View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2017-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 pm

There was a survey conducted by the "Science of The Total Environment" which some may find interesting.
They did a study on more than 350 healthy subjects (i.e. Human beings) and discovered that through their tests (neutron activation bla bla bla (ETA-AAS)and coupled inductively with a plasma atomic bla bla bla (ICP-AES)) and found that there was 35 elements in blood and 26 elements in serum of unexposed Italiens living in the same region (Lombardy). These being Mercury, Silver, Copper, Lead, Zink and Arsnic! However, the study goes further. Then another secreation in our Biochemical Laboratory, has not only the above mentioned, but Antimony as well...
Getting the picture??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Actually you were right, I need an enlightenment, so I have erased my messages from the forum, now I am ready to learn.

But sir why are you telling us about the body secretions, and the things what we have in our body, I mean sir what are you trying to allude, by giving us these informations, and what is the connection b/w rattle snake poison, and the method of Zinc Acetate. Please clarify this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:58 pm

So now, you are NOT GETTING THE PICTURE. Read it again and get back to us... I mean, me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:01 pm

This is important Traveller, if you start playing dumb, I am not going to show you where I am at the moment. And I am at a "Key" position, I assure you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:21 pm

The "Key position" is, the Link I posted in the Sergio Alejandro Thread, spelling error? hope not..
At any rate, I believe I am on the verge of creating "our Mercury"!
I want to get all of us up to this stage, because I am stumbling here for some reason. Maybe its my education in Chemistry, maybe my understanding of the allegory that led me there, I don't know. But I do know, I am close... very close.
Maybe you are well read enough to help me here, once I get you to start "digging" into this vulgar, disgusting, dirty, filthy mess. But if you feel that you are above all this, I suggest you become a Dalai Lama!
But I will leave this Forum.

OVER!

P.S. Any of you out there monitoring this Thread, who knows "where I am coming from" can PM me, if and when "our Traveller" doesn't get "ONLINE" and we'll have to figure something out, (if there is any interest). I just think, some things in the process of making the Stone, shouldn't be said perfectly. I just call it "Ore".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexbr

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:34 am

I just think, some things in the process of making the Stone, shouldn't be said perfectly. I just call it "Ore".

we are the usual secrecy and give droplets and PM say that the example of nik and his righteous forum rules here when there was nik here existed and were rightly imposed
Complete rules and total open exchange of all metodolgie without confidentiality and without any omission but unfortunately the right rules of nik have once again and this sentence it is reflected Verame taught nothing and this sentence it is reflected
and so here again we still do not understand that his position of total exchange alchemical no omission which required here nik was the only right but so much to say and reiterate what is now only just wasting the breath away when they will not hear

regard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

siamo alle solite il segreto e dare a gocce e in PM diciamo che l'esempio di nik e le sue giuste regole del forum che qui quando c'era nik qui esistevano ed erano giustamente imposte
regole di completo e totale scambio aperto di tutte le metodolgie senza riservatezza e senza nessuna omissione ma purtroppo le giuste regole di nik non hanno ancora una volta e questa frase ne è riscontro veramete insegnato nulla e questa frase ne è riscontro
e dunque qui ancora si continua a non capire che la sua posizione di totale scambio alchemico senza omissis che imponeva qui nik era l'unica giusta ma tanto dire e ribadire cio è ormai solo sprecare solo il fiato quando non si vuol sentire

regard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Listen Alexbr, Let's just say we could get the Stone. We could enjoy all the propertys that it is legendary of. All of them. And we did it by sharing all of the information required, here on this Forum. Break through for break through! You could speak English perfectly, I could habla Espanjol.. And everybody else who were involved here were enjoying the fact that we were making gold out of lead and showing this via u-tube here on our Forum... Do you see what this is leading to?

I am only requesting that you all keep the basic ingredients of the Stone to a lower profile.
You never know who is watching and/or what their intentions are.
And if they haven't had to work as hard as we have, why should we make it so easy for them?
If you have a problem or a question, PM me and I'll explain it to you better. I have been reading your posts for over 2 years...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:28 pm

kirk wrote:
yes the Forum has become quiet since Nik s departure. I think that really dispirited everyone involved. I have gone to investigate other sites but they are not the same and few seem to be performing the great work either.

So you have gone to visit the other sites, then what do you learn from there, do you share with us, and how the peoples on the forum, were performing the Great Work, can you share some information with us.

And I have read your posts on this site, at the time when Nik was also being here with us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 am

I have found the other sites no different in respect to individuals like ourselves, just attempting to crack the riddle. It is the level of decency in which we treat each other, there are few pissing contests of opinion.

As far as the great work goes, people tend to make strides only to have set back, often needing to step back and reflect. B of A, supporters are out there but few seem to have found much higher luck beyond producing their First matter.

And many times I have seen references to our site!

Traveller, your input and enthusiasm for research and field work, is quite motivating. Not to mention the recent postings between Kippertheskipper and yourself. Helping breathe new interest here as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:17 am

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:37 am

Hello Traveller. I hope my comments did not discourage you in any way - they were certainly not meant to do that. I fully respect everyone's opinion, as I'm convinced that there are few, if any, living people who have actually mastered the Stone. Thus, until someone can actually demonstrate that he/she has actually made the Stone, not a single person is "right" in his/her theory. Thus nobody has the right to pretend to lead the discussion as though their approach is the only correct one, unless everybody agrees.

Over the years, I have seen numerous theories, some very creative. So how can one determine whether or not those theories are correct or worth pursuing? The only standard we have is the traditional texts themselves. If a theory does not match what was repeatedly written in those texts, then, in my opinion, it is not worth the time to pursue. Many have spent an entire lifetime pursuing one path and not ever achieving success. Thus, to focus the scope, I feel it is better to determine whether or not the theory "fits" with what the masters wrote.

Going back to what the masters wrote, not all of them were truthful. There are a lot of old alchemical texts that are likely misguided or untruthful. Thus one has to read a LOT of texts to determine which aspects are basic and truthful, which you have done. Also, it is extremely important to follow the theoretical/philosophical parts of the texts. Most modern researchers totally ignore these parts and jump right to the practical parts of the texts. A lot take these practical parts almost literally. I believe that not first focusing on the philosophical parts, they miss the real key to unravel the meaning of the practical parts. The practical parts always use code words for the real matters used in the operation. Thus "mercury" for example, is not the vulgar mercury that modern Science considers. "Mercury" is just a code word for the real substance which only resembles Mercury in philosophical properties.

And here is where I admire your approach to delve into the philosophical aspects of alchemy and look closely at how Nature works. I believe that is vital to understanding how the alchemists actually viewed their world, which was a different view that Science has today. We have great difficulty detaching ourselves from the modern Scientific view, and until we do so, I don't think anybody will ever discover the meaning of the old Masters' words.

So, in short, I respect everybody's views, and don't think that any view is more correct than anybody else's, unless it detracts significantly from what the old Masters wrote. I also think it's important to not just accept someone else's approach, but to constantly play the Devil's Advocate and challenge those views so that the truth will appear. This challenge is not to be considered as an "attack" or derogatory in any sense, but a true interest and means of trying to get at the truth. Humanity has never progressed without challenges to theories. These challenges only allows knowledge and understanding to flower for all participants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skipperthekipper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Well said Ruby,
Another, point you made, made me consider the truths these riddles all have. You wrote:
[quote="Going back to what the masters wrote, not all of them were truthful. There are a lot of old alchemical texts that are likely misguided or untruthful. Thus one has to read a LOT of texts to determine which aspects are basic and truthful"]
But here's my point. All the different texts I have read are just that. Different. But every Master says, this is the only way! Alot of them say to crush it. Some say just 3 times and some don't even mention anything about crushing the the earth. Some say to separate the black from the white. Some say; if there is even any black any left? So what do you do? Make the black turn white or throw half of the earth away? One of them said: "You need to purify the earth with heat, for there is an impurity adhering to it that only heat will remove and that of the highest degree. There is no fear of destroying your earth, it needs to become Sulpher incombustable." But I thought the earth was the Salt? Now it's Sulpher! fsdafpsduf! I am so confused!
At any rate, from what I have seen, the earth is white on the bottom of the alembic. The earth is black on top with little white spots now and then. Taking it out of the alembic to crush it is murder. What do you use to get it out. The earth is formly sticking to the bottom. I have broken or cracked many alembics this way. Suspect  I suspect I am doing something wrong. So what I do now is, just take the top black earth out and redestill.
I have noticed during the first destill that a white crystal forms in the spout. When all the water is over and destilled. I heat up the alembic on high. A redish sticky sap starts infesting the white crystals in the spout, but only at the beginning of it. The entire globe is black however.
No Master that I have ever read on, has ever explained or even mentioned, what this is!
I suspect it is a substance called "liver of sulpher". It has a character that matches the drawbacks of it. Things I have observed. It is easy to destroy.
I may be looking at all this much too complicated.
Copy nature, give nature a head start. Let nature take its course.
Separate the black from the white. Use a low heat. But if you only have this, there is a lot of room to look into...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:55 pm

skipperthekipper wrote:
All the different texts I have read are just that. Different. But every Master says, this is the only way!

Some say to separate the black from the white. Some say; if there is even any black any left? So what do you do? Make the black turn white or throw half of the earth away? I am so confused!

At any rate, from what I have seen, the earth is white on the bottom of the alembic. The earth is black on top with little white spots now and then.

No Master that I have ever read on, has ever explained or even mentioned, what this is!

Copy nature, give nature a head start. Let nature take its course.

Separate the black from the white. Use a low heat. But if you only have this, there is a lot of room to look into...

We need to remember that these Authors wrote esoterically. Their words were not meant to be understood literally. Alchemists wrote with veiled speech to confuse and deter the uninitiated.

There is an art to reading Alchemical texts. We need to learn how to read Alchemy before we are able to comprehend what is being discussed.

These texts were not written to common people like you or I...please understand that they were written to Initiates, or as called by the old authors, Sons of the Art. "Secret Teachings Of All Ages" describes this way of teaching as an acroamatic cipher.

The acroamatic cipher. The religious and philosophical writings of all nations abound with acroamatic cryptograms, that is, parables and allegories. The acroamatic is unique in that the document containing it may be translated or reprinted without affecting the cryptogram. Parables and allegories have been used since remote antiquity to present moral truths in an attractive and understandable manner. The acroamatic cryptogram is a pictorial cipher drawn in words and its symbolism must be so interpreted. The Old and New Testaments of the Jews, the writings of Plato and Aristotle, Homer's Odyssey and Iliad, Virgil's Æneid, The Metamorphosis of Apuleius, and Æsop's Fables are outstanding examples of acroamatic cryptography in which are concealed the deepest and most sublime truths of ancient mystical philosophy.

The acroamatic cipher is the most subtle of all, for the parable or allegory is susceptible of several interpretations. Bible students for centuries have been confronted by this difficultly. They are satisfied with the moral interpretation of the parable and forget that each parable and allegory is capable of seven interpretations, of which the seventh--the highest--is complete and all-inclusive, whereas the other six (and lesser) interpretations are fragmentary, revealing but part of the mystery. The creation myths of the world are acroamatic cryptograms, and the deities of the various pantheons are only cryptic characters which, if properly understood, become the constituents of a divine alphabet. The initiated few comprehend the true nature of this alphabet, but the uninitiated many worship the letters of it as gods

On the surface, words from the myriad of books may appear to be strikingly different from each other, but the spirit of the Work is in tact and parallels each other to the most minute degree.

What authors have you read, skipperthekipper?

I would suggest Sendivogius, Raudorff, Philalethes, Grassot, de Villa Nova, Magnus, Rhumelius, Morenius, and Artephius if you have not already read any.

Many of these authors clear up, rather clearly, basic questions you have asked.

To save you some reading, I will point out an area that seems to have you tripped up right now. You say,

"from what I have seen, the earth is white on the bottom of the alembic. The earth is black..."

"Separate the black from the white."

...This is misunderstanding or malpractice on your part. It seems you have some of the initial Steps mixed up.

Truth is, our Matter undergoes our Preparation, it undergoes Putrefaction (which is Black), and then it is Resurrected to Whiteness.

Black then White...not the other way around. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:11 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schmildvich

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Traveller wrote:
It is good for you that English is not my native language, otherwise you will see my fluent English to show you that where you are, you are just an outsider, who even don't know that where to enter in this science, and claims to be a seeker, tell me how you are a seeker, you are just a common man, who read some alchemy books, and come here to show his attitude to me but you can't change the truth about me and can't achieve success in this science with this behavior.

I am an outsider indeed. I am not an Alchemist. I am here to learn...

How can I not achieve success with this behavior?

(You sound angry! Or maybe upset. Do you need anything, or is there anything I can do to help you?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reprimand to Alchemical Texts   

Back to top Go down

Reprimand to Alchemical Texts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2