Share | 

Alkymiens Mysterier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Alkymiens Mysterier    Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 am

While looking over the few scraps of information left behind by ∴N.D.C∴ I found reference to this book. Truly a gemstone in the cloud of alchemical works.

http://www.alchemylife.org/arkivs/Elias/mysteries_of_alchemy1.htm

Now there can be no doubt what so ever about dew being the true first matter,and the dry water of opus magnus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Alkymiens Mysterier    Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:19 pm

not sure if it is the dew or more of the ammonium derived from the dew. which is interesting as ammonia can be taken from our p. dew, as well as produced when many things decompose. interesting read though, and i will read it over again later today when i can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Alkymiens Mysterier    Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Nitrate is only a tiny fraction of what's in atmospheric water.

a google search on "chemical composition of precipitation" turned up this article and many others like it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18506264

The salts in dew are basically the same as those in rain just in higher concentration. It's not just the salt's that we're looking for however, it's a specific kind of energy that's attracted to these salts.

This is why the alchemists called their dry water a "magnetical salt".

It just so happens that \"philosophical dew\" and blood also contains the same salts, for very good reason. The energy we're trying to collect and concentrate is none other than the energy of life itself.

Life energy is perceptible to ALL true psychics and mystics,but only alchemists realize that this energy is able to grow and multiply because it is itself alive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you cannot perceive this energy then alchemy is nearly impossible for you,not because of any lack of skill or learning on your part,but only because you cannot see what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluefloor
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Alkymiens Mysterier    Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Very well said solarseeker. I can only say that I am able to work with these energies naturally, and after having experienced them, I have no doubt that alchemy is not about the salts, but rather finding things that attract and hold this energy and finding out how to nurture and grow it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Alkymiens Mysterier    Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Absolutely YES a thousand times YES! Bluefloor you are dead on accurate about the sole purpose of alchemy.

This is EXACTLY why the GW salt is so very precious. It is essentially the substance that contains the living essence of blood. When you imitate the conditions inside the human body, the life energy contained therein grows and multiplies. The only thing other than that which needs to be done is to purify it. The impurities tend to short out this energy. When it shorts out then the salt has reached it's maximum potential. If you keep this from happening the potential is limited only by the boiling point dropping below ambient temperature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alkymiens Mysterier    

Back to top Go down

Alkymiens Mysterier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: