The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Q] I don't understand?

Go down 
+4
alexbr
Night Wizard
solarseeker
Asilmiralay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asilmiralay

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-01-06

[Q] I don't understand? Empty
PostSubject: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:56 am

I don't understand,they say this in the 3rd rule;"3. Do not post anything about transmutation of metals. A single gram of our stone of the 5th order is able to produce 16 billion dollars US in gold. And the stone can also be made from iridium and even rarer metals." So... do they sell the stone? Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:03 pm

That was a rule imposed by the founder Nicolas Colette. He did in fact sell the stone for $5000/gram. Since he's no longer around and we're left to figure things out on our own, I think its safe to say that this rule no longer applies. As a matter of fact I think people would be very thankful if someone actually shared instructions on transmutation.
Back to top Go down
Asilmiralay

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:35 am

Yeah,i really wish someone would give out instructions :/
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:17 pm

∴N.D.C∴ was a fraud and a swindler. There is in fact, only one method to produce the stone, although it can be made from different starting materials.

Only God can tell you the secret material from which you can synthesize a stone.

Those select human beings who have been granted the secret are sworn to secrecy.

Nobody would EVER sell the stone.
Back to top Go down
http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi Night Wizard since according to you ∴N.D.C∴ knew nothing (Nb of course this is only your opinion..) Nb many of instruction of Nik is very similar at the instructions of the famous ancient rose croix golden of 1700 and also bacstron RC etc...
So say it and it is the true (read these text and manuscript rc etc ) But so in your opinions ? that it is the way alchemical give only by god... ? and always in your opinion that is the true matter from which made the Philosopher's Stone ? matter and alchemy so only reveled by god ?..

regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Night Wizard wrote:
∴N.D.C∴ was a fraud and a swindler.  There is in fact, only one method to produce the stone, although it can be made from different starting materials.

By my count there are 3 major paths to produce a transmuting stone,and multiple variants on these paths.

Quote :
Only God can tell you the secret material from which you can synthesize a stone.

Actually God will nudge you in the right direction but wont tell you the secret. You have to figure that out for yourself. After you discover the secret you will be continually tested. Not to see if you are worthy (nobody is worthy) but to make you worthy of its safe keeping.

Quote :
Those select human beings who have been granted the secret are sworn to secrecy.

Actually its not a matter of choice, the secret keeps itself even if you announce it very plainly. If you keep trying,you will only get scorn in return. Eventually it will dishearten you to the point where its just easier to keep silent. If you continue to persist and actually manage to convince people, you will be forced to silence in order to avoid the wrath of the greedy. Besides that God is not the only spirit being you need to convince. There are some serious karmic consequences for giving away the secret willy nilly.

You can preform the correct process perfectly,but fail completely and utterly if you aren't in good standing with the spirits who guard the secret.

Quote :

Not quite, it has happened a few times throughout history. There are no rules against it. After all the stone itself is FAR more valuable than the gold it can make. So if you need money, why would you make gold when you could trade the stone for more?

This is especially true in modern times, because you can earn yourself some hard jail time for selling large quantities of gold,without proof of where it came from.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:57 pm

hi
for me on sharing and diffusion in clear of all the secret of the philosopher's stone and her elixir we mut take example and continue all as the idea and goal as say ∴N.D.C∴ that him work and diffusion of the all secret alchemical must are for all us a one very clear example very important and we must always to continue him example and him idea and him goal of diffusion in clear of all secret alchemical

regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:01 pm

.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Quote :
∴N.D.C∴ was a fraud and a swindler.  There is in fact, only one method to produce the stone, although it can be made from different starting materials.
"only one method" lol you're sounding like ∴N.D.C∴ already "DEW IS THE ONE TRUE WAY BLAH BLAH BLAH" Heard it all a million times. The link to your own Twitter page and Facebook page doesn't help the case. Another future cult leader in the making. Ah how history repeats. I wish bluefloor would just shut down this miserable, pathetic forum already. Filled with retards from South Asia asking fsdafpsduf questions like how do I make Hg from Hg chloride and how do I make cinnabar, or what the difference between a red and white metal is wtf?

Quote :
Books are God? Pretty sure this God fellow doesn't exist, save for inside the imaginations of man.

Code:
I know for a fact this is wrong.

Code:
lol!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Quote :

Quote :
Books are God? Pretty sure this God fellow doesn't exist, save for inside the imaginations of man.

Code:

Code:
lol!

Hi dear cocojambo

on this part of your previous post that here
over it I quote I am absolutely and totally agree with you

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::here the exact original italian:::::

Ciao caro cocojambo

su questa parte del tuo precedente post che qui sopra cito io sono assolutamente e totalmente d'accordo con te

i miei migliori saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:39 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Quote :
"only one method" lol you're sounding like ∴N.D.C∴ already "DEW IS THE ONE TRUE WAY BLAH BLAH BLAH" Heard it all a million times. The link to your own Twitter page and Facebook page doesn't help the case. Another future cult leader in the making. Ah how history repeats. I wish bluefloor would just shut down this miserable, pathetic forum already. Filled with retards from South Asia asking fsdafpsduf questions like how do I make Hg from Hg chloride and how do I make cinnabar, or what the difference between a red and white metal is wtf?

Quote :

Code:

Code:
lol!

I have no interest in conjecture. If you have no interest in these matters, then do not post here. Simple.

I have no interest in selling the stone, nor giving it away freely. Nor am I interested in the formation of cults of any kind.

My use of the stone is entirely my own and for those I love.

My purpose here is to enlighten and inform people of what ∴N.D.C∴ really was, really did, and to point people in the proper direction.

This is information I will give freely and without exception.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:46 pm

It's a pretty well known fact he was a con artist.

As for coming here claiming to point people in the "right direction" I'd say you're at least the third person now... not going to name any names.

People claiming to have the "one true stone" well... that's pretty common too and you're not the first. Seems every time some alchemist whips up something that converts some sol it's "omg i has the one true stone, this is the one true way"

Come at me bro. Can you turn Ag into pure  sunny
[Q] I don't understand? D22TBVH

Last edited by cocojambo on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Night Wizard
ok now seen that this is a forum is based (and was established) on the rules of the total open sharing alchemy instead of criticizing those who unfortunately died and pontificate on alchemy and god (something very uninteresting imho) because instead( if what you say is not the usual bluster fraudulent as rightly tells the friend cocojambo) does not enter the alchemical terms ? operating? and explain to us all as well? and what exactly works? and that true results side by side you really obtained in alchemy stone elixir etc ?

regards alexbr

ps cocojambo nice picture but what is ?

::::::::::::::::here the original italian::::::::::::

Night Wizard
ok ora visto che questo è un forum è basato (ed è stato fondato) sulle regole della totale aperta condivisione alchemica invece di criticare chi purtroppo è morto e pontificare su alchimia e dio (cosa molto poco interessante imho ) perché invece (se cio che dici non sono le solite fanfaronate truffaldine come giustamente ti dice l'amico cocojambo) non entri nei termini alchemici ? operativi ? e ci spieghi bene a tutti come ? e su cosa esattamente lavori ? e che veri risultati passo per passo hai veramente ottenuti in alchimia pietra elixir etc

regards alexbr

ps cocojambo bella foto ma cosa rappresenta ?
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:41 pm

cocojambo,
That is a nice photo flower

One question; and it's not how but rather... Did you use Acectic Acid?

Personally I'm happy people are still visiting our site though of cours with much debating, polite debating cheers

Unfortunately I've not done much work over last couple of years, life has just taken over but hoping to continue soon.

Thx for all your input as it is all worthwhile and let's not be haters to the newbies,
OR,
Is it persons posing as newbies to test and extract your knowledge scratch

Happy New Year to all
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:21 pm

hi sure Kirk Happy New Year 2015 also to yuo and to all flower
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:53 am

Kirk,

I think I know the method you are referring to, maybe. But this is probably not that method as there was no acetic acid involved.
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:21 pm

cocojambo wrote:
It's a pretty well known fact he was a con artist.

As for coming here claiming to point people in the "right direction" I'd say you're at least the third person now... not going to name any names.

People claiming to have the "one true stone" well... that's pretty common too and you're not the first. Seems every time some alchemist whips up something that converts some sol it's "omg i has the one true stone, this is the one true way"

Come at me bro. Can you turn Ag into pure  sunny
[Q] I don't understand? D22TBVH

That appears to be Gold Dust in water. If I'm not mistaken, please describe exactly what this image is supposed to be showing.
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 pm

alexbr wrote:
Night Wizard
ok now seen that this is a forum is based (and was established) on the rules of the total open sharing alchemy instead of criticizing those who unfortunately died and pontificate on alchemy and god (something very uninteresting imho) because instead( if what you say is not the usual bluster fraudulent as rightly tells the friend cocojambo) does not enter the alchemical terms ? operating? and explain to us all as well? and what exactly works? and that true results side by side you really obtained in alchemy stone elixir etc ?

Have you ever wondered why the ancients who wrote on the Philosopher Stone never freely spoke of the ingredient?

It's not meant to be in the hands of many.  The Stone is the most spiritual substance in existence.

The Philosopher Stone is life-energy encapsulated.

Those with selfish motivations are not permitted to know the secret.

I am following the directive given unto me.  I was permitted the knowledge as I desire the stone to empower myself and to give unto those whom I love - who throughout my life have been by my side, despite how imperfect and flawed I seem to be..

My Holy Guardian Angel is very clear on why I am given the secret, and why I shouldn't be speaking of it.

Now, as I said, I'm here to:
  • Reveal what ∴NDC∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.
  • Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.
  • Explain the actual alchemical process.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 pm

[quote="Night Wizard"]
Quote :

My Holy Guardian Angel is very clear on why I am given the secret, and why I shouldn't be speaking of it.

• Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.

Ok Night Wizard what you say is very very strange ???

so if is true ?? what you say above... so now you very well must prove it with facts and so start to speaks clearly and if seriously and always considering
what you say very carefully you will hear so we wait the facts

regard alerxbr
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:59 pm

alexbr wrote:
Night Wizard wrote:
Quote :

• Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.

Ok Night Wizard what you say is very very strange ???

so if is true ?? what you say above... so now you very well must prove it with facts and so start to speaks clearly and if seriously and always considering
what you say very carefully you will hear so we wait the facts

regard alerxbr

I am not concerned with whether or not I am believed. As I said, I have no interest in fame. I have no interest in wealth; I am not selling the stone, nor the secret. I am not interested in receiving credit of any kind.

My one and only goal is to help those who have been 'given permission' to know. Those who eventually, will discover the secret: I am going to help you along.

The Philosopher Stone in the wrong hands could be devastating..

Look back in history: the people who wrote transmuted the stone and wrote of it were enlightened individuals. People who, like I, are interested in nothing more than the truth. People who desired unity with God and the Divine. The Philosopher Stone, is in essence, the ultimate tool to unity with God. The Philosopher Stone will cause your consciousness to merge with that of the Divine.

Those who seek wealth cannot have the stone,
those who seek fame cannot have the stone,
those who seek to use it to create gold (again for wealth) cannot have the stone,

If your goal is to achieve unity with the Divine. To know God. Then I will assist you.

Let us also be clear here: I am not Christian, I am not Hindu, I am not Catholic - I am not religious at all for that matter. I am not talking 'faith' or 'belief' - I encourage a true knowledge of God through experience and understanding. There is no room for faith or belief.

I admire the tenacity of the people here.

However, I am 100% certain at this point that nobody here has ever come across the true stone.

The creation of the stone utilizes entirely natural principles. The creation of the stone itself is almost effortless. It is extremely easy to do. There is no complex chemistry involved. There is nothing contrary to nature - it is a natural process, and we as alchemists, are doing nothing more than speeding that process up.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 pm

hi Night Wizard what you say is strange

but well so now you must start to speak very clear we hear you....... ( but always we well analyzed and well considering what to say and always everything goes very well demonstrated)
your opinion about the divinity is imho enough good and is good wath you speak in general about divinity without identification of churches or fools and silly, stupid memberships fans but maybe only (if there are) one contact direct with the ancien gods

ok what you say is strange but try now to say clear star so speak clear about stone matter prima pateria the method natural as you say so we wait so  if is true ?? now start to clear speak

regard

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:19 pm

If you're waiting for me to tell you how to make the Stone, as in what the secret ingredient is, I'm afraid I cannot do that.

This whole forum is quite amusing. Look to the ancient books on the Philosopher Stone. They all describe one way to create it from a single starting ingredient.

This should be your clue.

You can examine, contemplate, and consider a thousand different ways to make the stone. Ultimately, I know of only one way, and it's so easy to do that a child can do it.

As for the picture "cocojambo" posted.. Is that the gold after the mixing of the stone with a base ingredient such as lead? The process of transmutation of lead to gold, for instance, involves a smelter or some other form of high heat.. This leads me to believe the picture is of gold dust in the bottom of a jar with a bit of water.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Night Wizard ok what you say if is true ??is very strange??

but ok good now start to stop pontificating and s compare seriamete alchemical terms operated on this I would remind you is a forum with rules set sharing therefore not giriamoci around and talk about God and alchemy of your way that you say you are very simple well we enter seriously in terms (of people pontificating and then does not know anything here have passed hundreds) matter from which part is human or metallic mineral clays or astral snow rain dew

here as you work visa and alchemical experimentation if they have done a lot (a little shot the forum) then (Since here we are all friendly and polite and researchers such as researchers have the mind always open to new or serious research and discoveries, and we want here and we always try to avoid preconception ostracize anyone who offers different things) but say wath now without many panegyrics see if you really something to say ?? and fall within the terms without getting lost in useless panegyrics

you say  quote :

. Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD     not know the secret.

. Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.

. Explain the actual alchemical process.

So now let's stop with unnecessary panegyrics and parties to speak out about your alleged revelations in alchemy ??? that thou hast wanted to announce we listen then begins well ..

with regard

::::::::::::::here the original italian:::::::::::::::::

ok Night Wizard quello che dici se vero ?? è molto strano ??

ma bene ora iniziamo di smettere di pontificare e confrontiamoci seriamete su termini alchemici operati questo vorrei ricordarti è un forum con regole serie di condivisione dunque non giriamoci intorno e parliamo dio alchimia e della tua via che tu dici di essere semplicissima bene entriamo seriamente nei termini ( di gente che pontifica e poi non sa nulla qui ne sono passati a centinaia ) la materia da cui si parte è minerale metallica umana o argille o astrale neve pioggia rugiada

qui come avrai visto di lavoro e sperimentazione alchemica se ne è fatto molto ( girati un poco il forum ) dunque ( siccome qui tutti siamo gentili ed educati ricercatori e come tali ricercatori abbiamo la mente sempre aperta al nuovo o alle serie ricerche e scoperte e vogliamo e cerchiamo sempre qui evitare di ostracizzare per preconcetto chiunque che propone cose diverse) ma ora detto ciò ora senza tante panegirici vediamo se hai veramente qualcosa da dire ?? e entra nei termini senza perderci in inutili panegirici

tu dici cito :

. Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.

. Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.

. Explain the actual alchemical process.

ora dunque smettiamola con inutili panegirici e parti a parlare chiaro sulle tue presunte rivelazioni in alchimia ??? che tu ci hai voluto annunciarci noi ascoltiamo dunque inizia pure..  

cordialmente

Last edited by alexbr on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Wizard

Night Wizard

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

You've asked me the same question in three or more different ways now.

I'm not going to tell you the secret ingredient. Period.

I have no desire to 'compare' research or methods.

Think of it this way, if you personally had the secret, and you yourself had no desire to sell it, share it, be famous, etc..

Then what would you do when somebody tells you to prove it? Or tells you to stop pontificating?

Would you care?

Put yourself in my shoes. I have the secret, I have no interest in sharing or gaining anything. If this were you, what would you do? You would do exactly what I am doing.

I'm pointing you in the right direction, because I'm positive nobody here has the secret.

Once we get past all this nonsense - and you're ready to listen, I'm ready to assist you.

Let's get this straight though.. There is nothing you can say or do that is going to get me to share the secret of the stone. Stop asking, it's not going to happen. If you keep asking me after I've told you numerous times I'm not going to tell you, I'm going to begin to question your intelligence.

I'm not telling you, or anyone else, so stop asking.

I'm not pontificating either.. As I said, read the ancient books on the Philosopher Stone..

The ancients say: you must be pure of heart, you must not desire to use the stone for selfish reasons, you must be a true seeker of God and truth; knowledge.

I am saying the exact same thing. You are all people that think you can figure out the secret using human logic alone. Without the aid of God and spirits you cannot and will not learn the secret of the stone.

I have been an occultist, working with spirits - even demons - for over 10 years now. I run a website (found in my profile) on this topic. I post blog articles relating to my experiences with the occult.

As you may find on my site, I make no mention of this, the Stone, as I don't want people emailing me about it, asking about it, or anything.

If you want to talk to me about the Stone, I will speak to you privately, via email. Email me at magusbendah@gmail.com

If you want to learn from me, you must meet the following conditions:
  • Accept that you cannot learn the secret yourself: you must be chosen by God.
  • Be ready to unlearn everything you have learned: it will do you no good.
  • Be humble.
  • Prove to me your intentions are pure.

Nobody comes to the Stone except through God. Do you think the ancients said this just for fun? For their health? Why do you arrogantly believe that you can gain the secret without following the advice of the ancient Philosophers who had the secret? Don't you think you'd have more success doing what they did?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   [Q] I don't understand? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Q] I don't understand?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next