunW
 
interesting your various posts but can you be more clear and explicit and explain what you intend to operate and exactly how you have to get the elixir that you instruct us generically to all of us
now explain well what :


NOW sympathy SunW well regained with all the sympathy you feel about yourself and your facebook (and with all your ideas and social and the help alchemical to a person suffering who are to be admired and which must be totally shared) and estimating and appreciating your efforts your research and experiments (but also no doubt remembering the principles and rules of this Forun that cocojambo and posted below verbatim reporting)
I would therefore regards operations involving new hints that now in your new last post I therefore kindly ask you to be more clear and extremely explicit on operations (as rightly and obviously should obviously be done in this Forun) you are indicating why you put various posts on many things also some found on very interesting resarch but sincerely with all the sympathy that we all have to ask you do you have seen so many cases of work you have done well to very well clarify what matters and what exact time at which you refer (because in many of your post said a lot of things also yes very well and some also very interesting but also very often of different methodologies and different times with many different subjects many times and so now here now seen what exactly you can make a clear clarity about what exactly you mean now) and how exactly should you work with them to get exactly the elixir etc that we're all of us, or - but for now only very generically indicating thanks

ES:??

when you point to the achievement of this mercury-sperm you're referring to the experiment of the film that you get with the esperimeto the dew of which are discussed in the tread .. Boiled down heavenly dew
and in this thread your post ..

and instead ??
the clay sea salt you were talking about a vote as part elixir using sea salt and clay (which you gave operational guidance in the past as true nature sal remember?) now focuses it now??? and now it's another totally new operability totally new???
see about that the sympathetic SunW assert about it in the threads past http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t472-instead-of-using-clay-just-buy-this-salt?highlight=clay
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t489p15-hermes-unveiled
etc etc etc

you say :Sulfur is the coagulating aspect of the elixir (which dawned on me thanks to T.P. and his recommendation) WATH MEANS WITH WHAT ???

etc etc etc ???


with all our sympathy to you and your work and your interesting research

QUOTE: Post cocojambo:
thread Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) lug 03, 2013 12:40 am


Back when Nick was still in the land of the living...

Citazione:
[Rule] 2. Do not post theoretical alchemy processes that you haven't done yourself and photographed. If you are going to present a process that is not in my book or on the website, you must provide photos of each step and show it finished to completion. If you leave some important piece out (like a secret solvent) then your entire post will be deleted without warning.

My best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::here the exact otiginal in italian:::::::::::::::

Ciao simpatico SunW

interessanti i tuoi vari post ma puoi essere più chiaro ed esplicito e spiegare bene cosa intendi ed esattamente come bisogna operare per ottenere gli elixir che tu ci indichi genericamente a tutti noi
ora spiego bene cio


ORA sympathy SunW ben ritrovato senti con tutta la simpatia riguardo a te e il tuo simpatico facebook ( e con tutte le tue idee sia sociali che di aiuto alchemico ai sofferenti che sono da ammirare e che vanno totalmente condivisa )e apprezzando e stimando i tuoi sforzi delle tue ricerche ed esperimenti (ma anche indubbiamente ricordandoti i principi di e le regole di questo forun che cocojambo ha postato e che qui sotto testualmente riporto )
vorrei dunque a riguardo all'operativita nuova che ora accenni nei tuoi ultimi nuovi post vorrei dunque gentilmente chiederti di essere piu chiaro ed estremamente esplicito sull'operativita ( come giustamente e ovviamente andrebbe ovviamente fatto in questo forun ) che stai indicando perche hai messo vari post su molte cose anche alcune basate su molto interessanti ricerche ma sinceramente con tutta la simpatia che abbiamo tutti verso a te ti chiederei visto tante ipotesi anche molto interessanti operative che hai fatto di chiarire molto bene a cosa e a che materie esatte a cui ora ti riferisci ( perche in molti tuoi post ha detto molte cose anche molto  interessanti si ma anche molto spesso di varie e differenti metodologie con molte volte materie diverse molte volte e dunque visto ciò ora qui adesso esattamente puoi fare una chiara chiarezza a cosa esattamente ora ti riferisci ) e come esattamente si deve operare esattamente con esse per ottenere gli elixir etc che ci stai a tutti noi   o - ma per ora solo molto genericamente indicando grazie

ES:??
quando indichi l'ottenimento di questo mercurio-sperma ti stai riferendo a l'esperimento della pellicola che si ottiene facendo l'esperimeto la rugiada di cui stai discutendo nel tread ..  Boiled down heavenly dew
e in questo thread i tuoi post ..??

e invece ??? l'argilla sale di mare di cui parlavi una vota come componente dell'elixir usando sale di mare e argilla ( che tu davi indicazioni operative nel passato come vero sal natura ricordi ??) ora adesso esso centra ?? o ora è tutta un'altra totalmente nuova operativita totalmente nuova ??

a riguardo vedere cio che il simpatico SunW asseriva nel passato in vari thread so ciò http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t472-instead-of-using-clay-just-buy-this-salt?highlight=clay
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t489p15-hermes-unveiled

etc etc etc

Sulfur is the coagulating aspect of the elixir (which dawned on me thanks to T.P. and his recommendation) COSA ESATTAMETE INTENDI CON CIO ?

etc etc etc ???

con tutta la nostra simpatia per te e il tuo operato e le tue interessanti ricerche

QUOTE: Post cocojambo:
thread Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) lug 03, 2013 12:40 am


Back when Nick was still in the land of the living...

Citazione:
[Rule] 2. Do not post theoretical alchemy processes that you haven't done yourself and photographed. If you are going to present a process that is not in my book or on the website, you must provide photos of each step and show it finished to completion. If you leave some important piece out (like a secret solvent) then your entire post will be deleted without warning.


cordiali saluti alexbr


Last edited by alexbr on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pray

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 251
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:24 pm

SunWukong wrote:

ALL CAN BE TURNED INTO ELIXIR.....ALL WHO FAIL IN THE ART IS BY REASON BY LACK OF SKILL OF THE ARTIST...AND THE SKILLS YOU MUST GAIN NATURE ITSELF / GOD HIMSELF WILL TEACH YOU

or...a master lol:lol!: 
thepassamist wrote:
thanks for replying Sun, any chance of getting a picture of your vessel though on top of all this knowledge? Smile
I found that after i did some lab work with some process i might have read many times the process in the book starts t make more sense, not the other way around. Having said this, it would be indeed very useful and nice to see your cooking vessel Sun

Thanks for this educational post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

thepassamist wrote:
thanks for replying Sun, any chance of getting a picture of your vessel though on top of all this knowledge?   Smile
honestly ive used jars, pots, 24/40 joint 1000 ml borosilicate heavy wall flask

but the latest thing i used.. was just a kitchen pot..... people in books have literally used just a kitchen to make the stone (ive melted bismuth and lead on the kitchen stove, ive also burned pennies)


your equipment and materials are RELATIVE to your goals and your abilities... that is why the thing you all keep looking for are not absolute,,, but rather relative to your situation


like for example have someone trying to do the heavenly dew method... in the sahara desert.... that guy is assed-out but if he is a true philosopher he would beable to make an elixir...even without dew in the desert.. or maybe he would find something akin to dew.. or maybe he will be patient and collect dew for a long period of time who really knows

get it?

the one thing people keep wanting from me is my exact methods... but I KEEP TRYING TO TEACH THE PHILOSOPHY SO YOU CALL CAN CREATE YOUR PATHS THAT IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT..... without the philosophy you cannot build nor understand any of the concepts in alchemy that will lead to success

if you want my exact methods to a science and want me to teach you how to work my stuff im GOING TO CHARGE YOU MONEY OR WE CAN MAKE AN EXCHANGE because i know how much work i put into it and i would send you what the finished product is so you can compare your results.. and honestly that kind of short cut is worth every penny.. but even then YOU STILL NEED THE PHILOSOPHY so i wouldn't even SELL or TRADE with you unless you had a proper understanding in the first place

the wisdom is given freely but my work i will charge for, because ive been poisoned, ive bled, i sacrificed years of my life, my time with family, school, jobs, food, everything so i can build these abilities to secure my future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pray

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 251
Location : USA
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:09 pm

"the wisdom is given freely but my work i will charge for, because ive been poisoned, ive bled, i sacrificed years of my life, my time with family, school, jobs, food, everything so i can build these abilities to secure my future"

make sense to and fair
thanks for sharing the thoughts in this post, its helping me understand things better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SunWukong



Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:27 pm

vessels



Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi sympathetic SunW
so with all the sympathy we may have to you and your highest values ​​and your ideas and indisputable estimate for your efforts and your research and various alchemical experiments and with all the can understanding as possible when it affirms and the justifications for life and various difficulties that have suffered in that assert in yout post
but also established and confirmed this
I also believe, however, that if a researcher alchemical serious (NB that may have had all the vicissitudes and suffering comprehensible as possible in life and those who have not had, and this is understandable and perfectly understandable) but which, however, decide of their own free choice to stay and actively participate in a forum like this nik which was founded entirely on the rules of total and complete sharing explicit and unambiguous tracing alchemical should definitely respect them and therefore when it comes to alchemy or speaking clearly and without omitting anything of proceedings or there if refrains me to talk about it if you want to keep the secret and thus answer and i put still with the magnificent quote that cocojambo
put the ideas and rules nik and those cited here I share their totally ideas and rules that everyone here should accept and respect above all really absolutely amazing and also all the statements that you make on drugs attainments and achievements of elixirs and stones philosophali always go if you are serious researchers demonstrated and verifiable ever made and this should be the protocol serious that a serious investigator alchemical here in this forum based on the rules and Idde nik should always inescapably apply

QUOTE: Post cocojambo:
thread Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) lug 03, 2013 12:40 am


Back when Nick was still in the land of the living...

Citazione:
[Rule] 2. Do not post theoretical alchemy processes that you haven't done yourself and photographed. If you are going to present a process that is not in my book or on the website, you must provide photos of each step and show it finished to completion. If you leave some important piece out (like a secret solvent) .......



obviously nothing personal but here things according to clear Idde nik should stay like this??

but Anyway, sympathetic SunW I am not the manager of the rules of this Nik forum (BUT no problem so if NOW go so (and to all other members of this forum of nik NOW is okay so ?? ) ok no problem ia are so NOW I Although in total dissidently and with regret and disappointment I conformer me at it and NOW so see this ( which now seems to be ? ) I will do reciprocally the same.. ok no problen for me and Although in total dissidently and with regret disappointment NOW I conformer me to them and so see this I will do reciprocally the same... ( BUT NB this complete and indispensable in my dissent to that is not absolutely SunW towards you (you apart from your positions on the secret etc you are really very sympathetic and your alchemical works and your social ideas I repeat merit only respect and appreciation and sharing ) but so i totally disagree to the principle and foundation of the original rules unfulfilled the forum that means under what )
so I limit myself only to share these in particular totally and kindly remind to you

NB and anyway in alchemy
if one is serious - correct always the one who is alleged to have obtained the alchemical elixir, etc. should always be proven and they should always be given accurate confirmation of what one said

My best and kind regards alexbr

ps
sympathetic SunW beautiful photos of your last post were those that you had in your sympathetic face book SunW but expensive and since you're sun forums where the rule and the foundation is to share and absolute clear and explicit processes of alchemy would you be so kind to explain in clear processes and materials methods you used, etc. to obtain the various results alchemical elixir etc from them thanks
the photo in red if I remember correctly (in one of your posts quasndo you decided to share what apertamete definivi true nature was salt because NB was also a period that you said you want to talk and revealing ... but then suddenly change you mind. ..) was processing a red salt you said (before you delete your post that related to the proceedings) obtained in the process of dry leiden dew + salt hawaino contenewa that even the red clay?? see about that the sympathetic SunW assert about it in the threads past http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t472-instead-of-using-clay-just-buy-this-salt?highlight=clay

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t489p15-hermes-unveiled

etc etc etc

::::::::::::hrere the exact original italian ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

