The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)

Go down 
+6
Kirk
alexbr
thepassamist
lostmy
Pray
SunWukong
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:13 pm

SunWukong wrote:
thepassamist wrote:
thanks for replying Sun, any chance of getting a picture of your vessel though on top of all this knowledge?   Smile
honestly ive used jars, pots, 24/40 joint 1000 ml borosilicate heavy wall flask

but the latest thing i used.. was just a kitchen pot..... people in books have literally used just a kitchen to make the stone (ive melted bismuth and lead on the kitchen stove, ive also burned pennies)

your equipment and materials are RELATIVE to your goals and your abilities... that is why the thing you all keep looking for are not absolute,,, but rather relative to your situation

like for example have someone trying to do the heavenly dew method... in the sahara desert.... that guy is assed-out but if he is a true philosopher he would beable to make an elixir...even without dew in the desert.. or maybe he would find something akin to dew.. or maybe he will be patient and collect dew for a long period of time who really knows

get it?

the one thing people keep wanting from me is my exact methods... but I KEEP TRYING TO TEACH THE PHILOSOPHY SO YOU CALL CAN CREATE YOUR PATHS THAT IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT..... without the philosophy you cannot build nor understand any of the concepts in alchemy that will lead to success

if you want my exact methods to a science and want me to teach you how to work my stuff im GOING TO CHARGE YOU MONEY OR WE CAN MAKE AN EXCHANGE because i know how much work i put into it and i would send you what the finished product is so you can compare your results.. and honestly that kind of short cut is worth every penny.. but even then YOU STILL NEED THE PHILOSOPHY  so i wouldn't even SELL or TRADE with you unless you had a proper understanding in the first place

the wisdom is given freely but my work i will charge for, because ive been poisoned, ive bled, i sacrificed years of my life, my time with family, school, jobs, food,  everything so i can build these abilities to secure my future
thats interesting. seems to me the whole "well luted" thing is a little mute then if one could indeed create the elixir from a open pot on the stove?? Also, i am sure many on here would rather have your exact methods, but i do not. I just want the right direction. All this reading and guessing can be mind raping and annoying at times, but overall, i have enjoyed it. Learning alot about nature, religion, and the way the world is and how it relates to Man. Although it is becoming a bit depressing trying so many different routes and materials with little results from all the differences of opinions given by books and threads lol.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi Sun,

Great to see you posting again! Nice to see some photos as well, as it follows Nicks' intent to post according to Practical Practice. Pics add substance to the theory. And as usual your posts spark conversation, which we encourage cheers  but for all that is Ying there will be Yang!
We have tried to keep the Haters out but sometimes difficult.

I like to think the Haters can one day become fellow supporters, yet it takes time and especially understanding. To those who trash, I'd like to suggest tolerance is a virtue here in our Forum just at our places of work. If will disagree with or even dislike someone, we strive to be Democratic and somewhat respectful because in everything learning can be had!

But to the matter of difference being discussed, Do I expect Sun, to come forward and explain all he does? NO. He deserves privacy as well, his experiences and knowledge are his. He has gone through his trial and error. He may advise, suggest, steer one away from and even stand strongly against but he does have to tell me his secrets. And of all places the InterWebs!!

I will read and absorb, hopefully to be enlightened within from my God, who speaks to myself in mysterious ways. We keep saying Alchemy is not Chemistry, therefore all we do is engineered from ourselves. Where roads fork, we must decide which to take and every new attempt brings new challenges, each new level requires new learning. We must ascend with the knowledge until our goals are met. Our Science is not always repeatable I believe.

Sun has accomplished good goals and he reaches out to offer but not to foolishly give away.
We have seen there are Ancient and Modern texts, from one end to the other, all suggesting how to create the stone. Yet no one seem to agree on one TRUE METHOD, could it be because it is not a recipe' per say:  
    "not a dash of this
     a sprinkle of that
     the hair of bat
     and a whisker of a frog"

No.
We, us, ourselves, me, you and him/her.
Must figure out what works and when. In other words, practice, practice, practical.
If we offer each other our experiences, those who are close will see the fork of a road and KNOW which direction to go. A craftsman can tell the apprentice exactly how to use their skills but it is no guarantee the end result will be the same.

IMHO

As for myself, my situation demands I continue with MY METHODS which are without fire, using only natural heats via the wet method. Takes time and often yields nothing.

Into my last of wonderfully putrefied GW and am in the final steps of the salts soon.
Any results I will post.

afro
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:13 am

Sun, over time humans and academia have become more and more specific, or more comlicated.. and sometimes all this causes barriers for modern alchemists.. So in an effort to understand the ancient texts better, the nitrogen group, the sulfur, what elements they knew or didnt know, which ones they grouped together or considered to be the same, i looked online for the history of elements and found this page which does include interesting information and old periodic tables, and affinity tables .. just sharing here, if you or anyone spots something worth noting plz share

http://www.meta-synthesis.com/webbook/35_pt/pt_database.php?Button=pre-1900+Formulations
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 am

thepassamist wrote:

thats interesting. seems to me the whole "well luted" thing is a little mute then if one could indeed create the elixir from a open pot on the stove?? Also, i am sure many on here would rather have your exact methods, but i do not. I just want the right direction. All this reading and guessing can be mind raping and annoying at times, but overall, i have enjoyed it. Learning alot about nature, religion, and the way the world is and how it relates to Man. Although it is becoming a bit depressing trying so many different routes and materials with little results from all the differences of opinions given by books and threads lol.  
yeah when you decide to make the stone.... you do need something well luted..... but what i keep posted is methods on how to prepare your matter and i give the basic elements involved..

because once your mercury and your sulfur are prepared right....THEN you do the sealing and heating

what im trying to convey is even WITHOUT getting to that point, the things i create are doing the effects of the true elixir BUT ON A SMALL SCALE..... meaning all i have to do is prepare it right and i will have it "bingo"

what im trying to teach is the philosophy and the right tools
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Kirk wrote:
Hi Sun,

Great to see you posting again! Nice to see some photos as well, as it follows Nicks' intent to post according to Practical Practice. Pics add substance to the theory. And as usual your posts spark conversation, which we encourage cheers  but for all that is Ying there will be Yang!
We have tried to keep the Haters out but sometimes difficult.

I like to think the Haters can one day become fellow supporters, yet it takes time and especially understanding. To those who trash, I'd like to suggest tolerance is a virtue here in our Forum just at our places of work. If will disagree with or even dislike someone, we strive to be Democratic and somewhat respectful because in everything learning can be had!

But to the matter of difference being discussed, Do I expect Sun, to come forward and explain all he does? NO. He deserves privacy as well, his experiences and knowledge are his. He has gone through his trial and error. He may advise, suggest, steer one away from and even stand strongly against but he does have to tell me his secrets. And of all places the InterWebs!!

I will read and absorb, hopefully to be enlightened within from my God, who speaks to myself in mysterious ways. We keep saying Alchemy is not Chemistry, therefore all we do is engineered from ourselves. Where roads fork, we must decide which to take and every new attempt brings new challenges, each new level requires new learning. We must ascend with the knowledge until our goals are met. Our Science is not always repeatable I believe.

Sun has accomplished good goals and he reaches out to offer but not to foolishly give away.
We have seen there are Ancient and Modern texts, from one end to the other, all suggesting how to create the stone. Yet no one seem to agree on one TRUE METHOD, could it be because it is not a recipe' per say:  
    "not a dash of this
     a sprinkle of that
     the hair of bat
     and a whisker of a frog"

No.
We, us, ourselves, me, you and him/her.
Must figure out what works and when. In other words, practice, practice, practical.
If we offer each other our experiences, those who are close will see the fork of a road and KNOW which direction to go. A craftsman can tell the apprentice exactly how to use their skills but it is no guarantee the end result will be the same.

IMHO

As for myself, my situation demands I continue with MY METHODS which are without fire, using only natural heats via the wet method. Takes time and often yields nothing.

Into my last of wonderfully putrefied GW and am in the final steps of the salts soon.
Any results I will post.

afro
afro Kirk

im going to specifically break this down for you because your giving em so much understanding

I dont neither hide the science nor the philosophy because the fact i understand these tools so well (in my own way which came through practice, ive have seen MANY things that are NOT in ANY BOOKS, NOT EVEN ALCHEMY BOOKS)

but yet when you see these things through experiment THE BOOKS BEGIN TO ONLY MAKE MORE SENSE OVER TIME

the things i am hiding is the fact I HAVE A SPECIFIC ELIXIR IM TRYING TO MAKE

the thing is an elixir is just a super elevated version of the original matter

so since Sea Salt not only preserves but all the elements within sea salt gives the healing properties.... to make an elixir with sea salt would PRESERVE YOUR YOUTH as regular sea salt does that all on its own... an elixir of the sea salt would be a super version of sea salt

an elixir of the your own GW.... they say flat out in the books "take the \"philosophical dew\" of a healthy young man"

meaning the \"philosophical dew\" of someone with "YOUTH" a salt can be prepared from that person and you can consume it and gain "YOUTH" because and older persons salt is not going to have the same virtues as a younger persons \"philosophical dew\"

To make a elixir with Iron would give your body the powers and virtues of iron

when you use gold and silver.... since gold and silver are very conductive, silver is anti bacterial, and gold helps with all kinds of joint pains..... the more conductive your body is (same principle with salt) the better your body can heal itself and retain its youth

by reason of salt you can easily retain your youth... the salts of things are the life of things

there are entire books, treatise and the like on the virtues of SALT

there is a book called FIRE AND SALT

the trick is to make the salt you have FUSIBLE AND FLUID... so it can cook and mold into something nature doesn't do on its own by reason of not having a perfect vessel

making elixirs IS NOT THE HARD PART

the hard part is FINDING THE RIGHT VIRTUES IN THE RIGHT SALT TO GIVE ME THE EFFECTS IM LOOKING FOR

meaning im FAR PAST decoding these books, ive been on a literal search for what kind of elixirs i want to develop, and what virtues i want to add to it... these are real recipes...and ive already done the ultimate feat in alchemy turn the greatest poison into the greatest medicine...

this work is very practical.....

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm

all things are poisons when under cooked or improperly prepared

ALL THINGS ARE MEDICINES WHEN PROPERLY PREPARED

all of the elixirs you can make and you are told about, preserve and retain life

however TO ADD YEARS AND ADD YOUTH TO ONES LIFE (not just retain youth)

that in itself is the biggest secret in alchemy...

NONE OF THE INGREDIENTS IN ANY OF THESE BOOKS IMPART LIFE.. YET SALTS RETAIN AND PRESERVE LIFE

THERE FOR I MUST FIND THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE/YOUTH AND LET IT FLOW INTO THE ELIXIR

how to do this....is still a mystery to me

HOW IS THAT FOR SOME SCIENCE AND NON SCIENCE?

HOW IS THAT FOR EXPLANATION

IVE LITERALLY HIDE NOTHING YET PEOPLE STILL COMPLAIN... FAILURE IN THIS ART IS BY REASON OF THE OPERATOR AND NON ELSE

people bitching at me has gotten real real real old
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Pray wrote:
Sun, over time humans and academia have become more and more specific, or more comlicated.. and sometimes all this causes barriers for modern alchemists.. So in an effort to understand the ancient texts better, the nitrogen group, the sulfur, what elements they knew or didnt know, which ones they grouped together or considered to be the same, i looked online for the history of elements and found this page which does include interesting information and old periodic tables, and affinity tables .. just sharing here, if you or anyone spots something worth noting plz share

http://www.meta-synthesis.com/webbook/35_pt/pt_database.php?Button=pre-1900+Formulations
this is the type of stuff i dedicate YEARS WORTH OF RESEARCH TOO

this is something everybody NEEDS to do PERIOD
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Sun,

Thank you, step by step, it all becomes clearer!
I like to think if the Ancients performed this Art, in their
times the process might have been very low tech, I remind
myself of this, as we are Modern with fancy tools and
equipment possibly we complicate matters.

Simple and straight forward must be the path without
losing focus.

I will be there one day.
Patience will be my Credo.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Kirk wrote:
Sun,

Thank you, step by step, it all becomes clearer!
I like to think if the Ancients performed this Art, in their
times the process might have been very low tech, I remind
myself of this, as we are Modern with fancy tools and
equipment possibly we complicate matters.

Simple and straight forward must be the path without
losing focus.

I will be there one day.
Patience will be my Credo.
exactly you have a point, but whether its low tech or high tech.... the philosophy, the tools and the principles are practically exactly the same

which what you believe, is exactly what i believe....they say this work can be done by the poorest of the poor and that is exactly true for even all raw chemical materials are very cheap to buy or to make...

but to make this more realistic and fair in perspective... your doing thousands to millions of dollars WORTH OF WORK... just without paying anyone to do it....and to drive this point on this is a few quotes

"Arnoldus: Whosoever would come to the knowledge of this Art and is not a Philosopher will prove a fool, because this Science is only of the Secrets of Philosophers.

Senior: This Art is reserved in the power of God and is an enemy to the lay people.

Geber: Therefore this Art is not necessary for poor and needy men but is rather an enemy to them.

Aristotle in the Second Book of his Politics: It is impossible for a poor man to be a Philosopher."

To be poor is not exactly to have no money.... but rather to BE POOR is a needy man, with no wisdom, no loyalty to anything in life, refuses to learn,takes no responsibility, who does not have nor desires education.. for it is impossible to be a philosopher and make any head way in this art being what THEY DEFINE as a poor man
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 am

Sun,

I wish to offer my thanks, on behalf of many who I am sure are also thankful for this post. I personally have learned from this post and other things you wrote on the forum and this knowledge lead me to deeper understandings and then insights.    

The haters who are blind wont see priceless knowledge, or pearls, even if you put it right in front of them, they will.. you know the story.  People who complain tend to be more willing to share their unfavorable opinions and will complain, those who are thankful or are in agreement might not say anything, but i'm sure they exist.

Don't bother with people who seem to exist to complain or are blind because they are not yet ready to see.

I've done the 7 operations, but i still am of the opinion/hope that we can do the work with 1 vessel, keeping it simple and not needing expensive equipment or complicated works .. simplicity is beauty in nature and alchemy follows nature so anything too complicated must be .. less than the best path.

Last edited by Pray on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am

Pray wrote:
Sun,

I wish to offer my thanks, on behalf of many who I am sure are also thankful for this post. I personally have learned a few things.  

The haters who are blind wont see priceless knowledge, or pearls, even if you put it right in front of them.  People who complain tend to be more outspoken and will complain, those who are thankful might not say anything, but i'm sure they exist.

Don't bother with people who seem to exist to complain or are blind because they are not yet ready to see; the human brain always filters out things or distort things to which it isnt ready to comprehend. That is one reason why people need to stop complaining and start getting to work in the lab, their eyes will open the more work they do.  IMHO
I agree. I feel really confident i have the process figured out and plan to try and get some lab time in this week to experiment. As i am never really in a hurry, i am enjoying going back to reading some other books on the subject with clearer understanding and hopefully can make some progress real soon.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 pm

From the Hermetic Museum vol 1

Its "Birth is in the sand," as the philosopher Anastratus says in "The
Crowd": "Nothing is more precious than the red sand of the sea; it is the distilled moisture of the Moon
joined to the light of the Sun, and congealed." That only this one substance is required is attested by
Agadmon in the same book. He says: "Know that unless you take my body [sulphur] without the spirit
[mercury] ye will not obtain what ye desire. Cease to think of many things. Nature is satisfied with one
thing, and he who does not know it is lost."
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 pm

thepassamist wrote:
From the Hermetic Museum vol 1

Its "Birth is in the sand," as the philosopher Anastratus says in "The
Crowd": "Nothing is more precious than the red sand of the sea; it is the distilled moisture of the Moon
joined to the light of the Sun, and congealed." That only this one substance is required is attested by
Agadmon in the same book. He says: "Know that unless you take my body [sulphur] without the spirit
[mercury] ye will not obtain what ye desire. Cease to think of many things. Nature is satisfied with one
thing, and he who does not know it is lost."

well why do you think i mentioned the silica..... silica is sand dude
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Quoting from Ripley's Liber Secrettismus

"Take our Artificial Antimony, but not the Natural Antimony as
it comes out of the Earth, for that is too dry for our work, and
hath little or no humidity, or fatness in it, but take I say, our
Artificial Antimonial Compound, which is abundantly
replenished with the Dew of Heaven
"

"Salt,Sulphur, and Mercury, which are the three several and distinct
substances and bodies, although for the most part we term them
but one Thing, because in the conclusion of our work they make
but one Thing
, that is our admirable Elixir, and they have all
one original, and tend altogether but to one end. For if we had
not in our Work a triune aspect of these Planets, and did not
begin it with a Trinity, all would be lost labour and inutilous profile."
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 pm

AmonD wrote:
Quoting from Ripley's Liber Secrettismus

"Take our Artificial Antimony, but not the Natural Antimony as
it comes out of the Earth, for that is too dry for our work, and
hath little or no humidity, or fatness in it, but take I say, our
Artificial Antimonial Compound, which is abundantly
replenished with the Dew of Heaven
"

"Salt,Sulphur, and Mercury, which are the three several and distinct
substances and bodies, although for the most part we term them
but one Thing, because in the conclusion of our work they make
but one Thing
, that is our admirable Elixir, and they have all
one original, and tend altogether but to one end. For if we had
not in our Work a triune aspect of these Planets, and did not
begin it with a Trinity, all would be lost labour and inutilous profile."
now if you remember i was trying to figure out that artifical antimony... let me solve that for you guys today...... you see the nitrogen group all follow the same chemical trends.... if antimony or if any of the mineral versions are too dry (arsenic, antimony and bismuth) then you got only 2 left which 1 was mostly unknown until 1669

nitrogen and phosphorus

there is one book where phosphorus is mentioned to make the stone...and all natural niter would contain phosphorus because nitrate salts gathered from a dung hill (which \"philosophical dew\" was poured all over it as explained by the processhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_peter)

and there is a book on using phosphorus to make gold i forgot where it is i will find it... but buying phosphours is very illegal so you gotta find a place to get it yourself (which would be some type of bacterium, \"philosophical dew\" or a rotting carcass which lets off a hydrogen sulfide gas which means sulfur is contained their-in.. and when you dissolve metallic ores with acid... hydrogen sulfide gas also comes out)

so there goes your artificial antimony.... i would say chemically it would be a phosphorus trisulfide...which is heavily dangerous but it is analogous to antimony trisulfide and the like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphosphorus_trisulfide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_sesquisulfide

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Now you must understand.. im still following hermetic tradition.... im telling it all..... except for 1 thing... i just know how to speak more plainly and sophisticated because the english language is more sophisticated now than it was back then

but follow this quote from http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosary2.html

Geber: Wheresoever we have spoken plainly, there we have spoken nothing, but where we have used riddles and figures, there we have hidden the truth.

the reason why its nothing is because.... all of the so called "hidden ingredients" are NOT HIDDEN.... they are in plain english if you look deep enough... but those aphorisms i wrote have taught plenty of you WAY MORE THAN EVER..... there is a reason for that.... because Truth must be sought after and discovered....which is what i learned.... the truth is hidden behind the SYMBOLS of life..... meaning the symbols used are talking about the actual things in nature.. and those things hold higher truths that even science has yet to sophisticate and it may take many lifetimes to finally produce a language to articulate it

I don't have that kind of time and neither do any of you..unless you already made the stone..which would mean you wouldn't need the language in the first place lol #paradox
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 pm

thank you Smile

it is the omnipotent presence of god my friend.

i read somewhere you can throw P on molten gold and the gold should go red.. never tried it.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Just to clarify the above said "Artificial Antimony" does not mean in any way the regular antimony.It is used to describe another element/compound.It is found composed of 2 in nature in natural form,and the artificial is composed of 3.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi every body
phosphours
about phosphours and books ( IMHO Very  generous ) to made the philosopher stone and elixir made with phosphours very importan is the writes of the very famous alchimist of the Golden RC Karl von Eckartshausen  es: chemical assays or Catéchisme de la chimie supérieure  and him very important text on dissolution of the metals and philosopher stone (with phosphours) titled Practical Instruction in Metallic Decomposition years 1801 ETC

