The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dry water achieved

Go down 
+2
thepassamist
solarseeker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The dry water achieved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:43 pm

If those are from GW I'm pretty sure that they are urea crystals probably with ammonium nitrate/nitrite.

Urea fertilizer is slimy,doesn't burn skin,and is kind of alkaline salty tasting. Ammonium nitrate has a salty/cold taste.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Update: The stone ferments very well by being melted with pure silver nitrate crystals. The quantity needed is 1/4 part silver nitrate to 1 part stone. Adding too much silver nitrate is not a problem,until you reach 20 parts silver nitrate to one part stone, it is wasteful to use that much because it no longer dissolves in water and you're left with a white powder on the bottom of your flask (probably silver chloride).

On a side note: I tried one drop of the elixir without silver and one with to compare their strength, and I found out something. It turns out that in terms of psychic energy, the elixir without silver reaches a higher voltage much faster than the one with. The one that has silver in it has a drastically higher capacity for psychic energy so it doesn't reach as high of voltage potential as quickly,but it has a whole lot more amps when it gets there,and releases it's energy over a slightly longer time span.

This would explain why the stone loses charge when fermented, and also why the masters chose to first create the stone,then ferment only a tiny portion,then multiply it by imbibing it with something charged to a higher potential.

My advice is that you should use prudence when sampling your elixirs or you may be in for an unpleasant jolt of psychic energy.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Update: I just tried mixing the volatile spirit with silver nitrate and I got some extremely interesting results. First it turned milky white and didn't smell as sharp, within 24 hours the solution has turned clear as distilled water and has almost no unpleasant odor, there is also a black material on the bottom of my flask which I assume is silver oxide.

I'm going to assume that this is an extremely good sign that my silver has died and putrefied. So I'm just going to watch it for a while to see if anything changes. If nothing happens I think I'll add this black powder to a new batch of spirit, and use the water with the stone itself.

At least now I know that silver has a MAJOR effect on the chemical composition of this spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dry water achieved   The dry water achieved - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dry water achieved
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2