cio simpatico SunW con tutta la simpatia che possiamo avere verso te e i tuo alti valori e le tue idee e la stima indiscutibile per i tuoi sforzi e le tue ricerche e varie sperimentazioni alchemiche e con tutta la comprensione possibile per ciò che affermi e per le giustificazioni di vita e varie difficolta che hai subito che asserisci nel puo post
ma comunque anche assodato e ribadito ciò
ritengo altresi però che se un ricercatore alchemico serio ( NB che anche puo avere avuto tutte le vicessitudini e sofferenze comprensibili possibili nella vita e chi non ne ha avute e questo è capibile e assolutamente comprensibile ) ma che pero decide di propria libera scelta di stare e partecipare attivamente in un forum come questo di nik che è stato fondato totalmente su delle regole di totale e completa condivisione esplicita e chiara dei percorsi alchemici dovrebbe assolutamente rispettarle e dunque quando si parla di alchimia o si parla chiaramente e senza omettere nulla dei procedimenti o ce se me astiene di parlarne se si vuole mantenere il il segreto e dunque rispondo e ripropondo con la magnifica citazione che cocojambo ha messo delle idee e regole di nik e di quelle qui citate ne condivido la loro totalita idee e regole che qui tutti dovrebbero accettare e sopratutto veramente assolutamente rispettare inoltre tutte le affermazioni strabilianti e stupefacenti che si fanno su ottenimenti e realizzazioni di elixir e pietre philosophali vanno sempre se si è seri ricercatori dimostrate e sempre rese verificabili e questo dovrebbe essere il protocollo serio che un serio sperimentatore alchemico qui in questo forum basato sulle idde e regole di nik dovrebbe sempre imprescindibilmente applicare

QUOTE: Post cocojambo:
thread Just witnessed philosophical mercury (akin to Hg) lug 03, 2013 12:40 am


Back when Nick was still in the land of the living...

Citazione:
[Rule] 2. Do not post theoretical alchemy processes that you haven't done yourself and photographed. If you are going to present a process that is not in my book or on the website, you must provide photos of each step and show it finished to completion. If you leave some important piece out (like a secret solvent) .......



ovviamente nulla di personale ma qui le cose stando alle chiare idde di nik dovrebbero stare cosi ???

E comunque simpatico SunW non sono io il responsabile delle regole di questo forum di nik (ma no problem per cui se ORA va cosi (e a tutti gli altri membri di questo forum di nik ORA va bene cosi ?? ) ok ma se ora va cosi nessun problema io seppur in totale dissidenza e con rammarico e delusione ORA visto questo ( che pare ora sia cosi )io mi conformerò e dunque farò reciprocamente lo stesso...ok no problen per me ORA In totale dissidenza e con rammarico e delusione mi conformero ORA ad esse e dunque reciprocamente ora farò lo stesso... ( ma NB
questa totale e imprescindibile mia dissidenza a ciò non è assolutamente verso di te SunW ( tu a parte le tue posizioni sul segreto etc tu sei veramente molto simpatico e le tuoi lavori alchemici e le tue idee sociali lo ribadisco meritano solo stima e apprezzamento e condivisione) ma io a riguardo invece io dissento totalmente verso la disattesa del principio e fondamento delle regole originali di questo forum e a ciò che esso sotto intende)
dunque io mi limito solo a condividerle queste in particolare totalmente e a gentilmente rammetartele

NB e comunque in alchimia se uno è serio e corretto sempre quello che si asserisce di aver ottenuto di elixir alchemici etc vanno sempre dimostrati e si loro va sempre dato puntuale riscontro di ciò che uno afferma

i mie migliori e cordiali saluti alexbr

ps
belle foto quelle del tuo ultimo post erano quelle che avevi nel tuo face book ma caro e simpatico SunW visto che sei sun forum dove la regola e il fondamento è la condivisione assoluta e chiare ed esplicita dei procedimenti alchemici saresti cosi gentile di spiegare in chiaro i procedimenti le materie e le metodologie che hai usato etc per ottenere i vari risultati alchemici elixir etc da esse grazie
la foto in rosso se mi ricordo bene ( in uno dei tuoi post quasndo avevi deciso di condividere apertamete quello che definivi vero sale natura c'era perchè NB stato anche un periodo che dicevi voler parlare e disvelare... ma poi cambiarti repentinamente idea ... ) era elaborazione di un sale rosso che dicevi( prima di cancellare i tuoi post che riguardavano il procedimento ) ottenuta del processo secco di leiden rugiada + sale hawaino  che contenewa anche l'argilla rossa ???vedre circa ciò che sunw asseriva i thread passati http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t472-instead-of-using-clay-just-buy-this-salt?highlight=clay

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t489p15-hermes-unveiled
etc etc etc


Last edited by alexbr on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   

Back to top Go down
 
Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mercury's hidden side imaged
» Secrets staying secret?
» Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near mercury
» Secrets of the Heart
» Dead Men's Secrets by Jonathan Gray

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: