The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 secret of

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:16 pm

E-thor wrote:
The mercury can look like clear water or a white powder. Paracelsus gives a clue about this. The mercury has the ability all it’s own to change things. Transmutation is a fairly general term. But mercury definitely can change most metals without creating a “stone”. This why it is called the universal solvent. It changes iron into a rust colored stone (not rust though). The more pure it is, it can dissolve gold. Then creates a yellow water. Aluminum is fairly resistant. Copper is completely dissolved. I haven’t tried lead or tin.

Have you worked with our Universal Solvent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:40 pm

I think I just answered that question.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:07 pm

E-thor wrote:
I think I just answered that question.

No, you speak generally, like someone who wants to feel more important or smarter than they actually are. It's nothing new though, I've been a part of the Alchemical community for a while now and very few people speak directly and stay humble.

I was asking specifically in your work if you have used or possess our Universal Solvent. Have you?

(It took more energy and time to type "I think I just answered that question" than it would have taken you to simply type "yes" or "no")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frankjames



Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Schmildvich wrote:
E-thor wrote:
I think I just answered that question.

No, you speak generally, like someone who wants to feel more important or smarter than they actually are. It's nothing new though, I've been a part of the Alchemical community for a while now and very few people speak directly and stay humble.

I was asking specifically in your work if you have used or possess our Universal Solvent. Have you?

(It took more energy and time to type "I think I just answered that question"
Schmildvich wrote:
than it would have taken you to simply type "yes" or "no"
Whenever you receive an answer like that rest assured the person does not know so they use the language of politicians by asking a question or diverting the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Are you this big a jerk to everyone? It is people like you that deserve nothing. I will talk in riddles only, because the true seekers, and the humble seekers will reflect on those words and people like you will be frustrated by them. I said explicitly that I was working with a mercury that is the universal solvent. So either you have a massive comprehension problem or didn’t read what I wrote.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm

So here’s a riddle for you. It is easier to make gold than to destroy it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:55 pm

E-thor wrote:
The mercury can look like clear water or a white powder. (This is specific information from my work) Paracelsus gives a clue about this. (This is a general statement but has a specific meaning) The mercury ( i am working with) has the ability all it’s own to change things. Transmutation is a fairly general term. But mercury definitely can change most metals without creating a “stone”. This is why it is called the universal solvent. ( which is what my mercury is, and a specific statement about my work) It changes iron into a rust colored stone (not rust though). (By observation and experimentation) The more pure it is, it can dissolve gold. (By my own observation and experimentation). Then creates a yellow water. (Which I have made serval times). Aluminum is fairly resistant. ( I thought it would be obvious by this statement that I was referring to my own observation and experience, but for the more dense individuals I am clarifying here.) Copper is completely dissolved (Again by observation and personal experience. Are you getting it yet?. I haven’t tried lead or tin. ( I guess the “I” here was not enough of a clue that I personally have not tried these two metals yet)( All of these are experiments and observations are from my mercury).

I don’t know why I am even bothering to type all this out, I thought it was explicit that this was from my work and my mercury. Does this clear things up for you? Sheesh
Sent from Topic'it App


Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-thor

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 164
Location : WA
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: secret of   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 pm

.

Sent from Topic'it App


Last edited by E-thor on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:08 pm

No actually frankjames, you don't know but Schmeldvich ask these more direct questions to all the seekers of this Art, because he want to maintain the momentum of his Trust on this secret science of Alchemy, where he is looking for a more convincing answer along with a solid evidence of others statements, that after this he will be able to cheer up their achievements (not his own) in this way,...

Schmeldvich wrote:
I wouldn't trust you with $2 cash to go buy me juice from the store, so NO there is nothing you can do that will make me "feel this trust".

But again I am on my way, because I will be the very first person who will get some juice for him from the store, for keeping his trust further on Alchemy. I have to take this Job otherwise the second person to whom he was put his trust (JDP) has gone.  Sleep

And I want to say that we should to encourage the seekers, that because of such inquisitions lest a day will come when there will be no one to share his insights on the forums. I don't know that why they forget that we are dealing here with a lost Art, if it is not Lost, then in place of us, does you Schmeldvich would like to show us a proof ?

And to E-Thor, I am very happy, and congratulate you for your works, because you have realized and chose to go according to the right kingdom. You don't know that there are still such dumb peoples around here, who don't need to understand even this very simple thing, and spend their much of the time in other wrong things as well as feels good to waste their time in long discussions about their wrong subjects which are not relevant from any side to the books of the philosophers.

Anyways Good luck for your discoveries for achieving the right way.

cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:29 pm

Traveller wrote:
And I want t say that we should to encourage the seekers, that because of such inquisitions lest a day will come when there will be no one to share his insights on the forums. I don't know that why they forget that we are dealing here with a lost Art, if it is not Lost, then in place of us, does you Schmeldvich would like to show us a proof ?

There is nothing wrong with asking questions. Some people take a direct question as being inquisitive. It doesn't have to be that way. It's called cutting through the crap. Getting straight to the point!
Using iPhones and iPads and computers to communicate has its drawbacks. We need to chill! afro

Traveller wrote:
And to E-Thor, I am very happy, and congratulate you for your works, because you have realized and chose to go according to the right kingdom. You don't know that there are still such dumb peoples around here, who don't need to understand even this very simple thing, and spend their much of the time in other wrong things as well as feels good to waste their time in long discussions about their wrong subjects which are not relevant from any side to the books of the philosophers.

Yeah, yeah, dumb people! Hey traveller, what do they use to make snakebite serum? scratch
Oh yeah, also, how would your body do without iron, zinc, magnesium or copper? Do you think these naturally broken down metals that have passed through our system as waste can be utilized in some way and still be considered as being from the right kingdom? Shocked
You are just too funny! I told you before. These works are not sophisticated. They're philosophic! Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Chasm wrote:
It's called cutting through the crap. Getting straight to the point!

Why anyone will need to go in this way of asking questions, if it is not for his own benefit. Or in other case if I will ask you the same question then would you like to answer it.

Chasm wrote:
Do you think these naturally broken down metals that have passed through our system as waste can be utilized in some way and still be considered as being from the right kingdom?

No I don’t need to understand your theory. So don't explain it, it will be a waste of time.

Chasm wrote:
These works are not sophisticated. They're philosophic!

Yes you are right it is truly philosophical but doesn’t relevant to the Philosophers and to their Books.

Now tell me who is more funny.

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
It's called cutting through the crap. Getting straight to the point!

Why anyone will need to go in this way of asking questions, if it is not for his own benefit. Or in other case if I will ask you the same question then would you like to answer it.

Chasm wrote:
Do you think these naturally broken down metals that have passed through our system as waste can be utilized in some way and still be considered as being from the right kingdom?

No I don’t need to understand your theory. So don't explain it, it will be a waste of time.

Chasm wrote:
These works are not sophisticated. They're philosophic!

Yes you are right it is truly philosophical but doesn’t relevant to the Philosophers and to their Books.

Now tell me who is more funny.

See what I mean? When you are faced with the simplest of insights, you withdraw into idiocy, which is BS. I just can't be bothered with your antics, you clown jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Chasm wrote:
When you are faced with the simplest of insights, you withdraw into idiocy.

Ok Idiocy from my side, but is it called Intelligence from your side ?

You always force me to repeat the same things you said about me,…

Now tell me who is a big clown ?  geek

I think I cannot spend my whole life in this way with you, as I have more better things to do.

But I don't know about you, that after leaving your FOUNTAIN, do you have something in your life which is more worth for you to spend your time there.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:31 am

Traveller wrote:
I think I cannot spend my whole life in this way with you, as I have more better things to do..

Such as...?

...Still haven't started the Great Work have you?

What are you waiting for?


Ain't nothing gonna be accomplished with all this "truth" in your head; you gotta put your hypotheses into practice, my man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:03 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
Such as...?

You don't need to worry or either need to ask me, because these things are better than any blood or Uriine, or any of such stuff.  Rolling Eyes

Schmeldvich wrote:
...Still haven't started the Great Work have you?

It is said to be Great Work, which is not just for passing the time for any amusement, because if someone go in this way then he will start to observe different toads and philosophical things, even these matters doesn’t exist in the work.  Razz

You are a better example that everyone should to follow the way of theory in place of any practice. Because Great Work can be achieve without doing any effort that's why it is said to be Hercules work, Child's Play or Women's work of cooking something, which you were also said that it is like a way of Bread making.

Schmeldvich wrote:
What are you waiting for?

I was not waiting for anything, but I was came here for your sympathy, that now after JDP, who will give you the right instructions and guidance. But again here I am only showing that I am just worried about you, but it doesn’t mean any “Infatuation”, I mean by using this word you insults me, because on other side I haven’t touched any girl yet, and you are trying to put this blame on me, it is not right. Its really an insult for a very high Adept where I have spent my most of life.  Sad

Schmeldvich wrote:
You gotta put your hypotheses into practice, my man!

Thank you for your advice here, I will do it, but I was just ending the discussions which Chasm was started here with me without any proper reason, because his work is far different, but it is not a big problem but the main big issue is that his mind is very different where he has stuck it to the books of the philosophers, but achieving nothing worthwhile regarding these books, so you are right here, that only the ocular demonstration can clear his wrong thoughts, and musings about his wrong work.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasm369

avatar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
When you are faced with the simplest of insights, you withdraw into idiocy.

Traveller wrote:
Ok Idiocy from my side, but is it called Intelligence from your side ?
You always force me to repeat the same things you said about me,…
Now tell me who is a big clown ?  

No one forces you to do anything mr traveller. You do as you please!
It pleases you to act stupid when it's convenient. Yes, it bothers me because as I've said, you're a bright guy. But you are so pompous that you just bulldoze any gem of info advanced here; Info that some people may just want to hear about!
You don't find the fact that our bodies assimilate metals interesting?  jocolor

Traveller wrote:
But I don't know about you, that after leaving your FOUNTAIN, do you have something in your life which is more worth for you to spend your time there.

Traveller wrote:
But again here I am only showing that I am just worried about you, but it doesn’t mean any “Infatuation”, I mean by using this word you insults me, because on other side I haven’t touched any girl yet, and you are trying to put this blame on me, it is not right. Its really an insult for a very high Adept where I have spent my most of life.  Sad

So you take a jab at me, a married man with children, alluding to me spending too much time with my FOUNTAIN, yet here, you admit to being a sexually deprived virgin, who has never been with a woman. Hmmm! At the age of 31 too if this is to be believed!

Maybe this explains your disdain for DISGUROT. Perhaps it is YOU who has been playing at the fountain...and no wonder!!! lol!
Hey, I admire your resolve to abstain, but with all of the revelations of these weirdo priests who have "abstained", I don't know mr traveller...I don't know!

I'm just jabbing you back by the way! Don't take me seriously, OR... Suspect  not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Chasm wrote:
Yet here, you admit to being a sexually deprived virgin, who has never been with a woman. Hmmm! At the age of 31 too if this is to be believed!

That's why it is being said, that Alchemist is after all a solitary being.

And yes you are right actually, these things are prohibited in our religion, or can be said that here the Girls are not as so easily available  Laughing  as in other countries,  pirat  but all I said here it is 100% truth, that I haven’t touched any Girl yet, the other reason is that because I have spent my all the time with Alchemy, 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week, without doing anything else in my life. So that’s why I said that you are far away to reach to my mind, I am graduating myself in every passing of the day with more to more discoveries, but the 5 Balsoms I was mentioned in the thread of 5 pillars of Alchemy it was end of the wisdom how far I have reached yet. On these 5 matters I have worked many times, but because of lack of a right Mercury I didn’t end up with a right medicine. But now after preparing a right Mercury this year, I will make all the 5 Balsoms for completing my journey in Alchemy.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:15 pm

chasm369 wrote:
Here, you admit to being a sexually deprived virgin, who has never been with a woman. Hmmm! At the age of 31.

I'm just jabbing you back by the way! Don't take me seriously, OR... Suspect  not!

Has this not been obvious to you the whole time? I would have bet my life on the fact that no girl has ever touched Traveller.

No woman wants to be with such a prideful, arrogant being.

It's not lack of availability.

Traveller wrote:
That's why it is being said, that Alchemist is after all a solitary being. And yes you are right actually, these things are prohibited in our religion.

