The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS

Go down 
+4
trueKabbalist
Felix_Madhouse
Zosimo
NDC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: in the Spiritual section of this forum   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am

No, Im not a member of any of Nicks groups, just this forum. I have been following Nick on the internet since I stumbled across a work called The Red Lion Process a couple of years back.

Nick made a post called events that happened in my life, in the Spiritual section of this forum.

In that post he gives this link http://www.philosophicalmercury.page.tl/Biography.htm
which goes to one of his old websites, and has biographical information about himself for anyone that wanted to research who he was.

He has tons of information on that old website showing lots of alchemical processes and ways to make the Stone from other processes than with dew. The ph swing method, the golden waters method , etc.

Nicks name became well known on several alchemy groups and websites (at least ones I visited) because he had a group that had several members who had supposedly made the Stone, and it was proven to be the true Stone because it could pass the test of transmutation.

On Nicks current website, Alchemy-Illuminated, where the book is available for free, if you go to this page http://alchemy-illuminated.com/Documents/index.html and click on "The Order" you will be able to see the information about the group I was talking about, The Illuminated Alchemist Order (I.A.O.).

Nick says he started that group in 2007, and its not open to outsiders.....it's by invitation only. (and he says to please not email him asking to join because you won't be invited that way).

To quote Nick regarding that group from that section of the website "We have been successful in curing diseases that have no known cure, and have also experienced mental enhancements from the use of these elixirs, and yes, even transmutation has been accomplished."

From what I have gatherd, there is lots and lots of stuff Nick hasn't shared with us. Short methods that allow you to make the Alkahest in a day, another method to make the projection powder in a day, etc. All stuff that he doesnt share because he doesnt want the knowledge he has gained misused for peoples greed.

He is sharing this new method of making the Stone with Dew with us because it is amazingly simple, yet will let us make the True Stone, and therefore the True Elixir. Yet there is a time commitment, and you have to invest some time and effort to collect the dew, gather the equipment etc. So if you put a little work into it, you can attain the true Elixir, but it will require at least some small amount of commitment and work to achieve.

Which is an amazing thing for someone to be willing to share with the world. (so thanks Nick!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:49 am

This is all so amazing. So wonderful. Real dreams coming true.

I have watched one of Nick's YouTube videos a few times, and it is obvious that he is putting pictures in there from other processes. For instance on the video
"Busy Alchemist" on his YouTube channel, at exactly 1:07 into the video, you see a very complex distillation flask and condenser tubes. It may be for the rapid method of making the Stone allowing for faster evaporation and recombination with the "feces" below. I too have heard of the fast-track, for lack of a better word.

I like the idea of needing to do some work, put in some time, to be initiated. It's still less than one year, and we have been given the keys to the Kingdom. A true blessing. Many have given their entire lives, and many even their life, for this sacred knowledge. It is the greatest of gifts and it is a sign of our times that this is being revealed. So way to go Nick and thanks again!!

Of course, the Taurus side of me is geeked about learning the fast method too.
But all in good time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:15 pm

I have to agree with Shlomo. For everyone that wants the fast path, all will be given in do time. I believe that patience is key. Even more so with the fast path, why? It's simple. Even though there is a fast path, how many of you actually have two solid days to work on it? How many of you have the patience to work for many hours straight for it? See, by doing a simple path like this, it teaches us patience. Nick provided us with a simple process that doesn't have to break our wallets........(or purses). The entire process can be done for about $60-$70 or less. Also, you don't have to buy eveything at one time, just when you need it. So, there are no exucess. Patience is what is required to enter into this wonderful kingdom that few have access to. So, sit back relax and enjoy the journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:55 pm

the last few posts have all been so wonderful.

yes! I completely agree that even if there may be other faster methods that by doing THIS method, that is simple but lengthy, we show our true commitment to the great work.

Since I learned of this I've been so excited about all the details so I keep the forum open on my computer so can constantly look back to find new posts while I'm working. It just felt like an answer to all my prayers. As I look back at my personal journey I can clearly see how God has always been there for me and answering my prayers when I was ready for the next step and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that we've somehow been lead here.