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

AmonD wrote:
Just to clarify the above said "Artificial Antimony" does not mean in any way the regular antimony.It is used to describe another element/compound.It is found composed of 2 in nature in natural form,and the artificial is composed of 3.
thats exactly what i was explaining.... the whole nitrogen group has the same chemical trends.. but the chemical date on these elements TELL YOU NOTHING ABOUT THEM except that they are reducing agents and are used in "pharmaceuticals" and most books tell you how to make the most vehement poisons known to man with these things... things that cause great and painful deaths... from gun powder, drugs, to chemical warfare

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Pray wrote:
thank you Smile

it is the omnipotent presence of god my friend.

i read somewhere you can throw P on molten gold and the gold should go red.. never tried it.
I wrote this for you in email but i feel this should be posted on the forum as well so nobody feels all extra emotionaly mislead

what i leave out is the procedures... or the process..... because all my processes are nature inspired...if you follow nature you will discover an infinitesimal of paths... but they all follow the same basic tools of nature..... when you follow nature... no matter what ingredients can be turned into a stone as long as they have a coagulating principle and a watery principle which combined makes a salt principle .... and im always reworking my paths i just came up with a new one today.... which just so happens to match bacstroms processes.........

the symbolic things tell you FAR MORE than plain and particular things.....because they unintentionally trap the mind in a box..... and people just keep asking me about particular things so they end up trapping themselves into a box.....

since all things can be elevated to a new level especially if it is and was alive.... what does the ingredients matter anyways? you can take grass... macerate it and juice it.. let it sit in its own juice at a warm heat till it ferments untill its all liquid.... then you distill the liquid out... then you just keep rectifying until it all joins and only pure water comes over... and then you cook it slowly to coagulation.....once you do that you have the prime materia which is 1 thing, put it in 1 vessel, and then you create 1 medicine....

this is a cabalistic art an art of many secrets... but the alchemist dont hide the secrets... NATURE HAS ALL THE SECRETS and you have to discover them

what i have written here is plenty....but you will discover much if you follow the instructions.. as nature is the teacher around here not me
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 pm

In other words.. I only serve as a guide

A teacher is never a giver of truth; he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself
- Bruce Lee

Bruce lee was my first favorite philosopher.... not even these alchemy philosophers
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:59 pm

oh and P-muthaFxxxkin-S

are you read for this.... arsenic is.... EVERYWHERE

http://projects.gtk.fi/ramas/research/natural.html
http://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/pdf/Arsenic_FactSheet.pdf
http://www.epa.gov/nrmrl/wswrd/dw/arsenic/pubs/train1background.pdhttp://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/arsenic/review.pdf

and arsenic is the seed

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/goldenchainIII.html

"Take an ore, any you wish (provided it has not yet come into any fire and has a granum fixum in it). For if it has already been in the fire, it's growing vital power has escaped from it, which is the right spir. arsenici & mercurii"

So lets just say a young man back in the olden days... drinking well water... working in a mine perhaps?... but he is healthy which means he would be excreting arsenic easily

you would truly thus have the right spirit LOLOLOLOLOLOL

so let me just bluntly outright tell all of you who keep doubting me and downplaying me like im a fool

I am no fool.....

I am well acquainted and mastered many things.... and i have truly mastered arsenic... arsenic is the poison of kings and the king of poisons http://www.studymode.com/essays/Arsenic-Poison-Of-Kings-Or-King-466577.html

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/antimony.html
It is Venom and a most swift poison, also it is void of Venom and a most excellent Medicine; whether it be used outwardly or inwardly. Which is a thing hid form most Men by reason of their own blindness; and they judge it an incredible, foolish and vain work, because (through their ignorance) it is unknown to them, who can no otherwise be excused, then that they deserve the name of Stupidity: yet that is not to be suffered in them, because they desire not to learn or be better informed, either here, or elsewhere.

while he is referring to antimony.... natural stibnite contains much arsenic especiall the way roger bacon described the "best" antimony ores

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rbacon2.html
Take in the Name of God and the Holy Trinity, fine and well cleansed Antimonii ore, which looks nice, white, pure and internally full of yellow rivulets or veins. It may also be full of red and blue colors and veins, which will be the best.

take a look at realgar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realgar

it just to happens to be a RED SULFUR.....

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 240px-Realgar-229713

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/flam_h3.html
These are the radical moisture of metals, Sulphur and Argent Vive not vulgar, and such as are sold by the Merchants and Apothecaries, but those which give us those two fair and dear bodies which we love so much. These two spermes, saith Democritus, are not found upon the earth of the living: The same, saith Auicen, but he addeth, that they gather them from the dung, ordure, and rotteness of the Sun and Moon. O happy are they that know how to gather them; for of them they afterwards make a triacle, which hath power over all griefs, maladies, sorrows, infirmities, and weaknesses, and which fighteth puissantly against death, lengthening the life, according to the permission of God, even to the time determined, triumphing over the miseries of this world, and filling a man with the riches thereof.

Of these two Dragons or Principles Metallic, I have said in my fore-alledged Summary, that the Enemy would by his heat inflame his enemy, and that then if they take not heed, they should see in the air a venomous fume and a stinking, work in flame, and in poison, than the envenomed head of a Serpent, and Babylonian Dragon. The cause why I have painted these two spermes in the form of Dragons, is because their stench is exceeding great, and like the stench of them, and the exhalations which arise within the glass, are dark, black, blue, and yellowish (like as these two Dragons are painted) the force of which, and of the bodies dissolved, is so venomous, that truly there is not in the world a ranker poison; for it is able by the force and stench thereof, to mortify and kill everything living. The Philosopher never feels this stench, if he break not his vessels, but only he judgeth it to be such, by the sight, and the changing of colours, proceeding from the rottenness of his confections.

oh and just to drive the point home HERMES SAYS IT HIMSELF IN THE RAMS

VI. Hermes. Take of the humidity or moisture, an ounce and half;
of the Southern Redness, viz. Anima Solis, a fourth part, i.e.
half an ounce, of the Citrine Seyre in like manner half an ounce:
of Auripigment half an ounce, which are eight; that is three ounces:
Now understand that the Vine of the Wise Men, or Tree of the
Philosophers is extracted or drawn forth in three, but the Wine there
of is not perfected till at length thirty be completed.

cheers 

So honestly......im the king of medicine king 

i can tell you for a fact.. my sorrows... my grief... my stress... my problems are going away.... everything that all of the true philosophers said is true... and i havent even decided to turn it into a red elixir.... because i was always after the medicine...

i mean go look at my old post and look how i write today..... i was diagnosed as bipolar and i had true mental issues and i could no longer articulate myself that well... and i was so messed up i used symbols the best way i could.... i would get overly frustrated with everything in life

I was overly emotional... i had no mental , physical or emotional strength....

so in other words all of you who keep talking $h1T to me...

you can gladly kiss my black gfhgfh

I literally have people to take care of.... and MY 1 GOAL HERE WAS TO GIVE BACK TO THIS FORUM.... BECAUSE IN THE BEGINNING IT GAVE TO ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE

DESPITE MY FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
DESPITE MY FAMILY PROBLEMS
DESPITE MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS
DESPITE ECONOMICAL PROBLEMS
DESPITE ALL THINGS

because I know how to use the glory of the whole world....and the most vehement poison in the universe

this is truly the science of the stars

it is the operation of the sun

and I personally say on my facebook I work for "Solarcraft"

this is the art of the sun

the operation of the soul

the science of the soul

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Learn your history.. you are all repeating the old faliures

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=alchemy

"mid-14c., from Old French alchimie (14c.), alquemie (13c.), from Medieval Latin alkimia, from Arabic al-kimiya, from Greek khemeioa (found c.300 C.E. in a decree of Diocletian against "the old writings of the Egyptians"), all meaning "alchemy." Perhaps from an old name for Egypt (Khemia, literally "land of black earth," found in Plutarch), or from Greek khymatos "that which is poured out," from khein "to pour," related to khymos "juice, sap" [Klein, citing W. Muss-Arnolt, calls this folk etymology]. The word seems to have elements of both origins.

Mahn ... concludes, after an elaborate investigation, that Gr. khymeia was probably the original, being first applied to pharmaceutical chemistry, which was chiefly concerned with juices or infusions of plants; that the pursuits of the Alexandrian alchemists were a subsequent development of chemical study, and that the notoriety of these may have caused the name of the art to be popularly associated with the ancient name of Egypt. [OED]

The al- is the Arabic definite article, "the." The art and the name were adopted by the Arabs from Alexandrians and thence returned to Europe via Spain. Alchemy was the "chemistry" of the Middle Ages and early modern times; since c.1600 the word has been applied distinctively to the pursuit of the transmutation of baser metals into gold, which, along with the search for the universal solvent and the panacea, were the chief occupations of early chemistry."
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:37 pm

let me quote artephius (which is book was my first favorite)

Now the whole magistery may be perfected, work, as in the generation of man, and of every vegetable; put the seed once into the womb, and shut it up well. Thus you may see that you need not many things, and that this our work requires no great charges, for that there is but one stone, there is but one medicine, one vessel, one order of working, and one successive disposition to the white and to the red. And although we say in many places, take this, and take that, yet we understand, that it behoves us to take but one thing, and put it once into the vessel, until the work be perfected. But these things are so set down by obscure philosophers to deceive the unwary, as we have before spoken; for is not this "ars cabalistica" or a secret and a hidden art? Is it not an art full of secrets? And believest thou O fool that we plainly teach this secret of secrets, taking our words according to their literal signification? Truly, I tell thee, that as for myself, I am no ways self seeking, or envious as others are; but he that takes the words of the other philosophers according to their common signification, he even already, having lost Ariadne's clue of thread, wanders in the midst of the labyrinth, multiplies errors, and casts away his money for naught.

And I, Artephius, after I became an adept, and had attained to the true and complete wisdom, by studying the books of the most faithful Hermes, the speaker of truth, was sometimes obscure also as others were. But when I had for the space of a thousand years, or thereabouts, which has now passed over my head, since the time I was born to this day, through the alone goodness of God Almighty, by the use of this wonderful quintessence. When I say for so very long a time, I found no man had found out or obtained this hermetic secret, because of the obscurity of the philosophers words. Being moved with a generous mind, and the integrity of a good man, I have determined in these latter days of my life, to declare all things truly and sincerely, that you may not want anything for the perfecting of this stone of the philosophers. Excepting one certain thing, which is not lawful for me to discover to any, because it is either revealed or made known by God himself, or taught by some master, which notwithstanding he that can bend himself to the search thereof, by the help of a little experience, may easily learn in this book.

And I will quote hermes who artehpius says is most faithful

III. Hermes. For my part, I had never discovered any thing of
this matter
, nor revealed it to any one, had not the fear of the
Judgments of God, or the hazard of the Damnation of my Soul for
such a Concealment prevailed with me. It is a debt I am willing
to pay to the Just; as the Father of the Just has liberally
bestowed it upon me.

let me just say this outright.....

THIS ART IS FAR BEYOND CHEMISTRY.....IT IS FAR BEYOND WHAT THEY CALL ALCHEMY...

chemistry and alchemy is a black art.... a dark art about changing the FORM of things... into whatever form you want it to be in..... form is nothing but darkness and blackness for form changes all the time... changing lead into gold is but changing the form of one metal into another.... the art was never originally used to turn 1 metal into another (EVEN MODERN SCIENCE HAS FOUND OUT HOW TO TURN MERCURY INTO GOLD)

this is only possible because light and darkness are of the same nature....

transmutation was about changing the form of one thing into another form.... under this definition chemistry does alchemy all the damn time... and its fairly common

if you take arsenic and put it into the wrong form (and the wrong form is many) you will easily die... matter fact anything in the nitrogen group in the wrong form will destroy you in more ways than one in a most tormenting fashion

that is natures way of saying back the fxxk off if you are not worthy... better is it to be burned by fire than to be unworthy when knocking on the doors of this art....for to be poisoned in the wrong way you would be tormented for the rest of your life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next