Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:57 am

@ The Traveller.... you are so full of information, I am simply drowned in your Theory. I don't know where to even start, so.... let me ask a few simple, direct questions...
1. Do you know how to make "our Mercury" and if so...
2. Do you have it? and if so...
3. Did you make the "Philosopher Stone" with it and if so...
4. Can you make the "Panicea" for healing all ailments and if so...
5. Don't you think you have something better to do, than to waste your prescious time, writing and explaining to this incompetent, slow witted person who hasn't read as many books as you.

I NEED MORE TIME TO READ THE BIOGRAPHYS OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU EXONERATE OR APPLAUD!

However.... if you can answer, absolutely none of the questions above, with a "Yes".... I will not refuse to research any further, in other words, I will not put your guidance in question any further in the future...

Waiting for a "Yes" from you.... be honest. God is watching and reading this Forum. Believe that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:15 pm

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:02 pm

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:38 am

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:12 am

Not true, last statement...

It is said: Out of a poison, one makes the cure!

This is known commonly from rattlesnake poison, for example. Many other cures for ailments in the world were found by taking that particular Virus or infectous agent and using its enzyme as a catalyst to promote a cure.

Your definition of disgusting is leading us down the wrong road...
Somewhere along the way you will have to realise, that in order to get the great things in life.... You are going to have get your hands dirty!

A great Alchemist and Adept once said: Just start working on it, the path will give enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:37 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:21 am

Let's get the terminology better understood here.

First, all of our Chemistry in its present condition were not discovered by an Alchemist at the time of its discovery, for the most part. The discovery back then, was made by a person trying to perform the Great Work and stumbled upon this discovery. He was not the proclaimed Alchemist at that time he discovered it, he was an OPERATOR...

Second, when you discover the Great Work, you graduate to the proverbial Alchemist.

Third, when you finally find out how to make elixers and turn lead into gold, can take Astral journeys through the universe and enjoy enlightenment, talk to the dead and maybe even God then you graduate to an Adept.

Nobody, absolutly nobody, who has not achieved in the Great Work, either Spiritually or Physically is an Alchemist. We are just working on being one. We are just Operators, some, like you, may even be even higher. Like a Philsophical Operator.

As far as your aspect, I understand this. You post many threads on how things shouldn't be followed. None however, which to follow.

One thing you should understand, if you haven't achieved the Great Work, you can not see things from an Alchemical point of view. The riddles a real Alchemist used to explain, was not used for the intention to show you "his point of view", he wanted to keep his knowledge hidden from hopelessly deranged Souls and still give enough to help to a good Soul.

I am giving you this information, not from an Alchemist point of view. I have yet to be one. Not from a scientific point of view. I haven't been exposed to this information. I am giving this information from a workers point of view. Someone who is on a path to Rome. I have had many enlightening experiences along this path. We could help each other if we were able to exchange experiences, but it seems you are getting your experiences from the second hand. Not from your own experiments.

You like to use this word "Vulgar" don't you.. Vulgar this, disgusting that. And what do you mean or see a thing to be, Philisophically prepared. Magic? Divine gift? Thrown down in your lap without you having to work with it or for it. Just to Philosopheis with the right words and meanings are for the Guru. But they have been enlightened through Astral/Spiritual techniques which they have practiced and gotten good at. One could call them spiritual Alchemists and if, like Jesus, they can create miracles, turn water into wein, heal the crippled and sick. Then they are Adepts.
By the way, Jesus  was one of the most outspoken Adepts of our time. But it costed him his life. Only he, was not afraid of this "death thing" because he knew he could "make his point", even if he must die an early age. Then if you lead a life as a perfect example, you have nothing to fear, but fear itself.
Knowing what properties, healing, lifting heavy objects, bringing the dead back to the living etc., the Philosophers Stone is actually capable of, it becomes quite logical to understand how inate fear can be conquered with divine enlightenment.