Life is always confusing- and to me- real/not real, natural and supernatural have always fascinated and confused me utterly!! But I'm grateful for the questions because they give meaning and excitement to my life. It is a relief to know that no matter how much I learn and change there will always be room for more learning and more change forever and ever.

Having this support and community of people here that seem all genuinely interested in helping each other is delightful.

In my heart I do feel that the moon is important and that how the dew is made is crucial. I think that there is a balance of sorts we need to decipher so that the new ones that come after us will not be so confused with the details.

Above all.. i think that our belief in this precious elixir may play the most important roll of all.

thanx you all,

-val
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Happy B-day Nick Smile. I hope that you are spoiling yourself today. I think everyone should spoil themselves on their B-day. Hope you are having fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi Shlomo,

You are right it is Scorpio Full Moon, Scorpio represents the life force, kundalini, etc. I believe this is the best Full moon that is coming... as the Full moon in June will be Sagittarius.

I believe that there is a reason why the specify May Full moon.. besides it is hard to collect dew in freezing temperatures…

Good luck, happy Full Moon hunting jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:44 am

Sorry I forgot to mention that we have the full moon in scorpion from the 8th as the the Wanning fase starts May 12, so we have 3 days to collect dew with a full moon.

But here in mexico the Scorpion influence ends May 9th at 7 pm ...

cyclops

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Full_m11

Last edited by Oscar on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 am

Excellent. Most Excellent.

farao

I shall ask for all of us superb, clear conditions with a south or east wind blowing gently the day or night before with no clouds and no rain those three nights as an early birthday present. (May 15th)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 pm

magnum.opus1 has collected dew that was not collected during the month of may/june. My cousin (Latheeb) and I have collected our dew recently in Febuary. If our process works, it will only prove that we don't need dew from the month of may/june, or during a full moon for that matter. I have a strong feeling about how we went about it. The layden letter mearly said that it would be harder to collect dew at other times of the year, it didn't say that dew from the other times of the year won't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:49 pm

You're right. Time will tell and the proof is in the pudding.

I shared that the full moon in scorpio, in my opinion, will be the best full moon to collect during the year - and it just so happens that other alchemists of old have referred to this full moon as well.

good luck.
I hope it is simpler than I think, although I don't think it's a matter of just squeezing the water out of the air. You do want some good moonlight energy there.

It would be interesting to compare, take a "taste" test of different Alkahests produced from different full moons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 pm

I agree. A test is called for.

I have also read from late works about the full moon in Scorpio bearing the most energy in the dew.

I will have to do some extra work.

Wish i had a Kirlian.

PS: MOSHA !!!!!!!!!!!! Been paying attention to your stuff for a long time. Great to see you here. We are lucky to have you here. Love your vid's. Just got done watching your Astrology Series. COOL STUFF !! You have a fan for life Smile

HMMM. Spherical MoJoe Dew ??!!??!!??!!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

NDC wrote:
My Alkahest tasted nasty because I used raw dead sea salt which wasn't food grade of course. Now I've stopped taking a drop of it each day because I'm worried it could do more harm than good.

Dead Sea salt is known for its "nasty" taste. Normal sea salt contains approx. 97% sodium chloride, whilst dead sea salt contains approx. 30,4% sodium chloride. it is the sodium chloride which adds the salty and pleasant taste to ordinary salt. The relatively low amounts of sodium chloride found in the dead sea, together with a higher level of other minerals, makes up for the "nasty" taste you experience.

Yet, because it is unrefined, raw dead sea salt, it might contain particulates from 'dirt' on which it was dried. Solomon got huge amounts of gold whilst at the dead sea I heard.

