The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The white stone for sale.

Go down 
+6
E-thor
Zosimo
alexbr
cocojambo
thepassamist
solarseeker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

The white stone for sale.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Well Alex I'm not inclined to do that. I may point the way for those that ask the right questions, but I have spent a long time contemplating my ideas and got no help from this forum when Nick/Nickie was alive (assuming he/she isn't still). I didn't even try to join then because there was chemistry test you had to take that had very little to do with alchemy. I feel no compulsion to give anyone a recipe to follow when I am still working some things out for myself. If you think following the rules of a narcissist is that important then feel free to enforce them but I am not swayed or coerced. Here is a great article that may enlighten you on a certain type of personality from whom this forum sprang and what you are defending. http://manipulism.com
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 am

What about E-thor and to anyone who thinks so ..
nik on each have their own opinions and unfortunately many are defamatory very miserable (but nik there are those who know and those who do not know ... and those who can not speak much to talk about ... without knowing anything at all ...) I and my friends know about nik much more (and we keep him dear as we hold dear the memory of a dear companion on the road if you had the ability to see and observe some of his good contacts of people in photo and video he put it in the web etc. maybe many would understand and would open his eyes and finally cease to babble and blacken the name of nik but what we have seen that even here you continue to tarnish the name we keep it as a treasured memory only here now because our unfortunately there periodivamente from time nik a constant miserable libel and infangazione and this is a real crap especially as it is the denigration is made ​​by people who were alive when nik was here and the hail and grace in this forum and nik grew but we reiterate once again and always for us ribaderemo nik was a great and was well inside a very serious environments alchemical very serious lineages very ancient and traditional RC and we are well-informed about what !!! nik was really was a great for serious health problems fell into the abyss of depression and what not and we lost so it came out more a soul and a friend and traveling companion really great nik and also evaluating its shadows final (but remember this was ill and was gravely ill with a very strong final depression) was a great heart and with the highest ideals and for these high ideals in his heart he wanted to divulge the alchemy and donate what he thought he had understood all of alchemy 'humanity and also wanted to give to all mankind panacea and the elixir of long life and care on which hard work to the end and these ideals and values ​​make it an absolutely great and its light passes its impetuous character and the shadows of the disease finals) and the fact that we go out just to dissidence and our total disagreement on the misery and sorrow of the secret from very serious and very advanced alchemy and RC (environments nik nik knew well and which was well known but who and what and where are these places saw the air of the periodic defamation of nik and his enlightened work that pulls also here that we keep him for us) these environments with which it was in contact nik
that they had nik well-known environments were serious rc traditional derivation and with a very ancient lineage in which we ourselves very seriously worked mainly on the manuscripts of the Parisian school Lullian of cristoforo summetta violet and luciudarius (and in those manuscripts RC school Lullian c 'is very much (perhaps all) and they all are very explicit and clearly well described step by step operation (just leggerseli to see this well into account
and this is a clear sharing of the operating is this in toltal according to the golden rules of nik that should apply and be applied in our opinion always plenty of intransigence in this forum (and justly exactly how he wanted nik) all these manuscripts are at the Biblioteca Marciana in Venice in levity.con there are all the details just type cristoforo Parisian in its search engine)
and everything was on the way GW and the alchemical processing which we had extraordinary results (which we shared privately with nik) but in those manuscripts is really all !!! MA via the GW now for various reasons, too engagement mummiale we chose not to follow more ...) and these environments were serious and extremely high in alchemy nik that have well-known and it is for these precise knowledge and its internal dissidence to they similar to our (dissidence on the secret alchemy of which came from within these environments alchemical knowledge) radical dissidence its secrecy and hence the coincidence of views on it equal to our comevenimmo also had to know nik in such environments alchemical and rc and from what subsequently identifying with nik dissident branch of the American after a long search of his name (circles tried to hide his very identity of the dissident branch of the American to avoid a frond broader internal) dissident American branch of which we were always widely spoken these environments by rc and is what this awareness of this common dissidence that then all of us we landed here and we supported now and always (as you can well see in the historic post) totally nik opening alchemical and most just overcoming the pain and misery of the secret and what immediately saw our common dissidence it immediately made ​​myself both in public and private support alrti the ideals and aims of the work of spreading the light of alchemical secrets intrappresa by dear great nik

we regret that only after the death of nik and the gods wanted him to be alive (as some blather ..) the strict rules and golden nik on mandatory sharing and public explanation of the processes are not sharply and rigidly enforced ..but the times being what they are .. and hence the proliferation of EGHI small small small EGHI of individuals who think "masters" and .... like nature ... (and we stop here to to keep us nice and polite necessarily always) that arrogate to themselves with arrogance and pomposity to say or not say .. say .. (it would have been fun to see if they did this when he was alive and how nik here would stand to babble secret miseries and painful like ha ha ha ha
really would have been really fun subjects in question here would have lasted a few days and many on ..) oh really of what is missing and what is missing here nik increasingly its lighthouse and its ideal thought of light and super real pain and misery to see his golden rules on the exchange and sharing of alchemy in light of the alchemical paths without any painful and miserable widely mistreated and disregarded
well, let's face it (and as we said, and we repeat this many times) nik you will also be lost in the end of the road but it was a real shame because ideally and had a big heart but at least he, unlike many others was put in the game and not hid nothing of his research and shared what he thought he knew about alchemy and alchemical processes and made ​​her his heart and unlike others that I do not admire and blame the teacher but it was on strict instructions clear and explicit and shared with all operations and experiments in detail and he was not hiding behind painful and miserable I say and not say. ask the right questions to ask, therefore, perceive and jokes and nonsense about similar ... which is the case of drawing a really compassionate veil
pitiful ....
So said and reiterated what I leave you with all due respect to your people but not to your ideas which are totally contrary (and as it was about what also the dear nik  ) to well well look at you in the mirror and I hope in a deep reflection and self-criticism on everything right then with all respect each person derives the consequences in the right consistency

My best respects the alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::here the original exact in italian ::::::::::::::

Che dire E-thor e a chiunque la pensi cosi ..
ognuno su nik ha le sue opinioni e molte purtroppo sono diffamanti molto miserevoli ( ma su nik c'è chi sa e chi non sa... e chi non sa parla tanto per parlare... senza sapere nulla di nulla ... ) io e mie amici sappiamo su nik molto altro ( e ce lo teniamo caro come caro ci teniamo il ricordo di un caro compagno di strada se aveste la capacita di vedere e osservare bene certi suoi contatti di persone e foto in video che lui mise nel web etc. magari molti capirebbero e aprirebbero gli occhi e finalmente si smetterebbe di blaterare e infangare il nome di nik ma quello che sappiamo visto che anche qui si continua a infangare i suo nome ce lo teniamo come un ricordo prezioso solo nostro visto che anche qui ormai purtroppo periodivamente sussiste da tempo di nik una costante miserevole diffamazione e infangazione e questo è un vero schifo tanto più che è la denigrazione è fatta da persone che quando nik era vivo stavano qui e lo osannavano e in questo forum grazia e nik crebbero ma noi lo ribadiamo ancora una volta e lo ribaderemo sempre per noi nik fu un grande ed era ben interno a serissimi ambienti alchemici di serissimi lignaggi molto antichi e tradizionali RC e noi ben siamo informati su cio !!! nik era veramente era un grande che per gravi problemi di salute cadde nel baratro depressivo e da ciò non ne usci più e perdemmo cosi una anima e un amico e compagno di strada veramente  grande e nik anche valutando le sue zone d'ombra finali ( ma ricordatevelo stava male ed era gravemente ammalato di una fortissima finale depressione ) fu un grande con cuore e ideali altissimi e proprio per questi altissimi ideali del suo cuore lui voleva divulgare l'alchimia e donare quello che lui pensava di avere capito dell'alchimia all'umanità e voleva inoltre donare a tutta l'umanità l'elixir e panacea di cura e di lunga vita su cui alacremente lavoro fino all'ultimo e questi ideali e valori lo rendono assolutamente un grande e le la sua luce supera il suo carattere irruento e le ombre della malattia finali  ) e visto che noi usciamo proprio per dissidenza e il nostro totale dissenso sulla miseria e pena del segreto da ambienti molto seri e molto avanzati alchemici e RC ( ambienti che nik ben conosceva e dai quali nik era ben conosciuto ma chi e cosa e dove sono questi ambienti visto l’aria di diffamazione periodica su nik e il suo illuminato operato che tira anche qui ciò ce lo teniamo per noi ) questi ambienti con cui era in contatto anche nik
che da loro era nik ben conosciuto erano ambienti seria derivazione rc tradizionali e con un lignaggio molto antico nei quali noi stessi lavorammo molto seriamente principalmente sui manoscritti di scuola lulliana di cristoforo il parigino summetta violetta e luciudarius ( e in quei manoscritti RC di scuola lulliana c'è moltissimo ( forse tutto ) e in essi tutto è molto esplicito e descritto ben chiaramente passo per passo operativo ( basta leggerseli per rendersene ben conto e questa è una condivisione chiara e operativa secondo le regole d'oro di nik che dovrebbero vigere ed essere applicate a nostro avviso sempre molta intransigenza in questo forum ( come esattamente e giustamente voleva nik ) tutti questi manoscritti sono alla biblioteca marciana di venezia in levity.con ci sono tutti i dati basta digitare cristoforo parigino nel suo motore di ricerca ) e tutto ciò era sulla via GW e dalla cui elaborazione alchemica noi avemmo straordinari risultati ( che condividemmo privatamente anche con nik ) ma comunque in quei manoscritti c’è veramente tutto !!! MA via della GW che ora per varie ragioni di troppo coinvolgimento mummiale noi scegliemmo di non seguire più...) ed erano questi ambienti seri ed estremamente elevati in alchimia che nik lo hanno ben conosciuto ed è per queste precise conoscenze e sua dissidenza interna ad essi similari alla nostra ( dissidenza sul segreto alchemico della quale dall’interno di tali ambienti alchemici venimmo a conoscenza ) dissidenza radicale sua sul segreto e da qui la coincidenza di opinioni su di esso uguale alla nostra  comevenimmo a sapere egualmente ebbe nik in tali ambienti alchemici e rc e da cio successivamente identificando con nik il dissidente del ramo americano dopo lunghe ricerche del suo nome ( gli ambienti cercarono per molto di nascondere la sua identità del dissidente dell ramo americano per evitare una fronda più ampia interna) dissidente del ramo americano di cui ci avevano sempre ampiamente parlato questi ambienti rc  ed è da cio da questa consapevolezza di questa comune dissidenza che poi tutti noi siamo approdati qui e abbiamo appoggiato subito e da sempre ( come si potrà ben vedere nello storico dei post ) totalmente nik sull'apertura alchemica e sul giustissimo superamento della pena e della miseria del segreto e cio da subito visto la nostra comune dissidenza lo fecimo subito sia in pubblico e privato appoggiano gli alrti ideali e scopi della luminosa l'opera di divulgazione dei segreti alchemici intrappresa dal caro grande nik

ci spiace solo che dopo la morte di nik e gli dei volessero che fosse vivo ( come blaterano alcuni ..) le regole ferree e d'oro di nik su obbligatoria condivisione e spiegazione pubblica dei processi non vengano drasticamente e rigidamente applicate ..ma i tempi sono quello che sono.. e da ciò il proliferare di eghi di piccoli piccoli piccoli eghi di soggetti che si pensano"maestri" e .... simil nature … ( e ci fermiamo qui ad per mantenerci gentili e necessariamente sempre educati ) che si arrogano con tracotanza e prosopopea di dire dico.. o non dico ..( sarebbe stato molto divertente vedere se l'avessero fatto ciò quando nik era vivo e quanto qui avrebbero resistito a blaterare di segreto e miserie penose simili ha ha ha ha
veramente sarebbe stato davvero divertente i soggetti in questione qui avrebbero durato molti pochi giorni e via.. ) oh dei veramente quanto manca qui nik e quanto manca sempre di più il suo faro e il suo pensiero ideale di luce e che vera pena e super miseria a vedere le sue regole d'oro sullo scambio alchemico e la condivisione in chiaro dei percorsi alchemici senza nessun penoso e miserevole  ampiamente bistrattate e disattese
bhe diciamolo chiaro (e questo come dicemmo e ripetiamo innumerevoli volte) nik si sarà anche perso nella fine della strada ma è stato un vero peccato perchè idealmente e di cuore era un grande ma almeno lui a differenza di tanti altri si metteva in gioco e non nascondeva nulla delle sue ricerche e condivideva quello che pensava di sapere sull'alchimia e i processi alchemici e la faceva col cuore e a differenza di altri che io biasimo e non ammiro faceva si il maestro ma su precise istruzioni chiare ed esplicite e condivideva con tutti operatività ed esperimenti nei minimi particolari e non si nascondeva lui dietro penosi e miserevoli dico e non dico. porre le giuste domande fare dunque intuire e facezie e relative corbellerie similari ...su cui è il caso di stendere veramente un compassionevole velo pietoso
Dunque detto e ribadito ciò vi lascio con tutto il rispetto alle vostre persone ma non alle vostre idee a cui sono totalmente contrario ( esattamente come lo era anche il caro nik ) a guardarvi ben bene allo specchio e spero a una profonda riflessione e giusta autocritica su tutto ciò poi ognuno col tutto rispetto personale ne tragga le conseguenze in giusta coerenza

i mie migliori rispetti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 am

While open sharing is the purpose of the forum, I can understand the idea of testing out a process to completion before sharing it.

After all its better to not share anything at all than to share something wrong and throw someone else off of the correct path.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:57 pm

hi solarseeker sure you have the right reason, but then you're quiet and you experience for if !!
and nothing is said by the teachers in the classroom and doing just laugh and continuing for more to tarnish the memory of poor nik (and at least about what you do not do it I think) but I know I do not speak so doing only the distressing picture of the ridiculous pundits nothing and therefore it is one thing to say are experiments and inform you promptly of what I do step by step, specifying materials and operability and well said and well specifying that they are experiments and results, and this should be specified between the achieved and experienced a very different and simple painful and reprehensible thing is making small and insignificant maestrini that pose riddles and painful wait for the right answers and pleasantries miserabiltà and reprehensible low level similar bhe who intends to act or relate well and wants to continue this misery and sorrow in my opinion and according to those who imho so and so wants to go to continue it to them that in other forums who live miserably plenty of what is here and respect the right golden rules of sharing set correctly and taxes here in the forum by nik that great sage and right heart had well seen already envisaged at the time the grave dangers of everything

the best of my cordial greetings alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::.here the original italian :::::::::::::::::::

hi solarseeker certo si giusto hai ragione ma allora si sta zitti e si sperimenta per se !!
e non si dice facendo i maestri in cattedra e facendo solo ridere e continuando per di più ad infangare la memoria del povero nik ( tu almeno ciò non lo fai mi pare ) io so ma non parlo facendo cosi solo la figura di penosi ridicoli soloni del nulla e dunque una cosa è dire sono esperimenti e vi informo puntualmente di cosa faccio passo per passo specificando materie ed operativita e ben dicendo e ben specificando che sono esperimenti e dei risultati e ciò va specifica fra l'ottenuto e il semplice sperimentato ben altra e penosa e riprovevoli cosa è fare i piccoli e insignificanti maestrini che pongono indovinelli penosi e aspettano risposte giuste e miserabiltà e facezie riprovevoli di bassa livello similari bhe chi intende agire o rapportarsi cosi e vuole continuare questa miseria e pena a mio avviso e secondo imho chi fa cosi e vuole fare cosi vada a continuarla a farle ciò in altri forum che vivono miseramente abbondantemente di cio e qui si rispettino le giuste regole d'oro di condivisione impostate e giustamente  imposte qui nel forum da nik che da grande saggio e giusto di cuore aveva ben visto gia previsto ai tempi i gravi pericoli di tutto ciò

i mie migliori cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The white stone for sale.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5