The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Independant replication of the Roger Caro work

Go down 
+5
AmonD
thepassamist
lapis33
Zosimo
solarseeker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Empty
PostSubject: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:24 pm

I've been trading emails with Rubellus Petrinus swapping ideas on how to preform the great work. He sent me a link to a website that shows a replication of the cinnabar path by Roger Caro. It's the exact same work photographed but by a different author and more modern cameras.

The original website is in french so I put it through google translate. The link below should show the page in English.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://heliosadam.alchimie.free.fr/alchimie/%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Di8W%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=fr&u=http://heliosadam.alchimie.free.fr/alchimie/index.php&usg=ALkJrhikuwO1C7IanSO1rpBctpq1Sv3lzg
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi Brothers,
For me Rubellus is welcomed like any other, if can give good suggestions.
There is anyone (that will read my mail) who already performed that path? Of course I know there is.

Seems to me that there are similar paths: for example there is one with all the colours, like this one, that starts with the King of Salts... That I supposed until now to be the saltpeter. But this one works completely tightened, I mean with the neck that needs to be melted. Is it the same?

Then which part of the ore is used. If we put in a warm oven that stone it should sweat out the essence, right?
We put in the flask that liquid sweat or just the crushed ore (or better to say the reddish crust)?
And we should melt the neck? ...Which seems to me not in this case a must of the process ...
All the blessings are for those who keep their hearts open and light.

Thank you.
You can even write me
bonenove@yahoo.it
Back to top Go down
lapis33

lapis33

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:50 pm

anyone have his books in pdf ? looks legit roger caro path
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 pm

∴N.D.C∴ wrote:
Dejan, the use of acids and corrosives is not "nonsense". You can indeed make the Philosopher's Stone using acid, but you can't make the true Elixir of Life from that. Since most people assume the tincture made from the Philosopher's Stone is the elixir, they happily assume they have found what they were looking for.

The most famous example of this kind of mistake is in the Roger Caro work with cinnabar. Although the end stone can transmute metals to gold, the true elixir of life can't be produced from any Philosopher's Stone, because it will not have the astral fire.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 am

Yup that's because they create the projection powder directly and then multiply it.

My hypothesis on this is: A stone made from the metal kingdom is still made of metal. So it can easily be mixed with metals without being converted into projection powder. If it can mix with metals it can project upon them.

The stone made from dew and GW are not made of metals there for they cannot be mixed with metals and cannot project upon them. So you have to convert them to projection powder to make them able to mix with metals. Since they don't mix with metals to begin with it's also rather challenging to ferment the stone. This is the cause of many failures.

Since humans are made of water and salts then the GW and dew stones are far more effective at healing humans than a stone made of metal. This is why the projection powder makes a very poor elixir.
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:46 pm

I took my time with the Roger Caro path and i happen to have a few details regarding it.Unfortunately,i am bound not to reveal anything plainly but i will give a few "obscure" tips.

According to one of the Sibyls,the name of the material from which one pulls the philosophical mercury is composed of nine letters,four of which are vowels,others consonants.(this material retains its name as it was from the ancient times)

This work DOES NOT USE VULGAR FIRE(except for the preparation of the salt).

Philosophical mercury designates a living mercury a.k.a. virgin mercury who has not suffered the power of the vulgar fire.

The separation of the elements(the ore and the salt) occurs through the aid of heat which is brought by the power of MARS.(heat does not only come by fire).

This work should not be performed in direct sunlight.

And last,philosophical month does not indicate a period of 40 days vulgar,but rather something a lot shorter.

I know not if you are aware of this information,but i am giving it away anyway.To tell the truth,i hate withholding information from people,especially when the info is good,but i am forced to and i dont really enjoy it.So pleaze,if you were not aware of the above,i hope they helped you a little bit.I will give more when i find a way to express them
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:14 am

AmonD, did you actually work that path successfully?

It's interesting, but I never worked it because it seemed a bit off to me. There is no Au involved, but a direct processing of cinnabar instead into a purplish thing.
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Have tried it with common mercury (Hg) and quantity of impure sulfur (starch and nitrates seem

to be inpurities). Mixing with pestle produces gray-black powder (metacinnabarite-'Ethiopian mineral').

Adding deliquesced alkali does not provoke exotermic reaction but stays on the dark-gray mass for some time

then slowly diffuses into mass of metacinnabarite producing little specks of golden-yellow colour...so far.

Sulfur should be natural and pure as possible.Result of this first solve should be red oil (Ravens Head).