I'd probably only use dead sea salt just for the gold transmutation, as its taste can't be improved upon as it is.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Its true dead sea salt tastes nasty *before the digestion process* but you'll be amazed how different it tastes *after* you complete the Alkahest. I thought for sure the taste would be horrible and wouldn't change much, but indeed it changes drastically and doesn't even taste like salt water anymore. It takes like something chemical, like it has alcohol in it or some other solvent; almost a synthetic and unnatural taste, yet strangely familiar.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
spagyricus

spagyricus

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello Nick,

Did you prove the fixed salts from the dew/salt mixture by melting them on a hot metal plate?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 am

Yes, somewhere in one of these threads I mentioned that already.
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:00 am

hello everyone.. my name is Auggie I thought i should bring something up about the New dew process.. i was reading it very carefully. and it looks like All the water baths are 40 days each after the initial 42 day water bath and not the 14 day water baths of the Origional formula. heres how it reads: step 1. water- 42 days , step 2. sand 14 days , step 3. water 40 days , then repeat this process for a total of 5 times ( or two more times) step 4. sand 14 days , step 5. water 40 days..
this totals out to approx. 150 days or 5 months vs 98 days for the Origional formula.. thats
an xtra 52 days in the water baths.. that might account for why were not getting the ravens head or black matter. i hope its not too importaint
Also its interesting that the process can apparently be interrupted, or short circuted for testing the salts in the alcahest for example and also during the different phases of makeing the metal tincture. which tells me that the process is very forgiveing thats good news. also i was kind of fuzzy about exactly when during this process you could take the alchest for medical purposes only .. and if i understand correctly you get both the medical & the spiritual at the 25 drop dose & you cant seperate these two benefits. So you wouldnt want to give this to an ill child or baby as the spiritual half might freak them out. sorry i havent said anything earlier but it takes a while to soak in this whole forum.. take care everyone.. love Auggie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 am

You are very observing Auggie, yes the new letter says 40 days for B.M. for every cycle and everybody is ignoring bad news. Laughing

Maybe that's why Nick's elixir needed the whole day to dissolve gold.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 am

No, I believe the author of the 2nd letter purposely made the digestion process for the Alkahest much longer to make the work that much harder for anyone pursuing this easy path. Because in the original letter, the monk says very specifically that it will only take 12 days for the salt to redissolve into the water in the B.M. water bath.

But maybe for the author of the 2nd letter, he was not seeing the same color changes that were described in the original letter, so he kept his flask in the water baths for longer periods of time until he say the same thing.

But it does seem like something is very different about the process because maybe something was intentionally left out. It makes no sense how the water could turn black, then deposit a gray salt all around the sides of the flask, and then become black again when you put it back in the water bath. Then as you repeat the process, the water is supposed to gradually become clear, and the salt will become white. But that is simply impossible. The dew never becomes black, and the salt never coats the sides of the flask and drys up during the sand bath, and the precipitant only gets darker, not whiter.

We know that when we collect the smoke from burning tartar, we obtain an Alkahest that dissolves gold. And we know from the Reusenstein process that if you smoke the dew first, then you can make the Alkahest in only 24 hours. And we know that if you heat potassium carbonate with lime and collect the white fumes in alcohol in the receiver flask, then burn away the alcohol, you are left with an Alkahest that is clear and incombustible.

So it would seem the only way the proper Alkahest can be made is with the help of some chemicals that come from burning wood or potash, or tartar, all of which would essentially be producing the same thing, but wood and tartar produce a lot of smoke filled with other things, and potash releases something very specific and clean.

It's very strange how clearly everything is written in the 2nd Cappucine monk letter, and yet obviously something has been left out and there is more in the flask than just salt and dew. None of us have been able to produce the Crows Head or gray salt precipitant that becomes whiter with each multiplication of the Alkahest.

So something is obviously missing here, and I think it must be the addition of something that will slowly "burn" during the first digestion in the B.M water bath. Maybe if we add tartar, it will blacken the water, then it will coagulate on the sides of the flask and coat it completely with a gray salt when we do the sand bath digestion because of the high temperature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

I see what you mean now Nick.

Well if the dew+salt mixture gives good results then there is no need for the members to read between the lines and speculate about this but as i am i can not settle down until i know why is monk hiding this piece of information.

Human nature... Suspect
Back to top Go down
bonifaesh

bonifaesh

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:57 pm

This makes sense to me as well. I think that when I ask "what's missing" I'm always guided to plants or flowers. Perhaps collecting dew off of the plants could be one message in this guidance, but it appears that the smoke or something like that (e.g. the tartar) could be the other piece. Also, perhaps the oak leaches something into the water when the dew is stored in it, maybe this helps the process.

