IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Right on Traci !! Nick dont feel you have to shoulder all this, relax buddy.. Because if you han't brought it to our attention we would't be on this Great Adventure.. I admit i ran across the "Actum Leyden" document back in the 1970's but brushed it off as so much allegory back then.. back then i was thinking , how could water dissolve gold ? and why would dew water be any different than any other kind of water.. but 39 years later after running into your web site and reading your fresh interpertation and insight on that document I realized it's been hidden in plain sight all along for 347 years.. sincerely Auggie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:09 am

That's great news Nicholas!!

So your friend was able to feel spiritual enchatment with the elixir despite the failure in dissolving gold?That's great!!! cheers
Who cares about making gold anyway???

Auggie from where comes this information about 99 minerals in sea water?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 pm

dejan07 wrote:

Who cares about making gold anyway???

I do! Razz
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Hello dejan: the info on the 86 - 92 trace minerals in natural sea salt was from a natural health web site, (dont remember which one ) & from web sites selling celtic sea salt. I wanted to list all 92 but none of the sites listed them all. I just wated to make a point that natural sea salt is pretty amazing stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 am

auggie wrote:
Hello dejan: the info on the 86 - 92 trace minerals in natural sea salt was from a natural health web site, (dont remember which one ) & from web sites selling celtic sea salt. I wanted to list all 92 but none of the sites listed them all. I just wated to make a point that natural sea salt is pretty amazing stuff. Smile

Has anyone seen this stuff? It's called Himala Salt, It gas an amazingly pure flavour, and is mined entirely by hand in Tibet.

I used some of it to make that "other substance" that we don't talk about here, and the stuff came out blood red. I know, its not the same, but it seems like a more uncontaminated deposit than the dead sea. Definitely older.

Brent 'study'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 am

thsuper1 wrote:
auggie wrote:

Has anyone seen this stuff? It's called Himala Salt, It gas an amazingly pure flavour, and is mined entirely by hand in Tibet.

I used some of it to make that "other substance" that we don't talk about here, and the stuff came out blood red. I know, its not the same, but it seems like a more uncontaminated deposit than the dead sea. Definitely older.

Brent 'study'

I also thought about using himalaya salt since it also contains almost all elements as sea salt and is not contaminated. But I'm not sure. The salt is more mild and maybe has less "salt fire". Who knows. Maybe I'll try a mixture of sea salt and himalaya salt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 am

[quote="dejan07"] Who cares about making gold anyway??? [quote]

I DEW too ! lol!
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Himalaya Salt   Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 am

Himalaya Salt, IS sea-salt the difference is that it solidified several millions of years ago... But your mixture idea is the same i will attempt, but i will use 3 different salts as 3 is a magick number Smile

I dont use Dead sea salt, as amazing a salt as that is (DAMN NWO bastards) as i fear DU contamination of it, or maybe even the DU becomes harmless during the process, but im a little paranoid so i dont like taking chances like that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:25 am

Quote :
I dont use Dead sea salt, as i fear DU contamination of it, ,,,,, , but im a little paranoid so i dont like taking chances like that...

I totally agree, I think there's a lot more contamination out there than we all probably realise.

I felt almost a rush of energy from tasting a large chunk of it when I bought some. There's got to be some good in a salt deposit in the top of the tibetan mountains, so far above sea level. That's been there a loong time.

study Brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 am

The perfectionists are on again. I tested all available salts for which one is best for consumption and for energy.

Dead Sea salt is not even a sodium chloride with only 30% content. It is a mixture of salts. So the order is from worst to best: Dead Sea salt, Kitchen salt, Sea salt, fleur du sel, Himalaya salt and the winner is what is called in Germany “Ursalz” www.erntesegen.de a kind of Rocksalt which is actually 220 million years old and is a seasalt from ancient oceans and is dug up from a depth of more than 600 feet. Meaning there is hardly any contamination in it.

Years ago I got Atlantic seasalt which was grey. So I thought Oh what a natural salt. But when I solved and coagulated it it was soiled with sand and got very white after filtering. So beware!

I hope I have not caused you any uneasiness. I think any cleaned sea salt is good for our process.

Frank
Smile

Last edited by frank on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:26 am

.... on the other hand I ask myself why the alchemists used sea salt for the dew process. Salt from mines was available at this time. So why sea salt ?
Maybe it has more astral fire or more energy from the sun (due to drying) or smth like this.
There is a high grade sea salt called "fleur du sel". It was also mentioned in this forum. This should be fine because it consists of beautiful crystals without sand or dirt.
By the way Frank, are you from Germany ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 pm

frank wrote:
The perfectionists are on again.

No, I said I was paranoid, not a perfectionist! Anyway thanks for the good salt recommendation, its goof to see somebody doing the tedious work too, instead of just following along.

Cheers!

'study' Brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:57 pm

its good to strive for perfection., is nature not perfect? is are galaxy not perfect? why are humans the only ones who think we are not perfect? we who are created in the image of God.
anyway the letter described how to prepare your own salt because it will be the most charged for how fresh it is, im sure the alchemist could have wrote walk to the super market and buy a bag of pure sea salt.............lol! so i think the freshest sea salt from the area of ocean that gets the most sunlight would be the best salt, as in the words of the alchemist himself :

In
the Name of God, take of the purest and cleanest salt, sea salt, so as it is

made by the sun itself.

First
it should be calcined

by the rays of the sun. Let this salt dry in a warm room,
then
grind it in a glass mortar to a fine powder and dissolve
it in dew
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 pm

a very close brother of mine i'll be living with soon actually sent me an email a couple months back, listing every element in himilayan crystal salt (KNOWN elements). i don't know what his source was, but he just put the information plain and simple. here's a list of 84 elements found in himilayan crystal salt:

hydrogen, lithium, beryllium, boron, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluoride, sodium, magnesium, aluminum, silicum, phosphorus, sulfur, chloride, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, gallium, germanium, arsenic, selenium, bromine, rubidium, strontium, yttrium, zirconium, niobium, molybdenum, ruthenium, rhodium palladium, silver, cadmium, indium, tin, antimony, tellurium, iodine, cesium, barium, lanthanum, cerium, praseodymium, samarium, europium, gadolinium, terbium, dysprosium, holmium, erbium, thulium, ytterbium, lutetium, hafnium, tantalum, tungsten, rhenium, osmium, iridium, platinum, gold, mercury, thallium, lead, bismuth, polonium, astatine, francium, radium, actinium, thorium, protactinium, uranium, neptunium and plutonium.

quite the list, not sure how relevant this truly is, but feel free to either gain from this knowledge or, if it IS irrelivent to the process (is what my intuition says- it's the process and prima materia contained within that have true significance), feel free to delete this post, and sorry for the inconvenience nick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: RE: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 pm

No no! that's good info. I'm very interested in the specifics. Of the whole deal, not just the process.

Those guys back in the day were prety picky about their ingredients and where they came from. We have every right to do the same.

'study' Brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Nick,

When you putrefied your dew at room temperature, did you add the salt right after collecting it, or did you add it after the putrefaction?

Also let me add, I agree with those who say: No pressure. We are grateful to have found this site and to have this community of learners and pursuers to help one another along.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 am

Beloved Bro and Sis,
As the seekers of the Parergon, like rosicrucian said, we try to find the best explanation possible about the dew & salt method Suspect.
Well, it happened that this very moorning, rising up from my bed of glory... I opened RAMS collection (beleave me buy it even you have hundred alchemy books: http://ramsdigital.com/buy.html ) in the book "Compendium" of the Bacstrom collection at the page named CHEMICAL MOONSHINE and... Surprised
May be you all have already read it... and I'm in delay but, anyway, seems to me very interesting.
(look the fantastic dew-machine!)
Thank you all, Teachers, Bro and Sis, anyway for me it was new sunny .

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE DEW PROCESS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4