The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Q] I don't understand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:11 pm

alexbr wrote:

So now let's stop with unnecessary panegyrics and parties to speak out about your alleged revelations in alchemy ??? that thou hast wanted to announce we listen then begins well

I told you. I am not telling anyone the secret.

I DO NOT want to announce this secret.

I've told you more than three times to stop asking, because I'm not telling you.

I told you. I did not come here to share anything. I did not come here to tell you, or anybody else the secret. I am not allowed to do so. I am not permitted by God to tell you or anybody else.

The ancients who wrote about the stone weren't permitted to tell anybody what the secret ingredient is.. So why would I be permitted? I'm not going to risk losing the favour of God and my Holy Guardian Angel by revealing the secret.

So please, stop asking.

I told you I am here only to point you in the right direction so you can figure it out with the help of God. That's all. I'm not doing the work for you. I'm not telling you how to create the stone so you can 'analyze and consider' the method.

The method works. It's extremely simple. That's all you can know.

If nobody wants to listen, and cannot accept that I'm not going to tell anyone the secret.. Then I will no longer post here.

I'm not interested in fame or money or anything other than helping those who are on their way to discovery of the stone. If there is nobody here who meets this description, then I have no further reason to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm

If you haven't come to the realization that nothing here is legitimate, look no further:

Is the actual secret ingredient mentioned anywhere here?

Does anyone who has posted pictures of their supposed successes given you a method that actually works?

Has anyone received ANYTHING they paid for at all from ∴NDC∴ (the reason he killed himself is because firstly, he was hopelessly addicted to heroin, and second, when Paypal started taking his money because nobody was receiving their orders, he realized he was fucked, and had trouble handling the guilt from screwing so many people over. He killed himself with a heroin overdose.)

Has anyone actually achieved immortality here?

Use your logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
alexbr



Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 pm

hi  Night Wizard you see

reiterating that we with all your mind open as possible and never ever want to ostracize anyone in pre-conceptual form but being always open to new and serious research ... but you see of very wacky ... from here who say they have secrets and stones there are many past ...
and therefore a deep and healthy skepticism is the minimum is not it then if one will prove what it claims will change the attitude of course but first one has to prove what he foretold, and what seems to me the least .. ( you Use your logic.) but also to you do not seem that require what it is absolutely and totally normal what ???  

but you say these not i
quote :

Now, as I said, I'm here to:

. Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD     not know the secret.

. Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.

. Explain the actual alchemical process.


so thanks stop kindly the useless pontificating and now start to explain here these your themes that you (you and not i ) you have announced thanks

regard

:::::::::::::::::::here the original italian ::::::::::::::::

vedi Night Wizard
ribadendo che noi con tutta la mente aperta possibile e senza mai voler mai ostracizzare nessuno preconcettualmente ma essendo sempre aperti al nuovo e alla seria ricerca ...ma vedi di molto strambi.. da qui che dicono di avere segreti e pietre ce ne sono passati tanti dunque un sano e profondo  scetticismo è il minimo non ti pare poi se uno dimostrera cio che asserisce ovviamente l'atteggiamento cambiera ma prima uno deve dimostrare cio che ha preannunciato e cio mi sembra il minimo .. (tu Use your logic.)ma anche a te non sembra che richiedere cio sia assolutamente e totalmente normale ciò ???

ora sei tu che hai annunciato cio non io

cito

. Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD     not know the secret.

. Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.

. Explain the actual alchemical process.


so thanks stop kindly the useless pontificating and now start to explain here these your themes that you (you and not i ) you have announced thanks

cordialmente


Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:55 am

Night Wizard wrote:

However, I am 100% certain at this point that nobody here has ever come across the true stone.
lol!
This is so retarded I don't even know where to begin. I read a funny story once about a guy at a school for mentally disabled students. One of the students asked the guy how many marbles were in his pocket, and when the guy didn't know the student promptly declared that the guy was an idiot LOL! You are like that student. I doubt you've even spoken with any of the people on this site and yet you claim to already know nobody has succeeded. If they haven't told you, it's probably because you're delusion.