The 'secret fire' which is of nature of alkali is needed to disslove/reform metacinnabarite this way

Idea is to ciclically transform HgS into state where it begin to serve as a magnet for 'spiritus' but

the whole substance (as Caro document says) remains strongly alkaline and therefore corrosive if the alkali

is used in process.Sort of dissolving and reforming (solve coagula).
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:17 pm

I have the materials at my disposal but i am not starting the work yet cause i  dont feel quite ready.Also,i happen to have a child in the house and i dont feel like doing dangerous stuff yet.

Another tip i can provide you with though is a simplification of the work.
(Supposing you have all the ingredients)
Assume you have a cup full of milk intermixed with coco.You wish to drink enough coco to satisfy your appetite.But the milk and the coco are in rather imbalanced proportions.You first separate the milk from the coco,and then you pour on the cup nor too much milk/coco nor too little,but enough to make a perfect mix and seize your appetite.

And for cocojambo,it does include Au in the process

And i have a question to set though.We know that the root of all things is a watery substance.Therefore,should we consider mercury a common metal,or the root of metals?(I believe its the second,since metals aquire their qualities from the source)
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi every body
I have not promised to anyone
and as are the Golden rules of this forum of nik : here is obbligatory share all clear and all open and in mode completely and totally explicit so in based of these Golden rules that nik have put here .
here i put a complet instruction of cinabre of the way of roger caro step by step the only problem it is all in french ( but if put this pdf in Google translation is a one so so and we can have a not very bad translation )

http://taubasileus.com/WordPress3/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Tau-basileus-voie-royale.pdf

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 am

Also,does anyone know at which stage is the stone to be used as a medicine for the human body?

I mean,is it used at the unmultiplied stage and when not fermented with gold
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:53 pm

AmonD wrote:
Also,does anyone know at which stage is the stone to be used as a medicine for the human body?

I mean,is it used at the unmultiplied stage and when not fermented with gold
At stage of first multiplication after a 'False prophet' as Caro document says
This species does not have to be fermented with gold to my knowloedge, becouse it has the seed of gold (gold sulfur)
Cinnabar,gold and iron are all products of the sun and containing its 'seed'
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Thank you Alex.
A really nice shot.

Grazie Alex.
Bel colpo.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:53 pm

thanks zosimo

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
kuribeka

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi,
There is some years ago I tried the Roger Caro path and have experience in lab but don't able to make the Separation of mercury and sulphuir with cinnabar and KOH. pale
Roger Caro wrote a leter where he says that used the native mercure and native sulphur.
I know many alchemists that tried this path too but don't achieved the stone.
Here it is the link to the English text. I have the original book into French.
http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/caro.htm
There is other french alchemist Pierre Duchesne that claims to made this path and achieved the stone and published a book with images.
http://tpissarro.com/alquimia/book.dc1.htm
Regards
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:49 am

kuribeka wrote:
Hi,
There is some years ago I tried the Roger Caro path and have experience in lab but don't able to make the Separation of mercury and sulphuir with cinnabar and KOH. pale
Roger Caro wrote a leter where he says that used the native mercure and native sulphur.
I know many alchemists that tried this path too but don't achieved the stone.
Here it is the link to the English text. I have the original book into French.
http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/caro.htm
There is other french alchemist Pierre Duchesne that claims to made this path and achieved the stone and published a book with images.
http://tpissarro.com/alquimia/book.dc1.htm
Regards
I think the trick is in the solvent not mercury and sulfur they are only providing 'seed'
If you have solvent for this path you could do it even with gold
As you can see cinnabar stays intert in deliquesced KOH and floats on top of it does not react
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:50 am

I think the part you're missing is heat. The whole process probably won't work without it.
Back to top Go down
kuribeka

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Thanks for anwer. IMO and my experience in the first operation or be the Separation we use only KHO as secret fire. Same that you use the native matters separatly the KOH it is cold into a 500ml baloon.
Who here try this path?
Regards
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:23 pm

kuribeka wrote:
Thanks for anwer. IMO and my experience in the first operation or be the Separation we use only KHO as secret fire. Same that you use the native matters separatly the KOH it is cold into a 500ml baloon.
Who here try this path?
Regards
You said it yourself you didnt make it to separation with native cinnabar. KOH and cinnabar dont react
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:52 pm

On the note of "secret fire",whatever you do DON"T worry about it.

Seriously people think its a huge deal and go to great lengths (usually in vain) to make,capture or kindle an ever illusive "secret fire".

What people miss in doing this is the necessity for mundane fire (or more properly heat). If you know the proper regulation of heat,then the secret fire will feed off of that heat and take care of itself.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:05 am

First of all: you should read some of the Caro's books. You can understand some words of french and translate the main parts with a translate program...

In the meanwhile:
http://www.tpissarro.com/alquimia/kj-rc-e.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Independant replication of the Roger Caro work   Independant replication of the Roger Caro work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Independant replication of the Roger Caro work
Page 1 of 1