The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and so on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllieH

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-04-17

Greetings and so on Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and so on   Greetings and so on Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:15 am

I came across this site many years ago, I forget how. I was intrigued by the work started by ∴N.D.C∴, and it opened my eyes not only to the history of science, but also to the art of transmutation.

I am not a practicing alchemist, nor will I ever will be in this lifetime - I am really interested in the processes, and understanding the ancient writings... because in reading them, an internal transmutation of understanding occurs.

I was saddened to read about the death of Nicholas, he seemed a talented person, an experienced soul and generous with his knowledge, sharing his experiences. There seems to have been all sorts of stuff happening in the backdrop of his life. Lots of angry people still - understandable... it's harsh to lose a lot of money, and the hope that was attached to it.

Has anyone here working through the various processes care to share if they found any benefit at all in applying ki / pranic energy (like tai chi, reiki, yoga etc.) to the great work?

Last edited by AllieH on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos grr)
Back to top Go down

Greetings and so on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: