The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS

Go down 
+4
trueKabbalist
Felix_Madhouse
Zosimo
NDC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Thank you Nick. We are all studying and waitin' for insights.

For what concern R.A.M.S DVD... dejan07 Here's to you my dear.

http://ramsdigital.com/buy.html

Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Nick:
I would just like to reiterated what the other guys have said. We all do appreciate your
willingness to share, with all of us the knowledge that you have. There are not many people on the web that would do that.

Many Thanks,

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Hello nick,

I have a question regarding the process. When the sea salt is added to the dew to the point of saturation and the process is complete, what happens to the salt? In the letter it is said that the Elixer is sweet. Was your Elixer sweet to the taste?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Thank you Nick for the second letter.

This process of mixing the red powder with Wax was described by Louis Powells
and Jacques Bergier in their book "Le Matin des Magiciens" or
"The Morning of the Magicians", in Inglish .

cheers!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm

magnum.opus1 wrote:
Nick:
I would just like to reiterated what the other guys have said. We all do appreciate your
willingness to share, with all of us the knowledge that you have. There are not many people on the web that would do that.

Many Thanks,

MO-1 king

Yeah there aren't ANY people on the web I know of who do alchemy work and share their photos and complete step by step processes with the public.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 pm

spagyricus wrote:
Hello nick,
I have a question regarding the process. When the sea salt is added to the dew to the point of saturation and the process is complete, what happens to the salt? In the letter it is said that the Elixer is sweet. Was your Elixer sweet to the taste?

The salt stays with the Alkahest. After you dissolve the gold, the Alkahest is removed and can be reused again and again to dissolve more gold.

My Alkahest tasted nasty because I used raw dead sea salt which wasn't food grade of course. Now I've stopped taking a drop of it each day because I'm worried it could do more harm than good.

I distilled some dew to purify it, and I'm going to use "Flower of the Ocean" sea salt with it, which is food grade, but natural. It's made in salt water when the sun shines on it and causes the subtler salts to rise up to the surface and crystallize. This is the process I think he refers to in the 2nd letter when he says to calcine the salt. Obviously he's not talking about a normal calcination of dry salt because in the next sentence he says to dry the salt in a warm place after you calcine it. So the calcination obviously takes place while the salt is still in the water, and he says to use the sun to calcine it, so this is the only logical conclusion. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:13 pm

NDC wrote:
This is the process I think he refers to in the 2nd letter when he says to calcine the salt. Obviously he's not talking about a normal calcination of dry salt because in the next sentence he says to dry the salt in a warm place after you calcine it. So the calcination obviously takes place while the salt is still in the water, and he says to use the sun to calcine it, so this is the only logical conclusion. sunny

Nice spot Nick i read straight over that ,this sounds very similar to preparing the key on the hand of the philosophers . Separating the spirits from the corpus, thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 am

hello everyone, my name is alif from indonesia
currently rains at where i lives (i have to wait... and learn)
happy to be here, bounce

so, if i'm not mistaken, the dew treatment (chronologically) are quite like below?

no. days saltbath info
142 blackwater
214 graysand
340 black water
414 gray sand
5 40black water
614 gray sand
7 40black water
814 gray sand
9 40black water
1014 white sand the salt is white like snow
1140 ? water sweet drinkable water

taking 312 days minimum?

please correct me if i'm wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Alif, wherever you have 40 you must replace with 14. Because after the first 40 days its 14 days each time until the process is complete.

Jamar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Let me correct myself. After the first 40-50 days in the balneo Mary then every multiplication thereafter is only 14 days.

Jamar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks for that letter Nick. We all really appreciate it. I'm going to stick with the path in the book. My cousin and I are both working on this together. We hope that in 4-5 days it will be in the Balneo Mary Bath. Anyway, thanks for the letter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Where is St. Huber Island? Oh salt where art thou?   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:35 pm

I was curious about the kind of salt to use and wanted to know more about the kind of salt mentioned in the letter that was brought by ships from the island of st. Huber in Spain so once and for all we'd know exactly what is required and what isn't but couldn't find anything on this island nor even information on who st. huber is. I agree that we're probably looking for Flor de Mar type salt because of its moist nature although its confusing. Doesn't "calcined" mean to heat up? Wouldn't placing this moist salt in the sun dry it out because the next line says to let it dry in a warm room. wouldn't it already be dry from the calcination process of heating it with the sun?

although-i suppose this is all irrelevant as long as its sea salt because Nick has created the Elixir of Life already from dead sea salt that even had impurities like added kelp in it if I'm not mistaking. He even lessened the cooking time from the complete 2 weeks to only 1 week and was still able to create the Alkaherst that melts all metals!

I think its safe to say we're all just becoming really anal about the details since its a long process. Smile

I think the meaning of the author of this 2nd letter is to just use the best you can get. Am i alone in this theory?

-val
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Hello Val,

as far as Salt is concerned, you can get high quality sea salt here including the Fleur de Sel which Nick is going to use:

http://www.saltworks.us/

It's a little pricey, so you may just want to take the easy and efficient route and go to your local grocery store and pick up some non-iodized sea salt. Just be sure it doesn't have any anti-caking agents or other added stuff. Just pure salt. Also, as far as the process itself is concerned, it is unbelievably easy. Just follow the directions in Nick's book from the Leyden letter and you will have it. Also, start reading some of the older sections of this forum. There are a ton of really innovative, cheap, and effective methods to do this. Nick recommends a simple heating pad for the water bath and a twelve dollar single burner from Walgreens for the sand bath. Don't be so concerned with details, temperatures and all that stuff. The old Alchemists didn't have anything like modern technology. It was all feel (literally). All the answers are found in the work itself. It seems that making the Elixir is pretty difficult to mess up so, really, don't worry so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 pm

trueKabbalist,

thanx for loosening my tension about the process. Smile Also thanx to Nick who told me to never through out my dew. Its those little hints that really make the process feel better.

I had found some high quality pure sea salt for about 7-15 dollars online. A little shopping around and I'm sure I'll find exactly what I'm looking for. I want to get a bigger bottle cuz in order to use a liter of dew you need a 2 liter container for the cooking.

-val

PS: I just remembered something- doesn't the 2nd letter say 40 days consistently for the BM?

Last edited by Dreamnotez on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: xoxo   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:29 pm

trueKabbalist,

did you notice your like my body double ?? lol- we're both 23, both aries and you are 2 days older than me. funny huh? I do martial arts too- I practice white crane kung fu. I'm also very into holistics and anything in the supernatural realm.

-val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 pm

This may help,

between May22 and or June 21 the sign that rules is Gemini, and there is a full moon the 5/8/2009 and the a new waning moon start 5/12/2009... the dew will be impregnated with this zodiac sign energies.

This is of course Mexican time... in other parts of the world it will be different...

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:51 pm

I will be collecting my dew in the 2nd week of march when we have a full moon :-)
Here is a good moon calender you can use:
http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:06 pm

When the Sun is in gemini, the full moon lies in Sagittarius - probably pretty good for our purposes.

But the best moon, in my opinion, is when the Sun is in Taurus - that is between April 22nd - May 21st - cause then the full moon lives in Scorpio - which is the deepest and most alchemical of all moons. Scorpio rules the 8th house, which is THE house of alchemy and transformation, ruled by Pluto, the transformation planet.

Also, when the hair falls out, and the nails fall out, that is a sign of death... and then rebirth, with them coming back in.

And the Eagle is the higher aspect of Scorpio.
And the Eagle is the ruler of the Moon in the Alchemy of the Sphinx / Christ.

The highest aspect of Scorpio, is the Phoenix, which symbolizes rebirth through death - very much like taking a drop of the Stone and burning up inside and then being reborn.

In the article, from the Cappucine monk, it is written:

"During the month of May or June, when there is a full moon, observe
when dew is gathering while the wind is blowing from the east or south
during the day or the night before."

May... again, points to the moon being full in scorpio...

So all of this points to me, at least, of the full moon in Scorpio being the best time of the year to collect the dew.

Looks like this year around May 8th, 9th, 10th... a few days before mi birthday.
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm

The Mutus Liber recommends between the Ram and The Bull, Aries and Taurus, which would be from mid march to mid may. I guess any time during the spring months will do for DEW. Laughing
Back to top Go down
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

___ check out this entry in RAMS potpourri1 page 109 Arcanum Arcanorum Arcanissimum. This seem to be very similar to the Actum Leyden process except the Prima Materia can be collected on open waters such as ponds and lakes. But it also forms from Dew, but in a way I have never seen . The Axunga Solis is a white or green jelly like substance. The other is Marga Lunae which form between Christmas and May in meadows, mountains and trees. It is white with many colors. Stange stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 am

"I think its safe to say we're all just becoming really anal about the
details since its a long process."

I think maybe you just might be right.

It is not necessary to complicate such a simple process.
Mother Nature doesn't get here nickers all in a knot when she does it, so why should we.

MO-1 king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:29 am

I agree, let's atleast get our knickers all twisted before we attemp to ease them to comfort.
For from chaos can we attain all that we desire through natural processes.
Just like Mother.

Best Wishes
Karitsis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 pm

the last 2 posts made me laugh. Smile

Nick says that he made his Elixir that dissolves gold without having dew from the full moon nor from the months of may-june. I reiterate that it WORKS and he was able to TRANSMUTE regular metals into GOLD and even was able to sell it wich is PROOF of a lot of things Smile

I am starting my batch within today and tomorrow and it will be a complete experiment so we can dispel all sorts of things like:

- can my dew water be diluted?
- does plastic affect it
- can i use a rubber ring to seal my container
- do i have to use full moon light
- can we use regular store-bought sea salt

I know most of these have been confirmed to not be a problem but the more information we have the better. I think the most important information will come from weather the Alkaherst melts the rubber or not because its my understanding that no one has used those glass bottles/containers with the rubber seal yet.

xoxo,

val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nick has transmuted metals.....   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Nick put a link up in one of his post on this forum that leads to one of his other websites, and gives information about who and what he is. On that website, if you read thru everything you will see that not only does Nick clearly say he has completed the stone and it passed the test of transmutation, but that several of his other students have as well.

Here is a quote from just one of those mentions on that website:
"That's why I made my own forum. The members are good people who are mature and respect each other. We have made a lot of progress and several people have indeed made the Stone which passed the test of transmuation. Of the 33 members, only 5 have not posted photos -- the rest of them have folders with lots of photos of their work, which is a rare thing to see in an alchemy forum.

Some of the members have also been healed from "incurable" diseases that would have left them in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives. And it's people like them who make sharing all this alchemy knowledge worth it, even though I have to put up with a few negative childish 'men' also.

Our group is now turning from a simple forum into a secret society, and as we begin to manufacture large amounts of gold and other precious metals, we are able to begin work on projects that will change the world dramatically. We are proof that when the good people in the alchemy community get together and help each other, a lot of progress can be made."

So, you see.....Nick does say he has made the Stone and it was the true Stone because it passed the test of transmutation. He says he has taught others to make the Stone as well, and can teach anyone to make it.

Thats the reason I am here, and I suspect a lot of others are as well. Because Nick is supposed to have suceeded in this work, and that information is available online. If Nick can make the true Stone, then what he teaches is the real deal, which means that by following Nick's work we can actually make the True Elixer. And I can be cured and healed just like the other members of his group that he mentions above.

So she wasnt making false comments, and you owe someone an apology
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:05 pm

My apologies.

Last edited by dejan07 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next