I have spent my all the time with Alchemy, 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week, without doing anything else in my life.

But now after preparing a right Mercury this year, I will make all the 5 Balsoms for completing my journey in Alchemy.

Will make, going to make, when I make, etc. etc.

Just do it and quit floundering...!

Do your parents pay for everything?

Are you wealthy already in some way?

What is is that you do for a source of income, or do you not work?

What were your interests prior to discovering Alchemy?

Traveller, I think the only person whom you are fooling is yourself when you say you are an Alchemist. I wouldn't even call you a chemist! For all the time you have spent studying Alchemy, what have you accomplished?

Traveller wrote:
It is said to be Great Work, which is not just for passing the time for any amusement, because if someone go in this way then he will start to observe different toads and philosophical things, even these matters doesn’t exist in the work.  Razz

You are a better example that everyone should to follow the way of theory in place of any practice. Because Great Work can be achieve without doing any effort that's why it is said to be Hercules work, Child's Play or Women's work of cooking something, which you were also said that it is like a way of Bread making.

Schmeldvich wrote:
What are you waiting for?

I was not waiting for anything, but I was came here for your sympathy.

Schmeldvich wrote:
You gotta put your hypotheses into practice, my man!

Thank you for your advice here, I will do it, but...

I am excited to hear about your work when you do start experimenting. Keep us updated!

Do you have any experience making wine in your country?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller



Male
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
Has this not been obvious to you the whole time? I would have bet my life on the fact that no girl has ever touched Traveller.

No woman wants to be with such a prideful, arrogant being.

It's not lack of availability.

O man I will die by laughing.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Do your parents pay for everything?

Are you wealthy already in some way?

Second option. My father was a very great person, he has left an inheritance for me, and I don’t want to waste it, that’s why I prepare myself in this way, to accomplish the work in 2 florins, I am saving money but it doesn't mean that I haven't wasted the money in these works, in fact I was a fanatic in the very start and then slowed down in the middle, and now after discovering the right way, will accomplish the work in a very small price, as it is written in the Books of the Philosophers.

Schmeldvich wrote:
What were your interests prior to discovering Alchemy?

I haven’t ever done any job, because I wanted to devote myself totally in this field, I was left my college when the modern sciences were not likely becoming fit in my brain, and now I realized that it was not my fault, but they have made these academies, colleges and universities on a wrong basis, when they have lost this science. And in future I am looking to make an Academy here for giving the Education of Alchemy only regarding to introduce the way of making good Medicines which may help the world in upcoming times.

Schmeldvich wrote:
I think the only person whom you are fooling is yourself.

I haven’t asked you to tell me about your all the members of your site, including You and Chasm.

Schmeldvich wrote:
For all the time you have spent studying Alchemy, what have you accomplished?

If it will be nothing like as it is in your case, then I wasn’t writing a book from since many months.

Schmeldvich wrote:
I am excited to hear about your work when you do start experimenting. Keep us updated!

I have recently heard a very bad news about some alchemical group, which they are looking to flourish, so I want to go further in my life, so I don’t know you will understand this that the circumstances of the coming time are going somewhere more serious, I don’t want you to keep with a hope, or I can give you an advice that you have to make yourself, as I made myself.

I again would like to ask you, that by watching the pictures what you will be able to get, there will be a light in the center, and it will be simply a water. So what you will gain after watching such a thing ?

Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

avatar

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: secret of    Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Traveller wrote:
I again would like to ask you, that by watching the pictures what you will be able to get, there will be a light in the center, and it will be simply a water. So what you will gain after watching such a thing ?

I am not trying to gain anything; just looking to observe and be kept up to date with the only self-proclaimed adept on Earth. It's your claims that interest me most, and while I have very little hope that you will Succeed following your fanatical ideas, I do very much hope that you prove me wrong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: secret of    

Back to top Go down
 
secret of
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden secret city- A TRUE MYSTERY! may seem long but worth the read.
» Undercover Boss and Secret Millionaire
» Secrets staying secret?
» Help, Found Husband Secret Photos Of Another Woman!
» Secret Santa 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Academy :: Alchemy :: Practical Alchemy-
Jump to: