The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipper and Pulvis

Go down 
+2
PulvisRubeus
Traveller
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Trace   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 3:54 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks, Traveller,

I believe that Sergio was from South America, not Spain. Also, the treatise is of very general information, a simple introduction to alchemy of sorts, while Sergio's information was very specific, revealing some hidden concepts. ∴N.D.C∴ mentioned some very specific findings in his forum, and also mentioned his Rosicrucian connection, which I think is primarily what triggered Sergio to contact ∴N.D.C∴. Sergio elaborated on these findings, testing to see how far ∴N.D.C∴ had gone in that direction, but he obviously failed the test, focusing on sidepaths and misunderstandings, rather than on the specific focus.Sergio kept trying, while ∴N.D.C∴ kept showing his increased frustration. Eventually Sergio stepped aside and has not been heard of since. He and his group were supposed to go "public" shortly after his contact with ∴N.D.C∴, thinking that ∴N.D.C∴ was a sign to a new era, but after their disapointment, they obviously went back to hiding until a new sign appears.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 7:53 pm

hi every body

here part of

A TREATISE
on the
PHILOSOPHER’S STONE
By a still living Philosopher, but who does not desire to be known.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/16774651/hartmann-cosmology-text-sectionspdf/31

my best regard
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Justified   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 8:02 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Alex   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 8:28 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello Traveller,

You are right - Sergio seemed to be from the Monterrey Mexico area., although it's not clear whether the rest of the group are from there as well. He realized that Nick was very smart and young, but also said that his stone or elixir was not the correct one. Thus he was trying to help him move to the right path.

You are also likely correct in assuming that Sergio was not happy with Nick publishing the private messages on his forum, and that this helped motivate his final disappearance.

As for the treatise, I don't see too many similarities between it and what Sergio wrote. Sergio's main contribution was his information about specific allotropic forms. That is what attracted me to the conversation initially. Some of those forms are unique and I would like to learn more about them. Unfortunately, he is no longer available to ask those questions to. I have tried many different ways of contacting him, but it seems that he has severed all his older connections.

Hopefully, when he and his group feel that the time is right, we will hear from him again. Until then, there's no lack of material to study and experiments to attempt.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:13 pm

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Longevity   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:25 pm

over

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 6:48 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 am

Don't forget Fulcanelli who also remained anonymous and used a pseudonym.

Although Fulcanelli officially died or “disappeared” in the mid 1920’s, Jacques Bergier, in his “Morning of the Magicians” maintained that he had met with Fulcanelli in June, 1937.

In addition, Eugene Canseliet, Fulcanelli’s student, and the person who got his notes published, also maintained that his last encounter with Fulcanelli happened in Spain in 1963! He said that, although he was in his 80’s during the 1920’s, when he saw him in 1963 he looked like a man in his 50’s.

A friend also met him in June, 1971 at Chateau Heuroville, France, a famous recording studio where Chopin once lived, and which was painted by Vincent van Gogh, who is buried nearby. Many artists have recorded here, including the Grateful Dead, Elton John, Cat Stevens, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Fleetwood Mac, the Bee Gees, etc.

My friend said that Fulcanelli would have been 133 years old at the time, but looked like a clean-shaven man about 60 years of age, with very youthful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 5:20 pm

It's not likely that Fulcanelli was Flamel, as Fulcanelli admitted that he did not succeed in making the Stone until the early 1920's. Flamel had succeeded centuries earlier.

I should add that my friend, a very well-known person in the music field, also mentioned that when he saw Fulcanelli in 1971, Fulcanelli had just come from an exhibition of the famous late French writer Jean Cocteau. Apparently Cocteau had been  close to both Fulcanelli and Schwaller de Lubicz.

Last edited by PulvisRubeus on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:00 pm

over

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Traveller wrote:

Yes he could not be Nicholas Flamel, but this is all what actually the writer Neil Powell was telling us in his volume "The Supernatural Alchemy, the Ancient Science", if you haven't read it, then I suggest read this one, you would love to go through it, this is the only Book I've ever read, which looks like a running movie, as we are watching, with a lot of portraits, stories, events, happenings. Its worth a read.

And I wanna ask that when your friend watched the Fulcanelli last time, then was he with the moustaches on his face, or not.

No - he appeared clean-shaven. He was wearing a fedora, and had very youthful, penetrating eyes. (P.S. I just odered Powell's book).
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 3:26 pm

over

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Traveller wrote:

I can give you this book, its about of 6mb. I don't know how to share it with you, if you have any way, tell me...

Thanks for the offer. It's an older book so I ordered it through a used book site. If it doesn't arrive in the next few weeks, I'll take you up on your offer.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 11:42 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Unfortunately, I just received the following response:

"We are terribly sorry but due to a listing error, your book order was wrongly displayed as being available in our inventory.

"We have since searched extensively through our databases and stock to see if we can find a copy of the ordered title. Unfortunately, a copy has not been found.

"We sincerely apologise for any disappointment and the time taken to resolve this issue, obviously we always wish to fulfill all our orders. A full refund, including all postage and packaging fees, has been issued to your account."

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:33 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Traveller wrote:

Oh I found it, Here is the Link to download it...

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/06/12/alchemy-the-ancient-science/alchemy-the-ancient-science.pdf

Let me ask you, you're ordering the Hard Copy of this book, it means you don't want to read it in digital format. If really this is the case then now you only have this one. Follow the link above.

Thanks - I did order another used book from a different provider - hopefully this time it will arrive. I enjoy having an electronic version as well, so thanks again! You are right - there are hundreds of alchemical texts that can be downloaded for free. The advantage is that searches within them can be done quite easily with great benefit. Also, it makes it easier to extract quotes for others.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:16 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:56 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 am

Hello Traveller,

I will be very frank and honest as is my way, and hope my words will not offend. (Sincere honesty sometimes has a tendency to offend). As I see it, there are several issues. The first is that almost everyone on this list seems to have lost interest now that Nick is gone. I think only about 3 or 4 people have even bothered to post in the last few months. Nick came up with some fascinating approaches, but he never did make the Philosophers Stone (I know because I knew him reasonably well and worked with him on one of the books he wrote). So now there is a vacuum because nobody seems to know the direction that Nick was heading towards. The current owner of this forum was supposed to gather together all of Nick's notes that he left (to his sister or brother?) after he passed away and post them here, but he seems to have lost interest. At least I have not seen any of the notes to date.

The second issue is not in how you post, but the fact that there have been dozens of people before you on various forums who pretended to have all the answers but were only looking for attention. Each method was quite different and creative. But logically, only one of them could ever be right, and most likely none of them ever were. None of these people ever provided the least shred of evidence that their way actually worked. There are ways to either prove the process without giving away the secrets, or provide real sources where the reader can verify the approach. But whenever these people were pressed to provide some evidence, they got quite hostile, and eventually, when it was obvious they couldn't, they quickly disappeared, sometimes to come back under another pseudonym. So these people, rather than help the cause, only created more confusion. Some of them only re-iterated what has already been said more clearly many times before, but in even deeper riddles.

So, if these people do not provide proof, or even sources that can verify their statements, their words often go unread. Nobody needs yet another self-acclaimed adept who has never made the Stone.

That is not to say that help cannot be provided if someone has not made the Stone. Some of these people have had years or even decades of experience and have a lot of helpful knowledge about the subject that can help newcomers. But again, it is only honorable if these people admit first that they have not made the Stone but can help with the knowledge.

I belong to the latter group. I have studied alchemy intensely for over 15 years, have never fully figured out how to make the Stone, but can sometimes provide some information that may or may not be useful. Since I have not actually made the Stone, I hesitate to provide information, since my position is that, if someone has not actually made the Stone, how can that person know which way is correct and advise others?

Now, with regard to your posts. I have read many of them, and some of them provide very useful information. But I am not clear whether you or your uncle have actually made the Stone or are just guessing? If you are guessing, what makes you so sure that your approach may be correct while some of these other approaches, such as the GW way is incorrect? If you can provide some evidence that your approach is indeed correct or highly likely to be, then, I'm sure more people would focus on your posts. In that case your posts are genuinely helpful, and not just the posts of yet someone else looking for attention. I'm not 'judging' you in any way, just wondering how genuine your approach really is. If it is indeed genuine, I fully praise your generous willingness to help those who are lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skipper and Pulvis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipper and Pulvis   Skipper and Pulvis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipper and Pulvis
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next