You sound exactly like ∴N.D.C∴. His personality and everything. The links to your little cult website (Twitter, Facebook), your obsession with silly titles (Grand Master, Praemonstrator-General, High Priest - The Illustrious Mage, Frater Nostro, founder & leader of the Ordo Aeon Astron (O∴A∴A∴)), the silly little wizard graphics and your 100% certainty. Hilarious.

Secondly, there's no one secret ingredient to the stone. Your understanding of alchemy is quite poor. You're just another in a long line of alchemists who think there's a one true secret recipe. I had some idiot from this forum username "goatz" claim is was human semen lol. And of course we all know that retard ∴N.D.C∴ claimed it was various dew and \"philosophical dew\" (they can work).

You can make a transmting stone from practically anything. Sulfur, _________, dew, cinnabar, iron, arsenic, copper, etc and on and on and on and on.



Seriously, sdhdsf this God guy. In my experience, the more times a person refers to a God the more retarded he is.

Me, I place my faith in science, logic and reason. Not some stupid, bearded, guy flying through the sky that DOESN'T EXIST.

Thank you for your time.

Sleep


Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:32 am

Night Wizard wrote:

Has anyone actually achieved immortality here?
Use your logic.
You talking about logic? Rich. And are you immortal? You sound like someone who's watched one too many Jap cartoons. Jap cartoons will rot your brain, especially that stupid Full Metal Alchemist show.


I swear to God, the more Jap cartoons an individual watches, the more childish and idiotic the person is. Without fail. Just my observations.




And yes some people did receive the fsdafpsduf they ordered from ∴N.D.C∴. It was only later on that things started to fall apart.


Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:52 am

Night Wizard wrote:

That appears to be Gold Dust in water.  If I'm not mistaken, please describe exactly what this image is supposed to be showing.
Why don't you ask God to give you divine revelation? I'm sure he'll enlighten you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr



Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm

You must be an enlightened individual.

Trolling, not unlike any other 12 year olds.

I was particularly amused by pointing out a simple spelling mistake in the other topic I made.. But alas, do what ya gotta do to entertain yourself. You seriously lack the wisdom and personal growth required for the Art of the Stone.

Anyways, as I said before: I have no interest in proving myself to anyone.

Your trolling and general flaming is unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Whatever you say Stephen.
Bitcoin business didn't pan out, so you decided to start a cult like ∴N.D.C∴ huh?

Spelling mistake? That's one way to gloss over the fact that you didn't even know the word.
I'd say "s" on the keyboard is pretty far from the letters i m b u i n g.





I don't troll. I merely call out bullshit for what it is. Did your magic man in the sky enlighten you yet LordBendah?  tongue


Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:17 pm

I do not run a cult..

What is the matter with you? Personally attacking and stalking me on the internet?

I'm really not impressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 pm

cocojambo wrote:
I don't troll. I merely call out bullshit for what it is. Did your magic man in the sky enlighten you yet?

I'm not bullshitting.

Again, what is the matter with you?

You're not calling 'bullshit' on claims that are neither refutable nor provable.

I haven't came out saying "This is how to do it" and given an obvious bullshit method.

I have come saying I want to point people in the right direction. I know only the way I myself came unto the stone.

I am not, and never have been an alchemist.. I was completely surprised when the stone came to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Oops double post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:23 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Night Wizard wrote:

However, I am 100% certain at this point that nobody here has ever come across the true stone.

You can make a transmting stone from practically anything. Sulfur, _________, dew, cinnabar, iron, arsenic, copper, etc and on and on and on and on.

I said it can be made from many starting ingredients..

All that's necessary is the ingredient, water, and heat. That's all.

The secret ingredient is the easiest to use because it has an abundance of the life-energy which is to be isolated and then re-encapsulated in another medium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:25 pm

I don't stalk.... We could call it... hmmm "research" or "investigation" cheers
If you say not knowing a word is merely a mispelling, then my claims are valid.



Plus if you've got the stone all figured out, why are you asking noob questions on *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! videos like, "durr hurr does this work? where is the final product?" Obviously you don't have much faith in your own process then if there's only one secret ingredient.







Don't get me wrong. I consider myself a very nice and friendly person. If you ask me something I will generally gladly help them out. My tolerance for nonsensical claims is very low.

Keep in mind this is the PRACTICAL ALCHEMY forum.
The description says: "Here we discuss practical laboratory alchemy processes"

Your "pointing in the right direction" is NOT a practical alchemy process at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:28 pm

cocojambo wrote:
I don't stalk.... We could call it... hmmm "research" or "investigation" cheers
If you say not knowing a word is merely a mispelling, then my claims are valid.



Plus if you've got the stone all figured out, why are you asking noob questions on *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! videos like, "durr hurr does this work? where is the final product?" Obviously you don't have much faith in your own process then if there's only one secret ingredient.

.........................

You're starting to irk me.

NO fsdafpsduf that doesn't work. Do you think I posted that really wanting to know the answer? I was pointing out that the video is bullshit. I did so using a rhetorical question.

Now please, get off my gfhgfh you obsessive little sdhdsf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Behold...

The emperor has no clothes. lol!







This used to be an okay forum. At least you had pictures of lab work. Now it's just a bunch of idiots who've watched too many cartoons and retards from Turkey posting about "Pinkmix" Plus, accusing ∴N.D.C∴ of heroin addiction? Where do you get these claims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:35 pm

You do not seem to know what a cult is.

I run no organization with no members.  I make no money from other people.

I did not come here to argue with people like you.

If you're successfully making a stone, great.  If you don't agree with me, it's not your job to obsess and attempt to prove me wrong at every turn.

You're extremely pathetic.  And I'm getting tired of you personally attacking me.

You have no idea who I am, what I'm capable of.

Grow up dude. This little tirade is just annoying. If you truly have the recipe, are making stones (and the only reason I doubt YOU personally is because the Stone very rapidly brings one to enlightenment. Your behaviour is a far-cry of somebody who has ever ingested the stone. You obsess over and personally attack me. And justify your stalking me online by calling it 'research or investigation' - that's stalking, that's obsession. I don't care how you justify it to yourself.

And your use of emotes and etc.. Do you think you've accomplished something here? All you've done is annoy me. And if that's what you were hoping for, congrats, you're immature and annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
alexbr



Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Night Wizard
certainly the friend cocojambo is a bit hard in mockery to you
but you Thou hast sought and desired by announcing as a pseudo messiah your pontification of vain words but without any real substance in response to what you've announced
I quote again:

Now, as I said, I'm here to:

. Reveal what ∴∴N.D.C∴∴ did - and why he himself did not and COULD not know the secret.

. Point you in the direction you must go to acquire the stone.

. Explain the actual alchemical process.


So if you want respect and credibility one that says what the above should give feedback to what that says otherwise is just a waste of our time, so if you really have something interesting to say and say it seriously and I assure you all if serious listen if not shut up we have nothing else to do
ie serious research and serious ecperiment example on the steven school method and not useless blah blah blah for now absolutely inconclusive

regards

ps cocojambo photo
As the interesting work that steven school is showing us the friend cocojambo and on this interesting alchemical work posterolateral myself and propose to open a thread


Last edited by alexbr on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Yes, I would agree with alexbr. I am a bit harsh. But the fact is you come across as yet another delusional messiah out to "light the way" and you're probably the third.

Secondly, as I have mentioned, this forum clearly states it is for PRACTICAL ALCHEMY and PRACTICAL PROCESSES.

Quote :
You have no idea who I am, what I'm capable of.
Of course I do. You're Stephen Wainwright. The guy in the photo here.


Please, send your little imaginary friend in the sky to zap me. I'll be waiting.


Reading through your posts is quite amusing. Endless hypocrisy and delusion.
You claim to be against greed, yet you think it's okay to use spells to influence others against their will. Because, you know, liking money is totally worse than forcing people to act against their desires.


PS
It's far cry FROM, not far cry of.
Quote :
Your behaviour is a far-cry of somebody who has ever ingested the stone
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/far+cry+from
Another "misspelling" I suppose? Maybe you should read a real book instead of wizard fantasyland nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Plus if you're so enlightened, why the bad attitude here?
http://nightw1zard.tumblr.com/post/86634494696/the-following-is-a-hilarious-story-from-a

Quote :
From some loser, probably extremely ugly dude on Reddit
- Stephen Bendah Wainwright

You seem like a real nice guy, calling people fat losers from the comfort of Tumblr Sad

So I assume this is what you believe to be enlightened behavior?

Oh wait...

I know what you're gonna say...

Something something... more bs... even enlightened people aren't perfect... something bs.... more bs.



Unlike you, I don't claim some mystical, undefinable bs like being "enlightened" I'm just a human being. I call out bullshit. I have good days and bad days. I eat. I fsdafpsduf. I drink. I cause occasional chaos. Only human.


Put up something solid or put a sock in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:01 pm

That was a re-post you idiot.

Right, you are admittedly just a human being.. So what exactly makes it okay to continue hammering at me because I've made claims you can't prove or disprove.

Get over it. For sdhdsf sake. When are you going to stop.

You've made your point. It's okay.. You can stop obsessing over this now..

"Please, send your little imaginary friend in the sky to zap me. I'll be waiting."

I said quite clearly I'm not Christian, or in any kind of religion at all.  I have no "imaginary friend in the sky"

I have never forced anyone to act against their desires.

I'm not delusional, I come knowing what the ingredient spoken of by the ancients is:

Quote :
Our substance is openly displayed before the eyes of all, and yet is not known. [...] our water that does not wet the hands.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is something which everyone recognizes, and whoever does not recognize it will rarely, perhaps never find it. The wise man will keep it and the fool will throw it away, and the reduction comes easily to the man who knows it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wonderful Tao exists not far away from your own body. It is not necessarily found in the high mountains or in unknown waters.

Your claims of me being delusional, and subsequently cyber-stalking are based solely on my unwillingness to speak of what this substance is.

If you're a scientist and logical, you know that absence of proof is not proof of absence.

So STOP attacking me.

You have no real need to do what you're doing.  You're doing it because you delight in tormenting people.  Likely because you yourself are a worthless nobody who has been picked on your whole life - and you delight in exercising what little power you have.

I'm not impressed.  Now stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Yes, use your aggressive feelings boy. Let the hate flow through you.
/watch?v=5cIBD22RhUE

Quote :
Your claims of me being delusional, and subsequently cyber-stalking are based solely on my unwillingness to speak of what this substance is.
My attack on you is based on
1. You claim there's one magical material. False. You do not understand alchemy at all. This is a noob mistake. Noobs get hung up on fsdafpsduf like, omg \"philosophical dew\" is the secret ingredient, or omg antimony is the secret ingredient. It's a phase in our studies. You are in the phase. It wouldn't be so bad if...
2. You claim to be some enlightened wizard out to light the way. Smacks of messiah complex. Your avatar choice and obsession with titles like "Magus" or some fsdafpsduf reinforce this idea. Reminds me of a person I once knew... ∴N.D.C∴. He also liked his little wizard chick and was also enamored with titles. Just try typing N D C no spaces on this forum and see what it spits out.
3. This forum clearly states it's for PRACTICAL ALCHEMY, not ALCHEMY HINTS.
4. You seem slightly delusional.
On the whole this is very stupid of you, so I figured I'd call you out on it.


lol cyberstalking? You posted a link to your own damn website here on this site. Are we not supposed to click it?

Please don't report me to the cyber poh-lice. I'll do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:20 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Yes, use your aggressive feelings boy. Let the hate flow through you.
/watch?v=5cIBD22RhUE

Quote :
Your claims of me being delusional, and subsequently cyber-stalking are based solely on my unwillingness to speak of what this substance is.
My attack on you is based on
1. You claim there's one magical material. False. You do not understand alchemy at all. This is a noob mistake. Noobs get hung up on fsdafpsduf like, omg \"philosophical dew\" is the secret ingredient, or omb antimony is the secret ingredient. It's a phase in our studies. You are in the phase. It wouldn't be so bad if...
2. You claim to be some enlightened wizard out to light the way. Smacks of messiah complex.
3. This forum clearly states it's for PRACTICAL ALCHEMY, not ALCHEMY HINTS.
4. You seem slightly delusional.
On the whole this is very stupid of you, so I figured I'd call you out on it.


lol cyberstalking? You posted a link to your own damn website here on this site. Are we not supposed to click it?

Please don't report me to the cyber poh-lice. I'll do anything.

1. I have said three times now that the Stone can be made from almost anything. The ingredient I refer to is the easiest because it is abundant and very high in the life-energy from which the stone is composed.

2. I am enlightened only so far that I have come to knowledge of the above ingredient I have spoken of. It's the preferred ingredient for the ancient alchemists because it's abundant, easy to obtain, natural, etc.

3. I don't care what the FORUM states. I am not permitted to speak of the ingredient. I, like the ancient alchemists, am not permitted by God to speak blatantly about the ingredient of which I speak. I speak not of it for the same reason they did not speak blatantly of it. I came here to help, I don't care if this forum expects me to speak blatantly. I'm more concerned with the rules of God than the rules of man.

4. You've called me on it. Congratulations. You can stop now. Nothing you can say or do is going affect the knowledge I have, nor stop me from doing what I'm doing.

We can agree to disagree, and move on. Simple as that.

I posted a link to my site, is that the same as saying "Go ahead and find out who I am, and then personally attack me posting pictures of me on the internet?"

Just stop man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
cocojambo



Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:28 pm

You're either changing your tune, or your grasp of English is poor. Probably both.
Quote :

Only God can tell you the secret material from which you can synthesize a stone.
Quote :
Have you ever wondered why the ancients who wrote on the Philosopher Stone never freely spoke of the ingredient?
You repeatedly talked about "THE" ingredient to make a stone, now you claim you repeatedly said there's many ingredients that can be used. Well which is it buddy?

Plus if you're so enlightened, why do you call people fat losers on your Tumblr blog? Do you delight in tormenting people? scratch
Still haven't enlightened me on this point Mr. Magician.

Quote :
My Holy Guardian Angel is very clear on why I am given the secret, and why I shouldn't be speaking of it.
Wait, I thought you said you didn't have an imaginary friend?


Last edited by cocojambo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Wizard

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:33 pm

cocojambo wrote:
You're either changing your tune, or your grasp of English is poor. Probably both.

You repeatedly talked about "THE" ingredient to make a stone, now you claim you repeatedly said there's many ingredients. Well which is it buddy?

Plus if you're so enlightened, why do you call people fat losers on your Tumblr blog? Do you delight in tormenting people? scratch

I didn't call anyone a fat loser. That was a repost, like I said.

I've said this numerous times, PLEASE listen carefully.

There is ONE way to make the stone. That is the application of heat to the ingredient+water. That's it. You can make it from any number of starting ingredients, but every method involves heat.

This is the method I have learned from the ancients. I have seen no other method spoken of.

Stone Creation = x ingredient, water, and heat. The use of heat is universal, hence, the one method.

My grasp of English is superb, dude, I majored in English in high school and then in College as well.

Now, please, can this childish and inane crossfire cease? Can we now agree to disagree and stop this bullshit? I'm quite tired of being personally attacked here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pathofthemagus.elementfx.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Q] I don't understand?   

Back to top Go down
 
[Q] I don't understand?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What if you were given instructions in a dream you don't understand?
» now i fully understand :)
» How to understand hadith - a brief explanation and intro
» Help Me Understand....why a undiscovered room is found in a house!!!
» God Things Appear as Foolish to Unbelievers ~end times

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: