The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to forums and have a couple of recipe question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aeterno

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-24

new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Empty
PostSubject: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 am

Hi nice to meet you all, thankyou for having me.
Im very new to alchemy and am in search of something
I was wondering if there were recipes for liquid essence of moonlight then further distilations of such.
Thankyou in addvance for any help
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:09 pm

study Nope that seems to be more in the realms of traditional magic and potion making than alchemy.

The morning dew and Gur paths are as close as you can get to capturing moon light in physical form.

Alchemy is a study of nature,specifically the nature of life and death itself.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:05 pm

solarseeker wrote:
:
Alchemy is a study of nature,specifically the nature of life and death itself.

gonna have to agree with Solar on this. Alchemy is a very broad subject. The hermetic Arts are the oldest science there is, and there are so many things to learn. However, should you succeed in this art, there is nothing in this world to compare to it. i know its short and sweet, but welcome to the forums, use the search button on top to find lots of useful information and feel free ask questions. see ya around.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Subject: new to forums and have a couple of recipe   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:37 am

I would haft to agree  too

But there is  a  process in the old text that speaks about capturing the
moons essence in a damp sponge with  some type of magnafing  glass  or lens  Give me some time to find it and  Ill post it for you as soon as I can.

Welcome to the forum

you might want to look in this thread
ALCHEMY SOLAR-LUNAR WITH MIRROR AND LENS its in the practical alchemy section,

http://img296.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=896046259_1_122_387lo.jpg

you might want to check this out
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Now that's one I haven't seen before. If the lunar rays can be liquified then they can be crystallized into something very special.

If you want to try this experiment I would be glad to buy some liquid moon light from you.
Back to top Go down
alkem5161

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple o   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 am

Any one wanting to try this you will need a concave lens Fresnel or magnifier of negative type.
Back to top Go down
aeterno

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-24

PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Thank you for the help, I'm a rather new occultist in the sense of formal study so I appreciate the candid answers especially compared to my studies haha
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 pm

When it comes to the supernatural,there aren't many people here who are experienced with it. My own studies into occult knowledge take a more scientific approach towards magic than most. Its kind of a side effect of having psychic training. In a way I can see how subtle energy behaves,so I can observe how magic actually works. From there I can eliminate the superfluous parts and amplify the effective ones.

Its really not that different from rewiring a circuit board and recompiling the code to be simpler and more efficient. The most major difference is that subtle energy responds to thought,if you're skilled it responds better to intentional whims and less to emotions,fears and surface thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to forums and have a couple of recipe question   new to forums and have a couple of recipe question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to forums and have a couple of recipe question
Page 1 of 1