And you can get there, if you stop learning how to work and pick up that shovel and "dig in"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:42 am

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:53 am

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Traveller, I probably haven't been sent to this Forum to just help keep it alive. Maybe, I have been sent here, just for you. To get you on the path of enlightenment. I'm on it and I could die after writing this, but it wouldn't bother me. Then I am here to make an impression, to work and to get things done. I feel, as long as I am productive, then I am needed here. And if my heart is in the right place and my intentions are honorable, to the point of divine, then I am certainly strengthening my Soul. If I have a good soul, I have nothing to fear about dieing. It will only mean my job is done...
The Great Work doesn't get done, just by reading about it!
If what you said is true, that you could have made the Philosopher Stone already,
Quote :
"already for a year"
then why don't you just jump on this path with me and let's go get this together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:46 pm

You want to learn from me? I could probably learn more from you if you would just stop calling everything, needed to be used in the beginning of the GW, disgusting or vulgar or poisenous or dirty.
Hombre,...... youv'e got to start somewhere.
Let's start with Rattlesnake poison.... I don't know, can modern chemistry produce similiar enzymes from natural elements? Maybe. But it's alot easier to extract it from the biochemical laboratory of the rattlesnake itself and then find a cure against its affects that it is causing to the patient that was bit by the snake, right?

Biochemical Laboratory..... hmmm

Every animal, insect, fish, living creature on this planet, to include Humans have their very own Biochemical Laboratory. Think about that for a minute....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:00 pm

over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi Guys,

this is a very interesting disscussion and processes great information. And it's awesome to see over past couple months, it's a testament to Bluefloor's effort to keep our Site going. The knowledge and insight offered is invaluable.

But we must remember the very first creed which Nik expressed;

We are for each other
Not to tear at each other
There are many sites which offer that abuse
We are all teachers in this mysterious quest

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:14 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:18 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi Traveller,

yes the Forum has become quiet since Nik s departure. I think that really dispirited everyone involved. I have gone to investigate other sites but they are not the same and few seem to be performing the great work either.

I once read that Alchemy is something to visit and then digest, like,
'dissolve and congulate',  lol. I feel this is so true. It is so mysterious that a person can get befuddled between all that is out there. We really are like  'Alchemical Detectives'.

Personally, life changes took my attention away but have never stopped my attention to this site, probably everyday I monitor for input. Soon my practice i hope to begin again yet in the meantime I have questions I shall begin addressing.

thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Kirk, nice to have you onboard.
Now let's get back to that rattlesnake... You may seem to think that this is getting deeper and more mysterious, but it's not. It's just the common sense of a construction worker, like me.
But let's take this example of the rattlesnake poison and let the rattlesnake use it on himself. Do you think he'd die? What if his fangs scratched the inside of his mouth accidentally, would he die from his own poison? I don't know.. But I don't want to believe this. For this reason: The rattlesnake has his own biochemical Lab and in it he creates secreations that keep him alive. He makes his own poison, he makes his own blood, his sperm, fsdafpsduf, etc.... He must be able to create his own cure. I mean how do porcupines make love?? Yeah, verrryy carefully! But in the heat of passion, don't you think they make mistakes now and then? Sure, but that prick doesn't hurt them as bad as it would me, because they have a biological remedy that should take the "bite out of the sting" more or less, and still be "Ready to Rumble!"
Taking this into account, that the biological laboratory in them works, for their unusual encounters derived from their own poison. What would happen if they could make their own PS out of it? Well, they would be above Humans, right? Right, but they're not. And this is good so!
The Human being on the other hand supposedly can, make the PS.
But what does he use? We don't have a poison, or do we?
Of course we do... Probably able to surmount any known poison known. But our poison needs to be developed for that purpose, first!
But you say: Who says you need a poison to make the Philosophers Stone?
And I say: All Alchemists who ever wrote anything on how to make the Stone, because they achieved this Great Work, that during the process you will make Panicea out of a great Poison.

The Biochemical Laboratory that the human being has, has many secreations.
1. sweat
2. blood
3. sperm
4. excremation
5. urin and
6. If you get sick Vomat
7. put Saliva on the list as well.

Now do a catagorical examination of each one of these secreations and tell me which one is the closest to being a poison....
Then be practical; Which one is the most practical to produce.

But you say: Yessss, everybody knows this.
And I say: No! So keep this to yourself... don't you say a word!

I will return

Last edited by skipperthekipper on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   

Back to top Go down

Reprimand to Alchemical Texts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next