It is odd that it's hidden in the other letter though, and perhaps it merely accelerates the process. Also maybe some people didn't use it and only used dew and salt, or only dew even...I have some dew that already deposited a sediment that is almost the same as the salt filled dew and I haven't heated it up. It certainly seems like there is a good deal of variability given these options.

Time will tell I suppose, I'll be trying some of the other options at any rate.

Bill
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 pm

I just got an email from a friend who started making the Alkahest from dew before I did, and he says that his wouldn't dissolve gold leaf, even after waiting a week with the flask in B.M. water bath, and then another week in the sand bath.

He said now he's doing the digestions again for longer periods of time, trying to strengthen his Alkahest. He collected his dew in October, the same month I did, and used a bag of ice just like I did, and used raw dead sea salt instead of atlantic sea salt, just like I did, and it even had kelp added to it just like mine.

So now I'm worried that other people will end up waiting months for their Alkahest to be finished, and it won't even dissolve the gold. So the pressure is really on for me to find a faster path that is more reliable, and I think the Ruesenstein path is hopefully just what I was looking for.

My friend also said he is going to make the Alkahest from tartar and mix that with some of his Alkahest from dew, then digest it for a week, and try that on dissolving gold into an oil.

What is interesting is that he said even though his dew didn't dissolve gold, it does have amazing effects mentally when he takes 25 drops.
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello everyone this is Auggie again.. Don't worry I still think were all on the right track , were on the verge of a unbeliveable discovery here.. and even if it took 5 months of our lives to change us forever.. so what... but i think that Nick is correct and we should continue on our Origional path of the 14 day water baths. untill overwhelming evidence forces us to change our formula. We can always change over to the 40 day water baths or one of the other methods that our friend Nick has discovered over his lifetime of relentless study.. It sure makes me appreciate what the old Alchemists went through to tend a fire 24/7 for 3 to 5 months solid with little or no breaks on the faint hope that something wonderful might happen .. and even if our first attempts dont dissolve gold im sure that the Alcahest its'self is a Powerful Medicine..
The trace minerals in natural sea salt are mind boggeling .. And depending on who you talk to, there are from 86 to 93 trace minerals and for a chemist to try to reproduce from scratch this salty water would be almost impossible.. heres a quick list of Only (twenty seven) of the 93 total. chloride-sodium-sulfur-magnesium-potassium-calcium-silicon-carbon-iron-aluminium-praseodymium-strontium-zinc-copper-erbium-tin-manganese-cerium-flouride-rubidium-gallium-boron-titanium-bromine-selenium-cobalt-germanium.. Whew ! but wait.. im not done, theres 66 More trace minerals yet. So this salty soup has a little of everything that exists on Earth .. its Way more than just simple sodium.. so be confident that something amazing will come from nuturing it..
take care everyone... Auggie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm

hello Nick

if i remember right you had your dew putrify for month in room temperature befor you started the process .. did your friend did the same?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi Nick,

What about if is like the letter says... "it is not strong enoght" if the dew is not collected in May and in full Moon...? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm

.."So now I'm worried that other people will end up waiting months for their Alkahest to be finished, and it won't even dissolve the gold. So the pressure is really on for me to find a faster path that is more reliable, and I think the Ruesenstein path is hopefully just what I was looking for..."

Nick; honestly I wouldn't worry about any pressure on you, as if you haven't done enough already. Many eyes are on you in this process but mostly because of your knowledge and initiative with the dew/elixir. Collectively there are enough people willing to be patient and work with Reusenstein's method + your findings with dew and salt to find the right balance. Even if it takes a while - and it will for most because I can tell you right now most people haven't worked with other processes/acetates/metals or the like a fraction as much as you and will have a learning curve (myself included). No one here will judge you if something is missing or off, and if they do or get pissed then they are not in the right forum. That's my $.02 and the last couple of days postings from all are exciting, much is being learned and shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next